My Affair With Brenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my dick started to soften she slowed her strokes and then rolled off me. She had the most angelic smile on her face and tears of happiness rolled down her cheeks. We agree that it was the greatest piece of ass either of us has ever experienced.

Brenda showered, dressed and left for work. I stayed and straightened up her apartment then drove back to my office.

I have known for some time that Brenda has been seeing someone, a single man. She tells me that she has yet to allow him to fuck her and I believe I might be part of the reason she is holding back. She deserves to find out if that relationship might lead to something more permanent than I could ever offer so I plan to not see Brenda again – at least until she can have a chance to see how it turns out.

This decision has been a tough one for me as I have become very close to Brenda. I will miss her a lot.

As I drove back to my office I turned over in my mind the names of several women I have had in the past. Carol, Miriam, Pat or Linda – who shall I phone first?

12