My Adventures with The Annes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now fuck her, while she's still cummin!"

I laid her on the bed, parted her legs wide, lifted her ankles onto my shoulders and brought my cock down to her cunt. I teased her cunt with my cock head.

"No Martin! Take me! Fuck me hard and don't stop 'til I'm full of your spunk!"

I rammed my cock home hard and fast. I heard her yelp, backed off a little then set about the pleasurable task fucking her hard, properly. Long strokes, short strokes, fast and slow. Each stroke delivered with a final thrust that buried my cock balls deep in her cunt. As her breathing became more ragged I held her legs wider, moved my knees nearer to her cunt. My cock penetrated deeper, my thrusts became more urgent as my need for release grew.

"Fuck me! Fill me! Gimme your spunk in my cunt! C'mon, harder, faster."

I was pounding her cunt like a jack hammer. She started to thrust up to meet my driving cock. I was fighting the urge to fill her until she came. We were both close. Harder, faster. Her legs all over the place as I tried to climb inside her cunt.

"Yeeeesssssss! I'm cummmminnnnnng!"

I kept going, pushing her over the top then unloaded, pump, pump, pump! Filling her with fresh spunk.

Lowering her legs I carefully collapsed beside her. I was aware that Anne was close. I looked around to discover that she was down between her mothers legs licking my spunk from her swollen cunt. ...

We're not done yet - please let me know if you would like more of my perfect sluts.

12