My Alluring Aunt Ch. 01

Story Info
Nephew gets to enjoy his young big breasted aunt.
5.1k words
4.26
211.5k
157

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S06J
S06J
221 Followers

We come from an Afghan Pashtun family of big muscular men and women with ruddy good looks, settled in India, in Bangalore since the 50's when my grandfather joined Indian Army as a Havildar, after fighting the WWII for the British Army against the Nazis.

He was a brute of a man, as I have seen from the pictures carefully stowed in a box, which has all the old memories of my father. He was reputed to have broken many a mare and woman from his bare back riding exploits if you get what I mean. Old age never caught up with him as he died in his late 40's still a virile man with a second one-year old son with my 2nd grannie who was 19 at that time.

My father was the eldest at 30 then and the whole bereaved family of 2 mothers, 1 brother and a wife and a son was suddenly dependent on him for survival. My father took after my eldest granny and was slender built with a kind and benevolent disposition.

He worked hard in his business of importing Afghan dry fruits and woollen items and selling it in India. He named us, my Chacha and me with Hindu names to integrate well in the country and encouraged us to respect and adopt local Indian customs and its culture.

The business prospered with his foresighted diligence and by the early 2000's we were counted as a one of the prosperous business families in South India with our own distribution and transport channels, outlet and what nots.

By the present times, both my grannies have passed away, and my father doesn't keep well from his bronchitis and spends most of his time indoors where my mom takes care of him. I, Saurav, have completed my studies and joined my paternal business after my dad was bedridden and now I run it. My uncle had run away from his boarding school long back and we heard of him again, after he came back 1 year ago, a dejected man with a young beautiful wife.

My father didn't want to bring him to the fold but I insisted and since I was now the default head of the family, it was pretty much a done deal.

I asked my Chacha (which is Uncle in India) Roshan, what happened all these years and in a short gist he explained his drug addiction at school, and since he never had interest in studies, he had no option but to run away to Dhaka (in Bangladesh). He tried to take a loan from a local middle-man for setting up some business which worked out initially and then he married his servant's daughter, after falling in love with her beauty.

His drug problem caught up with his business and personal life and he ran it aground and having no other option he returned to us. I never loved him much, as I had never spent much time with him in my childhood (remember he was in boarding school) and only 5 years elder to me. He was supposed to be like an elder brother I never had, but he fled. He was family. Things never work out the way we want and thank god for that.

My aunt Shabina, oh what a piece of mellow gold she is. She is 10 years younger to my Uncle, which incidentally makes her 5 years younger to me ; so to call her Chachi (aunt in India) felt awkward initially.

She gave me a pouty smile when I first laid my eyes on her and that instance I will take to my grave. I could feel my immense cock rising in my inners, just when she looked at me. She just looked down for a second and I am sure my tent was visible from yards.

I asked them to shift to the adjacent room on the upper floor of our main store in Bangalore, where I had occupied the main suite room for myself from the time I started taking care of the business.

My room had a big double bed with old traditional Sheesham wood, fixed to the floor board smack in the centre of the large room. Huge windows are on my right, looking out to the Ulsoor lake and its lush greenery. On my left was a recliner 3 seat sofa for any guests that might visit me after work hours. Just behind it was the attached bathroom with its own jacuzzi bath tub and sound system and a beautiful 40-inch OLED for my personal entertainment. The front wall was decked with a 65-inch OLED and 5.1 sound system, as I was a huge movie buff and spent most evening and nights jerking off to my collection of erotic movies of all kinds.

I told my uncle of my decision to give him charge of the logistics for one shipment route of the business. He was interested, as I guessed it would take him to places where he can indulge in drugs away from the prying eyes of his wife, my aunt. Work often took him out of Bangalore for weeks at end and since I was more into the accounting and management end, I was supposed to stay put in the city.

Naturally with all the times aunt Shabina being there, and with her being a friendly flirtatious woman, we became close. She would often talk of her dream of having a good life which made her agree earlier, to marrying Roshan. Little did she knew of his addiction and what havoc it would wreak on their marriage.

