My Afternoon Off

Story Info
He catches his wife with her girlfriend.
3.3k words
4.53
41.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there, my name is Douglas Lord, but you may call me Duggie, and I am a 38 year old lawyer, in Savannah GA., and I was wondering, if maybe, you might like to hear about what turned out to be the most wonderful afternoon of my life.

It happened on a beautiful day in early June, I had a meeting with some clients, in a downtown hotel, that was expected to last all day. Fortunately for me, we got through by lunchtime, and I decided not to return to the office, but to surprise my wife Jacqui instead, for an afternoon of fun and games.

I arrived home just after one, and was quite surprised to see another car in the drive; it was her best friend's car. They and been at college together, and Dominique had moved to Savannah a few months previously. Even though I thought Dominique was gorgeous, and regularly fantasized about fucking her, I wasn't too happy. I had come home early for an afternoon of pleasure, and now I had no chance.

I entered the house, which was surprisingly quiet, considering two old friends were here. The TV was on in the lounge, and I glanced at the screen, and stopped, mesmerized at what I could see. There was Dominique, naked and on her knees, blindfolded, with her wrists tied behind her. Jacqui was standing in front of her, wearing her red corset and red heels, looking down as Dominique took Jacqui's strap-on on her mouth. "God" I thought, "What a video this is," knowing we had a camera permanently set up in the bedroom. Then I noticed, the video was not running, this was happening right now.

I was shaking watching them, realising that this could be my chance, to have two women together, and to fuck Dominique as well.

But where to begin, what if they rejected me, I needed a way to ingratiate myself with them.. After a few moments thought, I stripped naked, and walked to the kitchen, took the can of whipped cream from the fridge, and went to the bedroom door.

I just stood there, my cock as rigid as a tree trunk, holding the can, wanting to go in, yet at the same time afraid to take the step. Eventually I just said, "Fuck it, here goes nothing," and opened the door. Jacqui turned to look, and smiled at me, her eyes locking on my cock, as I put my finger to my lips, and mouthed a silent "SSSSHHHH," as I winked at her.

I walked slowly towards Jacqui, and she removed her hands from Dominique's head as she turned to kiss me. Licking my lips softly, as she took the cream from my hand.

I watched silently, as she slid the strap-on free, and spoke to Dominique,

"Stick out your tongue now," she said, "I have something I want you to taste." Holding the cream, she squirted a small amount onto the proffered tongue, and said, "You may taste.", I watched as Dominique sucked her tongue back in, then licked her lips, saying "Oh Mistress, that was delicious, may I have more?" while this was going on, Jacqui was stroking my cock gently, her tender hands making me quiver in delight, wanting to moan out, but not doing so, for fear of alerting Dominique. Jacqui let go of me, and moved closer, as she sprayed a little cream on her clit. She took hold of Dominique's hair, and said to her, "Yes slut you may, but you have to lick it off me.," and she roughly pulled Dominique's head to herself, throwing her head back as her clit was licked clean. I watched, fascinated, as the beautiful Dominique licked at my wife, sucking her clit, and making her cry out. I looked imploringly at Jacqui, pointing to my dick, and mouthing the word "please."

She just smiled at me, and backed away, taking hold of both of Dominique's hard nipples, and pulling on them. I stood there, enthralled as I listened to their conversation.

"Did you like that slut?"

"Yes Mistress, it was wonderful."

"Would you like some more?"

"Yes Mistress, your slut would like that very much."

"Mmmmm," said Jacqui, "And would my little slut like to taste I wonder?"

"Whatever you desire Mistress"

"Would you like to taste cream again, or a big fat cock you little slut, a cock covered in cream?"

"Oh yes mistress, your slut would like that"

"And whose cock would you like to suck, you whore you."

"I cannot say Mistress, you will punish me"

"I will punish you if you don't say slut, tell me, NOW"

"Your Master, I want to suck your Master mistress"

I could see that Jacqui was stunned, speechless even for a few moments, and then she turned to me, and smiled.

