My Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word being said, he picked me up like a bride being carried over the thresh-hold and laid me down on my back onto the vinyl table. My hair draped into the face fuck dribble and cum at one end and my bum onto the arse fuck cum at the other end. I instinctively opened my thighs and moved the heels of my feet up towards my bum. I realised that I was offering myself to these men without any qualms now.

My handcuffed hands were resting on my tummy and I rubbed my unsatisfied clit with a finger, teasing myself with soft movements up and down along each side of my engorged bud. For some reason, rubbing on the right side is always more satisfying but I like to hold off the sensations by alternating the rubbing so that the tension builds up and up more intensely.

My, my, aren't you a fat slut pleasuring herself with no-one to love you, my little girl voice tormented me in my mind. It distracted me from the start of an orgasm and I felt the tension deflate. I was angry that the voice was preventing me gaining the release I desperately needed. Bugger off you stupid bitch, I snapped back to the voice in my head. I'm not you anymore. Don't you understand? The voice changed to my mother's, crooning, save yourself Paula. Save yourself for a man who can really satisfy you. I don't think you will have to wait long. I think you're going to get the hardest fuck of a lifetime from these bastards. Fear leap into my heart at what the voice said. A rush of adrenalin flooded into me and my heart pounded. I was now scared that they would hurt me. My hand cupped my pussy protectively and I closed my open thighs. I was an emotional mess and muddled thoughts keep jarring in my brain. I want to cum so bad. I don't want to be hurt. It's wrong to let two strangers use me. He was kind to me, stroking my hair. The anal fuck didn't hurt too much. I liked it when he came. Is this what insanity is like? I let out an audible whimper, a defeated puppy whimper.

A pair of hands gently took my hands away from my pussy and squeezed them reassuringly. The arse-fucker guy's calm voice said, there, there, you're doing fine. I want you to relax, breathe and go with it. He then clipped the handcuffs to the dog collar around my neck and gently parted my thighs. In my head I collapsed into submission and was surprised at the relief I felt by giving into him and letting all the conflicting thoughts in my head dissipate.

The face-fucker's hands then pulled my hips so that my pussy was at the end of the table and I felt the head of his cock rub up and down my wet cunt. He slapped his stubby thick rod onto my clit. It was wonderful. I loved it. I pushed up my hips a little in time to his cock spank of my naughty cunt clit. The more he slapped his cock on my clit, the hotter I got. I wanted that cock rammed up inside me as soon as possible. If my hands were not cuffed to the neck collar, I would have grabbed his tool and pulled it into me. I really needed cock in me.

My hands clenched and unclenched, wanting to get at the cock spanking my pussy. The frustration was increasing in me. The cuffs kept my hands at my neck. Oh to touch that tantalising cock. That hot piece of man meat. Oh to squeeze his balls and make him cum in my hungry pussy. I wanted to plead with him to fuck me now. And stop teasing me. I wanted to be ravished. Fucked. Done. Filled. I wanted sex. Lots of dirty filthy sex with two strangers who I couldn't see. The blindfold was still tight around my head. But the caution of Dom rules flashed in my sex obsessed brain. So all I did was groan in a carnal plea for my cunt to be satisfied.

My groan was answered by the stubby thick cock stopping. I felt the man's hand reposition the head of the cock lower down my cunt lips as he rubbed it between the juicy entrance to my sex. I pushed up to get the man meat to slid into me but he pulled back so that he continued to tease me. Shit! This is so frustrating I thought. Why won't he just fuck me, fuck, me, me, echoed around in my brain. My mother's voice reminded me to mind my manners and be a good girl. Always ask before taking something. I replied in a little girl's voice, yes mommy. That's better, she replied in my head. Now go on, ask the nice gentleman.

Dom rules flashed again but I was beyond caring. My cunt needed satisfying after all the teasing and arse fucking, face raping action these two bastards had given me already. I needed cock up to the hilt in my soaking empty cunt. I sucked in a breath and held it in. Then I pleaded with a quiet mumble, please fuck me, please. I waited. The cock was still there ready to be forced into my pussy. Please just fuck my pussy; please fuck me, I whispered more clearly. The arse fucker's gentle voice reassured me by ignoring me and instead telling the guy with the cock at the entrance to my cunny to take me now.

