My Abduction

Story Info
If someone had planned this like I thought...
2.8k words
4.27
37.7k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there :) This is my first try at writing a story. It ended up being much longer than I anticipated, so I'm making this the first chapter of a few installments instead of just doing one chapter. Please let me know what you think. I'm open to any editing, comments on my style, or tips on where you think this should go. There will be multiple men, and BDSM elements throughout the story, I just haven't gotten to the erotica part yet. "Yet" being the emphasis ;) Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My long auburn ponytail swayed, loosely brushing against my back and hitting my elbows as I ran. The lake was cool and calm to my right, with slow ripples reflecting the warm sunset and the mountains, and the skate park ahead of me was quiet in the warm dusk. Since the weather had warmed, making the short drive to the lake then running around it had become my routine. It was a pleasant change from the monotony of the treadmill and stifling heat of the workout room at my apartment complex.

One, two, one, two, one, two. The steady beat of my sneakers against the concrete trail had finally progressed to a rhythm I was proud of. The treadmill told me it was at seven miles an hour the last time I had run on it. It wasn't a difficult pace for me to maintain any more. Popping up and forward off of my toes, I swung my knee forward and upward from the hip, easily keeping an open, steady stride. Yes, I was very proud of my pace. It yielded eight-minute miles, and my stamina had increased dramatically.

As I passed the empty skate park and crossed the footbridge over the small canal, I felt the familiar pressure in my lungs, and burning building in my legs. It was almost the end of my second straight mile, and I longed for my headphones to fill my ears with music and give me the inspiration to push through the burn. But my brothers, parents, and several self-defense and martial arts instructors had imprinted on my mind how dangerous it was to run with headphones in. It deprived my body of one of my senses, something I didn't like anyway, so it didn't bother me too much, other than wistfulness for extra motivation.

My breathing became more ragged and labored as it became harder to keep up my free-swinging stride. A glance at my watch told me that if I maintained my pace to the end of the lake, my two miles today would be just under sixteen minutes. Ah, there was my motivation. Filling my lungs deeply with each breath, I was winded and glad to slow my pace to an open walk by the time I rounded the lake and reached the playground.

Stopping briefly at my car, I grabbed my water bottle and light jacket before continuing walking to cool down. It may be late April, but the evenings still get chilly once the sun disappears behind the mountains like it is now. The magnificent oranges, golds, and pinks that had lit the clouds aflame like cotton balls soaked in kerosene were fading to dull greys, and the purple mountains had become black silhouettes along the horizon. I sipped from my water bottle as I turned onto the trail winding through the trees, enjoying the fatigue in my quads and calves, and the rare silence of the small park.

Placing my water bottle on the ground, I stopped a moment to stretch my legs a bit before I continued my walk. As I bent over, a cool breeze tickled up my shorts, and I wished for more cover on my legs. The stretch in my hamstrings burned, and the relief as I stood was short lived when I felt a strong arm around my waist. My reflexes were fast from riding horses and sparring, and as I spun to my right, I struck out with the side of my right fist, hoping to land a lucky blow. It missed, so I followed up with a kick launched from my left leg, aiming at his head. This blow connected, and he dropped like a rock onto the concrete path.

The fatigue in my legs and lungs was gone as adrenaline flooded my system. It was almost a half-mile back around the lake to get to my car, but I sprinted as fast as I could to try and get to my phone before my assailant pursued me further. Over my own panicked breathing and fast footsteps, I could hear more masculine panting and heavier tread behind me. Not letting my pace slow, I launched forward with each stride. But the intense adrenaline was fading, and fear began to cloud my thinking as my fatigued muscles begged for reprieve. I couldn't make it to my car while taking the trail - my body was too exhausted. Could I cut across the drainage canal? The sides were steep, nearly vertical, but if I ran along the bottom of it for a bit before climbing out, I might be able to make a shortcut to my car.

