My Affair With Brenda

Story Info
He drops by for business.
4.1k words
4.08
17.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Brenda when she worked for one of my customers. She was an accountant and was often present when I visited with my contact in the purchasing department. In my first memory of her she was leaning against a filing cabinet listening in on a conversation I was having with one of the buyers. She was wearing pair of blue jeans tight enough to show her perfectly shaped hips. Her butt was pushed against the cabinet and I was impressed that it was nice and soft I wanted grab it. It was then I knew I wanted her.

On a couple of occasions Brenda went with us to lunch but I was never alone with her and never had an opportunity to tell her or show her those feelings. Of course I was married and that would have hindered any aggressive pursuit.

Once I visited her at her home to complete an item of business for her company. It was a hot summer afternoon; she was wearing a pair of cut off blue jeans and a tiny halter top. I really had a hard time keeping my mind on business as I kept think of how much I wanted to slip off those shorts. Her legs were smooth and lightly tanned and I really wanted to be between them.

As time went on Brenda left her position with my customer. I never was told if she left voluntarily or if she was laid off and to my surprise she called me one day asking if I knew of anything happening in the business that might lead to a position for her. I could think of a few positions I’d like to see her in but this was not the time for it, and I did happen to know that one of my customers was looking for a cost accountant. She applied, had an interview and was hired for the job. She called and thanked me profusely and told me she owed me a favor.

We kept in touch and a couple of years later she was again looking for a job and I let her use my computer and laser printer to do her resume. She came to my office several afternoons after my secretary was finished for the day and worked on her resume. We would talk at some length about one thing and another.

During one conversation we talked about sleeping attire and she told me she never wears pajamas. I knew as well as the next guy that this was my chance to say something sexy or suggestive but I wasn’t able to find the right words to tell her I was attracted to her. In addition I was, and still am, married. We married guys just naturally are more cautious about that. We just have to be real certain an advance is wanted.

During that six month period that she was job hunting we sort of sparred around and the most physical thing that happened was I gave her a neck massage.

Funny how that came about – About 5 PM I came out of my office as Brenda was finishing typing in my secretary’s office. I noticed she was stretching her neck as if to relieve stiffness and, when I commented she said that she had slept in a different position the night before. Remembering she sleeps nude the thought of her in bed produced certain stiffness in me which I kept concealed by turning away. Anyway I offered to massage her neck and she accepted.

I had Brenda face the window sitting on a stool with a low back. I massaged her neck and her upper arms and while my fingers were at the front of her neck she straightened her back lifting her head and her breasts higher. She was wearing a light colored blouse and, as I kneaded the muscles of her neck she would lean forward and I could see the tops of her breasts. I let my fingers slide just a little below her neck and almost cupped them but “chickened out” as the last second. I wondered if she was encouraging me to massage her breasts by rising up as she did.

Maybe I’m a little dense but I prefer to call it cautious. No question, though, that she could feel my erection pressing against her back. I wasn’t THAT cautious.

It was becoming late in the afternoon and I was expected home so that opportunity ended without my taking it any further.

The next day my secretary took off all afternoon and, about 1 o’clock Brenda came to “work a while”. She was wearing a black pant suit with a light blouse underneath the jacket. Her bra was flesh colored and I imagined I was seeing her boobs. I had had no sex for the past few days and was really charged up and really had trouble keeping my distance.

After working about 20 minutes she stood, picked up her jacket and turned toward the door. I came over to walk her to the door and lay my hand against her back. She slipped closer to me and my hand moved around her just like it had a mind of its own. At this point there was no space between us and she lifted her head looking me in the eye. Our lips were only a couple inches apart and suddenly we were kissing – softly at first then more urgently. Her lips parted and I slipped my tongue into her mouth and started to explore. I touched the tip of her tongue and we did a tongue dance with each of us exploring the inside of the others mouth for a few minutes.

I bent my knees slightly and my hard-on fit perfectly against her pussy. We continued our French kissing as our hips ground together. When we took a brief pause I suggested she “stay a while.” She said “why don’t you come home with me for a while”.

