My Aerobics Instructor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,179 Followers

"So much pain. So much fear." Our eyes locked. "Don't be afraid to let yourself love and be loved again, Diane. You're not like them. And they can no longer hurt you."

Nanja slowly removed her hand from my chest, smiled and wrapped her arms around me in one of the most comforting hugs I've ever had. My eyes flooded with tears. Nanja placed her hand gently on the back of my head and lowered it to her shoulder and I broke down into sobs. She let me cry on her shoulder for what seem liked hours, gently caressing my back and occasionally running her hands through my hair. When I finally got it all out, Nanja took me by the hand and we walked hand in hand back to the house. That night, I experienced the most peaceful nights' sleep I've had since I was a child. My mind and soul were at perfect peace for the first time in months.

When New Years Eve rolled around, everybody had plans to hit the town and celebrate. Pamela invited me to join her and James at a party hosted by James's law firm at the Space Needle. Though it sounded like fun, I just wasn't in the mood to celebrate. Based on the year I'd just had, I opted to stay home. Pamela tried and tried to persuade me otherwise, but in the end, she finally gave up. And, at the insistence of, and finally the direct order of Pamela and James, Tiffany begrudgingly invited Nanja to join her and her friends that evening. So, as everyone was getting ready for their evening out, I laid down on the sofa in the living room and fell into an unusually deep sleep. By the time I woke up, the sun had set and everyone was gone; at least I thought. Suddenly, I heard sobbing coming from the front porch; it sounded like Nanja. I hurried to the front door and stepped out into the cold night air. Nanja was sitting on the swing bench wearing a ragtag dress, a very lightweight, brown cardigan sweater and was crying her eyes out. I immediately reached inside the door and grabbed my winter jacket and wrapped it around her as I sat down next to her.

"Honey, what are you doing out here all by yourself? I asked. "I thought you were going with Tiffany and spend New Year's Eve with her and your friends."

Nanja told me through her tears that no sooner had James and Pamela left, Tiffany came into her room, told her she couldn't come with her and then took off. My heart sank and I wrapped my arms around her; Nanja rested her head on my shoulder and continued to cry. I was so angry at Tiffany I could scream. This was my niece; the daughter of my only sister and my own blood. How could she treat this poor girl this way? Once she cried herself out, I convinced Nanja to come inside and get warm because she felt very cold. I brewed some tea and we sat on the sofa in front of the fire and began to talk. Unlike our walk in the woods, Nanja really opened up this time and did most of the talking. As our conversation progressed, I learned that she had neither friends, nor relatives at all in the United States and that her family very much disapproved of her coming here. She also explained that her father and uncle were graduates of Oxford University and that her family was one of the wealthiest in India, distant descendants of British Royalty. I couldn't believe it! This girl dressed and carried herself like a peasant, yet had the blood and wealth of a princess. Nanja suddenly took off her glasses and for the first time, I was able to see her face and eyes clearly. Her eyes were a stunning shade of sky blue and crystal clear with thick, long eye lashes. Her face itself was very pretty and had just a soft, natural beauty to it. Her lips were full, although somewhat dry, but they weren't cracked; all she needed to do was wet them and they would be perfect. It wasn't long before I caught myself staring at her. Nanja was still talking when she noticed me staring at her and asked if I was okay.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "I've just never seen you without your glasses. You should take them off more often. You're very pretty."

Nanja lowered her head, but I could clearly see that she was smiling; and blushing.

"Would you do me a favor?" I asked. "Let your hair down."

Nanja sighed deeply and slowly let her hair out of its tight knot. It fell slowly down over her shoulders and Nanja shook it out. It was jet black, long and flowing, and it really set off her face and eyes. Just by taking her glasses off and letting her hair down, Nanja transformed into an entirely different person right before my eyes. She was beautiful. As I looked at her, I thought of the scene in the first Rocky film when Rocky removed Adrian's glasses and hat so her hair would flow freely; hence discovering how pretty she was. Then my mind flashed forward to Rocky 4 and how Adrian looked when she was all decked out for the Las Vegas fight Apollo Creed had against Ivan Drago; and I suddenly had an idea. It took some doing, but I finally convinced Nanja to let me give her a New Year's Eve makeover and we'd have our own New Year's Eve celebration right here. So, I sent her upstairs to take a shower and to wash and condition her hair and told her to come to my room when she was done. As Nanja went into the bathroom, I went into my room and prepared to work some beauty magic.