The footsteps behind me sounded closer as it became impossible to maintain my sprint, and I felt a whimper escape my lips. Turning right onto the grass, I slowed my pace to set up my jump into the ditch. Motion from my left caught my eye, and I slammed to a stop, bracing myself for impact. Time seemed to slow as I felt his body slam into mine, and I launched my elbow upwards into his chin as his momentum carried us both to the ground. My stop had caught him unprepared though, and I rolled into the fall to pop back onto my feet. Not sparing a glance backwards, I sprinted to the ditch and dropped down into the dark pit.

Light had completely faded, and I realized what a terrible idea trying to run through the drainage canal was. The ground was uneven, and without any light, I couldn't see the rocks at my feet or any handholds to climb back out. Since I couldn't run any more, my only option was to hide if I could. Fumbling blindly, my hand groped along the side for a depression in the dirt wall. There was none.

A darker patch further ahead caught my eye, and I could just make out the shape of tangled brambles. It wasn't much, but it was my only option. Moving as quickly as I could towards the dark patch, I heard low voices echoing above me. They weren't shouting, which would draw attention to the park, attention I desperately needed. Branches scratched my pale legs as I pushed through the brambles to the dirt wall of the canal. Once I reached the mud, I smeared what was on my hands onto my legs and hoped it would break up my silhouette enough to escape notice. The brambles didn't provide much cover, but, fortunately for me, my jacket was a dull brown and wouldn't draw the attention of my pursuers.

Darkness settled in even more heavily as the low dusk moved to night. The air was cold, maybe forty degrees, and I shivered slightly. Even curled into a ball, I was losing heat. The mud was leeching it out of me. Even with my self-defense training, I wasn't prepared for this. Since moving out of my mothers' house and into my own apartment, I had done what I could to ensure that I wouldn't become a victim of assault. But classes only prepared you for so much, and all the classes I had taken only prepared me for short-term, one-on-one confrontations, not long-term pursuit.

Keeping my breathing steady, I attempted to focus my mind. The park had been empty while I was running today, something that was unusual, and something that didn't seem like coincidence any more. Remembering how hard I had kicked the man that grabbed my waist in the trees, I didn't think he had been the one that tackled me. He would have been too disoriented to run after me that quickly. There were at least two men pursuing me, and maybe a third. The man who tackled me came from my direct left, not from my back like the man who had been chasing me along the trail. Two men had been in the trees, and a third further up the trail. Someone had planned this quite extensively.

The silence in the canal is almost stifling. There were no rustles from animals, and I no longer heard voices above me. I felt like a rabbit in a hole, which is essentially all I was at this point. Rabbits that wait in their dens are the ones that get eaten; it gives the hounds too much time to cut off escape points. I smeared more mud along my legs to keep from virtually glowing in the dark night, and took a deep breath of cold air before slowly pushing my way through the brambles. The rustling seemed deafening in the silence, and I froze as my keys clinked loudly in my pocket. Crouching back down, I slowly took the car key and apartment key off of my carabineer, and placed the rest of the keys on the ground, squishing them into the mud so they wouldn't be found easily. Placing the two I had removed back in my pocket, I resumed moving the branches aside.

Once free of the brambles, I looked at my surroundings. With my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could see that it wouldn't be as impossible as I had feared to climb back out of the canal, just difficult. The tree roots along the top didn't reach far enough down the embankment for me to grab easily, but if I could climb up a few feet, they'd be within my reach. I peered into the darkness behind me, making sure none of my pursuers were waiting. Looking forward, towards my car, there was nothing but a black corridor, with darker black walls and pale light from the stars peeking through the tree branches.

My skin shivered violently from the wet mud, and I moved forward cautiously. The rocks were treacherous in the dark, and it wasn't long before I twisted my ankle. Mentally berating myself, I decided to try and climb out of the ditch here instead of further down like I had planned. I had already hurt myself; it was too dangerous to stay down here in the dark. Being out in the open would risk me being seen, but with the short reprieve I'd had, maybe I could run the rest of the way to my car.

