My Adventures with S.

Story Info
S leaves her mark.
2.6k words
4.18
9.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first attempt.

------------------

Adventures with S.

It was during my assignment in Bangalore. My company had sent me there to work on a project at the local office, and they had given me a temporary apartment for the few months that I would be there.

My wife's friend's sister S was going to school at a reputed university there. It was the last semester for her, and she was returning from the summer break. Her dorms had yet not opened, and S had wanted to get there early to do some shopping and get prepared for the next term. My wife offered to host her for the weekend, since she was flying in for the weekend also, and even help her with the shopping.

It had been over 4 years since I had seen S. So when I got home from work on Friday, S was already there. She was sitting in the living room talking to my wife. I greeted them both and joined them in the conversation.

S was 21 years old, about 5'6 and athletically built. She had shoulder length black hair, slender legs, and toned arms, and decent size breasts. She had a natural beauty, and she never looked good in makeup. She was wearing a low cut jean, stone washed, that clung to her hips and thighs, hiding her skin with the generic faded blue color, yet revealing the shapely figure. And the point where the thighs converged, only about 4 inches of cloth covered her, from her exposed navel to the tip of her crotch, hiding yet supporting whatever lay underneath, but clearly showing the sloping V. Her upper body was covered in a green tank top, with the black bra straps peeking at her shoulders, and even with the evidence of a bra, it looked like her breasts were standing on their own.

The evening was pretty much uneventful. We all had dinner, watched a movie and went to sleep.

That weekend we spent going shopping to help her out. I quickly realized how much fun it was to be around her. She was witty and humorous, and we three had a lot of fun.

It was a few weeks later that she called me. I was alone as my wife had returned. She asked me if she could come and stay till Tuesday, because of the weekend and Monday being a public holiday. I was going to Kathmandu on Saturday morning. Since I was not going to be using the apartment, I agreed and jokingly told her not to bring any boyfriends as I did not want to get in trouble with her family. She said she would use the time to study.

I was getting my stuff together for the early flight next morning when I heard the doorbell. I opened the door and she greeted me with a hug. She was wearing a summer dress and was carrying a small bag. As she hugged me I could feel her breasts squeezing into my chest, and I did not feel the obstruction of the bra. Her breasts moved freely as she let go.

We went out for dinner that night and had some good conversation. We talked about music, books and current affairs. I was amazed at how much she kept up to date on things, and that she was way mature for her age. During the conversation I stole glances at her cleavage, which I am sure she noticed because she was shifting in ways that made her breasts move and display more than what the dress intended. Once we got home I gave her the extra set of keys, and informed her that the guest bathroom would not flush so she could use mine.

"I don't want to disturb you," she said.

"I am a very heavy sleeper, so it's not easy to disturb me," I lied.

I woke up early next morning, took a quick shower, got ready and headed out without waking her up.

Monday afternoon, I flew in, and headed straight to work from the airport. Even though it was a holiday, there were some things I needed to finish. I called S later during the day and informed her that I would be home in the evening. She sounded excited and said she had a surprise, although she would not tell me what it was.

She opened the door, we hugged and I entered the apartment. She was wearing shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt.

"Something smells nice," I remarked.

"Yep, I am cooking dinner," she replied.

I was surprised.

We had dinner and shared a bottle of wine. Afterwards we talked while pretending to watch TV and sipping on wine. She told me about her ex-boyfriend from college, and how she was not in synch with him when they were going out.

"In fact I have not met anyone who I have been in synch with. What about you? How is it with your wife?"

I liked how she said in synch.

I told her that I was very compatible with my wife, and intellectually we were great together, and truly enjoyed each other's company.

"Yes, you both seem to be very fond of each other."

"We are, but that does not mean we complement each other in every way."

"How so?" she asked.

The effect of wine was starting to show and I started becoming very candid.

"Well, in some regards, we don't have that much in common."

I explained to her that we had different perspective on sex. We differed greatly about enjoying sex. In fact my wife never had been much of a sexual person; she was more spiritual than sexual, whereas I chose to see spiritual dimension in sex, and also the primal nature of it. The many factors like physical, the anticipation, the surprise, the risk etc. It all made sex more than just the physical coupling, and more of a stimulant for the intellect, and that is what I truly enjoyed.

Our conversation continued to discussion on erotic literature and how reading stories can be more of a stimulant than pictures or videos. But it was getting late and I decided to call it a night.

After wishing each other goodnight I went to my room, and left the door slightly ajar so the door would not make much noise, in case she needed to use the bathroom.

I am not sure what time it was, but I woke up and heard some soft moans. I was sleeping lying on my side, and I barely opened my eyes. I could see a silhouette next to the bathroom door. I discreetly looked to get a better view. There was enough light coming from the living room because the TV was on.

S was standing against the wall. Her panties were down just above her knees. Her one hand was making some slithering movements around her crotch area, and her other hand was massaging her left breast. The t-shirt was bunched up showing both her breasts. She was playing with herself softly, in my room, looking at me, and trying to control her moans which she was not fully successful.

I was not sure what to do. Either this girl got off being a voyeur or she was really attracted to me, either way I was glad but I loved the voyeur aspect. So I controlled my breathing, turned around lying on my back, pretending to be moving in my sleep. I put my forearm across my forehead, so that my eyes would be in complete shadow. She froze for a moment but continued once she realized I was only moving in my sleep.

During the whole time her hands did not speed up, only a deliberate slow movement, which only she fully understood and appreciated. Her other hand changed a few times between her breasts, also in very controlled manner, not trying to make any extra movements so as to prevent me from being disturbed, and waking up. I think the whole thing lasted about five minutes, and she pulled out her hand, pulled up her panties, pulled down her t-shirt and silently walked out.

