My Abuser

Story Info
He abused her, and it was the best sex she ever had.
1.9k words
4.07
73.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adhra
Adhra
5 Followers

"Turn off the light!"

I heard as I quickly walked to my room. It was about three in the morning and I still felt not a bit sleepy. It had been like this for months. I just could not sleep on time.

I was wearing a light camisole; Florida is extremely warm and humid. I opened the door to my room and felt humid carpet smell. Like when one goes to a hotel room that has obviously not been occupied for a while.

I took of my sandals and laid on the bed staring at the ceiling fan, I could practically count the rounds it made.

Suddenly a thud was heard in the kitchen. I figured it was one of my roommates but heard no one speak, so decided to go check. It seems like no one else heard the noise. It was very dark, and with my hand I was trying to find the light switch. I was sliding my hands on the wall when someone grabbed me by the wrist.

I was terrified and could not scream; frozen on the spot I tried to look at who was pulling me. I could tell it was a man because his hands were big, rough, and very strong. With his other hand he held me by the waist, pressing me towards him. Tears of panic began rolling down my cheeks; and I still couldn't make a sound. I could feel his breath near my face and my neck.

I felt him smelling my skin, all over my neck, my cheeks, and my hair. He pressed my whole body with one arm and with the other held my head strongly.

He started kissing my neck with strength. I, by now, knew what was about to happen. What I was being a victim of. I did not know what to do. He whispered in my ear "Relax, I have been craving your body for a very long time. And tonight, nothing will stop me from having every inch of you" As he pronounced this words I felt my body tremble.

He turned me around grabbing me from behind, with one arm holding my whole body and his other hand on my mouth. He stayed in this position for a minute. Suddenly I could hear that my roommates where having passionate, loud sex on the other room. I could feel their bed smacking the wall. I became very afraid this would excite even more my attacker.

I thought in my head over and over again, trying to figure out who it was. But I could not recognize the voice. He had a muscular body which I could not recognize either.

As my roommates made more and more noise every time, he pressed me harder against his body and I could feel his penis pushing hard on my butt cheeks.

He pulled me into the art room. This man knew his way around the house. I became very scared; this room is sound proof because sometimes my roommate's band comes to practice. He started pressing hard on my breasts and pushed me on the floor. He laid on top of me, and started ripping off my camisole. He started sucking on my breasts and fondling them very strongly. He slid his tongue up my neck and on my ear. I was moving my head away; terrified, I tried to kick him off, but he opened his legs and held mine down. He opened my mouth with his tongue and stuck it inside, sucking up my saliva.

His hands slid down my breasts, on my stomach and up to my breasts again. He started pressing on my hips.

He just touched me and salivated on me for a while. By now I had given up. This man was very strong and there was no way I was going to get him off of me. At least he hadn't hit me, so I figured if I just stopped moving I would hurt myself less. He started opening my legs with his hand and stuck his fingers up my vagina. He started rubbing vigorously; taking his fingers out periodically and sucking on them, and putting them back in.

"Woman, I know you'll enjoy this. I have planned every move to have you the way no one has ever before. I will touch every part of your body so perfectly it will make you scream for more."

I felt this man did not want to really hurt me, but has a very sick desire for me sexually. When he spoke I paid attention to try to figure out who it was. But I was too scared to even speak.

Suddenly, he got off me and I tried to sit up. I was sweaty, our air conditioned had broken down a couple days before and this room had no windows. All I had on were my panties. I tried to stand up, when he grabbed me again, this time he embraced me with one hand on my back and the other on my butt cheeks. He did a short laugh and pushed me to a couch. He started licking over my panties, wetting me with his saliva; he pushed by panties aside with his tongue and started licking and sucking my clitoris. I was becoming very excited and began to moan, he stopped holding me with his hands and started fondling my breasts, he took off my panties and began to kiss me with passion. I became very excited and noticed I was not fighting at all anymore; I was cooperating with him. I was having sex with this mysterious man that had taken by body.

He was pleasuring me orally like no one had ever. I had never achieved this much excitement, not even with toys, never.

