My Adventure Ch. 05

Story Info
Housewife to slave; a family affair.
5k words
4.52
42.3k
9

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
289 Followers

I appreciate the comments, public and private. I apologize for the delays in the stories posting, but I'm submitting one at a time. The story has to go through the standard approval process before it will appear here.

*

I'll try to get them to you sooner.

My girls were always different. Being so close in age, I always expected them to be similar. They always surprised me.

Women tend to have different names for themselves. My boobs have always been my boobs, well, except when I went to boobies for a while. I thought it was cute and the guys and girls I was hanging with seemed to agree. Just the mention of my boobies would cause them to smile.

January preferred tits. It started when she was young. As her friends sprouted, she would ask and wonder when she would be getting her tits. Once she got them, small as they were, she would puff out her small chest and say, "tits." It always got a laugh, and she liked the attention.

Being so small on top, she didn't wear a bra often. January's best top feature were her nipples. They were bold, darker than you would think, and they popped out on any occasion. A slight breeze could make them pop, and she liked it when the guys stared at her hard nips.

April, on the other hand, was the shy one. On those rare occasions that she would reference her own body, she called them breasts, or would just refer to her chest. She was always having trouble finding bras, since she was always in that zone between B and C cups.

After she developed, April tended not to be as loose with her nudity as the other girls. Even so, I saw them from time to time, and they were perfect for her body. They sat high, topped with thick pink puffy nipples. These were the boobs you would call perky.

September was one of those overnighters. One day she was flat, the next she had boobs. She referred to her boobs as her rack. There must have been something to it, because every time she said it, she would laugh. I figured that one of her boyfriends or a girl in her locker room said it, and she picked it up. There was probably also a private joke in there somewhere.

She was all over different than the rest of us, taller, longer legs and more blonde. Her rack was the same. She needed a bra from the first day she got her boobs, and for a while, I wondered if they'd ever stop growing. Her rack was big and full,and she liked the fact that her C cups squeezed up and made her look like she was even bigger. She went to low blouse cuts that showed her cleavage.

I got a good look at them when I entered her bedroom. They were being squeezed from underneath. The football player was on his back. September was on her back, on top of him, her ass stuffed with his cock.

Mister big dick was in front of her, slamming her pussy with his big cock. My oldest was being double fucked. I stood frozen just inside her door. She was taking a pounding and seemed to be loving every second of it.

The man on top was also enjoying himself. He was talking to her, calling her a whore and a slut, telling her that he loved stuffing her little pussy full of his big dick.

I paid little attention to the words. September's tiny shaved pussy was stretched around his thick cock. Her puffy wet lips were open for this huge piece of meat, and he took full advantage, slamming her with long, deep powerful strokes over and over. Little grunts escaped her every time he drove his big dick home.

I stared at the action for a long time. He would jackhammer her with short strokes, then change to long slow deep ones. He would pull his huge cock nearly all the way out and slide it all the way back in until he was balls deep in her.

"You love my big cock, don't you, slut?'

"Uh, uh, uh, yes."

"Tell me you love it, you little whore."

"I, I, oh, uh, love it."

Her grunts were just that, not really words, just air being pushed out of her when his cock banged all the way in. I watched him stretch her pussy over and over, talking to her, making her beg to be fucked hard.

The guy on the bottom was talking to her as well, telling her to move that ass on his dick, that he was going to fill her ass with cum. His strokes were short and fast, as though it was not his job to fuck her, but to keep her impaled and in place for the big pussy pounder.

The man on top grabbed her ankles and spread her wide. "I may have to come here every day and fuck this little cunt." September sighed contentedly and moved her ass and pussy on the cocks assaulting her young body.

She seemed to know what was coming, or should I say cumming. She slammed her pussy back over the big cock as the guy's head fell back and he let out a long groan. He fell forward and she giggled as he kissed her. He was filling her with cum, and I could see it leaking out from her lips, still gripping his hard cock.

The guy pulled back, and September opened her mouth, a contented mewl leaving her lips as he drew his cock out of her. Her lips were red and open wide and shiny with wet cum. September looked up at him and smiled.