I felt the thick stubby cock push my cunt lips apart and the cock slid up into my tight pussy. I groaned aloud in satisfaction as I was opened up by the invading flesh, rock hard and insistent on taking its pleasure inside me. I felt my tits bounce back towards my head with the force of his entry. The heels of my feet lifted off the table and my bum slid in the cum already under me. I clenched my hands at my throat, desperately wanting to be free to move them down to my sex or reach up and pull this stranger's face down; so that I could stick my tongue in his mouth and feel his tongue on mine. But the cuffs clipped to my collar prevented me having any control over the situation.

The fucker pushed until he was balls deep in my hungry pussy that needed feeding. Rough hands held my hips and he just stayed there for a while enjoying my tight pussy around his nasty cock. My body was alive with sensations, the smell of sex, the aftertaste of his cum in my mouth from before, the swollen feeing of my bum ring from the arse fuck and the pulsing void of my unattended clit. I so wanted to rub her. My clit cried out for attention.

The swirl of conflicting thoughts flowed over the feelings. Fear, anger, frustration, longing and growing down in my deepest psyche was an overpowering animal lust that was starting to take over my being. It spoke out loud without me realising I was snarling at my two captors. Fuck me you bastards. Fuck my cunt. Give me your cocks. Now. Fuck me now.

I squeezed my pelvic floor muscles as hard as I could and tried to strangle the cock up my cunt. Again and again I grunted as I squeezed and bucked my hips against the restraining hands of my invader. I had the desired effect. The resting cock in my tight pussy withdrew until just the throbbing head was in my pussy. Then he fucked my cunt, in and out, not too fast, not too slow. Sometimes all the way in and then he would vary it and just fuck my cunt flaps. I matched his thrusts with my hips and he let me move them now. I heard my mother's voice saying, for a dumb-arse you're quite a good fuck and I replied out loud with a loud yes!

He paused and lifted my legs up and held them wide apart. I felt so exposed and slutty. It excited me. My cunt was now wide open and as he fucked it loud slurping and slapping noises filled my consciousness. I let go all my inner constraints and imagined I was a whore, a cheap fuck to be used and dumped. I felt wonderful. More. Give me more. Fuck it hard. Use me. These words tumbled out of my mouth as I moved my head from side to side on the table.

Then, as if in answer to my pleas, I felt the long hard cock of the gentle voiced arse fucker push into my mouth. Mmmm, was all I could respond with and I hungrily sucked the delicious tool, rolling my tongue around the tip and under it's head. He let me have some fun with his cock before he grabbed a clutch of my long brown tresses and pulled my mouth over his cock. I gagged. It was long. This cock was so long. It was as long as a an Italian salami. It's bigger than a cucumber. He had a porn star cock and I was gagging on it. Suffocating. Dying with this blood filled hot flesh down my throat. But what a way to die, flashed through my sex-addled brain. Then he withdrew and let me cough, burp and suck in a fresh lung-full of precious air. Air never felt so good. The cock pushed back in and we repeated this over and over again. Each breath of air was a reprieve from suffocation and was an affirmation of life.

The cunt fucker lifted my legs over his shoulders and bent me almost in two, my knees in my armpits and my feet above my head. My cunt was a gaping red hot hungry cock hole dribbling my juices and hungry for ravishment by a thick cum filled cock. I'm such a fat sexy slut that men hunger for I thought with a smile in my head. My face couldn't smile because my mouth was being fucked hard by a long cock. Then the cunt fucker started to slam into me, bruising my pubic bone with every thrust. It hurt. If I could have screamed out I would have been louder than a cop-car siren. But no way would that happen as slobber dribbled out of my cock fucked mouth and snot flowed out of my nose.

The cunt fucker was huffing and puffing and every now an then he grunted as he slam cock fucked my hungry pussy giving me everything he had. He was bent over me and I could feel his breathe on my face and droplets of sweat fell from his brow onto my cheek. I couldn't avoid it because the face fucker still held my hair and used my mouth for a cunt.

I couldn't think rationally anymore, I was all sex. My world was reduced to one cunt, a mouth and two lovely hard cocks. I wanted to drain them dry and get all their cum inside me.