His hands were big and pressed my large breasts like balloons; he pinched my nipples with his fingers and I felt my whole body shake. I was moaning wildly, screaming at the top of my lungs as this man passed his large tongue all over my vagina, excavating all my foldings, and my clitoris with energy. I was feeling his saliva mixed with my own juices dripping down my thighs.

He moved me down as he placed his large penis just outside my vagina for a little bit. I could not wait any longer for him to just push it inside and start thrusting, as I knew it would be the best I had ever felt. I just knew it.

Then it happened, he pushed inside just as I was craving. The loudest moan came out of my very inside. I could not believe the perfection of his penis inside of me. He started thrusting slowly, and with every move I could feel electricity going up and down my body, juices all over. He started thrusting harder and harder and I felt I was dying of pleasure, letting myself go as I never before. He would push in and out with strength, pressing my breasts and sometimes fondling my clit. Needless to say, I had the best orgasm in my life, I came several times.

Then my eyes opened wide, when I heard him moan like a beast, like a lion mating, he was cuming inside of me, I could feel his cum run down to my butt, my legs, everywhere. All this time, I hadn't even thought about him cuming inside. It had been so amazing; I let him pour himself inside of me. It felt like glory.

He let himself fall on top of me and we started kissing passionately, he held my face as we went all over each other kissing.

Then he said "You are the most amazing woman I have ever seen, tasted, had, ever. You are the goddess that my body craves" He repeated this as he caressed my face and my breasts, my nipples. "You are perfection, your firm breasts are a work of art and your nipples are so soft, yet firm, nowhere I've ever touched or even seen such an amazing structure", he stayed quite for a while smelling my hair "I must go, but please remember this has been the best night of my life, to have you"

In one move he got up and ran, I stood up and not caring to be naked went to the hallway, turned on the light and walked towards the kitchen door. The door was open and the small curtain danced with the little bit of wind. I walked just outside to see him, but I found no one.

I was walking back to my room, when my roommate Jack stepped out of his room to the bathroom half asleep, stared at my naked body and yelled "Oh MY" Emily walked outside and looked at me trying to find something to cover myself. She gave me an evil look and I just ran to my room, I felt asleep like I hadn't in months.

In the morning, Emily woke me up bringing me my ripped camisole, she found in the art room "Quite a night you had!"

I stood up and didn't feel like getting dressed. Being naked reminded me of the night before. I put on a tank top with no bra under. I like the feeling of the fabric on my nipples; put on a knee-length skirt with no panties either. I wanted to feel the breeze between my legs. I had to do laundry so I forced myself to go out.

The Laundromat is not far from the house, it's only about four blocks that I can easily walk if I don't have a lot of laundry. On my way there I was remembering the night before, how such a terrifying event could turn in such sensuality fest. How a sexual predator could become my obsession, my biggest sexual fantasy.

I placed my dirty laundry in the machines and just sat on a bench while I read Cosmo. I hate doing laundry sometimes, sometimes it's too crowded. I took out some of my delicates of the dryer and placed them on a basket, while I waited for the rest of my clothes to dry. I saw a man walking towards me, very intimidating. He kneeled in front of me and brought out one of my panties "Excuse, I think you dropped this" he said, while he held it close to his face. I took it quickly and stuffed it in my laundry basket. As the man left, I noticed "These are the panties I was wearing last night when..." I hadn't brought them to the laundry, I never found them. "The man must have taken them last night," I thought. I ran outside to look for the man that had just given me the panties; I saw him jump in a black Audi and left the Laundromat empty-handed "No laundry." That must have been the man!

He was gorgeous; he had a muscular swimmer body and dark hair, and killer green eyes. It looked as he hadn't shaped for a couple of days. As I thought of him, chills went up and down my spine, hardening my nipples way out of my tank top. I had never seen this man before, or so I thought. I grabbed my laundry and went back home.

As I walked home I saw the black Audi, it pulled over right in front of me. I stopped walking and got somewhat scared. He walked out towards me and grabbed me very strongly on my butt and kissed me, he stuck his tongue deep inside my throat massaging my tongue so sexy my vagina became very wet. He looked at me in the eye and said "I couldn't stop thinking of your body"

Adhra
Adhra
5 Followers