I could feel a trickle of my own juice running down the inside of my thigh after witnessing this event. September wiggled her ass on the cock still inside her. She smiled. "Mike, meet my mother," she said, looking over at me.

I didn't know that she realized I was standing there, but Mike walked over to me and pushed me to my knees. His cock dripped the remaining cum, and it was clear what he wanted. He stood inches from my head and I knew what he expected.

I licked the mixture of cum off and sucked his cock. When he stepped away, I heard a loud grunt and saw that the guy on the bottom was filling September's ass with cum.

September looked at me and said, "Mom, you have to feel this. David cums so hard that you can feel it inside. It actually hurts a little that he cums that hard." David seemed to enjoy this comment. The big football player shifted under her and whispered something that made her giggle again.

The man disengaged himself and walked over to where I was still on my knees. September lay on her back, legs spread obscenely apart, cum flowing from her pussy and ass. I resigned myself to my new role. I was the clean up woman, and I cleaned the third cock and balls of the night before crawling over to the bed.

I dutifully licked the cum from September's pussy and ass. There was a lot to lick up, and the more I sucked out, the more that appeared. When I couldn't see or taste and more sperm, I started to back away.

"What do you think you're doing, you little cunt?" September had a tone I'd never heard before. "You're done when I dismiss you. Get back to work."

Over the next long minutes, the 2 guys watched me stick my tongue in her ass and pussy, licking her lips and clit, until she grabbed my face and ground her pussy against my mouth until she had a orgasm.

I think I wanted to be appreciated for bring her to the peak, but I got something different. "Bend over the bed," she commanded. September got a hairbrush and began swinging. She hit my ass over and over as the guys came over to pinch and squeeze my nipples and stick their dicks in my mouth. The hairbrush had a big handle and September finished her beating by turning it around and shoving the handle up into my open pussy.

"You are the house slut. You are the house slave." September kept fucking me with the hairbrush. "You will call every man 'master' and every woman 'mistress'. You will follow orders without hesitation. Just give me a reason to punish you, bitch," she snarled.

"I will tie you to a post in the backyard and have dogs fucking you while I whip your tits. I'll chain you to a urinal in a public men's room and offer your mouth to any guy that wants to piss on you. I'll dream up things to torture and punish you that you never dreamed of, and you won't get an inch of these cocks."

As shocking as the words were, there was a new element I hadn't considered. The last part cut the deepest. I was being dominated by not 1 but 2 of my daughters. The roles of the house had reversed in a heartbeat. I was clearly no longer the lady of the house.

This was one thing, but I thought I would get the pleasure for my pain. It seemed I was also at their mercy in sex. I was competing now with 2 younger, tighter bodies. They could fuck better and longer than I could, with tighter pussies and firmer boobs and I was suddenly lost.

"Yes, mistress", I said meekly. I was told to get myself together and come downstairs. September was holding a cock as she went out the door. The other guy followed.

I pulled the brush out of my pussy and went into the bathroom. I sat, playing with myself. I had watched nearly everyone in the house cum, and I wanted some of my own. The door burst open and January stormed in.

She slapped my face again. "what do you think you're doing, you cunt? You don't get to play with yourself or cum without permission. Do you understand?" "Yes," I said meekly. "Yes, what," January hissed, and she grabbed my nipple and twisted. A shot of pain registered from my nipple to my clit. "Yes, mistress," I managed.

I put myself together when January left me alone. I thought about how I had gone from a suburban housewife to a slut for my teen daughters and big black and white men in just a day. I was excited by it all, but my brain wouldn't let me fully submit. My neighbors would certainly be gossiping about black men coming and going. I also had to think about Jack. Dizzy, I made my way downstairs.

A man had his back to me, looking over the back of the armchair. The chair was blocked from my view, but I was sure it had something to do with January, since I could see September sitting on the couch. She was sitting between the 2 large black men, James and Sam. They were playing with her tits and ass. She had a cock in each hand, stroking them lovingly up and down. I saw David on the loveseat. Mike was the guy looking over the chair.