Taking the can of cream in her hand, she motioned me over to her, a wicked grin upon her face.

Kneeling before me, she cradled my cock in her hand, licking the shaft slowly, spreading her saliva along the length. She handed me the can, and I sprayed a line, from the base to the head, then she motioned me to come to Dominique. "Stick out your tongue Dominique," she ordered, as I stood there, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Dominique's tongue lay flat, as Jacqui, gingerly holding my dick, placed the head against it, whispering, "I have a little surprise for you Dominique." I felt Dominique's surprise, as she realised what was on her tongue, and she slowly licked at the head, suddenly saying "Oh," as her tongue touched the cream. Looking at her face, I could see that she was smiling, as she licked at the cream, taking me deeper into her throat. Jacqui was holding her head, and guiding my cock in, stroking me. It was like all my Christmas's had come together on one afternoon in June. As Jacqui stroked and guided my cock, I placed my hand on her mound, my palm touching her, and, as her legs opened, and slid it underneath her. I had been wondering if she was wet, but I need not have worried, she was dripping. Almost sucking my finger in as I touched her, moaning "Oh God YESSSSS," but my concentration wavered, for Dominique was now sucking me hard, her tongue dancing over my hard shaft. I wanted to cum, to fill her mouth, cover her tits, fill her and Jacqui's every hole, I was so excited, I pushed Jacqui away, grabbed Dominique by the hair, and started to fuck her face hard.

Slamming her head against me, my cock going deep into her throat. Jacqui lay on the floor, looking up at us, her legs spread as she fingered herself, crying out, "I want to cum, for fucks sake, let me cummmmmmmmm."

I heard her scream of ecstasy, as my balls tightened, and my cock exploded in Dominique's mouth, my cream shooting forth, hitting her throat as she gagged, I was out of control, spurting and grunting, almost in pain.

My eyes were closed, when suddenly I felt her mouth leave me, and looking down, I saw Jacqui, kneeling, having pushed Dominique aside.

She took hold of my softening cock, and started tenderly licking it, cleaning it, and, squeezing my balls, she drew every drop of cum from me.

Licking at her lips, as she stood up, and came to me, kissing me deeply as we shared my taste.

Breaking from the kiss, she whispered to me. "And now my love, now for Dominique." Then, in a louder voice she said, "I think it is time we freed our little slut's wrists, and put her on the bed, but NOT the blindfold, that must stay."

I lifted Dominique, and sat her on the bed, taking the opportunity to kiss her, caressing her lips with mine, tasting myself. She thrust her tongue into my mouth, letting me suck on it as she moaned, her thighs rubbing together in delight.

Breaking from the kiss, I released her bonds, and gently lay her on the bed, and as I kissed each of her swollen purple nipples Jacqui slapped my ass, saying "Hey, it is my turn, not yours." grinning to myself, I moved to the side of the bed to watch., as Jacqui put her mouth next to Monique's ear, and whispered something to her." Jacqui then climbed onto the bed, facing the wall, straddling Dominique's face, with her hands against the wall for support.

As I watched, Dominique touched Jacqui on the thigh, and trailed her fingers up to her pussy, unable to see, working purely by touch, she stroked the lips, softly, as Jacqui started to moan quietly. I watched as her tongue came out, flicking at Jacqui, then lick round her clit, wetting it before sucking on it, as her finger slid inside Jacqui's wet pussy.

Jacqui was squirming by now, rubbing her cunt onto Monique's face in ecstasy, and then Dominique used her free hand to grab a nipple, tugging it hard as she ate Jacqui. God it was so erotic to see, my cock rose to the occasion almost immediately. Wanting to join in, I cast my eyes round the room, and there, on the table I saw it. Jacqui's new toy, the gift I had recently bought for her, the vibrating egg.

I heard Jacqui cry out "OH FUCK" and I knew she was starting on one of her tumultuous orgasms. Grabbing her hair quickly, I turned her head and kissed her hard, ramming my tongue into her mouth as she tried to scream.

I kissed her hard and deeply through her spasm, prolonging her pleasure for as long as I could. Still holding her by the hair, I whispered harshly into her ear. "DON'T FUCKING MOVE BITCH, I am going to fuck her with the egg, while she eats your cunt."

I quickly crossed the room and returned, holding the egg I turned it on, hearing the low buzz, and held it to Monique's ear, knowing full well that she had no idea what it was. I moved onto the bed, and parted her legs, hearing her moan in anticipation, as Jacqui cried out, "who the fuck told you to stop slut? Eat my fucking cunt again, NOW." I slowly ran my thumb over Monique's pussy lips, back and forth, almost rolling them, feeling how swollen they were. Leaning closer, I sucked on them, pulling hard with my mouth, as she trembled, then dragged my tongue along her slit, up to her clit. Licked her again, pushing my tongue between her lips, stabbing at her love hole, and God did she taste good.

I licked her clit, then exposed more of it, and sucked it softly, I could hear her moaning into Jacqui's cunt, and Jacqui moaning as her fists began pounding on the wall. I smiled, now was the time, I turned the egg on low, and held it against her clit, she jumped as it touched her, then started wriggling in pleasure, muffled cries escaping from her throat. Turning the speed up, I increased the pressure on her rosebud, and started rubbing it with the egg, as her hips started bucking, making it hard to keep it there. I turned it down a touch, just letting it caress her gently, and slid two fingers into her love hole. Again she cried out, just as Jacqui started screaming in another orgasm. Spreading my fingers wide, I twisted my wrist, bending my fingers inside, feeling her tighten round them, as she too started cumming. I slid my fingers free, and walked round to Jacqui, letting her suck them, and lick up the sluts cum.

I whispered to her again, "OK, you take her tits now, I have other things to do. As she climbed off, and stood by me, I leaned over Dominique, looking at her face, it was covered in cum, and the blindfold was soaked. I ripped it from her, and smiled as she gasped in surprise at seeing me there. "It is you," she stuttered, "Oh my God Duggie, it is you, holy fuck!" I said nothing, just went back to her pussy, as Jacqui started playing with her tits.

Taking the egg, I slowly rubbed it along her lips, hearing her squeal in delight at the sensations she was having, then, without warning, I pushed it into her wet pussy. She cried out "FUCK YES" as I turned the vibrations up inside her, and started thrashing her head around. I looked at Jacqui, she was nibbling and sucking on Dominique's nipples, her tongue playing a symphony there, as her hand slid down, and she started to rub that slutty clit. I concentrated on the egg again, holding the cord, and pulling it, so it peeped out from her cunt. I would let it go, then pull again, virtually fucking her with it. I knew it would not take long, she would cum quickly, and she did, screaming out as her spasms took control. This was what I had been waiting for; I pulled the egg free, tosses it to Jacqui, and RAMMED my cock into Dominique. Started fucking her hard, holding her right leg up, as my dick drove deeper and deeper. "Yes Master, fuck me, fuck your whore, your bitch, your slut, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee"

I slapped her ass hard, hammering into her, watching Jacqui, as she licked the egg clean, then slid it into her cunt, crying out in ecstasy. Then biting hard on the nipples before her, tugging them, stretching Dominique's tits out. I was fucking like an animal by then, pumping her pussy, shafting it, reaming it out. I knew I was going to cum; I started to shake all over. I pulled my cock free, holding it, and shot my seed, all over her tits and Jacqui's face. Crying out, "OH FUCK" as I exploded, hot searing pain in my dick as I came. Jacqui started to lick my cum from Dominique's tits, and I collapsed onto Jacqui's back, breathless and panting hard. Gradually I calmed down, and sat in a chair to watch them, kissing, and tasting my cum. Jacqui removed the egg from herself, and they both licked it clean, as I watched smiling.

Soon they were kissing and cuddling on the bed, hands roaming all over each other, then Jacqui called out, "Dug, look in my table, bottom drawer, the double dildo." I was stunned, I had no idea she even had one, but I soon found it, about two foot long, quite thick, and very pliable. I walked to the bed, thought about inserting it, but instead I just handed it to her, and sat down to watch.

I had seen this in porn movies of course, but never up close in real life, it was amazing, I just sat there in awe of them both. First they both knelt down, facing away from each other, with the dildo inserted in them both. Rocking back and forth, fucking themselves and each other, building it up, and screaming as they came together. Followed by kissing and cuddling again, then Dominique lay on top of Jacqui, the dildo bent double as they fucked, it was the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life. They were at it for nearly an hour all told, as sat there, my eyes glued to them. Eventually, they stopped, just lying there, kissing, and whispering too, very quietly, as they looking across at me.

Getting off the bed, they walked over to me; Dominique was carrying the dildo, and stood in front of me. Jacqui grabbed my cock, squeezing it tightly, and hissed, "right big dick, now WE are in control! Open your mouth NOW!" Feigning fear, I did as ordered, yet was still stunned when Dominique pushed the wet sticky dildo between my lips, and said, "Suck it big boy." I started licking, wrapping my lips round the head, and tasting them on it. God it was good, and then I saw Dominique take the other end in her mouth. It was so erotic, and when I felt Jacqui lick my cock, oh Jesus, I nearly fainted.

Dominique was sucking the dildo, and fucking my face gently with it, as Jacqui sucked my cock deep. It was almost too much; I didn't think I could stand much more. Jacqui raised her head from me, and whispered to Dominique, I didn't hear, but I could see the smile in her eyes. The dildo was placed on the table, and I was ordered to lie on the bed, and on my back, grinning, I obeyed. Unsure what was going to happen, but game for anything by this time.

They climbed onto the bad, one each side, and started to lick my cock and my balls, I said a prayer to God, for this paradise I had found. It felt more wonderful than anything ever had before, then they stopped, looked at me, at each other, and said, "OK, let's go for it." Before I knew what was happening, Dominique was straddling me, facing my legs, and lowering her sex to my face. What a beautiful sight that is, a hot wet wanting pussy approaching, as your tongue slowly licks your lips. Reaching up I steadied her, and then I lifted my head to lick, running my tongue across her swollen lips. I heard Jacqui say, "guide it in please lover," and felt a hand on my hard cock, holding it straight up. And a hot wet sensation covering it, as Jacqui lowered her cunt onto me, and began to ride me slowly.

I could hear them kissing, and moaning into each others mouths, as I started fingering Dominique, and she squirmed above me. Jacqui started riding me faster and faster, rocking back and forth, and then sliding up and down. Her cunt was gripping me, almost trying to suck me deeper and deeper. Finally she came, covering my cock and my balls, as she ground herself onto me, crying out "Duggie, my ass, fuck my ass now please Duggie."

Dominique moved from me, and I told Jacqui to turn, and face a way from me. As she did so, Dominique knelt on the bed by my hips, ready to guide me into Jacqui's tight little ass hole.

I just lay back, allowing her time to relax, take it slowly, and allow her to accommodate me, feeling the head enter her, then she stopped, a little more, taking it in gradually. Finally I was fully immersed, and she started moving slowly, gradually building it up, as I started thrusting to meet her. Dominique got off the bed, to stand at the side, and I pulled Jacqui back onto my chest, pulling on her tits as we fucked. I could see Dominique, as she started to touch Jacqui, slapping her cunt, and heard Jacqui hiss, "rub my clit baby." It was too much, I couldn't hold out, and with one great thrust of my hips, I came, shooting my load deep into her ass. She was screaming as I filled her, pumping cum deep into her, panting and groaning as I lay there, tears in my eyes. Jacqui slid from me, and collapsed against me for a cuddle, followed by Dominique.

The three of us, lying there sexually exhausted, but deliriously happy, we drifted off to asleep, each in their own private world. The sun was rising when I awoke, another beautiful day in Georgia my friend. Soon my two lovers also woke, and we lay there smiling happily at each other.

I know that you are wondering what happened next, but don't forget friend, we lawyers never tell you everything now, do we?