My Alluring Aunt Ch. 02

Story Info
Nephew enjoying the assets of aunt and someone else also comes.
2.9k words
4.38
58.9k
56

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S06J
S06J
221 Followers

One liner to the first part

"I had a night of incestuous fucking with my young huge boobed aunt and my 11inch thick monster cock was in love with her sultry body and her blind devotion ..."

Please read the whole segment to better understand this part.

It was almost 9 A.M. when we had washed ourselves back to the civilized world's standards... I had opened the windows to remove the musty stench of sex from my room...

I somehow carried my aunt back to her room as she was hardly able to stand, let alone walk.

I called my personal doctor to attend to her injuries and warned him to keep the matter strictly private. I kissed my aunt Shabina profusely and left to find out whether her husband, my uncle Roshan was alive ...

I somehow reached the reception of the OPD section of the hospital where the driver and my uncle were admitted... I was informed that the driver is out of danger but my uncle is battling with severe brain injury and looks a goner ... I silently looked up and smiled ... God plans in weird ways ... I informed them I can't spend any buck on the ICU costs of my uncle and they can pull the plug if he's brain dead...it was done by the afternoon ...

In the meanwhile, I let all in my family know of the passing away of my uncle and the arrangements for his funeral fell on me ... I asked aunt Shabina if I need to inform any of her relatives and she gave contact of her elder sister and her husband.

My 2nd grannie was a Bengali Hindu by birth and she had requested my father to ensure that Roshan remains a Hindu boy, so naturally to respect her wishes, her son's funeral was arranged to be in typical east Indian Hindu fashion, where the mourning will continue for 11 days and will end with a grand feast for all.

After making all the preparations, I got to a Mughal restaurant, took 2 large parcels of Biryani and reached my aunt's room ...

"Aunt Shabina ... now you have become a Randi (a widow who turns prostitute) for me to fuck you openly" I laughed and she giggled back ...

"I will not be a widow for long, right Saurav ... You will marry me and make me a proper wife with a big pregnant belly and boobs hanging to my navel with all your tugging whole night ...

I will crawl to your bed whenever your cock wants me ... and you will punish my insides until your cock goes soft ...when I come out of the room, I will not be able to walk straight and my in-laws will turn red in shame when they see me like a slut for you ..."

I laughed at her imagination and asked her how she wants to be treated at least in the days of mourning.

Our relatives might enquire if she doesn't look too glum about the death of her husband... if she wanted I will not be near her till her Iddah is done ... she was a practicing Muslim and Iddah is the period a woman must observe after the death of her spouse during which she may not be with another man.

She wanted me to have her in my room at night only ... she was afraid her in-laws might judge her if she looks to be too close to me during the mourning period ... she also informed me that her sister Rubina's family will be coming to pay their respects but mainly coz Roshan was in debt with the husband Shahid.

Rubina was 20 years older to Shabina and she had married early and had an 18-year-old daughter named Ruhina who will also be coming with them as her grade exams were just over.

At this point of the story I am 25 years old, which makes Shabina a 20 something widow ...

Within a couple of days all our far and away relatives from across India had started streaming in to pay their respects... as I had written earlier, we are a Pashtun family settled in Bangalore, India, with a prosperous imports business.

The number of visitors is always proportional to your status and wealth, in India ...

I was busy with the arrangements to be made and all the guests were being put up in a 3-star hotel in MG road and all of them would gather every day at my paternal villa in the evening for food and entertainment ...

It was now 6 days since the death, and I had hardly spent a moment alone with Shabina... I wasn't getting any time to even shag away my frustration ... so you can well understand the fury building within...

It was time to let go of the stress ....

On the 7th afternoon, on the pretext of buying the dresses for my widowed aunt Shabina for the feast, I took her away from the paternal place.

It was bliss ...

I parked the car on a lonely driveway and rammed my swollen cock into the inviting mouth of my aunt ...she made me cum in her mouth in an instant and drank all of it ...it was half a glass full of thick cum and she looked divine ... I was not done with her but that had to wait for now ... there was work to do ...