Nanja was in the shower for quite awhile. While I waited, I did a preliminary base paint job on myself and began to do up my hair. When I finally heard the shower shut off, I was in Tiffany's closet searching for the perfect evening gown for Nanja to wear. I found a stunning royal blue Armani gown, snapped it up and returned to my room. Just at a glance, Tiffany and Nanja appeared to be about the same size, and I could make a few adjustments if necessary. As I was taking an evening gown out of my closet for myself, I heard gentle knocking on my bedroom door.

"Come on in, hon." I said as I laid my gown down on the bed next to the one I selected for Nanja.

Nanja stepped into my room wrapped in a maroon bath towel and I just about fainted when I saw her. Her dark skin was smooth and without the slightest hint of any blemishes or imperfections, and was glistening from still being wet. Her figure was curved so perfectly that it would make a supermodel jealous; her chest was big and she had beautiful cleavage, and her jet black wet hair was also glistening in the soft light of my room as it clung to her wet body. For the first time since March, I felt my pussy flash with heat and then flush slightly with wetness. My heart began to pound and my breathing accelerated.

"Something wrong?" Nanja asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"No." I whipped. "You ready to get started?"

Nanja nodded and then sat down in a folding chair in front of the mirror on my dresser. I blew dry her hair and it slowly began to feel like a combination of velvet and silk as I ran my fingers through it. When I finished, I laid my hands on her bare shoulders and gently ran my hands down her bare arms; her skin was silky soft and even smoother than I imagined. I felt a powerful chill pass through my body and I felt my nipples harden. I immediately shook it off and proceeded to do her hair, followed by a make-up job fit for a movie star. When I was finished, I handed her a white lace bra and a white lace thong that I had also borrowed from Tiffany; then stepped back to the bed to prepare the evening gown. I expected Nanja to step into the closet while she put on the under garments; but instead, she stood up, dropped her towel right there in front of the mirror and put on the bra and panties. Suddenly I was filled with tremendous guilt and shame; because for as long as I'd known this girl, I'd felt an almost maternal connection to her and now she was getting me wet! I could feel my pussy drenching and my nipples were so hard now that I thought they might pop out. Once she was in the bra and panties, Nanja turned to me, gave me the most beautiful smile I yet to see her give; her teeth were perfectly straight and sparkling white, and then she almost posed for me. The white lace against her dark skin was absolutely captivating and greatly accentuated her gorgeous figure. I smiled quickly back at her, handed her the evening gown and turned quickly away because I could feel my face flushing and I knew my cheeks were bright red by now. By eleven-thirty, Nanja and I were both fully made up and wearing stunning evening gowns. I had to change my panties before I put on my gown. They were soaked.

We went downstairs, turned on New Years Rockin' Eve from Times Square and I popped a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne. I explained that it was the traditional toasting drink at midnight on New Year's Eve to ring in the New Year, along with a New Year's kiss. Nanja looked at me with a sweet smile and just kind of rolled her eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Remember I told you that my father went to Oxford University? She said.

"Yes." I replied.

"Well, so did I for a time." She said. "I do know how to celebrate New Year's."

"Oh." I said as I blushed. "Sorry." I chuckled.

Nanja laughed and planted a quick peck kiss on my lips. I didn't know if she felt it, but I felt a spark and I also felt my pussy flush again. Nanja guzzled down some champagne as I suddenly realized that this was the first time I'd felt another human being's lips on mine in nearly nine months. I suddenly felt a little overwhelmed, and for a split second, thought I might burst into tears. I missed that touch so much.

At the stroke of midnight, we toasted champagne and guzzled our flutes dry. Then Nanja looked around.

"Okay, now who do I kiss?" She asked.

"Well, usually your husband or boyfriend." I replied.

"No, really?" She said sarcastically. I think she was a little tipsy.

"Well, you kissed me a little while ago." I said.

"Would you like me to again?" She asked. "We seem to be fresh out of husbands and boyfriends. Not that I've ever had either before anyway."

"You've never had a boyfriend? I asked.

"Nor a husband either." She replied and giggled. Yeah, she was definitely tipsy.

"Well, I think that goes without saying." I said.

"Never kissed a boy either." She suddenly offered.

"As beautiful as you are?" I said incredulously. "I find that extremely hard to believe."