When I came around the chair, I got a shock. Jack, my husband, was sitting naked in the chair. January was sitting on the arm of the chair, legs spread wide, and he was playing with her pussy. April, the only one still dressed, was on her knees sucking her dad's cock. January smiled at my shock. "Dad set this up weeks ago," she said. "He got us girls in one at a time. After each of us got broken in, we recruited the next one. I was the first."

"You were the last," Jack said, looking at me. "Gentlemen, your cum dump is ready and willing to satisfy all of your needs," he said. "Isn't that right, cunt?"

"Yes, master", I managed. "Don't go easy on her," Jack addressed the men. "Use the slut any way you want." When I turned, James was on the floor, his cock sticking straight up. I straddled him, facing his feet. He turned me around and shoved me straight down.

I screamed as his cock ripped into me. He worked me up and down on his cock. My juices were flowing freely, but I was still in pain with every thrust. My eyes were shut tight and my hands were on his chest as James pounded more and more cock into me. He stopped suddenly, and the pain gave way to a nice, if uncomfortable feeling of being stuffed.

I opened my eyes to realize that he had finally worked all of his big dick into me. I looked down, amazed at my stretched lips gripping the base of his cock. I was finally being fucked, but my brain told me I wasn't allowed to cum.

James began fucking me, moving me up and down on his thick cock. I felt a hand at my back and I was pushed forward. A cock was pressing at my asshole and another guy was stepping up to my face. I realized I was to be triple fucked.

The man behind me kept pressing forward until the head finally popped in. The pain was back as he started stroking more and more cock into my ass. I opened my eyes enough to see Sam sitting on the couch and realized that it was big Mike at my face. I would have been really scared if he was the one at my ass.

Finally, as before, the pain subsided and I discovered I wanted it back. All of the pain I had felt today was glorious. It made me feel alive and I wanted the pain to increase my pleasure. Three guys were fucking me at once, using every hole I had available.

These guys were using me just as my husband had told them. Everything they did was for their own pleasure and none for me. They used my mouth, ass and pussy as simple holes to be filled.

Their slaps to my ass and tits were for their own enjoyment. Likewise, they pinched my pussy lips and nipples, driving cocks in and out of me. I was leaking everywhere, drooling over one dick as my pussy gushed over another, coating the third.

Since every guy was only concerned with himself, it was very uncoordinated. Every guy shoved into me at their own pace, at times all driving into me together, but at most times like dancing with a guy with no rhythm, just stomping here, there and everywhere.

I was filled like I had never been before. Suddenly, I felt wet everywhere at once. The guys were shooting cum into me. Three loads hit me almost simultaneously.

I had been continuously fucked for a good 20 or more minutes, but it had seemed like seconds. My body wanted relief so bad, to explode and cum but I fought back against the desire.

I was swallowing one load while a second was being deposited in my ass. My pussy was filled, and I was tossed aside like a dirty towel. September was sucking the only cock left. Sam stroked her hair as her head bobbed up and down in his lap.

January was now riding her dad's cock and April was licking his balls. The three guys put me in position and I proceeded to crawl to each. I watched my husband fuck my daughter as I cleaned my juice and their cum with my tongue.

April laid down next to me. Jack mounted her and she moaned as his cock slid in. "Oh daddy, I love your cock," she moaned, wrapping her arms and legs around him and kissing his neck.

I sucked the next cock presented to me without looking. I was watching my husband fuck his middle daughter like a lover. A shot of jealousy went through me as I realized they were all in on it. I looked up. The guy in my mouth was Sam, and he emptied his balls down my throat.

January was kissing Jack as he fucked her sister. He pinched, sucked and bit her nipples while she rubbed her own clit. April screamed that she was cumming on her daddy's cock. Jack unloaded into her, and January collapsed into her dad after her own orgasm.

I started my cleanup duties without being told. I sucked every cock again and licked every pussy clean. I left a trail of cum, dripping from my pussy and ass, as I crawled to each person.

Most of the guys were spent, but Jack fucked January's ass for a while and Sam dumped a fresh load into September. I was back to cleaning, licking my daughters, then sucking Sam's cock and balls. I was about to finish up with Jack, but April beat me to it.

April sucked and licked her father's dick as the men left. Every one of them kissed the girls goodbye, and they all paid their respects to Jack.