I took her to a western lingerie store and asked her to go shopping ... that's when she told me that she has never bought inners by herself and she doesn't even know what size fits her exceptionally endowed bust ... there was no way around it ... I had to go and help her out as I had ripped apart her only pair of modern inners ...

The store lady was very helpful and she informed us that most busty ladies in India don't wear their sizes and it causes back trouble later ... she checked the one my aunt was wearing and then went on to measure her ... her jaw almost hit the floor...

My aunt was wearing 42DD size and her actual measurement was a sexy 30HHH or 28JJ whichever would be available... no wonder she was flabbergasted ... the lady in her 20 years of experience had never seen that big a bust on so petite a frame...

My aunt was feeling ashamed and she had closed her eyes when the lady was feeling up her boobs to check their natural perkiness and weight ... it was not common anywhere to have such watermelons naturally unless it was in her genes ...

I asked if those bigger bras are available now and she said that those are custom made and would be delivered only upon order ... I ordered for around 20 pairs with under wire support, paid up and she informed the ones would be available in 2 days ... we thanked her and left as I was famished ...

On the way to a joint, she took me again on a narrow lonely lane...drained my balls... she was full and patted her concaved belly to show where my cum lies now...

I ate at the joint like a bull but she only had dessert as she had her lunch already ....

There was time for us to make delicate love and we hurried back to my room ...

My aunt Shabina's version now ....

My nephew Saurav scooped me up in his arms and began to kiss my lips slowly. My body was pressed against him. He looked into my eyes and kissed my forehead gently. I was surprised by his sudden affection, but feeling blissfully happy, I didn't question it. He carried me carefully to our bed and laid me out on the covers.

He lay down next to me and touched my cheek softly. Then leaned over to kiss me again. He began slowly unbuttoning my blouse and kissed the skin exposed above my bra. He buried his face into my neck and breathed in, causing me to shiver happily. I smiled at him as he sat up and took off his shirt, revealing lots of toned skin.

He straddled himself over top of me to kiss me more passionately. I ran my hands across the panes of his chest, over his ripped abdomen, and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down closer. He leaned down to kiss my neck, and I felt his fingers close around my wrists. He began to move them up above my head and dragged his lips across my arm, kissing the back of one hand as his moved it. We were both smiling warmly and he kissed me again, faster. I left my arms above my head as he moved his lips down my neck and over my bra. He continued to move lower, down my chest, and over my stomach. When he reached the top of my jeans, he sat up and began unbuttoning them with a wicked grin on his face. He pulled them and my boy-shorts down over my waist and off my ankles and pressed his fingertips into my hips as he leaned down to kiss my lips warmly.

I sat up on my knees and he leaned back and let me unhook his own trouser and tug them down. He pushed me backwards once he was down to his boxers, which he quickly tugged off and tossed them to the side. My heart swelled and my eyes lit up, as he did his. We both were excited for what we were going to engage in. He leaned down again to press his lips into my neck under my jaw. I breathed raggedly and he grinned again. I arched my back as he pressed his body onto mine, ever desperate to get even closer. I moaned, but still he refused to slip into me and give me the inexpressible joy that I could feel building. He pressed his big, warm hands onto my hips and rolled over so I was laying on top of him. Trying to take this opportunity, I pressed my hips onto his, trying to get him inside, but he grinned evilly again and pulled away, evading me. I glared and he kissed the skin between my bra again. Dragging his teeth over the top of my breast. I moaned again and leaned my head back, exposing my skin for him to kiss and tease with his lips and teeth.

Saurav took my head between his hands and pulled it down into a fast, passionate kiss, slipping his tongue into my mouth and making it last for much longer than I thought I could go without breathing. When he finally pulled back I gasped and moaned again, feeling his hands across my back, unfastening my bra.

He didn't usually take off my bra so carefully, so I was surprised, but I kissed his cheek and moved over to tug on his ear lobe with my teeth while he took off the last article of clothing between us. I was so ready to feel him inside me, I was starting to shake. He rolled us back over so he was on top and ran his hands slowly over my huge breasts, and up to my neck to clasp it and pull up down into another feverish kiss. He was just as eager as I was. I grinned at the thought. My nephew looked deeply into my eyes and pushed himself slowly into me.

