My Aerobics Instructor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,179 Followers

Nanja slowly placed her mouth over mine and exhaled one single breath deep down my throat. My body shuddered wildly and I at last took a breath. I then exhaled and my entire body then crumpled under its own weight onto the mattress. I cannot to this day begin to tell what she did or how she was doing it, but when it was all over, I felt reborn. My body felt new; completely pure and clean, and there was a peace that flowed through me unlike anything I've ever experienced. I truly felt as though I'd been touched, or rather, sexually liberated by a divinity of some kind. Nanja reached down on the floor and stuck two of her fingers in the cup of Indian herb oil that she had used on me earlier. Nanja then repositioned her body, sliding legs first between my legs; lifted my ass and then slid her legs underneath me. She then firmly slid those two fingers deep into my pussy. My back instantly arched in an intense rush of unfathomable ecstasy and I suddenly sprang up into a seated position and was now face to face with Nanja. She wrapped her free arm around me and held me firmly against her. My body writhed ever so slightly in her embrace as she gently massaged the inside of my pussy with those fingers. The inside of my pussy began to burn and I felt my juices flowing like a tidal wave down around Nanja's fingers and out on to her hand. Almost completely in a daze, I managed to wrap my arms around Nanja and since I was sitting on her legs, I was slightly looking down at her. I slid my tongue deep into her mouth as I slid my hands up and down her back. Nanja pulled out of our kiss and gazed deeply into my eyes.

"You are free, my beloved. You're free. Be happy." She whispered.

My eyes suddenly fell shut and the world went dark.

"Love again." I heard Nanja say and then complete silence and peace.

When I woke up, the sun was coming through the windows and hitting me right in the eyes. I was back in my own room and Nanja was nowhere to be found. How the hell did I get back here? Did she carry me? I pulled back the covers and half expected to collapse as I got out of bed. After the intensity of my encounter with Nanja, and considering the fact that I hadn't had sex in nearly nine months, I could expect to be sore today. But amazingly, I sprang up and out of bed like an excited child on Christmas Morning and practically floated across the floor. I slipped on my robe and pulled back the curtains at the windows. It was a bright and sunny morning with deep blue skies and not a cloud to be found; extremely unusual for the Pacific Northwest in January. As I stood looking out the window, I began to wonder if maybe all of what had happened had been a dream. I then heard voices downstairs, so I turned and followed them.

Pamela, James and Tiffany were all sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. I exchanged greetings with everyone and then sat down beside Tiffany. Glancing across the table at the front page of the newspaper James was reading, I saw that the date was now January 2. I immediately asked if that could be right, and that's when Pamela told me that I had been asleep for nearly a day and a half. Nanja had come down early on New Year's Day and told them that I had had some kind of major emotional break through with her on New Year's Eve and that I needed to rest for a couple of days with absolutely no disturbances. Pamela poured me a cup of coffee, then tried to probe me on what the break through was. I told her that it had something to do with what had happened back in Detroit and that we would talk about it later. Pamela kissed me on the cheek then excused herself from the table and left the room. James followed a moment later and I was left alone with Tiffany, who was feverously text messaging someone on her i-phone. I sipped my coffee.

"Tiffany, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure." She said without even looking up.

"Why did you blow Nanja off like that the other night?" I asked.

Tiffany instantly stopped text messaging and stared at me. From the look on her face, you'd think I'd just shot her dog.

"What?" She snapped.

"You heard me!" I snapped right back at her.

"Blow her off? I didn't blow her off at all. She blew me off!" Tiffany said.

"What?" I said very incredulously.

"Yeah, she blew me off. "She said she wanted to stay here with you." Tiffany said. "Actually she said she needed to stay here with you."

As Tiffany's words registered in my mind, I suddenly felt my chest filling with the same warm sensation that had filled it when Nanja put her hand on it as she and I had walked together in the woods. Then I remembered what Nanja had said to me that day and my eyes welled with tears; I had loved again. After the horrific experience I went through with Sherry and Michelle, I didn't think I ever could. I was afraid to. But now I had allowed myself to love again and allowed Nanja to love me. And by doing that, it broke the chain connecting me to the past; and the last few words Nanja spoke to me that night came back, and I now understood: I was free! I sat at the kitchen table with tears streaming down my cheeks and laughing at the same time. When Tiffany finally looked up and saw me, I thought for a second that she was going to start crying to.