I knew her house was only about 10 minutes from my office so I agreed and we drove there in her car. We held hands and cast nervous glances at each other while she drove and the tension was thick and exciting.

When we walked into her house she locked the door and I pulled her to me. My cock, already hard as a rock, again pressed into the vee of her legs and she was pressing back. It felt almost as if I going to enter her through our clothing. I almost lost it right there in her living room and I knew I would not last long. I began to unbutton her top and unhooked her bra. She is small, probably about a “b” cup, but as I removed her bra I saw she had an areola about the size of a half dollar.

She was extremely excited and her nipples were very hard and enlarged. I took one breast in my mouth running my tongue over and biting it gently.

We made our way to her bedroom, kissing and caressing each other as we went. I cupped her small boobs and she kept her hand on my very hard cock as we walked. She pulled at my tie and soon had it off my neck and began to unbutton my shirt. I unzipped my trousers and she took out my dick and held in her hands while I held her and kissed her with my tongue deep in her mouth. I unbuttoned her pants, slipped my hands down inside her panties and slipped them both to her ankles kneeling before her as I did so.

It seemed that she had just bathed and her scent was very pleasant. The hair around her pussy was a light brown and very, very soft, the kind you want to just roll around in.

I lay her back on the bed and knelt before her on the floor and spread her lips with my thumbs and gently touched my tongue to her clitoris. Her cry of delight was enough to gladden the heart of any horny man. The sound was like a gasp or a quick intake of breath followed by “Oooh, do that some more.” She kept both hands on the back of my head and gently applied pressure from time to time. Soon she began to pull me up toward her and reached to unbutton my belt. I stood up, very quickly removed the rest of my clothes and joined her on the bed. She gently pushed me onto my back and took me in her mouth and began the world’s best head job.

I knew that if I allowed her to continue I would cum much too soon and I really wanted my first load deep in her pussy. I eased her head back, carefully watching the expression on her face and I knew she was ready for us to fuck. She lay back on the bed and as I moved over her and between her legs I felt her lift her knees aiming her hips at exactly the right spot and I slipped inside her as far as I could reach. Her eyes opened wide and she sighed as I put the top edge of my dick against her clitoris and applied a very gently pressure, rocking back and forth, and was rewarded with another happy sigh.

I was right on the edge before entering her and it was all I could do to hold back and wait until after she cummed. It didn’t take long and somewhere about the second stroke Brenda’s orgasm began.

I rested my weight on my elbows and watched her face through her orgasm. If you have never watched your partner’s face at the moment of orgasm, do yourself a real favor and do it soon.

Brenda’s face was contorted with pleasure – her breath came in short bursts and her hands were clutching at the bed sheets. Her pussy muscles clutched and released clutched and released. Felt like little electric shocks. She put her arms around me and pulled me to her mouth and kissed me hard with her mouth wide open as if to swallow my face and making moaning sounds deep in her throat. She put both legs behind my butt and pulled me deeper in her giving little pushes with her hips at the same time.

As she gradually “came down” she gave me a smile and said, her exact words, “wow, where did that come from, I never cummed so hard in my life.” I didn’t say anything as I was still overcome with the intensity of it all, and I suppose all the blood from my brain was still in my dick and I was trying with all my might to hold back my orgasm.

She pulled me down for a deep kiss and squeezed my dick with her pussy and I could hold off no longer. My dick swelled and sent three jets of cum as deeply as I could throw it. I could feel the first one splatter inside her. My cum and hers mingled together and as I thrust into her again and again it felt as if I were in a vat of hot butter. My ear was alongside her mouth and she whispered little oohs and ahhs.

It took several minutes for my erection to subside and slide out of her. As I pulled out I turned her on her side to face me and we kissed and just held each other.

