My Abduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had done well when he chose this matching lingerie set. My auburn hair contrasted with, yet was complimented by, the pale blue bra as it spilled across my chest. It made my pale skin seem smooth and flawless, and the light blue fabric made my chameleon eyes a deep blue darkened by my hair.

Brian tsk-ed at the purple stain spreading across my pale skin. The burn marks were tender, and I hissed as he probed the flesh around them. He took my chin in his fingertips, and turned my face from side to side as he looked at the goose egg on my forehead under my hairline, then at the small abrasions along my cheekbone and jaw. As he crouched to examine my legs, I noticed more small scratches and bruises. My knees were bruised, probably from tumbling to the ground repeatedly, and there were thin scrapes from the brambles crisscrossing my thighs and calves.

"Sean, if you please," Brian asked, twirling with his finger, indicating that I should be turned around. I bristled as he spoke about me so objectively. His fingers were cool as they undid my bra clasp, and Sean automatically reached down to pull it off my arms. Now that I was facing Sean, I did my best to incinerate him with the heat of my gaze, daring him to stare down at my breasts. He dared, but when I went to knee his groin in retaliation, he let go of my wrists and I fell to the floor, landing on my ass with an unladylike grunt.

"My dear, you really should know better. We're just making sure that you're alright." Brian sounded slightly exasperated and Sean gloated down at me. I glanced over at John and Adam on the couch, and they seemed quite disinterested except for the bulges in their jeans. At least they had the decency to not objectify me.

"Sean, if you and Adam would take this young lady to get cleaned up, John and I need to have a conversations about using excessive force."

Adam stood and shot a look at the shit-eating grin on Sean's face, which Sean ignored. This attitude is probably why Sean clashed with John so much – he was unprofessional and rude. Although, my opinion might be a bit biased. I crossed my arms over my breasts to try and maintain some modesty, then dropped them as I realized that it only gave them power over how much vulnerability I felt. Adam gestured for me to follow him, and he led Sean and me out the office room.

The hallway on the other side of the door was as clinical-feeling as the office. It had the same flooring and paint scheme on the walls, with dark wooden doorways appearing periodically on the right side of the hall. We passed the first door to our immediate right, and then walked past the second, third, and fourth doorways before entering the fifth. I couldn't help but wonder what was behind the other doors.

The room we entered into was essentially a locker room-style shower. The floor was on a slight grade with a drain in the middle, and artistically set with small white and blue tiles in spiraling geometric forms. A long swinging arm was set into the ceiling with a hose attached to it. An eyehook was centered over the drain, and along the near wall to my left was a series of shampoos, soaps, razors, and lotions. What was odd were the nylon ropes looped on hooks above the shampoos. The wall to my right had another mirror set into it, and I began to think that they were one way windows, and not just there for cosmetic purposes.

Adam took a length of rope, looped it quickly around my wrists, and threaded the loose end through the eyehook before securing it with a quick knot. Once again, I was standing on my tiptoes facing the mirror.

Sean's voice was guttural as he growled to Adam, "I can't wait to rip that lacy little thong off!" Most of me was angry, but a small part was scared. I was in no way to keep that from happening, and I didn't know if Adam could put Sean in his place the way John could. My fears abated when Adam rolled his eyes and stayed calm, selecting soaps and a razor.

"You must really love prepping women, huh," Adam grunted noncommittally. "Who knew you'd like washing and shaving so much?"

He stripped his shirt off, and jerked his head towards the door, telling Sean, "Guard that, would you? She's feeling feisty again." Again, the objectiveness of my treatment rubbed me the wrong way, and I had to fight to keep my temper in check. I didn't want to piss off the man who was about to shave me. Did they really think that I couldn't just do this myself? Did they really think that I needed Adam to kneel in front of me and slip my thing from my hips?

He turned the water on, and pulled the hose towards me, testing the temperature with his hand before rinsing my body quickly. I sputtered as he soaked my hair and my long bangs dripped into my face. When I was thoroughly soaked, he turned the hose off to squirt some shampoo into his palm. The smell of rosemary and mint filled my nostrils, and the earthy freshness of it helped me relax for some reason. Adam's fingers slid into my thick tresses, and slowly massaged my scalp. I wanted to twist away from him and take care of myself. I'm a twenty-year-old woman for Christ's sake! I can wash my own hair and shave myself! But I had to admit that he knew what he was doing. His hands were gentle, but firm as they sank into my scalp, and scrubbed away any dirt and sweat I had missed from my shower the day before.

