My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm..well with you in here?"

"Darren, it's not like we don't know we both do it, or that you're going to be doing it whether I'm here or not."

Darren's heart raced. He knew she had a point, but he was still uncertain about doing something usually so private in front of anyone..especially Dani. After a few seconds he swallowed hard and committed to lifting his butt to pull down his shorts and free his member. Dani smiled as she got her first look at Darren's hard cock.

"Hehe go on Darren....stroke it." Darren didn't have to hear it said twice as he lubed up his cock and began to slowly massage his length and cup his balls. Danielle's pulse quickened watching the action, turned on by Darren's excitement as his hand gripped his meat and his thrusting up from the bed began to quicken.

"You have the sweetest expressions on your face as you get excited Dar, love the way your body grinds and your cock is so cute."

"Umm Dani, do you have to use words like 'little' and 'cute'," Darren groaned with slight annoyance.

"I didn't mean it like that Darren. Your cock is a....nice size"

"Well it's not record-breaking but it can get the job done."

"Oh I'm sure it can sweet."

"Anyways, it's not like its that much smaller than yours."

"Ahem..well if you say so Darren."

Darren slowed his stroking,"What are you getting at Dani?"

"Nothing! I've told you I think your cute and have a great cock, but let's not go exaggerating."

"Dani I'm not oblivious, I saw what you have the other day. Ok so maybe you have an inch on me...inch and a half tops."

Danielle smiled. "Wanna bet on it?"

"Bet what?"

"That I have at least two inches on you stud. Loser has to take the winner out to eat at the dining establishment of her choice."

"HIS or her choice you mean."

Dani smirked. "Sure, his or her choice. And the loser has to say something nice about the winner's looks..and cock."

Darren hesitated for a moment. "Ok done. There's a tape measure in my desk drawer."

Dani jumped off the bed and strutted out to the living room to get the ruler. Darren took a deep breath, wondering what he had just gotten himself into. He was nervous enough doing this in front of Dani, but with her relatively massive shaft just inches away?

Dani came walking back and tossed the measure onto the bed as she slowly unbuttoned her jeans, shimmying out of them to reveal some lacy red panties, fabric already stretchng to accomodate her excitement. Sitting down next to him with her head against the pillow, she turned to look at him with her piercing emerald eyes. "Ready?"

"Sure thing." Darren again grabbed his cock and began massaging it as Dani slid off her panties, her hardening salami slapping against her tummy, its reddening mushroom cap on her navel. Darren swallowed hard. She already looked to be a good inch larger than he was without touching herself yet. She reached for some lotion and scooted right next to Darren to watch the video, red hair falling on his shoulders as Both of her hands began tugging on her pole and carressing her balls. Her testicles seemed equally large, like small limes from the kitchen fridge in size. She began to slowly work her hand up and down her fattening cock, the lotion making that slick squishy noise as her hand started to pick up speed.

Darren tried to concentrate on his own erection and the video. He teased the peehole and rubbed the head firmly between his fingers, massaging the length with the tips of his fingers and gently yanking, hoping he could impove on the results from the other day. When he thought he had maxed out and was getting close to climax he reached for the tape. Laying it from the base of his penis and giving one last flex jerk, the end of the tape came in at 5 and seven/eigths.

"Just under 6 inches," Danielle spoke what Darren was thinking. "Good to know what I have to beat." She smiled at Darren and kept her gaze on his face as her hand began to roughly squeeze and slide down over her full length. She bit her lip and started humping her ass off the bed in earnest, her freckled face reddening as she looked into his eyes...and Darren realized she was using him, not the movie, to get turned on. His eyes moved back and forth between her intense gaze and large sausage, which continued to darken, thicken...GROW. Finally she reached down for the tape and slowly unwound it over her slick length, past 5, then 6, then 7 inches. Darren winced and felt a twinge of heartache when it went past 8, stopping just shy of 8.25 inches.

"You win," Darren exclaimed with just a hint of defeat in his voice.

"You're not mad, are you?"

"No, no, not mad just a little...embarassed, intimidated. I'm not sure what the word would be."

"Darren hon it's no big deal, I'm guessing I'm bigger than 98% of the 'regular guys' out there, it's just a penis. Anyways you're the normal one in the room, I'm the oddity."

"Danielle you're not an oddity, you're very pretty. It's....very beautiful."

Danielle felt her cheeks grow flush and reached over to kiss Darren on the forehead, and it was his turn to show a full on blush.

"Well, hell Danielle we've both got hardons I guess we should finish what we started", Darren reasoned as he began working his cock again, and Danielle quickly smiled and began pumping her shaft. Though pretending to watch the clip their eyes strayed towards their feverishly working hands and sweating faces, until Darren finally shot two pearly streams of jizz that landed on his chest. Danielle reached across with a quick finger, dabbed in in his jizz puddle, and put it to her lips with a wink as Darren looked on in awe. A minute later it was Dani's turn.

"Oh shit, this feels like fireworks in my balls!", Dani exclaimed as she threw her head back, a deep warmth traveling down her spine and limbs as her toes curled. One, two, three thick ropes of semen spurted through the hole from her heavy mushroom tip, arcing through the air. The first landed on Darren's shoulder while the other two splashed on the pillow space between them. Danielle again reached her hand out to grab the soupy, thick jizz from Darren's shoulder on multiple finger tips. "I dare you," she whispered holding three cum-covered fingers aloft.

Lost in momentary lust, Darren leaned forward and kissed the tips of Danielle's fingers, barely conscious of his actions until the taste of her salty load touched his buds. Danielle beamed, and the two roommates crashed back against the pillows, lost in their own thoughts as to what had just transpired.

12