"True though." She said.

There was a long moment of silence as we watched the tremendous celebration in Times Square on the television set.

"So?" Nanja suddenly spoke up. "Are you gonna let me kiss you again or what?"

I suddenly felt my heart skip a couple of beats. My cheeks were flushing again, as was my pussy. I felt my nipples pop out and press hard up against the fabric of my evening gown.

"Would you like to kiss me again?" I asked.

"Well, it's New Year's, isn't it?" She replied. "I'm supposed to kiss somebody, right? And you're the only one here."

Nodding my head in agreement, we stepped toward each other and were quickly face to face. I put my hands on her hips and gently pressed my lips on hers for a few seconds. I then stepped back and she smiled at me.

"Happy New Year." I said.

"Happy New Year." She said back.

"Was that okay?" I asked.

"Wasn't bad." She said. "But I was actually hoping for something a little more like this."

Nanja slowly pressed her body firmly up against me, slid her arms all the way around me and kissed me harder. My eyes closed as my heart pounded wildly and raced at the speed of sound. I could feel the warmth of her body and the consuming gentleness of her embrace. I felt my legs trembling and my whole body began to quiver; not necessarily from being aroused, but from just being so intimate with another human being again. I felt tears welling up behind my eyes. Suddenly, Nanja's hands slid down my back and gently squeezed my ass. I thought I was going to have an orgasm right then, but it was enough to cause my mouth to open and Nanja's tongue slid in deeply. She removed one of her hands from my ass and gently wrapped it around the back of my neck. My hands slid down her back and grabbed the firmest and most beautifully rounded ass I had ever felt. When we finally came up for air, we gently caressed each other's cheeks and stared deeply into each other's eyes.

"I thought you said you'd never kissed anyone before." I said.

"I said I'd never kissed a boy before." Nanja replied. "You didn't ask if I'd ever kissed a woman before."

Nanja pulled me slowly back into another incredibly deep and passionate kiss. We wrapped our arms around each other tightly. For a second, I thought of Sherry. Despite everything that had happened, she was still the best kisser I'd ever had; until now. Sure, Michelle and Reagan were deep and passionate kissers, too; but Nanja was different. I couldn't exactly put my finger on it, but Nanja's kiss was almost divinely inspired. I felt like I was kissing pure spirit. Once again, we finally came up for air and again gazed into each other's eyes. Nanja's eyes were so beautiful I could have stared into them for the rest of my life.

"Nanja, have you ever made love to a woman before?" I asked.

"I am from India." She said.

"Yes, I know that." I replied. "What's that got to do with it?"

"It also means I'm Hindu. And if there is one thing Hindu's know how to do, its make love." She said very seductively.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! And we fell into another deep and passionate kiss.

The next thing I knew, I was completely naked, sitting in the center of Nanja's bed, watching her beautiful naked body move around the room lighting candles and incense. Her mattress was incredibly soft, the sheets were pure silk and the bed frame itself had four beautifully carved bedposts, a canopy over the top and was draped all around with a very thin, almost transparent silk curtain. When she finished lighting the incense, she approached me so seductively that I nearly squirted right then. Nanja came right up to the silk curtain, allowing the silk to gently drape over the front of her body. Her nipples were twice as dark as her skin and were already extremely hard, protruding out like fresh pencil erasers. I got on my knees on the mattress, came over to her and pressed my body against her now silk covered body. We began to rub each other all over with the silk between our hands and the others skin. Finally, Nanja passed through the silk; we entwined in a tight, passionate embrace and fell into yet another incredibly deep kiss; a kiss that in truth, lasted all night. The way Nanja made love to me is almost impossible to try and put into words; it was so totally different than anything prior. For where as all my sexual encounters with Sherry; while incredibly passionate, had been so wild and so unbridled. And then of course there was the raw and animalistic sexual frenzy I experienced with Michelle and Reagan; wildly fucking each other to the brink of physical collapse. But what was happening here with Nanja was unlike anything I'd ever known in any sexual encounter in my life. Her passion was deeply rooted in her spirit, and she was so gentle and meticulous. Nanja was truly making love to me and not just fucking me.

