My Adventures in Magaluf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still late morning but it was very hot and we covered ourselves in sun tan cream and relaxed and did some people watching.

"What did you make of last night, Sue?"

"Amazing. I don't know if it was the booze, the atmosphere or what, but I got so turned on. You and I have played around a bit, but not like we did last night. That being said you can't beat a hard cock in your mouth or pussy!"

"I agree. Nice for something different but I couldn't be a full time lesbian."

The beach was filling up and all shapes and sizes were soon showing their flesh to the sun. Sue took her top off and applied extra sun tan cream to her boobs. I soon joined her and, as expected, most of the girls were topless on the beach.

Some could just about have been nude given the string like bottoms they were wearing!

Four lads picked a clear spot near us and made no attempt in hiding their ogling of Sue and I.

"If you need a hand applying any sun tan cream, just give us a shout," one of them shouted at us in a broad Geordie accent.

"Thanks, I will bear that in mind," Sue replied.

"We do a good line in massages too," another said, also in a broad Geordie accent.

"Good, I'll bear that in mind too," I answered.

"We are going for a dip, would you mind looking after our stuff?" one of them said as he walked towards us.

I looked up and saw a really good looking guy, I guessed about my age, about 6 feet tall with a fit body and a cute grin.

"Sure, no problem."

"No rummaging through our stuff, you might be shocked by what you find," another said smiling at me.

"Ok, I promise. I'll be a good girl."

"I didn't ask you to be that," he laughed.

They ran off down to the sea and we could see them splashing about and having fun.

The lads returned after about 15 minutes and dried themselves off while exchanging good natured comments about each other.

"Hi, I am Chris," the one that asked us to look after their stuff said. "We are just going to get some beers, as a thanks for looking after our stuff, would you like some, or another drink?"

"Oh, that's nice, thanks. A beer will be nice. I'm Sue and this is Elaine."

"And he is Bill, he is Will and he is Brian." Chris said pointing the guys out.

They soon returned with a cooler full of beer.

"That was quick," I said.

"Our hotel is just there," Bill said pointing to one almost on the beach," and we always bring a cool box for days like this."

Will handed Sue and I a beer. On opening it, it frothed up and spurted over my bare boobs causing me to scream as the cold liquid hit me.

"Don't waste it, can I lick it off?" Chris asked smiling as he said it.

"Only if you like beer and suntan oil mixed," I laughed.

"Never tried it, always a first."

"Too late," I said as I wiped the beer off with my hand, "sorry."

"So am I," Chris added.

The good natured banter continued amongst us. It was very relaxed. The beers were soon finished and they went to get some more and some food, refusing to take any money from us.

The afternoon wore on and the lads asked us out for dinner and to join them on the strip that night.

We agreed to meet at 8.00pm and headed back to the hotel to shower and change.

Sharp at 8.00 we met up and had dinner, the lads again refusing to accept any money.

We seemed to be heading for a natural split with Sue talking and joking with Will and Bill. I was drawn to Chris and Brian.

Dinner over we started a long pub crawl, making the most of the free drinks being promoted by the bars.

I had drunk enough beer, so when we hit a bar that promised the best cocktails, I thought I would change.

Looking at the list of cocktails, all of which had some sort of double entendre, I said "I'll have an Orgasm please," to which Chris swiftly retorted with, "Ok, but shall we keep drinking and you have one later."

Much hilarity ensued and the tone of the conversation sunk to new depths.

The bar was packed and we danced in a corner, well gyrated really, and there was much body touching and grinding.

I was wearing a short skirt and was braless under my vest, and I was soon in a position where I was facing Brian and Chris was behind me. We were soon in an embrace and their hands were all over me. I didn't stop them as I was incredibly turned on. I started kissing Brian as his hands massaged my boobs initially over then under my vest. Meanwhile I could feel Chris behind me caressing my bum and then under my skirt becoming bolder as I opened my legs a bit to let him slide a finger along my wet crack.

After a few minutes, as Brian and I broke of our kiss, I turned around and started kissing Chris. He started caressing my boobs and Brian took the role of fondling my bum and then exploring more private areas.

I reached down and felt Chris's hard cock and wondered if I would be brave enough to get it out in the darkness of the club.

Before I had a chance to do it, I was turned around again and started kissing Brian as he played with my now rock hard nipples. Chris's finger was soon deep inside my pussy. I felt for Brian's cock and again considered taking it out.

