My Alien Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Joe and Mary, I will warn you, off the record. That other agency is a weird bunch who have a lot of power. Real secretive types. I would strongly advise you to keep quiet about this as they might not take kindly to exposure of what they are investigating. History shows they will take this case over and we will be kept in the dark. So be warned. Now you are free to go, just please heed my warning."

Mum and I left and we never said a word to anyone. We had watched too much TV where the secretive types made people disappear and worse. Mum loves those spy movies, and when I went to say something in the car she shushed me and mimed that they might be listening. I chuckled at her dramatic flair, but kept quiet all the same and looked closely around me in the car for anything out of place or that shouldn't be there.

I still had an itch problem, but with mum next to me in the car I couldn't give it a good scratch or shove a hand down there to rearrange my whatsits. So I sat and fidgeted keeping busy by looking for listening bugs and behind us for a tail. I like those movies as well.

At home mum grabbed my arm and dragged me to the back yard where we squatted amongst the bushes. She had me tell her everything that happened and what I found. As normal, dad wasn't home, so we didn't have to put up with his comical and cynical comments. He had a habit of trying to be funny and I could just imagine him calling us by the names of that married couple in that navy cop show in LA. That thought had me looking at mum and how she would look good in that show, she actually had a similar look to Daniela Ruah, but was better looking than the actress who was in it and didn't have a birth mark on her eyeball. Not sure if I looked the part of a blond haired surfer like Eric Christian Olsen, maybe Shaggy was more appropriate from Scooby Doo fame.

Chapter 3

Talking like we were being overheard mum whispered, "Sorry you had to go through all of that dear. Look I know I am acting weird with us hiding and whispering but I got scared when the woman detective said to be wary of the that special government agency. I had a premonition of all sorts of things which had me worried."

She paused talking to watch me squirming as though I had a rock under my butt, to ask, "Honey, what's up with you? You haven't been able to sit still since I arrived at the police station to get you."

"Mum, it's a bit embarrassing and I'm not sure what to say. It's about my groin area, you know, down there with my man bits."

"Sweetie, you know you can talk to me in private about anything. Did you damage something last night, or is it just the pants you had to wear at the station. Speaking of that I'm sorry, I should've given you a chance to change when we got home."

"I think I just hit that part of me when I fell last night. It hurt then, but it is mostly just itchy now like it is trying to heal or something. Like that time the doctor cut that mole off my back last year and the scar got itchy when it was healing. I'm sure I'll be okay later."

"Okay Joe, but if it doesn't improve by tomorrow let me know. You might need to see a doctor if it was damaged in anyway. We can't be too careful with things like that. Okay," she looked at me till I nodded, "good. Just be certain to tell me if it still feels funny tomorrow. Right then, let's go inside, but don't talk about this unless we are out here," and seeing my eye-roll, "Sorry but I have a bad feeling. Please just humour me."

As we stood to go inside she added, "Oh, and I think it best if you say nothing to your father."

"Don't worry about that mum, I haven't said much to him for years. I don't think he has even noticed that I ignore him anyway."

Mum sighed and we went inside giving me a chance to get changed into my own clothes. I inspected my dick in the bathroom while I was showering and then in the mirror afterwards. It looked different to me, a bit larger and a dark reddish colour. I assumed this was due to hurting it and had become swollen. I'd be really embarrassed to have to tell mum about it, especially if she insisted on looking at it. But I'm not totally stupid to ignore it if I had done any serious damage. I mean, without a working dick I would never lose my virginity. I was startled as my dick jumped at this thought, I hadn't even tried to get it to move.

The rest of the day went by like any Sunday. Dad was off somewhere with his drinking buddies and would come home late at night. If not for breakfast times and the occasional evening when he stayed home I wouldn't even know what he looked like. Mum and I had our usual meals and watched some TV before heading for bed. I played some games on my computer before sleeping. It was the middle of my summer holidays and I had a few weeks before I started at the local university. I had a casual job over the holidays and it was the afternoon shift tomorrow so I could sleep in late. Mum had an early shift and with any luck dad would be at work when I got up.

I had a restless night with dreams that bordered on the absurd, featuring me having sex with many females. It was like it was me doing the deed with all of these women. Some were human looking, but many looked like they belonged in Star Trek. I was glad that I could get some extra sleep Monday morning as I was worn out after what should have been a restful night.

My bedroom was bright when I rolled onto my back and opened my eyes. I still felt like I could use another night's sleep but I was hungry and needed to pee. As usual my dick was hard and tenting my pants, what wasn't usual was the height of that tent. Blinking a number of times didn't change the bump. The sleeping pants I wore were a loose type giving me plenty of room, but I could see them fully stretched out. Lifting my butt off the bed to release them in case they were caught underneath made no difference. It was like my dick was twice the length. Wiping the sleep from my eyelids didn't change it.

Sweat started to bead on my forehead as I stared at the monster in my pants. I had no idea what I should do. Mum would be at work already so no point calling for help, besides having to show her my morning stiffy was not how I wanted to start my day. Even if dad was home he would be no use if something was wrong. He would most likely laugh and make snide jokes about his pansy son who was afraid of is own dick.

Taking a deep breath I knew there was only one thing I cold do, I had to take the bull by the horns and push down my pants. I had to face whatever had gone wrong with my dick. It was still itchy although better, but I had to face reality that if it was swollen to twice it's normal erect size then I was in real trouble. I bit my bottom lip as I grabbed my pants in both hands ready to push them down. Six deep breaths later I hadn't moved a muscle. I then counted down from three five times with the same result.

Closing my eyes with my head back on the pillow I chastised myself for being so weak. One last extreme effort I stretched my arms, lifted my hips and my cock came free. I couldn't bring myself to look, too scared at what I might see. My imagination had it and black gangrene colour, covered in puss oozing sores and maggots crawling all over it.

"Hello there, you must be Joe. My name is Richard, you can call me Dick."

I didn't respond and heard the man speak again, "Hello Joseph. I'm down here."

I couldn't move a muscle, there was a man in my room. How the fuck did someone get into my room. My parents always lock the house when they leave. Then I got the thought, 'Shit is this the government guys mum was worried about. Have they come to do their thing to me. I'm only eighteen, what the fuck do I know about anything government secret type shit.'

"Hey Joe, come on man. Talk to me. I am down here, you need to look down and we can discuss this."

I opened my eyes against my better judgement, after all it is said, 'If you can't see it, it can't harm you.' I know what they mean by that, if I look then the secret agents can't take me away. Right!

I slowly swivelled my eyes to see as much of the room without moving my head, without success as I couldn't see anybody. I, even more slowly, lifted my head and looked around the room, I was by myself. Except for the thing standing up on my groin. It had bent over ninety degrees just below the head and was pointing toward me. The slit opening at the top of the head moved.

"Ah goody, you looked. Hi Joe, I'm Richard. I just know we will become best friends."

I must have gone back to sleep or something because I was woken by my phone ringing. The sun was no longer streaming in my bedroom window meaning it was after midday. The phone stopped and I hoped a message was being left, I hate missing phone calls. I don't get many as I really don't have many friends, and I guess after Saturday night I will lose what I had. They were too ready to have digs at me after the bitch dropped her bombshell announcement about me.

I was lamenting my fate when that voice returned, "Don't worry about those dipsticks Joe. I'll be your best friend, we'll stick together and do everything as best friends do. Please talk to me, I'm getting lonely and not sure what to do if you hate me."

Chapter 4

I raised my head again and confirmed my previous vision. Yep, big cock is sitting on my groin, bent over like it has a waist or neck. The slit in the top moved just like a human mouth and I heard, "Hi Joe, I'm Richard."

Instead of freaking out in bed I jumped up and raced to the bathroom to empty my stomach into the toilet. Looking into the bowl as I flushed it I thought, "Can't remember the last time I had carrots. How come carrots are there?"

On auto I rinsed my mouth, brushed my teeth and hopped into a hot shower. This helped relax me and I could empty my bladder as I tried to not think about giant talking cocks. I risked a glance down and it was still there, I could even here it making spitting noises as the last of the piss left me. I stared at it, mesmerised, as it lifted up and took some water into the opening, made gargling sounds. Then, after dropping its head down, spat it out.

"That tastes better. I know you humans have to piss out through you cocks, but it tastes foul. You need to drink more water and flush out the crap in your body. It will help your health and your cum will taste better. The girls prefer a cleaner smelling and tasting crotch. Don't just stare Joe, you're making me nervous. Haven't you ever looked at a man's cock before. I know yours was a bit on the smaller side, but you must have snuck a glance in the public toilets or showers at school."

I couldn't form an answer so I turned off and exited the shower. With a dry towel proceeded to dry myself. I did my body and legs, but excluded the midsection.

"Oh come on, man. I'm real and I would love you to give me a good rub like you must do in the bathroom all the time. To dry me I mean, of course."

It sounded like it was saying a joke. I wondered if dicks were meant to have a sense of humour. Just to satisfy my curiosity, which was replacing my fear as time went by, I dried my bum and then made the motions over my groin.

"Mmm, bit harder Joe. Oh that's it, just the way I like it."

I was spellbound as I felt the rubbing as though it was to myself, and changed to stroking, "Oh yea baby, nice long strokes. So nice, but the towel is a bit rough."

I dropped the towel and ran my hands over it. It was so much bigger, longer and thicker than my dick. Then it grew some more. I felt every move I made and it was spectacular. Much better than all the times I had masturbated in the past, like it was super sensitive or something. I got into giving it a handjob and it got better and better. I was getting hornier and more excited with every stroke. Richard got bigger and bigger the longer I stroked it. Yes, by this time I was calling it by name in my head. I added my second hand noticing the difference straight away.

"Oh yea, so good, so good. Keep it going Joe. You are so good at this. Where have you been all my life man. Oh yes, a bit more twist at the head."

Sexual excitement was the least you could call this, I was over the moon. My wanking have never been this good. Way beyond anything in the past. My blood pressure was rising to levels that I thought my chest would burst and my head, on my shoulders, would fly off. It felt like it did! Richard burst and goo went flying all over the place. The pressure was tremendous and cum shot out hitting the tiled wall over a metre away. So many spurts too, they just kept on coming. No idea how many or how much, I didn't keep count. When it was finally over, I slumped onto the cold floor gasping for breath.

I did hear cursing, "Oh shit, that floor's cold. Brain freeze's a bitch."

Opening an eye I watched Richard jump into the air and land back onto my leg. It was actually just the knob end that jumped, the base was joined to me right like my own dick should be.

I opened my other eye and quietly looked at this cock that seemed to have replaced, or be in place of, my own dick. As my breathing and heart returned to normal pace Richard, or Dick as he liked to be called, curved around to face me with his top end. Disconcerting, to say the least, to have the head of a cock facing you. I didn't see any eyes or nose, not even ears, just a mouth. Well it was the hole you would see in a normal dick. A really big hole in a really big cock. Even this wasn't unnerving me like it had a short while ago. I guess sharing an orgasm kind of forms a bond.

Before I could even think of talking, my rising panic found its voice and I asked, "What, or who are you. What happened to my dick? Is that my old dick but somehow changed? Was it from that fall into the hole? Did that body have some type of disease or something that affected me?"

"Hold on Joe, let me explain now that you are listening. As I said before, my name is Richard, but I like to be called Dick. I was attached to the guy who was in that hole in the ground. He died, which was tragic. Especially for me as I had nowhere else to go. I was stuck with him, at least until you appeared. I really have to thank you for saving me,else I would've died as well if he'd been buried as they intended. He was stupid and didn't tale my advice and warnings and ran foul of a husband. The wife was great, oh boy she was good, but the husband found out and he wasn't gonna be a cuckold. Turns out he's connected to some really bad dudes and they fixed my friend and dumped him in that hole. They were coming back later before sunrise and pour a bunch of concrete over the body. Guess you, and then the cops being there put a crimp in those plans."

"So you were this guy's dick?"