Nanja stretched me out on my back on her bed and then rubbed me down from head to toe with some kind of rare Indian herb oil. Once she finished, she pressed and rubbed her body against me; and as she did, the herbs began to seep deep in to every pore, nook, cranny and muscle; and my muscles began to burn. But the burn was not painfully hot; yes it hot, but it was also overwhelmingly erotic. It felt as though thousands of pairs of hot and moist lips were sucking every square inch of my body. It drove me to multiple orgasms and my body writhed in unbridled ecstasy as my pussy squirted without yet having been touched. Nanja held me close to her as I had this experience and she whispered gently into my ear that it was intended to cleanse my body off all physical and spiritual impurities. Nanja then licked and sucked on my earlobe as the intensity passed then gently slid her tongue deeply into my mouth. She then turned me over on my stomach, rubbed my entire back side down with herb oil, rubbed it all in by rubbing her body against mine and it again drove me to a level of ecstasy unlike any I'd ever known.

With the smell of burning incense heavy in the room, I gently laid Nanja on her back and slid my tongue deep into her mouth. Then I slowly pulled it out, slid it down her chin, her neck and down to her beautiful tits. I kneaded them gently as I wrapped my lips around one of her dark protruding nipples. Sucking it with my lips, I began flicking it with my tongue simultaneously. I was almost tempted to start twisting her other nipple, but it just didn't seem like the thing to do. It would have been too rough and aggressive; and this encounter was not about ferocity in the least. I just continued to gently massage that tit and then I wrapped my lips around that other nipple and massaged the tit I'd just left. Then I continued sliding my tongue down her body, across her abdomen, over the thick bush of black pubic hair and then up her silky thigh. I then spread her legs wide open, slid my body between them and gently spread her pussy lips. She was bright pink inside and she was so wet that the pink glistened in the soft candle light of the room. I wrapped my mouth around her pussy and gently ran my tongue up and down the outside of her lips and then inside. Nanja caressed her tits with one hand as she gently held the back of my head with the other and moaned ever so softly.

As I continued delving deeper into her pussy, I pressed the palm of my hand on her abdomen and then ran my hand up the front of her body to her lips and stuck my middle finger in her mouth. After she had sucked it for a moment, I pulled it back down her body and slid it slowly into her pussy. Nanja's back arched as it went in; her moaning got loader as her breathing got faster and harder. I wrapped my lips around her clit and ran my finger in and out of her pussy. I sucked her clit harder and faster, then flicked it wildly with my tongue and inserted another finger. Nanja's eyes spun wildly around in their sockets while her head rolled from side to side. Moaning almost continuously now, Nanja grasped handfuls of the silks sheets as her back arched and she came like a freight train in my mouth. I slid my body up and pressed in firmly on top of hers; our tits mashed together and slid my tongue back deeply into her mouth. As our lips locked tightly around each other; our tongues mauling each other deep inside our mouths, Nanja's arms went around me and her fingernails where suddenly softly scratching up and down across the skin of my back. The sensation was so intensely erotic that I broke out of the kiss, moaned as my body seized and an arched backward and I came all over Nanja's leg.

After a moment, I slid off Nanja and she then got on top of me and before I knew it, we were entwined in a 69 that was so intense that I nearly hyperventilated. She ate my pussy unlike anyone ever has, or ever will again; that I can guarantee. I came all over her face three times for every one time she came all over mine. Her pussy was so tight and so incredibly sweet that I almost felt like I was breaking my diet. Suddenly, Nanja slid two fingers deep inside me, and she found a spot inside me that had never been touched before. Some may call it my g-spot, but this war more than that. I've had my g-spot touched before, but this was something far more sacred. My body began convulsing wildly over and over; I couldn't stop it or control it. My moaning and screaming reached octaves that could shatter diamond. It felt as though my soul was literally trying to rip itself out of my body and tear me in half in the process. It became so intense that I felt tears coming. By now I was sweating so profusely and I suddenly began experiencing incredibly sharp pains in my chest, and I thought I was going into cardiac arrest. I begged Nanja to stop because I was actually becoming quite terrified, but she didn't. Then in an instant, I fell backwards on the mattress with my feet planted and my back arched; my head and shoulders were lying on the soft silk sheets. I seized big handfuls of the silk sheets, screamed at the top of my lungs and squirted geyser after geyser of cum high in the air. It looked like the dancing fountains in front of the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. And it just kept coming out of me. My mouth was wide open, my eyes were spinning, every muscle in my body was seized and constricted; I wasn't breathing and was now desperately trying to remember how to.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,179 Followers