My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate

Story Info
Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.
4.7k words
4.54
475.9k
1.1k

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are you apartment hunting too?

Darren had been leaning against the open doorway of the first floor apartment when he first heard her voice. The manager had been kind enough to open it up for a look around--not that there was much to look at. It was a fairly modest unit that fit within the budget of a single 18 year old college student at the end of his first year of school, one working 30 hours a week while taking summer courses. But it looked so CRAMPED, and a visage of despair settled across Darren's face when he heard the girl behind him pose her question.

"Umm yeah, assuming I can ever find a place I like that won't eat up my entire paycheck." He turned around to glance at the girl, who looked back at him with a generous smile. She was small, no more than 5 feet tall but possessing the confident stance of a military officer, her long red hair cascading down her shoulders, athletic arms crossed over her small chest, her eyes a full emerald green that seemed to radiate a feminine fierceness across her face. "I...I had intended on having a roommate but his agenda changed for the summer," a polite way of expressing his friend's last second decision to try and reconnect with a former girlfriend from his hometown over the summer.

She smiled, eyes still appraising him. "Well I just transferred in myself, have my AA from Community College at Valencia and have been working...well some odd jobs for a few years. I'm new to town and it's hard to find a roommate, especially with so many people leaving for the summer."

"Yeah I know what you mean, kind of stuck with looking at studios and tiny spaces."

A playful grin suddenly danced across the girl's face. "Well would you ever consider having a girl for a roommate, at least for the summer? I've seen some of the two person units here and they seem pretty spacious and affordable for two renters,"

"Well to be honest I hadn't even thought about it, but...yeah I'd be ok with that arrangement if you're comfortable with it." Darren's mind and heartbeat were racing--not only were the prospects for an enjoyable summer and living situation looking up but this girl was pretty easy on the eyes and seemed, at least for the moment, to enjoy his company. Just one problem--the Lady Manager. "I'm not sure if you've met the Lady whose in charge, but she's older and a bit--well severe with her attitudes. Kind of butchy in a no nonsense way. I'm not sure if she'd go for it since we're not a 'couple'."

The girl laughed and gave him a mischievous grin. "Well we ARE a couple..a coupla people looking to avoid blowing a wad of money on a shitty little room. Let me go and talk to her about it...ohh and by the way I'm Danielle since I guess intros are in order." She reached across to shake.

"Hi Danielle I'm Darren, and if you convince her I'm more than game." He took her petite hand in his and was surprised by the firmness of the grip in her handshake, almost rocking him forward.

"Cool Darren, be back in a minute." She walked off towards the manager's office and Darren drank in the sight of her tight, toned backside in print shorts. He hoped she could pull it off but had his doubts. Managers would likely see the arrangement as highly unstable and not worth the trouble. But other questions popped into his mind--how old was Danielle if she had her Asociates and had been working for a few years? He guessed maybe a few years older than he was... at least. Not that it made a difference to him, but it was a potential serious conversation starter with his folks back home, for so many reasons. But he was getting ahead of himself, I mean what were the odds...

"Hey Darren, are you ready to pay for the first month and security deposit?" Darren look over to see Danielle and Ms. Brubaker the Manager walking towards him, both smiling and chatting..and was stunned to note that Ms. Brubaker was capable of anything other than a suspicious scowl. He started reaching for his wallet in a dumbfounded state as they approached.

"Hey, I explained to Ms. Erica about our 'special circumstances and she was so understanding," Danielle spoke with her arms around Ms. Brubaker, who seemed pleased as punch by Danielle's praise.

The older lady smiled at him. "Young man, I just want to say I'm impressed, I have to admit I didn't take someone your age and male for being so openminded about their acquaintances. I'm more than happy to rent to you two, you're my kind of people. You can stop by any time this week with the payment. If I can help you out with anything while settling in, just ask." She gave Danielle a warm embrace and with that she waved to us as she walked away.

Darren looked at Danielle with a gaze of complete bewilderment. "What just happened? I mean how in the world did you get her to be so...and what special circumstances?

Danielle smiled as she began walking him to their apparent new living quarters, key in hand. "Well for starters you were right, she's gay. Has a partner of 12 years, and she's very committed to the whole LGBT community. And when I told her how understanding you were about the idea of having someone like me as your Roomie..."