"Well I didn't start out on him, it sort of just happened when my previous host was getting too old. I have to move around a fair bit until I find someone who is fully compatible with me. If that happens we can stick around together for virtually forever."

"So you are a separate cock, like a parasite that lives off other living things?"

"Ooh that sounds harsh. Not exactly a parasite, I just hook up with others or else I eventually shrivel up and cease to exist or something. Not sure what happens to me, I never got that far before and nobody else like me ever came back to tell us what happens afterwards."

"There's more of you running around, well," feeling a little humorous as I start to feel my normal self, "I suppose you are really hanging around. What are you and where did you come from?"

"Now don't freak out about what I am going to tell you."

"You mean it's weirder than a talking cock, or having a having a conversation with one?"

"Okay, point taken. I am from another planet. We got lost then crash landed here after our ship got damaged. Our natural hosts from our home world all died from the atmosphere here, too polluted for them. We had to rush them around to find new hosts before they all perished. Some of us were lucky, most didn't make it. We lost contact soon after that. It's a bit hard when you get hidden inside a pair of pants all the time. I tried getting my host to leave me open to the air so I could see everything, but we ended up in jail. Now that was a horrid experience, no women to plunder and I'm not that much into men. They rarely keep their good parts clean enough like women do. Makes me shudder remembering what I had to do in that hell hole," and I saw Dick vibrate as though it was shuddering at a bad memory.

"Anyway kid, you seem like a nice guy, I think we can have some fun while we hang around."

I had more questions, "One thing, well a couple of things. What happened to my dick? And what are we going to be doing while hanging around?"

"Umm well I sort of gobbled your dick into me when I mounted onto you. It got absorbed and I am now, for all intents and purposes, your cock. It will be like I am a natural part of you."

"Until I die that is."

"Well yes, nobody's perfect. As to what we will do, well we will be screwing as many females as we can. This is, after all, what cocks do and not to be modest, I am one of the best. I had to make some adjustments as well to suit my capabilities. Your testicles, prostate, seminals and connected tubes needed enlarging. You must have noticed the cum all over the bathroom after we finished wanking. I can also change myself to suit every female human's cunt, at least all I have come across so far. Here let me show you."

At that he did show me, and wow he was good. He stretched out as long as he could and without measuring him he went to about sixty centimetres, but was quite thin at about three centimetres diameter. Then he pulled back to be about fifteen centimetres long, but blew out to almost six centimetres across.

"How's that Joe? I can change to thicker or thinner with effort but that was the easier range of sizes I can do. Generally I like to stick to the sizes that fit into the current vagina. Too thick or too long hurts the women if we aren't careful, and if you get that reputation you have to move to get more pussy. About twenty centimetres long and five centimetres across is a nice starting point. I can suck in or blow out my breath, so to speak, and make myself thicker or thinner for a short time."

"Wow, very impressive Dick. Just a shame you got saddled with me though. The women don't even see me. I've only once got a girl in bed and she was so drunk she passed out before we could do anything. She cost me a fortune in booze to get her drunk enough just to go home with me."

"Well, my little grasshopper, you are so lucky to have bumped into me. Your luck is going to change from now on. I am your secret weapon and soon every female you meet will want to bed you. Believe me, I am the best chick magnet you could get. We'll be closer than brothers, you'll see."

Not being sceptical, but this I wanted to see to believe. After all, what female can resist a talking cock named Richard. If he wanted to be my brother I didn't have the heart to tell him my last name is Hedd. Not the best surname when you want to be called Dick.

Chapter 5

My clothing wasn't the best when it came to fitting a chunky cock into the pants. Loose pants were okay, but these were mostly my shorts and the legs tended to be short. I found that when he relaxed his end poked out the bottom. He liked it that way as it gave him a chance to look around, but a guy with his cock head sticking out of his shorts, especially one that curved up and pivoted around to look at things was asking for trouble. I would be arrested or beaten up as a sick perv very quickly. My jeans were too tight, so I would need to go clothes shopping soon. Unfortunately I had to get to work, but at least the uniform was a loose style which allowed Dick to relax without being on show to the world. With a quick bite for an early lunch I just made it to the store in time.