As I stroked it through his shorts, we were interrupted by the others.

"Sorry, to interrupt your fun, but we are going somewhere more private, and looking at you guys, maybe you should before you get thrown out!" Will shouted at us over the noise of the music.

Chris, Brian and I laughed and agreed and the six of us headed to the exit.

Their hotel was nearest so it was agreed we would go there.

We were soon in the safety and privacy of Chris and Brian's room.

Brian found his iPhone and connected it to some speakers and some music started.

We soon resumed what we were doing in the club and my clothing that had protected my modesty on the dance floor was soon removed allowing the guys easy access to me. I was as turned on as I could ever remember and didn't stop them doing what they wanted. As I was metaphorically passed from Chris to Brian, I saw that Sue was in a similar situation to me.

Within the privacy of the room, I soon had Brian and Chris's cocks out and they quickly removed their clothes so as he bumped and grinded together it was real flesh on flesh.

I was led to one of the beds and laid down. Chris was immediately on his knees and started licking and fingering me. I knew I wouldn't be long in cumming. Meanwhile I was stroking Brian's impressive cock and he moved so that I could lick it too.

After a couple of minutes, I heard Chris say, lets swap. They did so and I soon felt Brian's finger start fucking me as he licked my clit. I looked up and smiled at Chris as I started stroking and sucking him.

I was so close to cumming as Brian did something I wasn't expecting. He withdrew his wet finger from my pussy and let it travel down my perineum and down towards my bum hole. He was using the copious fluid leaking from my pussy and my nerve endings were on fire. He circled my bum hole with the wetness and oh so gently rubbed the opening. Instinctively I opened up for him and he stuck a finger tip up my bum.

I was so concentrating on what I was feeling, I had lost the rhythm of sucking Chris's cock. He withdrew from my mouth and looked at what Brian was doing.

Chris started kissing me as Brian put more of his finger in my virgin bum, making sure there was plenty of lubricant to ease the passage. I then felt him put another finger in my pussy and within seconds, I came as his tongue licked my clit and he finger fucked my two holes.

I cried out as my muscles gripped his exploring fingers and thought I would never stop cumming until he stopped his licking and fingering and gently withdrew them.

"See, I told you you would have an orgasm later," Chris said softly and quietly.

I looked at Sue who also seemed to be recovering from having an orgasm at the fingers, hands and tongues of Bill and Will.

Some beers were handed out and as we drank them the fondling and kissing restarted and I was soon on all fours, sucking Brian while Chris was expertly fucking me from behind.

I looked to me side and Sue was in a similar position. The music was being drowned out by the sounds of sexual activity and moans of enjoyment.

I saw movement to my side and Sue was being urged to squat on top of Brian's hard dick. Will was covering his hardness and Sues's bum with some jel and I could see him oh so gently enter her bum hole.

Chris and Brian must have seen this too as they suggested we do the same. Chris lay on the bed as I mounted him and Brian attended to my bum with some cold jel. I felt him slowly enter my bum. The expected pain never materialised and I was soon enjoying two hard cocks going in and out of me as I was approaching another mind blowing orgasm.

Just as I was getting there I heard Brian cry out and stop his thrusting and I felt his cock harden deep inside me and then he slowly withdrew having cum deep inside my bum.

Chris was nearly there judging by his movements and I felt him make one big thrust into me that took me over the edge and as he held me tight, I felt him cum inside my pussy as it too started to tense up as my orgasm took hold of me.

I felt him slip out and remove his condom and hoped and prayed that Brian had been similarly covered.

Sue and her two were lying watching us, having presumably finished their performance before us.

More beers were drunk as we all recovered and I noticed that the guys were starting to show renewed interest in us. I could see their cocks were hardening.

"Sit down next to each other," I said to Chris and Brian.

Obediently they did so and I sat on my knees facing them and looked at them in turn as I started stroking their cocks, which I was pleased to feel harden in my hand.

Then, while continuing to stroke Brian I started sucking Chris. After a minute or two when Chris started to thrust into my mouth I changed, gently stroking Chris while sucking Brian.

"Go for it Elaine," I heard Sue shout in encouragement.

I stop sucking Brian and looked to see we had an audience as Sue, Bill and Will were watching the show.

