My Alien Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a stock boy, which meant I carried the stuff around and filling shelves during the store hours. It didn't pay much but jobs were hard to come by without certification or experience. My hope was to save enough over the holiday break and keep this job on weekends so I had spending money during the school year. My mum had money saved for me to attend university, but not enough for my spending money. Dad worked, but little if any of his money went to help us live. I think he pays for his basic expenses in the house, but no extra and don't quote me on that. He spends an awful lot of money on his booze and entertainment. I'm really not sure why mum stays with him, he is a total loser. I had thought that when I turned eighteen and finished high school she might have kicked him to the curb, but no sign of that happening as yet. She is a great looking woman and I'm certain she could easily find a better man than the sperm donor.

Working at the supermarket was a great way for me to perv at the female staff and shoppers. Being paid to do this was an added bonus, although having to actually do things for that money was a bugbear. Like any other day at work my supervisor set me a number of chores, today it was Herman who I thought of as the fat controller. Restocking the fridge and freezer section was tedious, especially when the filling was done from the rear of the cabinets. This meant I would normally be by myself in the cold area with little chance of seeing or talking to anyone. I trudged into the back room feeling down, when I was hailed by someone already there.

"Hi Joe," called Patricia, "Glad I'm not stuck doing this by myself today. The fridges are almost empty."

I immediately perked up as Patricia had been one of my role models when I jerked off, and was quick to call back, "Hi Trish. Good to see you too."

#I can feel your heart going fast Joe. Can I get a look at her as well, she sounds really cute.#

I almost died thinking she would hear Richard talking to me, and thought to myself, 'Shut up Richard. She might hear you and think I was talking.'

#It's alright Joe, she can't hear me. I'm talking to you to your mind, no sound unless you make any.#

'You can talk mind to mind? Cool. But I can't let you see, how would it look if I dropped my pants and she saw you. I would be labelled as a sex weirdo and that would be the end of everything I want in life.'

#Oh please Joe, just a quick peak. I haven't time to get into all of your memories, or open the right channels in your brain so I can see through your eyes.#

"You can do that?"

I hadn't realised I had said the last bit out loud until Patricia answered, "I may be a girl Joe, but filling shelves is easy, even for girls."

"Sorry Trish, I wasn't talking to you, just thought about something that mum said to me."

She looked at me as though I was an idiot before turning back to her work. I had begun filling another spot, so I ignored her.

#Joe, I need you to let my head out so I can see around me. Imagine if you had to go everywhere with a bag over your head. What if you loosen your belt and I can just sneak a peak. I promise to be quick and she'll never know.#

'Okay, just for a second,' and I carefully undid the clip above my fly and stretched my pants away from me by just a little bit. It was enough for Dick to wriggle around and poke his head out of the gap. I returned to stacking the shelves as Dick swivelled his head around until he could see Patricia.

#Wow, she is really cute. Nice tight body, love the slim hips and perky little titties. I could just imagine her taking me in and us pounding away.#

'Okay that's enough Dick. Back you go, I have work to do. But, yes, she is nice.'

I was on my fourth crate when I had a different product that shouldn't have been mixed in this one. It just so happened that it belonged on a shelf above where Patricia was working. Richard had been taking a breather with his head just clearing my pant's waist.

'Be good Dick and drop out of view, I have to pass this to Trish for her shelves.'

#Wait Joe, this could be our chance. Look you just have to trust me and follow my instructions. I told you I was special and you would get plenty of sex, well let me show you how easy it can be. Just stand behind her and put the container on the shelf above her. She is just about at the perfect position.#

I shrugged my shoulders, being a little curious about what he could do. Hoping he wouldn't get me kicked out for sexually attacking her. Trish was bent over with her legs straight and bum pushed out as her body leaned forward to reach an awkward height shelf. The skirt of her uniform dress was hanging down behind her from where it draped over her hips and butt. I walked over slowly to stand behind her and reach out to the higher shelf.

