My Adventures with a Sexy Wife

Story Info
We both loved that I was completely under her control.
1.9k words
3.17
80.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,360 Followers

She was my second choice and the only reason I asked her out was that my first choice canceled out the day of our date. She was not only cute and fun to be with but on our first date, I took her to my place and we fucked all night. We've been together ever since as she has sent me to sexual heights I never knew existed. She was just a child, just out of high school where as I was a divorced man had been married for 7 years. I thought I was a man of the world and sexually liberated but before long she was the teacher and I became the student.

I would do anything for her and she knew it but thank god, she loved me and never abused her power over me. We would fuck for hours, even days, and some weekends we'd never even get dressed. My cock would be dead and sore as well, I'd tell her there was nothing left. She would say OK and began to play with herself, and then every so often put a pussy soaked finger in my mouth to get it wet. All of a sudden, my dead cock would twitch and I'd be ready to go again.

One time I think, she decided to test me and as she sat on my face (my favorite place in the whole world), she told me she wanted me to shave my mustache. She rose up off me to hear my answer and I told her no way, that I'd had it forever. She began to tease me, she would lower her pussy to just out of the reach of my tongue or just brush her clit on my nose. I remember my cock was throbbing but every time I'd start to stroke it, she'd slap my hands away. I kept thinking if I gave in to her, I would lose any control I had in our relationship (what a fool, I had lost all control months before). In the end I let my dick do the thinking and I told her I'd do anything she asked just let me kiss her pussy (I wanted to kiss her pussy even more than I wanted to cum). Even after I had given in, she wouldn't give me what I wanted until after I shaved. We got up and she dragged me into the bathroom by my erection, then she stood over me while I shaved off my stache. I guess the funny thing was the next day she told me she liked my face better with hair on my lip and told me to grow it back.

One morning she came into the bathroom as I was shaving and sat on the toilet to pee. She saw me starring at her though the mirror and asked if I wanted to watch her. She spread her legs invitingly, I wiped the shaving cream off my face, and then knelt between her thighs, and I watched her as she released a strong flow against the bowl.

"Would you like to wipe me," she asked this so innocently as if this was something all boyfriends did for their girls. I took some paper and began to wipe,

"No honey, girls wipe from front to back," she said this probably the same way her mother had told her as a little girl. She asked me if I did a good job and I said I thought so, she then said I'd better check and stood up and put her muff in my face. I could feel drops of urine against my lip but that didn't stop me from licking her folds and getting my first taste of lady pee. I licked until I was sure she was clean, and then she patted me on the head as if I had been a good boy, pulled up her panties, and left me to my shaving. We played with her pee a lot after that, although she never urinated into my mouth she would pee on my body in the shower and I grew to love the hint of urine left when she finished. One day her and her sister had their nails done and when they got home, she rushed by me heading into the bathroom,

"Come on honey I need your help," she said to me as she went by. I followed her into the bathroom where she informed me how bad she had to pee and needed my help because her nails were still wet. I got down on my knees in front of her, then unbuttoned her 501s and struggled to pull the tight jeans down her thighs, next her panties as she kept urging me to hurry. She plopped down on the toilet and the sound of her flow was so loud I wondered if it echoed in the hall. Of course, with wet nails, I had to wipe for her and when she stood I just automatically used my tongue to check my work. I pulled up her panties and received a scolding for not making sure they were in place and not caught in her butt. Her jeans were almost impossible for me to get past her thighs but somehow I managed and after re-buttoning her fly, I turned to see that her sister had watched the whole thing from where she was sitting in the front room. I was humiliated but my wife laughed and asked her sis if her husband would go that far in helping a girl in distress.

It was around this time that I asked her to marry me but she turned me down. She said with my poor track record that she wasn't ready to take a chance with me. I asked her a few more times, always with the same result until I took her to Vegas for her twenty-first birthday. It was there that I wore her down and finally she said yes and became my bride. It wasn't until a few days later that she informed me she was pregnant and I'm sure that had more to do with her saying yes than anything I did.

She looked so god damn sexy when she was pregnant; I wanted her to wear bikinis and to let me take naked pictures of her but she hated the way her stomach looked and I think the only people who saw her naked tummy was me and her gyno. I swear I could kneel before her and just plant kisses on her sexy belly all day long it was just a shame she didn't feel the same way. My wife's figured had never been what attracted me to her; she wasn't fat but she was heavy. She had what I'd always heard called an Irishwoman's figure, that is, a big butt, and small tits. Although her ass was almost huge, Her little tittys were closer to training bra size than the A cups she insisted on wearing anytime she had to wear a bra. Somehow, she came through her pregnancy, and after the baby she slimed down to petite, and she ended up with a very cute figure, although still flat chested.

Along about this time I began working the late shift and was still on it after she went back to work. This was in the early seventies, all the women in the world wore miniskirts, and sexual harassment laws were far in the future. Now my wife worked in a bank and they tried to keep their employees in proper business attire but the women's hem lines kept creeping up higher. My wife worked with a girl named Linda and they began an unannounced contest to see who could wear the shortest dresses and skirts. This competition turned into who could 'accidentally' show their panties to the most men. I would get up with the baby in the morning and we would watch mommy getting dressed for work. She would always test her dresses on me to see how far she could bend over without showing panty but we both really knew it was to see how easy she could flash.

She would come home for the lunch I fixed and then tell me of all the men she and Linda flashed or how much Linda embarrassed Mr. So and So by staring at the erection bulging out of his trousers. One day she came home, took the baby from my arms, put her in the playpen, then dragged me into the bedroom, and ordered me to undress. She pushed me on the bed, climbed on my face, and told me about the new assistant manager they hired as she rubbed her clit against my face. He was a handsome younger guy who was very brash and enjoyed embarrassing the women with raunchy statements. He told my wife she looked good in pink (the color panties she had been wearing) but that Linda looked sexier because she had worn hers on the outside of her panty hose. After she came, she sat on top of my dick and said she could only fuck me if I promised to clean her out after we were done. I guess she wanted to make sure her panties remained unstained for the rest of her day. That was the first day I ate my own cum and although I didn't like it I got use to it and from then on I began to eat all of my cum. When she went back to work, she wore a different color panty so the new guy could get a look at two different pair in the same day. I tried to talk my wife into swapping panties in the middle of the day with Linda just to blow the men's minds and although the idea turned her on, she never went through with it.

We did do some swinging with another couple that we were close with and although the thought turned me on, it just wasn't something I enjoyed. We would sleep together in the same bed and my wife would hold my hand as Dave entered her. I tried to fuck his wife but for some reason I couldn't keep it up and I would lie there embarrassed by my shortcomings. Later I caught her cheating on me with a man I hated. I remember him bragging to me that he could sleep with my wife and me telling him there was no way. I told her anyone but him that I didn't mind if she slept with another man but just not Frank. She ended it but I think that somehow she resented me trying to tell her whom she could or could not sleep with. I know that she began a series of affairs soon after that but she refused to tell me of them. She would come home latter and latter, give some lame excuse, and not even caring if it were believable or not. I tried to hint that I wanted to hear about her being with other men and in bed, we would role-play with me as her cuckold. She would make up stories that turned us both on but she never allowed me into her private affairs.

All of this came to a halt with the onset of menopause for not only did the 'change' dry up her vaginal juices it turned off her libido as well. She lost all desire for sex and although she would consent to having sex with me, it was not the same and soon we both just quit trying. She has told me many times how much she misses sex but I think it's more for the feeling of intimacy than for erotic reasons. Now most of our evenings are passed with her in her room reading and me at my PC with my hands in my pants.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,360 Followers