I felt the beginnings of a tension in my pussy as the cunt fucker excited my g spot to a swollen mass of cock obsessed flesh inside my ravished pussy. Each time he pulled back he hit that spot and each time he slammed back in the pain took away the beginnings of my orgasm. But there was no holding it back now; it built higher and higher. I knew it was going to hit me any time soon. I had never felt like this before. I was a sex goddess. I was the most sexual woman on the planet at that moment. Nothing compared to this feeling of tension, anticipation, loss of control, freedom and lust. Then he pulled out and thrust back in as my orgasm hit me. He didn't stop as my arse lifted off of the table and my hands tried to escape the cuffs and collar. He fucked and fucked and fucked me as I came in great waves of electric sparks in my cunt and belly and then all over my arms and legs.

The cock twitched in my mouth and started to cum with me. We both shared the incredible orgasm that overwhelmed me. My cunt fucker followed with an animal series of loud growls and grunts and the caveman cunt fucker filled my pussy at last with lovely sticky cum.

I tossed and turned and tensed and untensed on the table as much as they allowed me. I was still cumming. Just as I started to relax and feel the release of orgasm, it would hit me again and my body tensed up in bliss again and again. The cunt fucker's cock was softening but he still moved inside me enough to keep me orgasming for ages. He only had to push a little and it would set me off again.


Each time I tensed, I opened my mouth, afraid I would bite the softening long salami of a tool still in my mouth. Then I would hungrily enjoy sucking it and licking it as the orgasm coursed through the rest of my body. I was making purring sounds as I experienced the sexiest most amazing sensual experience of my life. I felt beautiful in an unrestrained primitive way. I didn't care what the voice of my mother might say in my head. I no longer cared what the little girl was so hung up on about her body image. I was a woman and I wanted to experience being used, taken, fucked and enjoyed by men who could satisfy this deep-seated desire that I had never previously identified. They had opened me up literally and also in my mind they had revealed something I never knew was possible. They let me enjoy their soft cocks until I finally sighed and lay still.

The cunt fucker let my legs flop down onto the table and the face fucker unclipped the cuffs from my collar. He removed the cuffs and the collar and I felt a rough wool blanket draped over me. I think they may have left me alone in the room, or maybe they stood and watched. I will never know. I drifted off into a beautiful dreamless sleep and woke to the blanket being removed and one of my abductors gently lifting me off the table and helping me to stand.

I stretched and they let me adjust to standing again. The blindfold was still over my eyes and I felt a wet handtowel handed to me. I wiped my cum covered face and then between my dripping legs. The towel was taken away and a glass of water given to me. I was thirsty and gulped it down.

Next, my piss sodden panties were handed to me. They were damp but didn't smell. One of them must have rinsed them and wrung out the excess water as best as he could. I pulled the cold lacy material over my swollen cunt. Then they dressed me until I was returned to the state I was when they abducted me. I was guided back to the van and helped into the back. Still blindfolded I sat down on the floor and waited. The engine started and we drove until we pulled up and the side door opened. No-one had spoken as they helped me out of the van.

There I stood, on a sidewalk that I presumed was where they had first taken me. Then I said something really weird and in the circumstances surprising. Kiss me, I asked. The only voice that I had heard gently said don't look round, just wait until we are gone. He untied the blindfold and I blinked. For a moment I couldn't see anything. It was dark. Then I saw the street-lights and the shapes of the darkened houses. I was exactly where they had taken me. Ok, I replied. Then he whispered into my ear, I'll kiss you next time. Same place; same time next week. Bye for now. And he walked away. I heard the van engine start and recede as they drove away.

I touched my face and explored it with my fingers for a while. Did I look any different I wondered. I looked down at my clothes. It was as if it had all been a fantasy I conjured up as I walked. But I knew it was real. My damp panties attested to that. And my swollen butt ring, the pain in my pubic bone, my sore back from being bent over and the strain in my jaw. And of course, the taste of their cum still in my mouth.

I started to walk. I had choices to make. Report to the police? Tell Mona? Phone Mum? Go home and shower? Sleep? Masturbate? What will I do this time next week? I started to hum to myself and I sashayed down the dark street to my apartment as I teased a nipple with one hand.