"Excuse me Trish, just had an odd milk carton in my crate that goes here."

"Okay Joe. What is ..."

She stopped talking as Dick inflated himself and stretched my pants to maximum. In the process he rubbed himself into her butt crack. I had put the container in the shelf but held myself still as I watched, with alarm, Dick pulling this stunt. I also noticed Trish glance upwards at my arms above her, getting a wide eyed look as she could see I had both hands in view. It only took a short time an she continued glancing up at my hands, took a deep breath, then wriggled her hips a little. Her face was turning a deep red colour. The wriggle gave Dick the go ahead for a more ostentatious show of is capabilities. I too went wide eyed and red faced as Dick made his way out of the top of my pants and pushed them down past my hips. Having more free rein he then snaked out to take a longer pass over her butt to slide down between her legs. I now had my companion in contact down the centre of her butt and curling to her crotch. Her dress was pushed into the gap by Dick. By the reactions I got from his movements he was tapping against her, I believe it was either her vulva or clit, or maybe both.

I was becoming concerned that Trish would realise I was molesting her and scream. I could see myself in prison with all the other sex predators with those dirty parts that Dick alluded to. Instead she gently moved her hips in a small circle, pressing back against us and let out a moan. She brought a hand back around and felt Dick where it touched her behind and followed it to between her legs.

"Oh my god, that is so good. Oh Joe, where the fuck have you had this hidden."

If that was not enough she grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up above her waist. I could see her white cotton panties, nothing sexy but she was at work, pushed in to her crack by Dick making her butt cheeks bulge to either side.

Being the virgin I am I would have shot my load just by seeing this, luckily Dick had more experience and control. Trish was now moving back and forth to get more contact with Dick and her crotch. Dick changed his position slightly to move completely between her legs, I also noticed him getting shorter and fatter. Trish had a tight hold onto the frame of the fridge with both hands and had built up more speed and effort into her movements. She was panting heavily when not holding her breath. Then a quiet continuous squeak emanated from her mouth until she stopped moving altogether. I heard her make a few grunts before she relaxed.

#Well Joe, that was enlightening for you, I hope. See how easy it can all be if you let me do my thing. I'll explain more later, but for now you need to get her panties out of the way and get me inside her vagina before we lose our momentum. I don't think we have time to let her cool down because then I would have to begin this all again.#

I didn't answer, just followed Dick's instructions as best I could. My experience at getting this far was in the negative range so I looked for any obvious way to get access past her panties. Dick must have noticed my hesitance and barked out.

#Just slide the crotch of her panties to the side, the elastic is a bit difficult for me to get past. Don't worry about touching her skin down there, we are about to do more than just touch. It will likely be wet and sticky, so just ignore that. I can do the rest for you.#

My hands were shaking, this was the closest I have ever been to a real vagina, Sandra doesn't count, let alone about to stick my cock in one. Correcting myself, not exactly my cock but it was connected where my cock should be, and felt like mine when I touched it. I carefully touched her panties between her legs managing to slip a finger under the elastic and pull it aside. There it was! A real live pussy! Wet and sticky just like Dick said. I made sure I got a good look at this one. It looked different to Sandra's bushy pussy, this one had less hair to hide the fun bits. Her wrinkly parts were a deep red and swollen, in full view and I could just see where the slit stopped before her butt hole would be. My inspection was interrupted when Dick pushed in shoving my finger further out of the way. He was curved down and then straight out to align with and face the hole, like a big S. I could only look on as Dick pushed his way between her swollen wrinkly things. Trying to recall my internet education, are they called volvo, lybia, or something like that? He was pushing inside slowly as she accepted his presence. I thought it was much better than watching internet porn films as I got the whole experience. Real live flesh is really different and I got the squishy sounds and the smell. I never knew girls had a smell, it was a little like piss to start with but that soon changed to a more musty odour.