After a few days of chatting she started coming into my room on the pretext of asking something and would sit for hours at end deep into the night.

One such evening when she was on the sofa and I was sitting with my hand on her hand, I blurted out "How's your married life aunt?" her countenance changed and she slapped me. I turned beet red from the humiliation. She could realise my shame and she immediately apologised. I was the reason she and her husband had even a roof on their heads and she will always be grateful to me and said she would never repeat it again.

She came close to me and whispered "He can't make it stand ..." I was shocked at this revelation and didn't know how to respond. Here was the most beautiful woman with a slender long neck, the largest the perkiest set of boobs imaginable on a small lithe frame, a wide welcoming hip that tapered to slender long smooth legs and a pair of cute small feet and blessed with a skin that would put marble to crying shame and she was kept awake all night without satisfaction!

"Impossible" I mumbled and she said it's not a big deal as she has learnt the blessed effects of a hard cucumber on her wet pussy and that satiates her needs. "Moreover, you are there to help me in all the ways you can right, Saurav?"

She's the reason why I had taken them in and from that day I started to look at her in a new light.

"Of course, my dearest Chachi, you can come in anytime you want and have me at your service for whatever needs you might have."

She gave a knowing nod and kept her head on my shoulder and cried. I could feel the warmth of her boobs on my chest and her rock hard nipples poking me through the silk dress. I was trying my best to keep my bulging monstrosity pressed between my thighs and I kept shifting to accommodate the awkward looking python in my trousers. "Do I make you uncomfortable" she asked with moist eyes and I glanced at my dick and said "No no ... it's all fine Chachi dearest"

"Oh, I am so sorry, I did that ... I never knew you would ..." her eyes widened and she stood up and was walking away when I caught her hand and made her stop.

"I am a man ... you need a man in your life who keeps you happy in all the ways you want and desire don't you Chachi?"

"I will bloom in you the woman you are supposed to be in the eyes of God who made your body so full of love..." I thought to myself and roamed my long fingers on her neck.

She quivered and cold sweat formed on her brow. I smiled and kissed her hand and whispered in her ear "Whenever you say Aunt Shabina".

I could see that her body responded to me in ways she couldn't hide anymore. She was pressing her thighs together and biting her lips and clenching her fist.

She was my forbidden fruit...my ultimate dream fuck...I could smell her sex...

A few days later, a cloudy August morning when I had just finished with my daily morning 3rd jerking off and bath and was in my Turkish towel, there was a knock on the door. I opened and Aunt Shabina was standing there with a worried look on her face. I asked her to come in , made her sit on the sofa, gave her some water and asked her to relax and then say what is on her mind.

I could feel she was giving my body furtive glances and whenever I turned to her she would avert her eyes.

After having a sip, she said she has been trying to contact my uncle in the last couple of days but his phone was switched off. She was having bad thoughts and wants me to locate him.

I told her not to worry as work takes him to faraway areas for receiving shipments of goods and sometimes mobile network won't be good. I promised her to find his whereabouts in an hour and inform her. She thanked me profusely and for the second time I saw that same seductive smile which again made matters worse for my lower areas.

"Eeeeeemmmaaaaa" (Generally said by Bengali females when they are surprised... roughly translates to oh mom!) she looked down at my huge & nasty bump, gave a knowing giggle and hid her face away in her hands.

I just stood there foolishly and gave a shrug and told her not to make it worse. (After all I was a virile man near a stunningly voluptuous silky skinned woman and that is natural).

"Did I make it that big?" she asked with one eye on my ever-hardening package from under the towel which was not having any restraint on it.

I nodded "You like what you see?"

Chachi turned to me with her big brown doe eyes and winked "When did you show it to me?"

My dick almost had a heart attack then and would have if not for the groping small warm hand of my Chachi on it.

"Allah, Jaan le lega yeh!" (God... it might kill some girl).

By now her hand was inside my towel and fondling my cock and the tennis ball sized testicles which had thankfully spilled the morning quota just then. Her hand was moist with my precum and she brought it close to her nose and took a deep sniff.

"Your wife would be very lucky woman my dear nephew".