His fingers in my hair and the smell of the shampoo soothed me mentally, if not physically. His fingers traced from my scalp down to my neck. One hand kneaded at the tension there, and the other slipped around my torso to trace along my collarbone. The familiar touch raked my pride, and I did my best to ignore it. It was hard to feel neutral towards his fingers tracing a delicate path along my skin. They slid easily along my soapy flesh, and before I realized what was happening, his hand was cupping my right breast with his thumb flicking softly against my nipple. My shoulders tensed against my will, and he pinched my nipple in response.

I sank my teeth into my tongue to keep from moaning as the tingling that coursed from Adam's fingertips. He only hesitated at my nipple for a moment before sliding his hand gently over the bruising on my ribs. His other hand moved from my neck to grasp my hip, kneading his fingers into it as he pulled me back flush against his body. His hard on nestled perfectly between my ass cheeks through his jeans, and when he ground his hips into my ass I almost whimpered in pleasure. I was so broken down that it was hard to resist the pleasure tickling across my body, seducing me. When Adam's hand slid from my hip to rest over my pussy, I tensed and tried to squirm away, but only succeeded in grinding against his cock behind me.

He sighed, and his breath across my neck gave me goose bumps and made my nipples harden. Using one finger, he pushed between my lips and slowly caressed my clit, teasing it out from under its hood. His other hand slid around to my backside, and clutched one cheek firmly before giving it a wet slap. It startled me, and when I pulled away I slid further onto his finger until it was resting at my entrance. I froze, unwilling to move forward onto his finger, and unwilling to move back towards his hard cock and stinging hand.

My body strained as I held myself between a rock and a very literal hard place, refusing to show which I would rather endure. He didn't move, other than to slowly curl his finger and rub along my slit, telling me without words to choose the pleasure, to let him take me, to lose myself in lust. My temper flared, and I jerked my hips away from his hand. My ass slammed back into his hips as I straightened suddenly, and my arms shook with anger and fatigue. My body had no more energy to fight today. Holding myself in that pose had been hard enough, let alone trying to fight or run.

Adam said nothing, and stepped back away from me. I could see him in the mirror grabbing another rope, twining one end around his hand to make a lash. My heartbeat accelerated, and I wondered how far he would go, how much he would hurt me.

"You cracked a tooth when you elbowed me in the park, and because of you I was hit by a car. You're not the only one who's bruised and battered after the last few days, but unlike you, I have the choice to inflict more pain. And unfortunately for you, I am going to enjoy taking out my pain on your hide."

My eyes grew wide at his words, and I watched him step closer to me once again. He swung the thin rope experimentally, testing its weight and feeling how it danced when he moved it. Trying to force myself to relax, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, draining the tension from my muscles. I kept my eyes closed as I heard Adam move behind me. There was a small whistle as I heard the rope move through the air, and it popped viciously against my ass. I jumped a little, but bit back my yelp of surprise. Showing them how much it hurt would only give them power.

"You're getting twenty lashes. That was one. Someday, you'll have to count and ask for another, but not today. Be grateful for that." The rope sang through the air again, and snapped higher up, almost on my lower back. Fuck! That hurt a lot more than on my ass. My jaw clenched as I reminded myself to not cry out. Three more blows snapped into my flesh, and I clutched at the ropes above my wrists. I wasn't used to this kind of pain, the kind that burned and stung and lasted even after the blow was gone. The kind of pain I was used to faded to dull aches after a moment, and never left fiery welts on my flesh.

The next blow hit my other cheek, and I bit my lip to keep from whimpering. This was more than just pain - this was degrading. If he were lashing my back, maybe this wouldn't be so mentally painful as well. But no, he was lashing my ass, a place with sexual connotations. Prisoners and slaves got lashed on their backs, but something was different here. I was a prisoner to be sure, but there was an inherent sexual nature to the last day. From being dressed in my nice lingerie, to being stripped in front of an audience, from being objectified and degraded, to being washed and lashed, there was an undercurrent of sexuality.

Four more blows bit into my left cheek, and my lip was aching from biting it so hard. Adam paused for a moment, and I took the chance to take a deep breath when I knew a blow wouldn't come and make me yelp. I had barely exhaled and composed myself when five blows in quick succession crisscrossed across both cheeks, striping across welts from previous blows. My body shook, and tears pooled in my eyes, but I refused to cry out or let them fall.

The next five strikes came more slowly, but each one traced exactly over a previous mark. The first blow made me hold my breath to keep from making a noise. The second made me clench my eyes shut and bite my lip again. The third was on my lower back again, and my entire body locked up to fight the pain. The fourth made me open my mouth in a silent cry. The fifth blow, and the last, snapped between my legs to pop against my pussy, and the tears in my eyes spilled over. I hated myself for the small whimper that came from my throat.