"Someone like you?"

"Yeah, you know, a full fledged member of the transgender nation and all, a gal with a little something extra..."

Darren grinned, "So you lied to her, what if she finds..."

Danielle stopped and looked him straight in the eye, again with that intense stare. "No I didn't lie, that's what I am. Would that be a problem for you?"

For about the fourth time in the hour Darren stood for a moment in a daze. "Uhhh no, not reeeally a problem just a ....surprise? I mean I hadn't really guessed..."

The grin returned to Danielle's face. "You thought I was 100% born biologically female didn't you, c'mon fess up you blushin boy I can see it in your face!"

"Well...ok yeah I admit I hadn't given a thought to you being anything other than a hot gal until now. I mean just looking at you, you seem so...girly."

Danielle chuckled, "Well thank you, that's always nice to hear that I'm passing so well, though when you get to know me you'll find out there are some...ahem dead giveaways." With that Danielle squinted her eyes, bit her lower lip and gave a playful grab at her crotch with her hand as she tried not to giggle. Darren laughed at the display but couldn't help but notice, for the first time, a rather sizeable bulge in Danielle's otherwise loose-fitting shorts.

--------------------------------------------

"Wow...I have to admit I'm officially excited!" Danielle had just taken a seat on their sofa, taking a break from the unpacking and arranging that she and Darren had been carrying on for the last 3 hours. With 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, a Living area and spare room available to them, the place was comfortable if not sprawling. Beds had been set up, desks and work space negotiated, flatscreen situated at ideal viewing angles for all parties, and a few of Danielle's carvings and metal projects on display as well as Darren's posters and movie memorabilia. The apartment at Bella Venice was coming along nicely as Danielle swallowed her Yuengling Black & Tan and leaned back in her rose print shorts and white tiger tshirt. "Thanks for letting me have the lion's share of the bathroom...I figure you clean up alot quicker than I do at daybreak," she spoke tiredly behind a weak grin.

"No problem, and I think you clean up quite nicely," Darren replied as he finished muscleing a chair into the corner. "How long did you work yesterday at the Knife Works?"

"Eight hours, I was able to get started on a few custom-made projects yesterday, and then a few of the guys there took me out for first day celebratory drinks, which was probably a mistake even though I tried to take it easy."

"Wish I could have hung out with you and joined the festivities but, you know... 18 and all."

"Yeah I know, and sorry I'm not trying to lord me being 22 over your head, or lady it for that matter. We need to get you a good fake ID."

"Well to be honest I'm not much of a drinker."

"That's ok Dar you can come out and watch me drink, be my rugged chaperone," she beamed."If you're lucky I might even let you take advantage of me."

"Ha...ummm I've never really thought of myself as the rugged chaperone type but you do make it tempting." Darren took a seat next to Danielle, who suddenly scooted over to rest her head on his shoulders.

"Well you're not going to be blocking for Peyton Manning anytime soon, but you seem buff for a compact guy. How tall are you?"

"About 5'8" and 155 pounds since I was 15 or so, one of the reasons I played Lacrosse instead of football."

"Don't feel bad. I was an absolute runt before my, y'know, change. I'm still a runtette. I don't think I've grown an inch since I was 13." From staring in his eyes she looked downwards,"except a little in the chest area thanks to my girls here. And...well YOU know."

Darren laughed. "No I DON'T know but I can imagine. Hey, don't think I'm perving for saying so but your boobs do look really nice considering that, well, you weren't born to have them."

"Well DARREN I never!," Danielle playfully swung a stuffed monkey at her roommate in mock outrage. "Hehe yeah they're only full Bcups but I do like their perkiness." Danielle leaned back against his shoulder with an affected sultry demeanor. "I'm glad they meet with the approval of my gentleman suitor," before giggling and taking anothe swig of the Black & Tan.

"When did you realize you wanted to be a girl, I mean if that's not too personal."

"Oh god, well I think I always had tendencies but it really started to hit home in middle school. I can remember looking in the mirror in the morning and looking at my facial features and small frame and thinking 'this isn't right!' And just the whole desire to have long Disney heroine hair and wear tight belly shirts and wishing I could glam myself up. And then in school--I mean I had sexual feelings for some of the girls, I always HAVE had it, but I wanted to be loved by the guys, like in a relationship." Danielle stared ahead, lost in the memory. "I was one jealous wannabe bitch back then towards the popular girls, in secret."