Even more than my porn experience was the feel of it, I could feel him go in just like it was my own cock sliding in. I almost closed my eyes to concentrate better on the sensation, but as this was my first time I was determined to see it all. Unlike the films where the man had to act like a water pump I could stand perfectly still. Dick was long enough and had enough flexibility to move himself into position and insert himself fully inside. I did shut my eyes as he slid fully in, that wonderful feeling of pressure, light friction, moistness and warmth was overwhelming. Dick was right that there was little for me to do as he worked himself in and out, changing his size as he went. Trish was enjoying it all if her moans and squeals were anything to go by. Her body was moving in sync with Dick to maximise her thrills.

They were both really getting into as I could barely follow the movements. I gave up and let myself fall into the moment as well, as I enjoyed my first fuck. It just kept on going for a long time, at least it seemed long to me. I felt a sudden heavy pressure on Dick and Patricia stopped her movements as she also began to make more sounds. I assume she remembered where she was and took a hand from the frame and put it against her mouth. I could hear her screaming but she was stifling it enough that I hoped nobody else heard it. It was then that Dick ceased moving as well and tightened up in pulses. I recognised that he was coming from own wanking and the cum shots in the porn I watched. He seemed to go on forever as I got lost in the sensations of coming myself. I usually only had about three main throbs and a few smaller ones with semen coming out. Dick seemed to push out double that number and they all felt like liquids were being discharged. I was out of breath by the time the final shot was released, as though I had done all the work. It took a minute or so, but Dick extricated himself from her vagina letting loose the milky liquid that had been held back. Shit, there was a lot of cum pouring out until he told me to put her panties back into position.

During this happy event I had completely forgotten where we were. As I took a deep breath and lifted my head with eyes open, there looking at us from the other side of the fridge were three women. I would say their eyes and mouths were open as well but that would be an understatement. They looked awestruck, staring at the two of us. We had forgotten about the fridges that only had plastic sheets hanging across the back where we had to reload them. But across the front they had glass doors for the customers to see the contents. Obviously they could see us, or at least a part of us through gaps in the milk, cream and custard containers. They had opened the door directly in front of us, I assume to get a better view. Some bottles had been slid to the side, out of the way.

"Ah shit" was the best I could come up with.

Patricia heard me and started to ask what the matter was when she looked up to see our audience, "What is ... Bugger, we're in trouble now," managing more words than me.

"Agree Trish. At least we don't have to worry about them complaining to the boss," the store manager, Angela was one of the three. The other two being female customers.

I pulled back to allow Patricia to stand back up and straighten her uniform. I had to move to one side for her to have space and the women all stared at my cock. Dick was having a ball, I could hear him singing a bawdy song that I never remembered all the wording to, as he jumped up and down acting like a circus performer. The three women were mesmerised by his antics, he would go up and down, then side to side from positions of hanging to straight out to vertically erect. It was when he began propeller movement I had call a halt to his theatrics by pulling my pants up and ensuring he was securely hidden inside.

Patricia was ready to get back to work now that Dick had stopped showing off. She couldn't take her eyes of his gymnastic prowess, like the other women, until he was out of sight. She then looked at our audience, gave a worried smile and let the plastic screen fall back into place. I saw the fridge door close as the plastic hid us. I was then given a hug by Patricia and I returned the hug.

I got a whispered message form her, "That was unreal Joe. I hope we can get together again real soon. Why haven't you tried this on me before, we could have been having so much fun. To think we'll soon be at the same university as well, I can't wait," then we heard footsteps approaching the door to the storeroom, "Shit, here's the boss lady. I think we are in real trouble. She pulled her phone from her pocket, even though we're meant to leave them in our lockers while at work, and handed it to me to put my number in, "Quick before she gets to us, put your number in."

I quickly pulled up her massages and entered my number and sent myself a message, closed it and returned the phone to her. I was just in time as Angela arrived.

"What the hell were you two thinking of, pulling that stunt. Now I want the two of you in my office immediately. No talking, even to each other, and no stopping until you are in my office. Now move," continuing as we marched off, "I will see Herman and join you in a moment."