I clenched my eyes shut to try and stop the tears, and I heard Adam putting the rope away behind me. His hands quickly soaped my body up again, and I kept my eyes closed as he quickly shaved the hair from my legs and pussy. He was careful to not nick me, but I knew that it was a poorer job than I would have done. I heard the hose turn on again, and warm water washed over my body. He rinsed out my hair thoroughly, and I wished for my own private shower back at home. My home. My intuition told me that I wasn't going back.

My eyes still closed, I heard Adam walk away again, then felt something soft running over my body. He was toweling me off. His hands softly kneaded my scalp, drying my hair, and he was careful to pat my tender ass and side dry instead of wiping me down like he did on the rest of my body. He untied the knot around the eyehook, and held me steady as I found my balance again. I still hadn't opened my eyes, and jumped when he touched my face.

My eyes flew open, and I immediately took a step backwards. The rope was still tied about my wrists, with the loose end in his hand. The step I took used up all the slack, and the way he was holding it made it clear that I wasn't going to get any more. How symbolic. Adam was peering into my face, trying to read it no doubt, and I put on a mask of impassiveness. I tried to, at least. I was too angry to look anything less than sullen. I looked away from Adam towards Sean. His face was red, and his arms were crossed tightly against his chest. Were it not for the hardness of his jaw and his intimidating physique, he would look like a petulant child. As it was, he looked like a very angry, very powerful man who might not take kindly to not getting what he wanted. The look in his eyes made it clear – what he wanted was to be the one hurting me.

My eyes glanced back up to the welt on his temple, and the intense bruising starting to spread across the olive skin of his cheek and around his eye. He was the largest of the three men who had abducted me, and he was the one I had knocked to the ground with a single blow. My pride swelled, but deflated once I realized that his ego was badly wounded, and only exacting his revenge on me would heal it. He would want to prove that he was better than me to try and regain his sense of self-worth. What scared me is that I didn't know how he would try and do that.

Sean spun around and threw the door open, holding it open as Adam lead me out by the rope. He turned left down the hallway, back the way we had come earlier, and lead me into the second door we passed, the third doorway coming from the office. The room we entered was carpeted with plush, tan fibers. My feet sank into them luxuriously, and I was surprised at the creature comforts within the room.

There was a closet and bathroom, neither of which had doors, directly across from the doorway we had entered. A queen-size bed stretched lengthwise along the room. The headboard was plain, and the sheets were simple. There were no dressers or bedside tables. The room was nice, but very simple, and the only thing that tarnished it were the mirrors that were set into the walls. I was positive that they were one-way, and that someone was watching from behind them.

"There are toiletries in the bathroom, and clothes for you in the closet. You won't be bothered again tonight, so try and get some rest if you can." Adam's voice startled me a little as he turned around to untie the ropes. I had been looking at the mirrors, wondering who was watching. More guards? Brian? The man who arranged all this? Only time and patience would give me the answers I sought. The longer I spent here, the more my chances of escape diminished, and I was short on patience as well. I sighed in frustration, and rubbed my wrists to get the circulation flowing through them again.

Sean said nothing as he and Adam departed, and when the door shut behind me, I heard the click of a lock. I looked over my shoulder, and saw that there was no handle on my side. That fact stung, reminding me that I was a prisoner. I distracted myself by going into the bathroom and brushing out my long hair until it was dry. It hung lightly around my face, and it numbly registered that they had very nice shampoo. Once my hair was dry, I brushed my teeth for a good five minutes, trying to scrub away the resentment I felt for myself. There must have been something I could have done to avoid getting into this situation.

My teeth scrubbed and hair brushed and dry, I ventured to the closet to see what clothes were in there. A few simple shirts hung from hangers, and pants, underwear, and socks were all stacked into small piles on the shelves. My feet were cold, as usual, so I grabbed a wool pair of socks and put them on quickly. Reaching back to brush the welts on my ass, I decided against underwear. The pajama pants I picked were soft and luxurious on the outside, and lined with fleece on the inside. It kissed against my skin sweetly, and after the last day or so, that small comfort was like heaven. Without putting on a bra, I grabbed a wife beater and slipped it over my head before leaving the closet.

There was nothing else for me to do but climb into the soft bed. The sheets were flannel as well, and oh-so-soft. The plush pillows seemed to pull me down into them and wrap around me like comforting arms. I curled onto my side, pulling the blankets up almost over my head, nestling and burying myself in the warm comfort of the sheets.

My breath was shaky as I sighed again, this time from exhaustion, and tired tears wanted to roll down my face. I wouldn't allow it. I had done enough crying, certainly a lot more than I had ever done in such a small stretch of time. Besides, if someone was watching me like my intuition told me, it would only give them more power over me. Crying wasn't an option tonight. Holding my tears back, I let myself sink into the bed, let myself sink into the comforting pillows, and sleep harder than I ever had before.