My Adventure With Raven

Story Info
Girl meets girl in bar.
966 words
3.9
45.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smile on my face widens as I awake to the memories of the night before...you had always told me that I was allowed to "play" when you were out of town...but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would bring home a woman...

My evening had begun with a few drinks with a friend from work...we had decided that we were going to take a cab to a club downtown and dance the night away...flirt a little...and arrive at home late by ourselves...that wasn't the case with me...

The girl who had joined me in the cage to dance was very friendly...she had introduced herself as Raven...she had beautiful long brown hair...big brown eyes...and full pouty lips...I found her attractive...but the thought of being with a woman sexually had never crossed my mind...

As the hours went by...so did the time I was spending with Raven...I found myself intrigued by her...her free spirited laughter...the way her eyes twinkled when she smiled...the way her smile formed on those kissable lips...I didn't want this night to end...and to my surprise...it didn't...till hours later...

Shockingly...I found myself asking her to come home with me...I wanted her...I wanted to feel her against me...to smell the aroma of her perfume...to kiss her lips...to taste her...

As we entered into the house...I had left on a dim light...I told her to make herself at home...and I fixed her another drink...we sat on the couch and made small talk...but as we both sat there...we knew what was ultimately on each of our minds...

As we paused in our conversation...I sat my drink down and softly took her hand in mine and led her slowly back to the bedroom...we stood there...silently looking at one another...each of us nervous...yet excited by the mere thought of touching one another...

I carefully placed my hands on each side of her face and pulled her towards me...our lips finally meeting...slowly at first...and as the passion built...our kiss became more intense...our tongues began exploring...and our hands began to move...

I slowly removed her sweater...she wore no bra...her breasts were perfectly round...with huge perky nipples...those nipples were made to enjoy...and I had full intent on doing so...

As I began to kiss her again I moved my way to her left ear...nibbling slightly at her neck...sucking her earlobe teasingly...and slowly making my way to the other side...using my tongue to trace the outline of her right ear...I felt her body shudder...

She started to go to work on the buttons of my blouse feverishly...she was as anxious as I to feel our bodies against each other...to take in the softness of my skin against hers...

We began kissing one another fervently again...this time it was more intense...almost forcefully...we slowly moved to the bed and I laid her down on her back...the feel of her body against mine was very different...yet sensual and exciting...the smell of her skin aroused me even more...

I started by kissing her neck...making my way down between her beautiful breasts...taking my time to teasingly bite each nipple...sucking ever so lightly...making her nipples very erect...slow soft moans forming on her lips...I continued my way down her tummy...sliding my hands down her body as I moved...

As I reached the center of her I slowly spread her legs wide...her eyes never leaving mine as she took in every move that I was making...I carefully began to touch her...I began by kissing her outer lips...taking my time...then outlining each one with the tip of my tongue...her body quivering with each touch...

As I spread her lips with my fingers I discovered her clit...how pert and erect it was...how wet she was becoming...I began by taunting her with my tongue...licking her from her clit to her entrance...savoring the delicious taste of her sweet juices...each time pausing at her engorged clit...gently tugging at it with my mouth...

As she begins to squirm...I slide my finger into her...I can feel the heat emanating from within her body...I start to focus on her clit...using my tongue in a circular motion...as I start to fuck her faster with my finger...she begins to move her hips in rhythm with me...grinding her pussy into my mouth...covering my face with her wetness...

As I feel her orgasm building I easily slip in another finger...as I continue to finger her sweet pussy she begins fucking my fingers...harder and faster...grinding her hips into my face...

As she begins to cum for me...she grabs my hair and pushes my face...my fingers... deeper into her...raising her hips from the bed ...blaring out a moan that made my own pussy ache for her touch...

She gently pulls me up to her...kissing my lips...our bodies molding into one another...I carefully roll her over and her body rests on mine...our pussies touching...she can feel the warmth coming from me...see the yearning in my eyes...knowing that I need my own release...

She begins to grind her pussy into mine...kissing me...exploring my mouth...tasting her own juices..."fucking" me with an urgency...as I begin to climax her pace quickens...and I orgasm with such intensity that it catches my breath...and she feels the warm liquid oozing from within me...She instantly lowers herself down between my legs to savor the delicious taste of my juices...

As she licks my pussy clean she begins to focus on my clit...her soft deliberate licks making me long to climax again...her pace quickens and I come again...this time being almost as intense as the first one...my legs stiffen and I moan with shear delight...

She slowly kisses me up my tummy...between my breasts...and finally reaches my lips...we kiss passionately...and as she pulls away she smiles at me...we cuddle together for a while...softly kissing and enjoying the feel of our bodies entwined...each of us wondering if we'll see the other again...