My Accidental Porn Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam didn't need too much instruction as to what to do next. She got on her knees, in front of the couch. Her legs were wobbly, her pussy was stretched open and dripping. Her tits were worn out from being grabbed and bitten. She was used and abused. I guess that's what she came here for.

Rick and I stood above her. I started jerking my cock like they do in porn. I'd never had a girlfriend who let me cum on her face like this, so I was definitely ready to be a porn star too. Sam leaned her head back and opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and I came on her face, hard, in thick ropes, jerking my cock onto her mouth. Then, I'm not sure what came over me, but I slapped her mouth a little with my dick as I was cumming. I slapped her face a little. She said, "Yeah, slap my face with it. Yeah, cum on my face." I couldn't believe she actually let me do that, and liked it. Having just fucked her ass, now I was cumming on her face.

Rick handed me the camera and Sam turned her face to his dick. He jerked it too, and came all over her mouth and eyes, adding to my cum, giving her a cum drenching like I had only ever seen on video. She gobbled up what she could, sucked his cock dry of all the cum he had, and we were done.

Rick turned the camera off after asking her a few more questions. Sam didn't seem like she regretted any of it, in fact she seemed like she liked it. Rick told her where the bathroom was down the hall and that she could go clean herself up.

While she was gone, we got dressed as well and I didn't know how to resume our conversation. Here I was having just shared a slutty girl with this guy, our dicks rubbing against one another in her mouth, in her pussy and ass, and now I was supposed to just pick up where I left off? He joked with me about what happened, asked me what I wanted to do about my girlfriend's situation, and I asked him if he could take down the website. He nodded and said he would look into it.

Look into it? That's it? After everything that happened? He would "look into it?" I was feeling pretty vulnerable at that point though, so I knew I had to just leave. Maybe that was as good an answer as I was gonna get. Besides, seeing as how I just had sex on camera with two strangers, I wasn't in the right frame of mind anymore to deal with that whole thing. So I thanked Rick for his time, and said I had to be going.

"Come back and hang out one day, maybe we can do it again," he said as I was gathering my stuff.

"Okay," I said absent-mindedly, and left.

As I drove home with cum and lube and everything else still sticking to me, my mind was racing. What just happened? I just cheated on my girlfriend. I guess I needed it, since I wasn't getting anything at home these days. But what a mess. I fucked her bareback too. I should get tested. God, what a hot little slutty girl she was. Maybe I should have gotten her number. What am I thinking? She doesn't want to see me again. We were all just doing the same thing. I have a normal life, I don't want to fuck that up. Maybe I'll just try to get Rick to take down my girlfriend's pictures and that will be the end of it.

I took a long shower before she got home in the evening. I thought about how my girlfriend had photos from an ex-boyfriend up on the internet and now I was going to have a whole video of really hardcore fucking with strangers. We ate dinner and watched TV as usual, but it was hard to focus on real life. Maybe I'll go back to see Rick sooner rather than later.

12