A few moments later we were lying together with her head on my chest and one of her hands sliding from my belly button to my thigh with a little pause as she crossed my dick. We just made small talk as and I ran my hand through her hair and she kissed my nipples and did that little thing with her hand. My dick began to harden and she moved down to take it into her mouth. I stopped her and reminded her of all that white stuff I had just given her and told her there was more where that came from. She eased up beside me, kissed me on the cheek and murmured in my ear “I really want to do this for you and I want every bit of what’s left” and repositioned herself between my legs.

Brenda lovingly took me into her mouth and gave me the greatest blow job I had ever experienced. It was as though she had waited all her life to do this – everything she did – every touch – was absolutely perfect. I lay on my back propped up on several pillows with a perfect view. She bathed my knob with her tongue wetting it with her saliva then took just the knob into her mouth and continued to circle it with her tongue. After a minute or two she slowly slid it all the way into her mouth and gently let it touch the back of her throat moving back just an inch or so then again allowing it to touch the back of her mouth. She did this for several minutes with me getting harder and harder. The sight of my dick disappearing into her mouth coupled with the sensation of her mouth on my dick was almost enough to put me over the edge. Not being able to get it all into her mouth she reached with her tongue and touched the bottom edge almost at the end and started to pull back very slowly. She sort of moved her tongue back and forth along the bottom edge turning her head to the side so she could watch my face.

Remember how I said I enjoy watching my partner’s face during orgasm. Seems she likes that too. As she looked at me she smiled and her mouth opened just slightly and I had an even better view of my dick sliding in and out of her mouth.

She got back up on her knees and when she touched it to the back of her mouth she held it there for a few seconds then let it slide down her throat just a couple of inches nearly making me cum right then. She backed off again and turned her head to the side to look at me with a questioning look on her face. At my nod she once more took it into her throat. Each time she took it down she tried to swallow and squeezed my dick with her throat.

Sex is the ultimate in communication. While we are fucking, or even in oral sex, we, I guess all of us, are really in tune with our partners. We almost know what each other is thinking. We usually know when our partner is approaching orgasm. I usually feel even more wetness and that usually warns me to look at her face - that is if I have the ability to think at all. Brenda tells me she can feel my dick start to swell a second before the first jet of cum. Some of my partners have used that second to move aside so it can go past their face.

Brenda, on the other hand, moved about half way back and clamped her lips around me so as to catch every drop. I don’t usually have as much cum the second time but Brenda caught a couple of powerful jets. Thing about it is that she didn’t swallow it or spit it out. She held it in her mouth and moved up and down on my dick.

Now guys, if you have not had that experience, and since Brenda is the only woman who has done it for me, you probably haven’t, I want to try and describe it for you. The wet, warm, slick, feeling was even better than a wet pussy. Brenda bathed my dick in cum as she slid it in and out of her mouth, squeezing and releasing as she went. If I had had any more semen I would have given her another shot. I assure you my dick was twitching all the time. She swallowed my cum gradually and continued until she had licked me clean. She then took each of my balls into her mouth and tongued each of them for a few seconds.

She held my dick in her mouth and when it began to soften she rolled out of bed, gave me a wink and went into the bathroom. I heard the sound of water running and of her brushing her teeth.

I know many of you guys don’t mind, and even like, kissing your partner with cum in her mouth. It’s just something I don’t like to do. In fact I never have and probably I never will. Brenda just knew that instinctively and did not force the issue. After finishing in the bathroom she came back to the bed, we slipped under the covers and cuddled, talked and just played with each other for half an hour or so. She took me back to the office so that I could be home by the time I was expected.

Our friendship has been important to both of us during the years that have followed that memorable afternoon. We had sex often in the months after this one but as time has gone on those times happen less frequently. She has moved to a town 20 miles away so I can go there and take her to lunch occasionally. On a few occasions she has fixed lunch for us at her apartment and we usually have a “quickie” before she goes back to work.

Brenda continues to give me the best blow jobs I have ever had. Her orgasms are always incredibly intense. Early yesterday morning I visited her before she went to work I wanted to give her oral sex without expecting anything in return. Truthfully, I had just fucked my wife only an hour before and my needs were not as urgent as usual. She had only been out of bed a short while when I arrived and was wearing a light robe over her otherwise nude body.