I shoved my toes deep into the muddy wall in front of me, knowing that it was unstable. I'd need to launch upward to plant my other foot before this one broke through the mud, and grab a root if I could. Reaching my hands up, I buried one hand into the dirt to pull upwards, leaving the other free to grab at whatever is above me. One, hop. Two, crouch. Three, launch. The dirt crumbled away from me as I put my weight into my leg, but I managed to anchor my other foot before I completely lost my footing in the loose wall. My free hand smacked against something hard, and I reach for it, grasping frantically. My fingers locked around it, and I slowly moved my other hand upwards, searching for another hold as I balanced precariously on the crumbling dirt beneath my feet. As my other hand found a hold, I pressed my toes into the earth and pushed upwards, climbing again with my hands. Repeating the process, I soon made it to the top of the embankment.

By peeking over the edge, I could see the trail ahead running from east to west, leading to my car on one end, and disappearing into the trees at the other. What I didn't see was anybody waiting for me. My arms trembled with fatigue from holding myself on the wall, and reluctantly I pulled myself out of the ditch. Once crouched on the ground, I surveyed my surroundings again, and again, I saw nothing but the cold, dark night. Fear began to creep into the edges of my mind, and panic tingled at my fingertips. I could feel that they were waiting for me - I just couldn't see them.

The hairs along my body stood up, and my ears strained to hear what my eyes couldn't see. My blood seemed to boil, and the tension within me snapped as I sprinted to my car. Were the footsteps I heard my own, or someone else's? The car was almost within my reach. I reached into my pocket and grabbed the car key. Was that my breathing? My body slammed into the car, and I spun around with my hands up, guarding my face. There was no one there to grab me but the boogeyman. A wheezing noise made me jump before I realized that it was coming from me, and that I was hyperventilating. Spinning back around, I slammed the key into the lock on the door, and threw it open before jumping into the drivers seat.

My breathing had calmed by the time I parked my car, it was only five minutes to get back to my apartment. Tears were pooling in my eyes, and as I walked across the parking lot and up the stairs to my front door, they began to spill over my eyelids and cut channels through the mud on my face. As I closed the door behind me, I collapsed into a heap on the carpet. I didn't sob. I didn't scream. I didn't hyperventilate again. I just let the tears roll down my face and let the tremors from my panic wrack my body. Without getting up, I took my jacket off and wiped my face with it before wrapping my arms around my knees and burying my face in them. I don't know how long I stayed there before the shaking stopped, but once it did, I realized that something was wrong. My cats hadn't greeted me.

Something clicked in my brain. If someone had planned this like I thought, they probably knew where I lived. My head snapped up from my legs just as a hand grabbed my hair from behind to pull me to my feet. I opened my mouth to scream, knowing that my neighbors would hear, but before the sound could escape my mouth something hard – a fist probably - connected with the side of my face before a hand covered my mouth. The hand in my hair let go, and I brought my arms up to pull at his hand on my mouth. His forearm snaked behind mine, and wrapped around my throat. My head was spinning from the blow, and I couldn't breathe behind the hand on my mouth. When I felt his forearm around my neck, I tried to scream again, but nothing more than a muffled moan came out.

Again and again, I tried to scream, twisting and flailing as I panicked and tried to writhe away from him. My heels connected with his shins and instep, but his grip was iron, and he made no noises as I flailed against him. My energy was fading quickly with his hand over my mouth and his arm around my throat, and I'm sure he knew it. Before long, I had no air left to scream, and he flexed his arm into my neck as he moved his hand from my mouth to the back of my neck, pressing my soft throat into the unyielding mass of his forearm.

A choking rattle came from my lips as I tried to breathe past his chokehold. He only pressed his arm harder into the back of my neck, cutting off my air completely. Futilely, I tried to wriggle out of his arms, thrusting my hips back to try and push him off of me while pulling downward on his arm, digging my nails into his flesh. This only served to make my knees buckle and add my own weight, aided by gravity, to the pressure on my neck. Some primal part of me was unwilling to give up, and even as white tinged the edges of my blackening vision, and spots appeared before my eyes, I writhed and squirmed. I hated my body as I felt my legs stop moving and collapse beneath me, letting him hold me up by my throat. As I slipped from consciousness, I felt him lay me to the ground, still pinning me with his body, and I could do noting but pass into the void.