My Adventure with Beth

Story Info
An independent, strong willed mature woman.
1.9k words
4.05
28k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An independent, strong willed mature woman gets what she wants....

It all started that night when I was in the hotel club with my friend David. We had been out for dinner earlier with coworkers and David wanted to go up to the club to meet some clients afterwards. It was after 11pm so the club was starting to fill up and there was good music and people dancing. We went up to the bar and had a couple of shots and got a couple of beers. David spotted his clients and we went and chatted with them for awhile. We had a few more shots and a few more beers. After awhile we left David's friends and we where standing watching people dance and the place filled up with a lot of people.

As we where standing there we started having a conversation with a mature lady named Beth who was doing the same thing we were, having a few drinks, relaxing and watching all the people. David suggested we do some shots so we made our way to the bar and we each had a couple of shots and had another round of drinks. I was getting pretty buzzed by this time. I wasn't worried about driving since we where staying at the hotel anyways. We made our way back towards the dance floor and David talked Beth into dancing with him. I could tell he was flirting with her. I took the opportunity to go to the restroom. When I came back they where finishing up a couple of dances. Beth wanted a cigarette so I went with her out to the terrace and David went got us another round. There were a lot of people out on the terrace since there was no smoking inside. It was nice and cool and relaxing to get a little fresh air even though people were smoking out there.

We had small talk out there and where standing close to each other overlooking the view from the terrace. When she was done smoking her cigarette we looked at each other and both smiled and I winked at her. She took my hand and led me back inside. David was at the bar having a couple more shots. He saw us come back in and made his way back over to us with a couple of drinks.

He was in a good mood and pretty drunk at this time. David looked at Beth and said, "What could be better than this?"

This is where I was surprised and learned how forward and bold Beth could be.

She looked at David and replied, "It would be better if him and I where in a room naked together."

I was surprised by the comment and David's jaw about hit the floor. I think he was shocked and crushed because he was trying to flirt with her off and on all night. He looked at her and than at me and all I could think of saying was, "See you in the morning." We turned and walked towards the entrance leaving David standing there.

We made our way to the elevator and when we got there she turned to me and she put her hand on my chest and said, "Most guys can't handle an independent, strong willed woman who gets what she wants." She paused and than said, "Can you?"

I think having had several drinks in me made me a little bolder. I looked her in her eyes, leaned in and gave her a soft kiss and when I felt her lips part I let my tongue roam and we kissed for a little less than a minute or so. When we broke the kiss I said to her, "I will sure try."

She said, "Your room or mine?"

I replied, "Doesn't matter to me."

Beth than said, "Mine than"

She hit the elevator button to go down and we stood there holding hands while we waited. When it arrived we stepped in and she hit her floor button and as soon as the doors closed we were kissing again. This time it was more passionate and lustful. Both of out hands were feeling each others bodies and I let mine reach down and massage her ass gently with a little more aggressiveness as we were continuing to kiss.

When the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened she broke the kiss, grabbed my hand and started leading me down the hallway at a fast walk. She had her room key out and she wasted no time getting the door to her room open. She pulled me inside closed the door and said to me, "Make yourself comfortable I need to use the bathroom."

I walked inside looked around and it was the same layout as my room. I walked over to the window and looked out which was the same view as from the club terrace except a few floors lower. I kicked my shoes off and sat down on the couch. Feeling pretty buzzed from the shots and drinks I had I was wondering what was going to happen next. I heard the bathroom door open and when I looked Beth was walking towards me completely naked. I wasn't expecting that. She was bold and forward though as I found out and as she had stated earlier.

When she got over to me by the couch she reached for my hand and placed 3 condom packages in it. I looked up at her and she said with a smirk, "When you use these you can leave." She paused for a moment and followed up by saying, "Why do you still have your clothes on?"

As I stood up I started to take my shirt off and she reached and gave my cock a squeeze through my pants and started undoing my belt. She knelt down on the floor while she removed my pants. As I stepped out of them she threw them aside and one of her hands slide up the bottom of my boxers to massage my balls and her other hand went through the front of the boxers and started rubbing cock. My cock was responding and getting hard.

She pulled my cock through the front of my boxers using her hand and jerked it a few times. Leaning in she licked my slit a couple of times and than twirled her tongue around the head while still jerking me with her hand. Her hands moved back to my ass while taking my head in her mouth a little. She squeezed my ass hard and pulled my hips forward which buried my cock all the way in her mouth. I heard her gag a little while I let out a moan. At this point my cock was completely hard. She moved back and forth on my cock a couple of times and than she released my cock with a pop and reached to remove my boxers. Once my boxers we off she looked up at me and said, "Give me one of those condoms!"

I obliged and she opened the package dropped it on the floor and started jerking my cock again with her hand. She did that a couple of times and than leaned in and kissed the tip of my cock. Her hand that was jerking my cock, stopped and she held it tight against my balls while she rolled the condom on me. She stood up and pulled me towards the bed saying, "Let's get one of these out of the way."

We made our way to the bed and she lied on her back and spread her legs for me. I was amazed at what I saw. Beth was probably in her late forties to early fifties. I never did ask or nor did I care her exact age. I am thirty-four with an average build. Beth is what I would call a thick body lady. She has a well proportioned body with breasts bigger than a handful, areolas about the size of silver dollars and nipples that are maybe half inch long. Thick meaning that she is big boned and filled out with not a lot of flab on her. Her arms and legs are firm but not overly toned. What I was amazed at was her clean shaven pussy. It had to big the biggest pussy I have ever seen.

I couldn't wait to get a taste of her and her pussy. Crawling on the bed between her legs I placed my thumbs on each side of her clit and gave it a lick and slightly rubbed my thumbs around for a couple of seconds. Beth didn't want this at the moment. She reached down grabbing my head and pulling me up towards her. Reaching down she took hold of my cock rubbing it along her clit a couple of times and said to me, "You will eat my pussy later." She thrust her hips up and with her hands grabbing my ass my cock was buried to the hilt in no time at all.

I needed no more further encouragement and started moving in and out of her meeting her hip movements thrust for thrust. At no time at all we were going at it with a steady pace. Every time I bottomed out in her she moaned a little loader. I tried going deeper and harder with every thrust. With the amount of alcohol I had consumed I knew it was going to take a while for me to cum. I was thankful I wasn't going to be a quick shooter since I could tell Beth would also need to work up to her orgasm. After several minutes or so we were both hot and sweaty and I could tell she was getting close because her breathing and moans were getting louder and her grip on me was getting tighter. About a minute later she let out a loud sigh with her body tensing and she dug her nails in my back letting out a muffled scream of, "Fuck I am cumming!!" Her grip got tighter. My pace got faster and I was willing myself to cum with her. The alcohol that I had wasn't cooperating with my thoughts.

After about a minute I felt her grip lessen on me and she was less tense coming down from her orgasm. I stopped, grab her legs and placed her ankles on my shoulders. I quicken my pace and was making sure I was penetrating her as far as I could with each thrust. We were both pretty hot and sweaty by now and after a couple of minutes of this I could feel that I was about to cum. I picked up my pace and let out a couple of loud moans. Beth could tell and was contracting her pussy every time I thrust in. With one final thrust I started cumming while I was deep inside of her. When I was done cumming I released my grip on her ankles and let her legs fall to the side while collapsing on top of her.

We both lay there a couple of minutes catching our breath and finally she said to me, "You know you aren't done yet, you still have two more to go before you can leave."