She let me in and closed the door and I immediately took her into my arms and we kissed urgently as we always do. I lay her down on the large couch in den and, kneeling beside her continued to kiss her. I moved down from her lips to her neck and showered her breasts with little wet licks. She likes me to take her nipples gently between my teeth and rub my tongue over them. As she gets excited they grow very large and hard. I left the nipples and continued down spending some time at her belly button then settled between her legs deep into her honeypot.

.

Brenda’s breath became shorter as I touched my tongue to her clitoris. I reached into her pussy as far as I could with my tongue using it to fuck her. For a while I kept it flat dragging it against her clitoris as I pushed it in and pulled it back out listening for they sounds of her approaching orgasm. I used the tip of my tongue in a circular motion flipping her clitoris back and forth. She had one leg over my shoulder and her hand resting on the back of my head just gently encouraging me forward.

As her orgasm started she put her other leg over my shoulder and pulled me more tightly against her pussy and it was more difficult to move my tongue. It was jammed tightly against her clitoris. Her breath became shorter and shorter. When her orgasm really hit, the sound she made was like something hit her in the stomach – sort of “Ughhhh.” She held me tightly against her with both hands and legs as her hips bucked against my tongue.

It is the most wonderful thing to be part of a woman’s orgasm. The sounds she makes and the feeling of her hips moving back and forth lets me know she is experiencing the most intense pleasure and that the pleasure is her reaction to my tongue. To put it mildly I got a hard-on like a fire hose.

As she gradually came down her breath returned to normal and she released me from the grip of her legs pulled me up for a kiss. Or several of them really. As her orgasm subsides Brenda is such a happy woman. The smile on her face, the way she pulls me to her, the sound of her breathing, all make me really happy and proud to be part of this moment.

Unlike me, Brenda likes the taste of herself after an orgasm. I think it’s as much emotional as physical and she was really into it this time. Between kisses she touched my raging hard-on with one hand and said “let’s do something about this”.

I quickly undressed and we went into her bedroom and to her still unmade bed. This time I lay on my back and Brenda got on top with her body at a right angle to mine and put the knob of my dick just inside her pussy and rotated her hips to apply pressure to her clitoris. The pleasure was so intense to both of us that she quickly slid down on me. Her pussy was still very wet both from my mouth and the intensity of her orgasm and I could feel her wetness increasing.

I held her hip with one hand and used the other to play with her breasts by gently massaging her nipples rubbing the palm of my hand in a circular motion over first one breast and then the other. Brenda’s eyes were closed and she had a dreamy look on her face as she said “I feel like you are all the way up in my throat.

Brenda is not multi-orgasmic. Her orgasms are incredibly intense as I described early in this story and they last a long time but after one she is usually drained of all energy and wants only to be held as her orgasm subsides.

Today was an exception for Brenda. She pulled her hips back just an inch or two then slammed herself forward completely impaling herself on my very hard dick. Her face had a slack look with her mouth partially open. Her orgasm was beginning somewhere about this time as I could feel her pussy contracting around my dick. She lay down with her nipples boring into my chest and her mouth right alongside my ear. Her breath came in short bursts. As she straightened her legs so as to lie more comfortably on me her hips sort of moved and changed the angle of my dick inside her and this movement brought her to the edge of extreme orgasmic pleasure. “Ohhhhh Clyde, fuck me,” she groaned into my ear as her pussy clutched and released. “Ohhhhh, Ohhhhh, Ohhhhh,” she said over and over as she surged up and down pulling back then slamming forward keeping my dick pressed against her clitoris.

I don’t know how long her orgasm lasted – who keeps track of time – but it went on and on. I held back as long as I could then my dick just exploded inside her as I heard her murmur “I love you, I love you”. Her pussy was as wet as I have ever felt it. Felt like I had it in hot butter as her juices mingled with mine and still she kept moving in and out.

12