I started sucking Chris again and stroked Brian. I sensed Chris was close to cumming and I was at a loss what to do as I had never had a guy cum in my mouth before and wasn't sure if this was the time to start learning!

Before I knew what was happening I noticed a different taste as Chris got really close.

"Watch out, I'm cumming", and before I could do anything my mouth was full of hot salty cum. I swallowed some instinctively and let the rest dribble out.

As his cock became softer I gave it a quick lick and moved to enable me to start sucking and licking Brian's cock.

Within seconds, I heard him shout and he too filled my mouth as he came. Spurt after spurt of warm slimy, salty cum filled my mouth and this time I managed to swallow nearly all of it. As he finished cumming and I felt him soften, I licked him clean, looking up at him; his eyes closed and slowly coming down from his peak.

Sue and the other guys burst into applause as I wiped the cum from around my mouth. Continuing to sit between Chris and Brian, I looked at their now flaccid cocks and realised that in the last hour I had experienced two things that I had never done before; anal sex and cum in the mouth. Yesterday it was oral sex with another girl in a public place. Whatever next?

My thoughts were interrupted as Chris handed me a drink and pointed to Sue, Bill and Will who were now doing exactly the same as Chris, Brian and I had just done.

We watched and enjoyed the show in silence.

The guys soon came and Sue did all she could to swallow what appeared to be copious amounts of cum from both of them.

Sue and I had another drink and bade the guys' goodnight. We were all sexually satiated and tired. By the time we got back to our hotel we just crashed and didn't move a muscle until the next morning.

We spent the day by the pool and soon, our fifth night, the penultimate one, was upon us. After the excesses of the previous nights, neither of us was in the mood for another anonymous sexual encounter. After being chatted up (badly) by the umpteenth group of drunken boys, we headed back to the sanctuary of our room.

Opening our last bottle of cheap wine we sat in our room listening to the distant noise of the strip.

"So Elaine, how many couples are having sex within 100 meters of us?" Sue asked looking out of the window.

"God knows!" I laughed. "But what percentage are cheating on a partner at home?"

"Now that is good question and I bet it's over 50!"

"Sue, can I ask you a question. A personal one?"

"You sound serious Elaine, but yes, of course."

"Well, I assume you play with yourself at times. What is your favourite fantasy when you do play with yourself?"

"Wow, Elaine. I didn't expect that one!" Sue exclaimed. "I don't know. It depends. Often it's about a guy I am with, or want to be with," she added smiling.

"What about you?"

"Like you it varies. But often it's about how others play with themselves. Have they found something or do something I don't know about."

"Mmm interesting," said Sue thoughtfully as she topped my wine glass up.

"Do you use toys or your fingers?" I asked.

"Both. You?"

"Mostly fingers."

"Have you ever done it in front of someone, you know, like a show?"

"No, I haven't. Wanted to but haven't. Have you?" I asked.

"Once. It was a real turn on!" Sue laughed. "He couldn't contain himself and started playing with himself as his eyes were glued to my fingers playing with my clit and fingering myself."

"Wow, I bet."

"I want to watch you," Sue said softly and quietly looking at me directly.

"What, play with myself?"

Sue nodded.

"I'm not sure."

"Go on, and I will do the same at the same time. It's not as if we haven't seen each other naked or having sex before," she said smiling at me.

"No, I am not sure about that Sue."

"Shame," was all she said as she stood up and looked at me lustfully before quickly taking her tee shirt off and seductively cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples.

Still looking at me she undid her shorts, removing them and taking her panties off.

She put a hand in front of her pussy and I could see her run a finger along her slit.

"Are you sure?" Sue stepped back and sat down on the sofa and opened her legs.

My eyes were drawn to her pussy as she gently put one finger inside herself as, with the other hand, she started rubbing her clit.

I was incredibly turned on, and almost as if by auto pilot, I stood up and quickly got undressed.

As I continued watching Sue slowly masturbate in front of me, I copied her and gasped as I started to finger myself and rub my clit.

"Yes, Elaine. That's it," Sue said looking at my moving fingers on my bald pussy.

"I can't believe I am doing this!"

"Can you see how wet I am?" Sue almost whispered.

"Yes, and I can hear too!"

"I am thinking about us with the guys doing it every way, and you lost your anal cherry."

"Mmmm," I murmured as I put a second finger inside me.

"I am nearly there, watch me cum Elaine."

"I am, I am Sue."