She suddenly came jolted to her senses and practically ran to the door and once she was outside

"Please don't forget to ask about my husband today" she went to her room and bolted the door.

I was too flustered to say anything and too much blood was violently coursing through my 11 incher for me to think practically. I collapsed on my bed and tried to calm myself.

Once I was decent, I dressed, came out to her door and was just about to knock when I heard my name being moaned...

"Uffff Saurav oh oh ... don't tease me with that monstrous pussy beater of yours ... ohhh ... ufff...

My holes are dripping for you my love, please use me whole night like a tissue to wipe your huge cock with ... wherever you want Saurav ... enter into my guts with your dick ... spill so much cum into me that I won't need any food ...

Eat my pussy till I pass out ... am dying without your cum in my hole... uffff ... oh ... "and then with a screeching scream which could have put a fighter plane to shame, she climaxed.

I tiptoed my way out of the house and drove to a distant warehouse that day, just to stay away from this developing situation.

I kept myself busy with the logbooks and made a few calls to the transport guys to ensure the wellbeing of my uncle and found out that the truck they were in has crashed into an oncoming lorry. The driver and uncle Roshan were serious and admitted to a local hospital and there was a police case registered against us.

I called our lawyers and directed them to the case and asked them to ensure that the local cops are paid well to keep the matter out of media.

I called dad and told him the news and later, I had a few words with my mom.

Unlike most kids, I was never very close to either of my parents and always kept to myself since I remember. It helped later because I grew to be a very independent man and take my own decisions without any emotional baggage involved.

I was so engrossed with my work that I didn't realise I had missed both breakfast and lunch.

It was almost 4 o'clock when I next saw my phone. There were 3 missed calls from my Chachi and 2 messages which read like this...

"I am going to the tailor and will be back by evening and we can have dinner together at my place... I love you Saurav..." at 11 A.M. and then one which had just come in.

"I tried to reach you but you didn't pick ... It's pouring outside and I am near MG road. Can you please pick me up when you are returning from work? Miss you!"

I realised then that it was dark and stormy outside as is the typical weather in Bangalore during monsoons and it would be a dark night soon.

I messaged her back "Will do... Aunt Shabina!".

I collected my warehouse keys and asked the workers to disperse before the bad traffic hits them. I was almost on my way to the car when the phone ringed again.

It was her. She directed me to her location and I was off.

By the time I reached her, the storm had turned to a steady downpour and a traffic was building up rapidly.

Aunt Shabina was standing below a shop shed, drenched to her bones half shivering to death with her "dupatta" (coloured scarf like material worn from shoulder to shoulder to cover the modesty of women in India) around her head. Her large boobs were slippery wet and swaying when she ran to the car door and bent to enter and I could see the massive cleavage of soft white milky boobs mashed against each other with droplets of water on them.

I tried to divert my mind and remember all the business work I could think of just to keep my ever-hardening cock under control.

"Sorry I made your car seat wet & dirty Saurav" she apologised but I waved her and gave her my most charming smile and said, "Anything for my Aunt Shabina ... remember?"

When we were driving, she noticed me and was thinking something and I could see her hesitate... I asked "What is it Aunt Shabina?

"Nothing Saurav... How do you keep in such good shape? What is your exact height and how much do you weigh?"

I laughed and asked her if she wants to be my tailor.

"Don't avoid it ... tell your loving aunt everything about you?"

I was almost 6ft 3in in height and weighed a solid 90 kilos of lean muscle and I told her that.

She looked impressed and I told her that I had to work hard in the gym to get what I have.

"Not all your muscles are developed in gym Saurav I can see that" and saying that her hand roamed on my inner thigh and the touch made me swerve and I was barely in control the rest of the way home.

It was almost 7 when we reached home and by then she had fallen asleep with her head turned towards me and her scarf had fallen to her lap and those two big babies of her were almost spilling out from her dress. I could see a hint of a light brown areola and my hand reached out to fondle them, when she woke up with a start and asked

"We reached! Why didn't you wake me up? Oh sorry, I should have been more careful! but someone liked what he saw right?" Saying this, she reached out to my raging boner which was almost hitting the steering wheel by now.