I was sitting on the floor, feeling empty. I had a lot of questions, and I couldn't wait to be alone with my husband. I asked his permission to leave and take a bath. January slapped my face again.

"Stupid cunt. You never talk to us when we're being serviced. You wait or ask one of us that isn't fucking."

She slapped me again and sent me upstairs to get cleaned up. I took a bath and went to the bedroom. I started to get into bed when I realized someone else was in bed with Jack. I was exhausted and on fire. I wanted to cum. I wanted to sleep. I wanted to ask Jack how this all happened. Instead, I found my ordeal wasn't over. January came in and glared at me. "What the fuck are you doing here? This isn't your room anymore. Go wait for me in the hall. On your knees." she added.

I watched as my youngest kissed her father goodnight, stroking his cock with his hand in her pussy. April was in bed with my husband, and was sucking his cock the second that he and January broke their embrace. January grabbed me by the hair and dragged me down the hall. She stopped in front of the extra room. We had tried it as a guest room, a study and a sewing room. Nothing seemed to work, so we now just called it the extra room.

"This is your room from now on. Tomorrow, you get your shit moved into here. One of us will be sleeping with dad from now on. Tonight, you can lick my pussy until I fall asleep, then you can sleep on the floor."

Each girl had their own room, but it sounded like they had made arrangements for one of my daughters to sleep with my husband every night. I was to be put in a tiny room at the end of the hall, not much bigger than a closet. I was being trained for my new role. I licked between my daughter's legs until she pushed me away and I heard deep, sleepy breathing. I slept on the floor.

When I woke the next morning, I was stiff and sore. My pussy and ass were in fine shape, which I confirmed by inserting a finger in each when I showered. They had snapped back to their original size, and gripped even my small fingers. There was no pain or soreness in either.

My pain was generated from other sources. My cheek was tender where January had slapped me, my ass cheeks were sore from the whipping with the belt and I had bite marks, sucker bites or hickeys on my breasts. I was stiff from sleeping on the hard floor.

January was gone when I woke up. I checked the other bedrooms and found September asleep. Jack was gone as well, but April was sleeping soundly in the place I had occupied. I got a short satin robe from the closet and went downstairs. I found the missing members of the family in the kitchen. January was dressed in a large t shirt and Jack was dressed for work.

He addressed me as I entered the room. "From now on, slut, you will be the first one up. You will take care of any and all of our needs before you attend to yourself. You will wash us when we shower, dry us off, clean up after us and you will have our food and coffee ready for us when we come downstairs. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master," I said weakly.

"Good. There is a list of rules for you on the table. We will add to them or change them as we go along. Obviously, you know that you will be punished for any defiance or hesitation. In addition, the girls came up with a reward system. You will sometimes be allowed to play with yourself, and we may let you have an orgasm.

I believe that our attention and allowing you to take our cum is reward enough for you, but they have other ideas. The rule is simple. Do what you are told and deliver outstanding service and you will get free days. You can choose one of the girls to take your place for a day and use her. I don't expect you'll earn too many of those, but April believes it is a worthy goal for you to work toward."

I stood with my hands clasped in front of me, staring straight down at the floor. I heard, rather than saw Jack lean back against the counter and unzip his pants.

Knowing that hesitation was my biggest problem, I dropped to my knees and slipped out of my robe. I crawled to Jack and took his dick in my mouth. I sucked his cock and licked his balls until he filled my mouth with his cum. I stayed in place, on my knees, looking down, until I heard Jack leave. I wanted to be a good girl.

"You had better take your coffee upstairs with you, cunt," January said. "You have to set up the extra room as your new room, get this house cleaned up and give me a shower when I come up. By the way, I would memorize those rules. Even if you don't know the rule, if you break it, you will be sorry."

I took that as a dismissal. I got a cup of coffee and snatched up my robe. I went up the stairs, dismayed about losing my bedroom, but excited about my new role in the family.

The feeling deepened as I began to pack my clothes. January came in and lifted her nightshirt. She wore nothing underneath. I went to my knees and crawled over to her.

RayStar
RayStar
289 Followers
12