"Aunt Dee?" She asked. "Are you okay?"

"Yes." I said as I sniffed. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" She asked as she laid her hand on my arm.

"Yeah." I said as I sniffed again. "Do you know where Nanja is?"

"Yeah, she left for home yesterday." Tiffany said.

"What?" I asked.

"Nanja left to go back to India yesterday. Mom and Dad took her to the airport." Tiffany said.

"Oh."

For a moment, I felt completely lost. Nanja had made absolutely no mention of going back to India. Why hadn't she told me? Now she was gone and I didn't even get to say good-bye. Or more importantly, thank you. I suddenly felt a big lump lodging in my throat. I wandered upstairs and took a shower. Afterward, I got dressed and got packed up as I would be heading back to my apartment and back to work in the morning. As I emptied out the dresser drawer, I spotted Nanja's big, thick rimmed glasses laying on the dresser top. I picked them up, looked at them for a long moment and then held them tightly up against my chest. I threw on my jacket, slipped her glasses in my pocket, slung the bag's strap over my shoulder and headed downstairs. Pamela, James and Tiffany walked me out to my car and we said our good-byes and I added my thanks. I started the engine and then realized that I still have Nanja's glasses, so I rolled down the window.

"Hey, I found Nanja's glasses upstairs. I guess she forgot to take them with her. Maybe you could send them to her or something." I said as I held her glasses out the window.

"No, Nanja said that she wants you to keep them." Tiffany said. "She said she doesn't need them anymore."

"Doesn't need them anymore?" I asked.

"That's what she said." Tiffany replied. "And based upon how she looked when she left, I can certainly understand why."

"Really?" I said, trying to maintain my composure.

"Oh God Diane, she was a knockout! When she first came downstairs, I didn't recognize her at all. Almost an entirely different person; I mean, who would have ever known that she was so beautiful." Pamela said.

I felt a rush of exhilarating joy race through every fiber of my being. Not only had Nanja redeemed me, but I had redeemed her. We had redeemed each other - mind, body and soul. Now I was truly free; a completely reborn and beautiful creation. As I drove away down the driveway toward the main road, I realized that Nanja was a divinity. Or at least, she had been sent by the divinity to restore me. And by restoring me, she ascended to a higher plain of existence herself. Though I knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that I would never see her again, I also knew that I would never forget my beautiful young Nanja. She had saved my life in a way no one else ever could have.

I drove back to Seattle and walked into my apartment just as the sun was dropping below the Olympic Mountains across Puget Sound. As I unpacked my bag, I suddenly heard a very peculiar sound: I was singing. I finished unpacking, then picked up the phone and ordered a pizza for dinner. No sooner had I hung from ordering my dinner, the phone rang. I figured that the pizza place had forgotten something about the order, but the caller ID flashed Gerald's name and number. I smiled and snapped up the cordless phone.

"Well, Happy New Year, my dear!" I chirped exuberantly.

"Diane, its Gerald." He said very sullenly.

"Yes, I know that." I replied. "How are you?"

"Are you sitting down?" He asked. Something was wrong.

The smile fled from my face and my exuberance quickly faded into something else. I'm not sure what, but it wasn't good.

"No." I said cautiously. "Why?"

"You better sit." He said.

My heart began to pound and I slowly sank on to my couch. Somehow I got the feeling that whatever he was about to tell me, it was definitely not Happy New Year.

*

TO BE CONCLUDED -- Look for "My Aerobics Instructor -- Pt. 4" Coming Soon!

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,179 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
Rear Ended Christmas Eve fender-bender leads Amanda to lesbian romance.in Lesbian Sex
Seducing The Principal Cunning vixen seduces her sexy high school principal.in Lesbian Sex
A Gift from Mother Christmas Suzie meets a mysterious, magical woman who changes her life.in Lesbian Sex
My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom Coed gets revenge on cheating boyfriend in a surprising way.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories