My Adventure Ch. 10

Story Info
Housewife to slave; Pushing the limits and back to school.
6.2k words
4.4
15.7k
9

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
290 Followers

There are a lot of different aspects to this story. I hope readers aren't starting in the middle and getting lost. If you read from the beginning, I think you'll be able to follow the story and characters.

Thanks for all of your feedback. I appreciate it.

*****

My father told me that Jack had explained everything to them. He didn't want them to have any surprises when they visited. Jack thought this was the best way to introduce them to my new role. He then laughed and told me it would give a whole new meaning to Thanksgiving dinner. He told me that he was proud of me, and that my house had never looked better.

My heart swelled with pride and I went to him for a hug. The hug turned out to be more than I expected. He ran a finger between my legs. I gasped when he pushed a fat finger into my wet pussy.

This was my father, and I immediately came on his finger. I felt relief and shame, and I held myself close against him. My head didn't come up to my dad's neck, so my head rested on his chest as my legs shook.

He withdrew his finger and put it up to my mouth. I tasted myself. He pushed me down to my knees and a little bit of shock went through me. My dad was telling me to suck his cock again. I was determined to do a better job this time. I brought out all of my skills, my head bobbing up and down on his cock. I licked and sucked his balls, swirled my tongue around the head of his cock and deep throated him.

I drank his cum for the second time and again completely cleaned his cock with my mouth. He pulled me up and gave me a long kiss, squeezing my breast as he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I felt a rush of electricity in my crotch and nearly came again right there. He told me that he was looking forward to fucking me.

September was standing in the doorway when I looked up. She was smiling. My dad went to her and lifted her skirt. She was wearing no underwear and was still topless. My dad took his time rubbing her pussy and sucking on her nipples. She told him that he didn't have to wait for my pussy, that he could have hers anytime he wanted. He smiled and looked back at me.

After whispering in September's ear, he was gone. She told me that my oral privileges had been restored, and I could again service the family. She told me that this included my bathroom privileges. I took the meaning and drew her a bath. I spent the next half hour giving my oldest a bath. I washed her hair, washed her entire body, shaved her clean, dried her and rubbed her entire body with lotion. I dried and styled her hair.

She went to her room and I followed. September put on a baby doll nighty that barely came down to her pussy lips. Her pink shaved lips peeked out from under the garment. Her nipples were clearly visible under the thin material. I was really turned on by this time. I felt a small trickle down the inside of my thigh. It could have been a bead of sweat from working in the warm bathroom, but my first thought was that my pussy was wet enough to leak down my leg. I really wanted to be fucked.

April came in and knocked me out of the way. "Pretty," she said, and gave September a big kiss. She pulled one of her big sister's tits out and gave it a long suck. She pushed September back onto the bed playfully and the older girl giggled and opened her legs. April kissed her sister's pussy and gave the lips a long lick. Then she turned to me and said, "Lets go."

I repeated my bathroom chores on my middle daughter. In her bedroom after, she put on a pair of thigh high stockings. They were white fishnet, and she looked very sexy. She put on a camisole, with a similar look as her sister. April's garment was silky and black. It too was short, and the area between the bottom of the camisole and the tops of the stockings was very inviting. She stepped up to my face and let me kiss her clit and give it a lick before she turned and walked out.

As I expected, January wasn't far behind. When she stripped off her clothes, I got a shock. Her nipples were pierced, silver rings hanging from them. She saw my reaction and giggled, spreading her pussy lips and showing me the small silver ring in the hood of her clit. "Hurts so good," she smiled. "Maybe I'll have yours done too." Another shiver went up my spine.

"I paid for it with you," she said, and twisted my nipple. "You owe them. I'll take you over this week." I thought about this as I washed her. Her hair was shorter than the other girls, so it didn't require as much attention. She also had me leave a little patch of hair above her slit. The small 'v' patch accentuated her full pink lips.

January put thigh high black stockings and a skirt she had adjusted for herself. She had split the denim seams on either side up to the waistband. It was now more of a loincloth than a skirt. She pulled out a shirt that was part of a set. The top part was just a gauze type of material, designed for the under garment to show through.

She wore the top piece alone, and you could see right through it. There wasn't much bounce to her tits, but her big pink nipples and rings showed off nicely. "We're going to school," she laughed. "Should be fun. I'd ask you to come, but you'll be there plenty of times." She laughed again and reached between my legs. I opened my legs, standing in front of my daughter.

January sat at her vanity, rubbing my pussy lips. I closed my eyes as her fingers played with me. It felt like the past five days had been forever. She got cruel, pulling and twisting my pussy lips. She thrust two fingers up inside me and I nearly passed out from the pleasure. I gasped and had an orgasm on her fingers. She raised her fingers to my lips and I licked them clean.

My whole body was shaking. 'Thank you, mistress," I managed. She stood up and I stepped back. "Clean up the bathroom and make yourself pretty. Dad has some friends coming over and you're the entertainment." As she walked out of the room, I felt my excitement grow. I dared to hope that I would be getting some cock somewhere other than my mouth. I held my emotions in check and let the anticipation build as I showered.

The three sisters went to the school. Several events were going on at once. There was a summer school open house, so that parents could find out how the kids were doing. There was a freshman orientation, where parents could meet the teachers for the next term. There was also a meeting of the football team. Although practices and team try outs wouldn't be for another few weeks, the team met to get schedules and assignments for their summer conditioning.

The girls had gone for a few reasons. First, Grainger had set up the vice principal for seduction. January wanted to make sure he was committed to her to make her year easy and have the grades to go on to college if she wished. They were also targeting two females at the school, one teacher and one student. January also wanted to reward the janitor for helping her set things up, and the football coach for looking the other way. They waited patiently for the guest parking lot to empty.

When it was empty, they did a quick check of the faculty lot. Less than ten cars remained. There were still twenty or so cars in the student lot. The girls got out and walked confidently into the school as though they owned it. They nearly walked directly into the path of the football players. The coach had dismissed more than half of the team, leaving about a dozen in the locker room, in various stages of dress. The coach had put them through some exercises in the gym, evaluating their condition.

Now they were talking casually, showering and dressing. The girls had ducked into an empty classroom and giggled while the players filed out. Now they stood in front of the boy's locker room. They casually walked in. They were greeted with a stunned silence. All eyes were on them, most staring at the exposed white pussy. The girls entered in a flirty way, lifting their hems, exposing their pussies for the players.

September broke off and went to the coach's office. He was waiting patiently. He half sat, half leaned against the front of his desk. His pants were already down to his knees, and he wore no underwear. September put his hand under her short nighty and he pushed a fat finger into her pussy. "Not now, and not me," she breathed into his ear. "I promise I'll come back sometime and fuck your brains out, but for tonight, I want you to rescue and fuck two other white pussies."

September played with his balls as she spoke. She went down to her haunches and sucked the big black cock into her mouth. The janitor came in and laughed. "Can I get some of that?" September laughed. "Tell him the plan," she told the coach. "I'll be back soon." As she passed the janitor, she kissed him and gave his balls a squeeze. The janitor smiled, feeling his cock grow. "Hot white pussy," he breathed. He slipped a hand between her legs, feeling her wetness. She disengaged herself and went out the door.

Her sisters were making out with the players. They were laughing, moving from one to the other, having their pussies rubbed and their tits mauled. They kissed the guys and rubbed up against them until every cock was hard as a rock. September motioned, and April followed her. "They'll be back in a few minutes," January said. "They're bringing two hot girls down for you to play with. Now here is the plan."

April walked in on Stacy. The cheerleader captain was putting papers in her backpack. April grabbed the small girl by the hair and snarled. "You're coming with me bitch." Stacy had tortured April during her last year of high school and would probably do the same to January. The girl thought she ran the school. The small girl had long blonde hair and a pretty face. She had big boobs and a nice ass and she used it all to attract the people she liked and to torture the ones she didn't.

Stacy was pure white. She avoided talking to or even looking at black people. She had gotten a black teacher in a small bit of trouble, reporting that he had looked at her the wrong way. He left to teach at another school. It happened to be a teacher that April liked, and later, she found out that Stacy had overblown the incident because the teacher gave her a low grade on a project. Stacy would never have even considered dating a black and would never have a black cheerleader on her team.

April dragged the small girl down the hall. September was there to help, but the girl was no match for April. September followed along, just in case. Stacy was two years younger, but she had been in school with September, and had joined the cheerleaders when September was the captain. Stacy made September's life miserable, fighting her at every opportunity for control of the squad. When September graduated, Stacy took over as captain.

The cute girl in the cheerleader outfit was pushed through the door. She landed in a heap at the feet of two big black football players. They scooped her up and bent her over a table. Both black men were naked, with big thick cocks standing at full attention. One held her wrists across the table. The other flipped up her little cheerleader skirt and pulled off her panties.

Standing, bent forward, Stacy was fuming, helpless and scared. "Get your hands off me nigger," she screamed. The black men watched, amused as she tried to shake her way out of the grasp of the man standing in front of her. The man behind her rubbed her pussy from behind. "She's all wet," he laughed. He bent forward and whispered in Stacy's ear. "You'll be begging me to fuck you with this nigger dick before I'm done with you."

September and April relieved the player holding Stacy's wrists. The sisters pulled on the young cheerleader's wrists, raising her ass across the table. The football player behind Stacy looked long and hard at the ass in front of him. Stacy tried keeping her legs closed, but the guy kicked her feet apart and lined up the head of his cock with her small opening. He pressed himself forward and his cock slid between her pussy lips, opening her up. Stacy screamed at the sudden invasion.

A minute later, after the player worked his entire cock into her, Stacy was moaning and shaking her blonde hair back and forth. September and April let her wrists go, and her hands grasped at the edge of the table. Stacy's mind and body were in a losing battle. She screamed 'no' inside her head, but her pussy responded to the hard cock buried in her.

Stacy suddenly felt very wet and very empty. It happened so fast that she blinked toward the sisters in confusion. She saw the video camera and registered shock just as another big black player stepped behind her and slid his cock fully into her wet pussy. This one was rougher, and had a bigger cock. He filled Stacy so completely and fucked her so hard that she felt like she could taste him.

A massive orgasm took over, and it hit Stacy so hard that she went rigid, shaking all over. Then she went limp. April looked at September. "Shit, I think we killed her." "No such luck," September laughed, still taping the assault. "She just had her first orgasm and passed out." The football player continued to fuck into the small girl. Her little cheerleader skirt was flipped up and he watched himself stroking his cock into her over and over.

He slapped her ass and got a small moan out of her. By this time, the other players were naked, watching and stroking their cocks. As they waited their turn, the door suddenly opened. January came in, followed by a woman in her late 20s. The woman stopped short when she saw the scene. She opened her mouth to say something when January pushed her toward the coach's office.

The two men were large and black and stood watching the young cheerleader being fucked. They turned when the door opened and looked at the teacher. She was well built, with big tits and a nice ass. She had a thin waist, and was dressed in a typical teacher outfit, white blouse and a black knee length skirt. She had a pretty face, dark, nearly black shoulder length hair and piercing blue eyes.

She looked through the window and saw the young black football player fill the cheerleader with his cum. Angela Wright, the 2nd year history teacher, blinked and swallowed hard and turned to face the janitor and coach. She began to protest when the coach raised his hand to stop her. "I have a dozen players that want a piece of that ass." The coach looked at the janitor. "Plus, the two of us. You want to save her, you'll have to take her place."

Angela swallowed hard and looked from the men back to the girl. She was unmoving, her ass in the air, her head flat on the desk facing away. She turned back toward the men and gave a small nod. The coach sat in his chair and told her to take off her clothes. The teacher slowly unbuttoned her blouse. The janitor stared hard at the big tits barely contained in the white lacy bra with small blue flowers.

The coach looked down and Angela unzipped her skirt. As she stepped out of it, she turned to face the coach. He appraised his prize. Her chest was heaving, and under the matching bikini panties, he could see her dark tuft of hair. She laid her skirt over a chair and slowly unfastened her bra. It took her a full minute, drawing it away slowly, before the men caught a glimpse of large pink nipples.

Her hands covered her tits and she looked down, turning red with embarrassment. The coach beckoned her closer. Angela stepped closer and he pulled her hands away from her chest. He gently felt her full breasts, feeling the stiff nipples in his hands. He ran a finger between her legs, pressing his finger lightly over her panties, feeling the warm split of her lips. He pulled her panties down and saw her dark bush.

The janitor licked his lips, watching the coach put his big hands on Angela's ass. The coach drew her to him until her legs were open wide, straddling him. The coach freed his cock and it stood up straight, aimed directly at her pussy. She looked down and gasped at the cock that was about to enter her.

The black spear was poised at her entrance, and the coach pulled her down, his cock opening her. Her lips parted and she held her breath. The coach felt resistance and looked into her face. She looked at him and started to say, "I'm a vir...," and he pulled her down in one smooth motion, breaking her cherry. Angela felt a stab of pain.

The coach pulled down until he was fully inside of her. She clutched him, pressing her tits against his chest. He pulled her up and back down, once, twice, three times and the pain was gone. She was fully pressed into him, and he felt her kiss his neck as he began to raise and lower her on his cock. She took over, working her pussy up and down on his cock. The coach had broken in a few girls in his time. He saw right away that this one was going to be a black cock slut.

He fucked in and out of her tight virgin hole, and she held on and kissed his neck and fell into a rhythm. She felt a flutter deep in her belly and she didn't want the feeling to end. Her body suddenly felt out of her control and she gasped as the full orgasm hit her. Her pussy clutched at his big dick and she ground down to get every bit into her. The coach smiled at her reaction.

"I'm going to cum now," he whispered in her ear, and she moaned with excitement. "Please don't cum in me," she whispered, and kissed his neck again. He smiled, then unloaded him cum into her and she sighed and continued to kiss his neck. Several minutes passed as she held him inside her. She was breathing hard and finally opened her eyes as he began to soften.

Angela was picked up by large hands from behind. She was cradled in the janitor's arms, and he carried her into the locker room. She could feel the coach's cum running out of her open pussy. She looked up and saw the video camera in January's hand. She started to say something when she was laid out on her back on the table next to the cheerleader.

She stared into the camera, not knowing what to say when she felt herself being filled again. She was vaguely aware of being fucked as her mind was trying to process the idea of being taped. Someone was at her head, and she felt hands on her breasts. Her legs were being pushed up and out, opening her to the janitor's cock. He was fucking her slowly, savoring the feeling of the tight pussy under him.

Angela looked up and saw the face of a grinning black kid. He was feeling her tits and she could feel a thick hard cock against her cheek. She looked over at the cheerleader, who was still unmoving. The janitor was fucking his thick cock into her over and over. She wasn't fully aware of being fucked, although she knew she was being used. Her mind was processing the video and the cheerleader next to her. She began to feel a good feeling in her body and looked up at the camera just as a small orgasm ripped through her.

The coach had recovered. He was hard again, coming into the locker room. The cheerleader's ass looked inviting. He moved behind her, putting his big hands on her ass. He parted her ass, looking down at her wet open pussy. His was probably the largest cock in the room, and he positioned the head of his cock against the girl's opening. He slid in easily and felt the girl move and gasp as he drove his cock into her depths.

He fucked her hard, and felt some movement beneath him. Stacy was in a zone between being unconscious and being aware. She knew her body was being used again. She was beyond fighting, but not to the point of being able to enjoy the treatment. She was a rag doll with a wet open pussy available to anyone that wanted to use it.

Angela had given in. She was in love with this treatment. She was no longer a virgin, and the thoughts she had of saving herself for her husband and her wedding night were gone. She felt the thick black cock stiffen as it unloaded another load of cum deep in her belly. She felt excitement at this. Somewhere inside, she knew that she was going to be shared with other men, but her feelings for the coach ran deep.

RayStar
RayStar
290 Followers
12