"But I mean, the whole carving and metalworking thing...not to stereotype but they seem to be guy-dominated activities."

"You'd be surprised Darren, I talk to girls all the time who are hobbyists in it. Yeah I don't think I did much of anything that you could label as solely guy typical behavior when I was younger..I mean aside from jacking off alot," she blushed.

"Oh I still do that plenty, finally something we have in common."

Danielle slapped Darren's thigh. "That's good to know, I won't feel so weird if I want to be loud in the middle of the night and really bounce the bed. Hey I'm hungry for something cold, you wanna popsicle?"

"Sure." They both rose up from the couch to head towards the kitchen.

"I'm having cherry what kind do you want?"

"I'll have an orange." Danielle reached into the fridge and handed Darren his popsicle as they took seats at the table.

Danielle peeled off the wrapper and gazed over her frosty treat before taking a provocative lick at the tip. "Love the taste of cherry...and the color. Such a deep red, it looks like it's aroused." Her soft lips formed an 'o' and the popsicle slowly thrust between them as her cheeks sucked in and low slurping noise emanated from her mouth. She looked over to see Darren's mouth slightly open and a stare of awed lust wash over his inexperienced eyes and gave him a wink and a lil snicker. "You like that do ya guy?"

Darren blushed and peeled back his own wrapper, still watching Danielle with interest. With a sudden inspiration he playfully twirled his tongue along the circumference of the tip before having a long, slow lick down the length of popsicle and kissing the frost at the base. Danielle watched, sucking the whole of the cherry into her mouth and biting down lightly while Darren rotated his orange in his hand and had his tongue glide a helix swirl over and over the sicle. They teased each other for a few minutes before Danielle's fully melted in her mouth and she drank it down.

As she rose from the table to throw her popsicle stick away, Darren's gaze caught sight of her tight rose print shorts while she moved. He noticed they were stretched..obscenely strained even, over a thick bulge that seemed to extend up into her tucked in shirt. His gaze locked on the sight without thinking, lost in wonder as to whether that was really all HER, until he looked up to see her catching his gaze with a cocky look of amusement.

"I don't think you're ready for THAT popsicle yet, young man."

--------------------------------------------

The next morning Danielle awoke to the whistle of a kettle and groggily pulled herself out of bed. Plodding out of her room she noticed that Darren was already munching on a bowl of Wheat Chex and sipping on Chai Tea. She offered up a weak smile when he looked up from his bowl.

"Breakfast of Champions, huh?"

"I think that's Wheaties Dani."

"Wheat Chex, Wheaties, same difference," she replied as she tore open a package and dropped two cherry poptarts into the toaster. Pouring a cup of coffee, she stared over his shoulder at the photo on his open laptop, a picture of an older Spanish style colonial 2 story villa with coral rock and wrought-iron porch railings. She took a gulp of coffee and let the cent of Amaretto hit her nostrils as cognizance kicked into gear. "That's a beautiful view."

"Yeah it's from the Keys, my mother is visiting my Great Aunt and sent me a letter. The loves the beaches down there, especially the sunrise at Caroline's Cafe."

"I love a beautiful sunrise. I remember years ago when I was on this island off the coast of Maine with relative, the porch was about 50 feet of broken white rock away from the Ocean. The gulls would be there in the mornings and evenings to eat up all the little crabs that had become stranded on the rocks when tossed in by tides, you could hear the gull cries on the air and seals swimming in the distance. Every now and then you'd see a cormoarant do a little half dive from he surface to catch a fish, and the lighthouse horn going off now and then. Some place are surreal they just fire the imagination."

"Sounds fun, well all except the Maine part," and for emphasis Darren added a little shiver as he finished up his cereal.

"Coward," Danielle teased. "It's actually pretty nice there in the summer, the water is just brisk enough without that icy chill."

"I think I'd prefer to just take a boat out and visit the seals," Darren mused ashe finished his bowl and headed for the bathroom. Within minutes he was feeling the warm shower spray on his skin and the suds in his hair, flexing his limbs as his body prepared for the day, Stepping out of the shower and drying off, he had just started brushing his teeth with his towel wrapped around his waist when Danielle came barging in and hurriedly undid the button on her pajama bottoms.