We moved, giving each other a glance of worry. The two women who had witnessed our shenanigans were just outside, and to my surprise they were smiling and staring at me as we left the cold room. The door swung shut behind me blocking the view of Angela and I was passed a bit of paper from each woman as I passed close to them. I now had two scraps of paper in my hand and no idea what was happening, or what they were doing. I was still worried and my expression must have looked like death warmed up.

They both smiled and as they passed the papers to me each said, "Don't worry, you're fine."

One even gave me a short grip on my hand as she folded my hand around the paper. I tried to smile back and say thanks, but not sure how successful I was as nothing come out. I tucked the papers into my pocket without thinking and followed Patricia to the side of the store and into the manager's office. We were given many curious glances by the other staff, but we did what we were told and went straight to the office, not slowing down or speaking a word. I opened the door for Patricia to enter first and closed it behind us. We silently stood still beside each other and somehow our hands touched and we held them together for some emotional support. We were both only eighteen, recently out of school, and still had the mental anguish of the young to being called up to the principals office when naughty.

Chapter 6

It felt like an eternity as Trish stood close to me, gripping my hand tightly. I took comfort that she looked to me for what support she could find. I was surprised at how tidy the office was with only a phone, computer terminal and diary on the desk. Angela arrived and gave us the silent treatment as she locked the door behind herself and moved to sit on the nearside of her desk. She sat there looking from one to the other of us with an expressionless face. I could feel Trish getting restless and I was ready to just quit if it would stop this silent treatment. I really did feel like I was back in school getting told off for some wrong doing. In the back of my mind was that Angela would pick up the phone and call our parents to a meeting. You can take the boy out of school, but you can't take the boy out of the man. Then I realised that since being caught Richard had been silent. No comments out loud or through my mind, no theatrical antics or showing off. Even my pants seemed loose as though he had shrivelled up in hiding. I almost wondered if he had left me as though I was of no use to him any more. After all the trouble he caused, dragging me along with his enthusiasm, he pisses off at the first sign of trouble.

We both jumped, and my thoughts about Richard stopped, when Angela finally spoke, "What do you have to say for yourselves? Did you forget you were at work and that certain behaviour is not allowed, let alone illegal, in a public place. I'm not sure whether to fire the pair of you, or keep you working and put you on good behaviour. You have both been good workers and I know you will be leaving soon for university. I also know you had both hoped to stay with us as casual employees during your school semesters. Do you have anything to say why you did this?"

I looked down at my feet in total embarrassment at my behaviour and out the corner of my eye could see Trish doing the same. We were both shaking our heads. As if practised we both mumbled at the same time, "I have no reasons and apologise for my behaviour."

I risked a peak up at Angela, curious that she was staring at my groin with an odd expression with her bottom lip pulled in between her teeth. She looked to be deep in thought and was wriggling a bit as though the desk was uncomfortable. She straightened slightly as though coming to a decision.

"Okay I can understand teenage hormones and how they can get the better of kids. You will both remain in employ here, but you are on notice that any slight problems and you will be let go. Do you understand?"

In unison we answered, "Yes, we understand, thank you," I was feeling a little weirded out with this saying the same thing at the same time.

"Right you will say nothing to anyone about this. If I hear that you told anyone about what you did, you will lose your job. Is this clear."

Again we were in sync, "Yes, you're clear."

"Patricia, you can go back to work. Joe I need to speak to some more."

We finally released our handhold and Trish turned to go. We looked at each other and I saw relief and then sorrow on her face as she heard I would have to go through more. Angela moved forward to unlock and open the door. Patricia left as fast as she could, and I felt lonely when she was gone. I wasn't looking forward to suffering more ire from Angela. The funny thing was that Richard woke up, or whatever I would call his sudden return to activity. He was flexing and causing a bulge to pulsate in my pants. I tried telling him to stop but was ignored. I stayed still with my head bowed and eyes closed, hoping he went unnoticed and dreading the worst when she did see what was occurring.