I could not believe what had just happened. I did not want to make any noise, because I did not want her to think I had been a witness to her private (yet public) session. I tried to move around in the bed to calm my hard-on, and decided against doing anything and tried to fall asleep.

Next morning when I woke up, I was confused whether the event from the night had actually transpired or something I had imagined. I was pretty sure it had happened but there was no way to verify it, as I did not want to bring it up. So after getting showered and dressed I decided to make some breakfast.

S had fallen asleep on the couch. She was still asleep and was lying on her side with the blanket crumpled between her legs, as if she was riding it. Her long t-shirt covered most of her upper body, but it had bunched up around her waist, partly revealing her ass, and panties. She was wearing high cut white cotton panties that were snuggly fit around her ass. It was a picture perfect moment.

After ogling for a few seconds, I rushed to the kitchen to make some breakfast, and tried to create some noise so that she would wake up. Still I could not hear her getting up or moving around. The breakfast was ready; however I decided to do laundry as I had been away for the weekend and it would give me a good chance to go back to my room, look at her on the way to the washing machine which was in the hallway next to the living room.

I gathered my clothes and headed to the washing machine. She was up, her blanket covering her legs, and her hands under the blanket. She looked at me, and greeted me good morning.

I smiled at her, and said, "Did you have a good night's sleep?"

"Yes, more than you can imagine," she said, with a slight smile.

"Good I am making some breakfast."

"Hey I am throwing these in the washing machine, if you have anything just pile them on top and I will put them in as well."

She got up, and as she rose, she pulled her t-shirt down, but not before I got a quick glimpse of her panties.

I also went to get a few other items that I had forgotten from the bathroom. When I came back she was already sitting on the couch, in the same position as before but watching TV. There were some clothes on top of the laundry basket. As I reached to put my clothes on the pile, I saw that on top was a white underwear, laid in such a way that the inside part was slightly exposed, and it had some wet spots. My ears became red as blood rushed to my face, and my heart paced faster.

I quickly grabbed the basket, and headed to the washing machine hiding from her view. I started to put the clothes in the washer, and when I got to the white panties, I instinctively pulled them to my nose and took a long silent whiff. They smelled fantastic, the aroma of a wet pussy. There was no doubt that these were the panties she had been wearing earlier, and that she had been playing with herself. What I could not figure out was if this was in purpose, or just a natural act. This was getting interesting.

After turning on the washer, I went to the kitchen, and started to set the table. I called out to her to join me for breakfast. She came and sat on the chair. She was still wearing just the oversized t-shirt. The dining table was a small contemporary four seater, with a glass top. As she sat down she made sure that her t-shirt covered all the way down to her knees. I did try to sneak a few glances just to verify if she was wearing any underwear, but I was not successful.

"Hope you don't mind my attire," she remarked casually.

"Not at all," I responded, and followed up with, "would you mind hanging out the clothes to dry after they are done." We did not have a dryer, but there was a cloth line in the patio area of the apartment for drying clothes.

She mentioned that she would probably leave in the afternoon, and also asked if she could leave some of her clothes at the apartment. I did not have any problems with that and I told her to just keep the extra key for a while.

That evening, as I sat in-front of the TV, all I could think about was the things that I have seen with S. Then I remembered that she had left some clothes in the guest room. I found her bag and opened it. There were some jeans on top and I removed them digging further. Then I found what I was looking for, a pair of white panties. I quickly grabbed it and pulled it to my nose, like an addict. Something dropped. I picked it up. It was a folded note.

It read, "I knew you were awake that night. Thanks for letting me enjoy. If you don't want it to progress, leave this note where you found it. --s"

A few days later, I was home alone in the evening. It was a Thursday night, and I did not have anything going. I got done eating early, so I decided to chill in the living room. I got myself a beer and my laptop and started browsing. It wasn't long before I was reading erotic stories online.

There was a knock on the door. Since I was not expecting anyone, I hesitated to answer. Then I heard keys, and the lock turned and the door opened. It was S, in a knee length dress.

"Hi. Sorry I thought you were not home. Just came to get my bag. Hope I am not disturbing you."

"Come on in, I was working anyway," I said.

She went to the guest room, and in a few minutes came out with her bag. I was pretending to type something on the laptop, thus kept my focus on it, knowing that if I got up, she would clearly see my hard-on.

I felt her walk towards me, drop the bag and then climb on the couch. Before I knew what was happening, she had put one leg on either side of me on the couch, lifted her dress with one hand, pressed my head against the couch with the other, and lowered her wet pussy into my mouth.

I reached to grab her ass, and pulled her more into my mouth, and rolled my tongue around inside her, devouring her pussy. I was very hungry for it. I licked the folds of her pussy, and rubbed my nose in her pubic hair. Her hair was shiny and silky and the smell was intoxicating. She removed my right hand from her ass and put it on her left breast and squeezed it.

I licked slow and fast, inside and outside while grabbing her ass and breast. She was rubbing her pussy over my mouth while her hands still had a firm grip on my head. I was beyond turned on, like I was sucking her energy into me. Her moans became climatic, and the floodgates were opened. I lapped up the juices. It was unabated frenzy. Suddenly, she moved away, got down from the couch, fixed her dress, picked up her bag and walked towards the door.

As she reached the door she turned around and said

"Sorry to leave so soon, my boyfriend is waiting downstairs."

With that she closed the door and was gone, leaving me in a state of shock, and my whole being marked by her scents.