"Sorry Darren, nature is callin' and it's with a roar, I REALLLY have to go!" Darren stared with a dazed glare as she fished out her penis and the sound of piss hitting the bowl water filled the bathroom. As his gaze drifted down he felt a nervous chill as he watched Dani holding her fat cock in her smallish hands. He blinked once, then again to make sure he was seeing what he though he was seeing. Danielle's cock appeared to be a good 5 inches or more....soft? It couldn't be. He immediately convinced himself that she must be partially erect.

"Ugh that's never fun for me Dani...I mean paying when I have a hard on," Darren uttered as Danielle's stream slowly came to a halt.

Dani looked up t him with a smirk. "Oh Darren silly I'm not hard...see?" as she shook the last few drops from her flaccid cock and playfully stretched and wiggled it. Her plump shaft jiggle and twisted in her hand, limply at first. Danielle leaned her still sleepy body back against the wall in a wide stance and closed her eyes for a few seconds, slowly rubbing her meat. It began to stiffen a bit, gaining an inch, then two before Dani opened them again and grabbed a body lotion bottle from the side of the shower, holding its cylindrical form next to her hardening phallus. "Look, twins!," she giggled as her penis was about the exact same length, before noticing the time on her watch. "Shit, I'm running late...Darren hn can I have the bathroom now?," Dani said as she hurriedly stripped and jumped under the hot cascading water.

Darren grabbed the lotion bottle that Dani had put aside and walked out of the bathroom. Passing by his desk he reached into a drawer where he kept a tape measure. Rolling it out, he saw the bottle was just under 7.5 inches long. Had Dani been fully hard before she noticed the time? He couldn't tell even though his eye had been glued to her performance...so fixed that he now noticed his own erection under the towel.

Slowly opening it up he measure himself. He started at 5.5 inches but with a little vigorous stroking was able to get it to about 5 and three-quarters. When he heard the shower turn off he hurriedly replaced the towel and went to his room to dress. For some reason he ouldn't get his mind off the sight of little Dani handling her impressive endowment, and wondering just what lengths it was capable of reaching.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Auuugggh what an exhausting day!," Danielle exclaimed to noone in particular as she came home from work, Bucs cap covering her disheveled long locks and totebag over her shoulder. Glancing around, she spied Darren's bedroom door slightly ajar and tiptoed over to take a peek inside. Darren was lying back in bed with his laptop on his chest, in a t-shirt and shorts. Danielle let out a small sigh, having hoped to peer in on a more scandalous scene.

David looked up. "Oh hey, sorry, didn't hear you come in I guess my brain was elsewhere. Have you eaten today, I brought home a Salami-Provolone sub and some Antipasta in the fridge if you're hungry."

Danielle strolled in and took a seat next to Darren on the bed. "That's ok, I had a big lunch and when you're my size that tends to go a long way. Whatcha looking up?

"I was trying to decide what I wanna watch. Ever watch Orange is the New Black?"

"Yes it's very good but the whole set-up makes me nervous. I can't help thinking if I was ever in a Correctional facility they'd come after me just because of my size."

"Oh I don't know Dani there are certain parts of you that might make you a popular girl, especially with the limited access to men."

"Well yeah I could probably keep them moaning for a while in the showers but once that orgasm is over, suddenly you're looking to see who has a shank with your name on it," Dani visibly shook at thought.

"Now THAT might be an interesting movie to watch...I mean the first part pre-shanking."

"Yeah we know where your mind is now, looking for some behind bars lady lust. You need to be on the adult video sites perv."

"Well now that you mention it I do enjoy a little tender loving between two passionate and entwined beauties."

"Ha ha comeon Darren pull up some of your favorite videos you know you're thinking about it now."

Darren clicked on a video site and pulled up a 15 minute vid of two girls in a mutual masturbation scene. As they watched and joked about the action on screen, Darren's cock began to stretch beneath his shorts.

Danielle stared at the growing erection. "Hey Dar looks like your little guy needs some special attention."

Darren blushed, "Yeah I'd say we're both pretty invested in the action."

Staring into his eyes mischievously, Danielle put on her sultry tone,"So, are you going to pull it out?"

12