My Afternoon

Story Info
So horny and thinking about you.
806 words
4.37
21.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my, I got very horny today. I had a few errands to run and had no time to do anything about it earlier, but this afternoon I gave myself what I needed. Well, a little of what I needed. Since I couldn't have you inside me and I was home alone I did what any girl would do. Hmmmm, I wonder if I should tell you. My little secret, well, at least it was until I got your email in the middle of an orgasm. Oh, wow I had an interesting reaction to that.

I got home at 1:00 and the first thing that came off after my shoes was my pants. My thongs were already wet, so wet from thoughts of you that I couldn't think of anything else. All I wanted was to get to my bedroom, get to my vibrator. Mmmmm, I lay on my bed holding in my hand the vibe that will satisfy me for now. I pull my panties off and toss them on the floor; I don't need them to get in the way. I turn the vibe on and I smile knowing relief is on its way, that soon my urgency to be fucked and fucked hard will not be so urgent anymore.

I hold the vibe in my right hand as I spread my legs giving myself such easy access. I let the tip graze my outer lips, the vibrating making me want more as I tease myself with it. Yes, I tease myself, just as I tease you. The waiting makes it so much more intense. I let it slip inside the lips of my puss, it moves so easily in the liquid that is already there. Oh, I can't resist any longer and I slide it inside my puss, slowly at first. Gently thrusting it in and out, until I feel my orgasm welling up inside me and I start to move quicker. I need more, I want more and I take the full length inside me till the base hits my cunt over and over again.

I start to cum, my body tightening as I gush out my release onto the vibe and my hand and yet I don't stop. The sounds drive me crazy as I fuck myself with the vibe over and over cumming more and more until I slow down letting my body relax and let the vibe rest still buzzing inside me. I know I am going to want more. My mind wanders to you and how much you'd like to see me do this. I think of you watching me and wanting me as I start to fuck myself again.

This time I don't stop and I keep going and keep cumming as I thrust the vibe in and out of me, imagining that it's you inside me. That you're finally giving me what I need and I cum over and over moaning and gasping leaving the towel beneath me soaked with my juices. I take the vibe out of my now soaked cunt and I leave the bedroom wearing only my shirt now.

I sit at my chair in front of the computer and I slide the vibe back into my puss as I click open one of my favorite stories. I'm reading it sporadically as I begin to fuck myself again; this time cumming without too much effort, my puss clenching the vibe and wishing it was you I was squeezing inside me. I'm at another peak when I notice a message letting me know you've sent me an email and I cum, I cum hard thinking about you, about fucking you.

I let the vibe stay in my cunt as I type a short message to you letting you know what I am doing. I wasn't expecting to be interrupted at all and I don't plan on stopping, not till I'm satisfied. After your return email saying you want to know all about it, I lie back in my chair and spread my legs wide. I propped one up on my desk and I started to fuck myself even harder, slamming it in and out of me, taking it as deep as it will go.

My eyes close and my cum is just flowing from my cunt as I tighten and clench around the vibe. As I reach the last peak I say my name for you, the one I have called my husband during sex when thinking about you, the one I say that you like so much. I'm finally sated. I turn off the vibe and I relax with a smile, my cunt still dripping and my cum now covering my thighs.

For now, this will have to do. I will have to be satisfied with this until I can fuck you.