Her fingers were moving faster and her breathing showed she was so close to reaching her climax,

"Oh yes!" Sue cried. "I am cumming!"

Her fingers stopped moving as she rode the crest of the wave and came, her eyes tightly shut as she cried out.

I was also close and redoubled my efforts to get there, aware of Sue now watching my every move.

"Oh fuck yes!" I cried as I felt my orgasm approach. That tell-tale feeling when nothing will stop the climax.

I felt the muscles contract and tighten around the two fingers deep inside my soaking wet pussy as all time froze.

As I calmed down I withdrew my fingers and opened my eyes to see Sue looking at me smiling.

"I'm glad you did it, it was amazing, and seemed good for you too."

"Oh yes it was," I sighed.

We were both soon asleep and woke to another bright hot and sunny day, the last full day and night of our holiday.

After breakfast, we went down to the beach and were soon removing our tops to get that almost all over tan.

"Well look who we have here!" a familiar voice boomed out.

I shielded my eyes from the sun and saw Mike and Ed standing beside us, looking down and clearly enjoying what they could see.

"Hi girls, how are we doing?" Mike asked, squatting down to be closer to our level.

"Great, thanks. And you?" Sue said sitting up a bit.

"Yeah, were good. A bit pissed off today is our last day, but had a good time. Can't believe a week has gone by."

"No it's scary. Where's Sam?" I asked. "Unusual not to see the three of you together."

"He has found love," said Mike. "Hardly seen him for the last few days."

"Love or lust?" smiled Sue.

"Ha ha, good one Sue", Mike said with a chuckle. "We think it's gone from lust to love in the last 24 hours."

"And what about you guys? No love or lust?" I asked.

"No, you spoilt us on the first night, so nothing could come close after," Ed said.

"Oh, you smooth talker," Sue laughed.

Mike and Ed stayed with us for the rest of the day and we agreed to meet up and have dinner and go to some clubs with them in the evening. I think we all knew how the night was going to finish.

Sure enough, after some more junk food for dinner, some drinks in riotous bars and clubs with all the usual side attractions of wet tee shirt competitions, couples making out on the dance floors and toilets being used for sex, we headed back to the hotel.

The night was far from over so we sat by the pool and were soon skinny dipping in it and generally having a good time.

We stood in the pool, chatting. Mike was behind me, and I could feel his hard on against my bum as he put his arms around me and gently cupped and stroked my boobs. My nipples responded by hardening and he was soon stroking them harder.

Sue and Ed were enjoying themselves on the far side of the pool, doing what I don't know, but the silence indicated they were not doing too much talking!

I turned around and was soon kissing Mike as his hands roamed over by back and bum, pulling me tight against his body. I could feel his hard prick between us.

Breaking of the kiss, Mike whispered to me: "Your room or mine?"

"Yours."

Helping me out of the pool, we found a couple of towels, picked up our clothes and headed to his room.

In his room, we dropped our towels and were soon in a tight embrace, kissing passionately. His hands were all over my back and bum. Breaking the kiss, he led me to the bed and laid me down.

For the next 10 minutes or so he covered every millimetre of my body with gentle kisses and licks, finally concentrating on my hard nipples before going lower and licking my aching wet pussy.

His licking then concentrated on my clit as he started to finger fuck me.

"Don't stop!" I pleaded. I could feel myself getting ready to explode. Mike's tongue and fingers were doing the most amazing things deep within my body and he did as I asked and didn't stop.

"Yes, yes, yes," I cried as I started to cum. I pushed Mike's face away from my pussy as my clit was just so sensitive and couldn't take any more oral attention.

As I regained my breath, Mike wiped my love juice off his face and joined me on the bed.

"You do know how to use that tongue of yours, don't you?" I said smiling at Mike seeing the self-satisfied smirk on his face.

"I didn't hear you complain."

"Never."

I reached down and felt his prick which had lost none of its hardness.

"Mike, fuck me, hard and fast please. Be greedy. Satisfy yourself," I said as I stroked it and felt it twitch to my touch.

"On your knees then," he commanded lustfully.

I did as asked as he went to the bed side table and got a condom.

With my bum in the air, I felt him rub his cock against me, all along my slit from my clit to my bum hole and back before entering me. He slid straight in my soaking wet pulsating pussy and was in as far as he could, up to his balls, before slowly withdrawing and then thrusting in and out of me.