"Has it been stiff since I kept my hand near it? Can I do something to help you? I don't think my hands can grip the whole thing around but you can tell me what you want me to do? Anything for my favourite nephew. Your aunt loves you to the moon and back. She will do anything to make you happy"

She was taking in short breaths and I could feel the steamy heat building in the car with our heaving bodies almost rubbing against each other.

"Are you OK with-it Aunt Shabina?"

I can't think clear when you are so close to me! Your smell and smile makes me mad and I feel doing so many filthy things to your sexy body.

I can't even say to you what I think of your lush and silky body. My dick becomes like a ravaging soldier in a dense jungle baying for flesh, sweat and blood.

I want to defile you forever so that you and your body becomes only mine."

I was saying things I didn't know I had inside me.

She unzipped my baggy trousers and was trying to pry out the whole enormity of my dick. Her nostrils were flared and with her other hand she was rubbing herself fiercely between her thighs.

"Rape me... flog me... use and throw me away for me to wash myself... punish my sins till I bleed from my holes..."

"Let me lie between your thighs and worship my cock, lick it, clean it, rub it and drink the holy cum as my only sustenance...

I want to drown this cock with my love juice and make it disappear between my big ugly whore tits until my skin is burnt to bare flesh from all the rubbing...

I want to live at your feet as your sexy li'l bitch for you to use me whenever you want.

I am your submissive sex slave Saurav."

I helped her bring my cock out and she immediately started mumbling sweet nothing's like a crazed woman and was smelling the reddish violet head and the slit and her eyes almost rolled back into her lids.

"My god... the head will not enter me... I will die Saurav when you fuck me with this giant cock... but what a sweet painful death it will be...

I want you inside me... see Saurav... my two hands together cannot grip the cock... ufff... ufff... it's like a beer can, thicker than all the cucumbers and carrots I have used all this time to indulge my ever-dripping pussy.

I want to have your babies... as many as I can... I want to keep leaking milk everyday from these large cow boobs and I want to feed you and the babies direct from the udders all year with my milk...

I want to lie naked all day and night in a dark room and keep getting used by you and keep getting drenched with your manly seed till every inch of my nude bare skin glistens with it...

Tie me to the bed like a pet when you go away ... just cum on a bowl on the floor and I will lick the bowl clean by the time you are back to fuck me again...

Don't feed me anything but cum, my love. I will not live without your juice in me! Pump my belly full of your cum till I can't take anymore and vomit it out and lick it clean again...."

I couldn't hear or understand the next lines as I was almost on the edge and her violent pumping brought me to climax...

"Aaaahhhhhhh ..."

I bucked up and spewed rope after rope of cum into her lipstick stained mouth and she was desperately trying her best to keep my cock head steady and to swallow it all in... I had shot almost 10 ropes of thick cum and I could still feel the urge to shoot more and more... by the time the ropes turned to drops, she was a filthy mess... she had drunk almost all but still cum lines had formed from her lower lip to her neck and through her cleavage to form a large wet stain on the dress... she looked so impure with her dreamy eyes and cum stained face that I almost loved her to hell and back ...

Since my puberty I have had a bottomless pit of cum to go with my massive balls and if I don't jerk-off for at least 10 times a day, my dick would throb and a dull pain will keep me awake.

I never talked about it to anyone and since I have stayed alone pretty much all my teen and adult life, no one in my family knew it...

My big prick had caused me loneliness and trouble in love life as all the gals would just freak out on seeing my thing and just disappear. I had resolved not to marry as all the old bad experiences had pained me to such an end that I had just given up on having a fulfilling sex life.

But here was a woman who is body and soul for me and I was more than willing to start with it again...

She kissed my dick and touched her eyes to the head and prayed something and then brought my hand to her bosom and smiled at me with devotion. It was a gesture of her giving her heart and body to me at once and that she will worship me forever.

I don't remember how we reached my room, groping and rubbing against each other. My head was light and my eyes were bloodshot with lust induced rage. I was not done with her, not ever and she was going to be mine, no matter what the fuckin world thought of it.

S06J
S06J
221 Followers
12