I moaned in ecstasy and closed my eyes, arching my back, trying to get him in beyond my cervix wall. He pulled out slower than he'd gone in and pushed back in, making my body shake with pleasure. I cried and my breath caught as he pushed ever slowly and pulled back out. I was racked with a feverish eagerness and I tried to tilt my hips and get him inside faster. But he held them down and kissed my lips just as slow as he was moving inside of me. He ran his tongue over my lips and they tingled. He buried his head in between my breasts as he pushed in farther. He looked back into my eyes. I whimpered softly, powerless.

"F-faster?"

He grinned and tilted his head back and he pushed in harder and I screamed his name. He was grinning evilly as I sucked in breaths and moaned each one out. I asked again

"Fff—ahh—faster?!"

Saurav suddenly thrust himself into me and the force wracked my body with an instant orgasm. I screamed his name again and started yelling as he thrust and thrust, faster, and faster. My intestines were boiling like spaghetti... I was breathing fast and ragged. The pain screamed through my body. I couldn't even speak properly.

"F-f...Fuck me!! F-fuck me! Harder!"

He obliged and thrust himself into me harder and faster. I orgasmed over and over. Moaning and screaming in my ecstasy. I never wanted it to end. I kept yelling faster! Harder! And he kept going, faster, and harder. Thrusting deeper and deeper.

The pure pleasure was like no other feeling. We'd never made love like this before. I orgasmed again just as I felt the warmth of his own pleasure inside of me. Saurav continued the push, deeper and deeper. Not pulling out, just pushing himself into me harder. Until it felt so blissfully euphoric it hurt my heart. I closed my eyes and arched my back further, until I was off the bed and sitting up. I pushed him backwards and felt instantly powerful.

His eyes lit up as I took control, straddling myself over him. I pushed myself onto him hard, and wracked with shivering as my sweating body felt the cool air. He laid his hands over my pendulous breasts which were resting on his smooth chest even when I was straight.

I pushed him farther inside. I moved back and he was out, but his hands clutched my slim waist as he pulled me down hard against him. Pushing deeper than before, fast and hard. I followed suit, orgasming and moving my hips in sync with his feverish breaths. I could feel his cock reaching into my belly.

Pushing, thrusting, until he was warm inside me again. I threw myself to the side and clutched the sheet over my sweating, naked body. He was feverishly hot and sweating as he pulled me into his arms and I lay with my back against his chest. Saurav, my dear nephew, whispered in my ear.

"I love you... you're my everything....you mean the world to me.....I'll remember this forever..." And we both fell asleep, exhausted after making love and smiling.

My version

It was almost dark outside when we woke up and we had to hurry back to our villa in case someone enquired about both of us missing ...

We reached the villa and at the patio, my mom and her sister Rubina were sitting on the sofa and chatting ... that's when I first laid eyes on the sister...she has the same skin tone of Shabina but her middle age showed on her face which looks more creased but refined...

She immediately stood up and bowed me "Salaam Saurav Beta" with the same smile that Shabina has and I felt that same urge ... she was taller and slimmer than my aunt... and below her coarse thick dupatta I could gauge that she possessed, if it's possible, a set of massive bombs which were pointed out and below like bazookas...

I remembered the store lady...

Duh ...It's the genes ...

I asked her on their travel and enquired if they like it here and after the usual formalities I went over to my room... I had a headache from the intense fuck sessions and it was natural that the after effects will catch up eventually...

I told my parents that I won't be joining them for dinner and would rest till I feel better ...

Next morning, Rubina was at my bedside, having just woke me up. I first felt her breasts - her huge, beautiful breasts - caressing my chest through her Kameez (long shirt worn by Indian women), which was stretched taut. I opened my eyes and she was staring into them, smiling.

I immediately moved away and gave her an awkward smile and asked why she is here ...

"Happy Birthday Saurav Beta!"

Your parents were worried that you didn't come for breakfast as well ... I came to know from them that today is your birthday ...Shabina doesn't know this and is busy with the Iddah ... so I offered to come and wake you up

She winked knowingly when she took my aunt Shabina's name...

I saw the door was ajar ... and I came and sat on your bed ...

I am like your mother Saurav Beta (son in India) ... don't feel shy with me ...

If you want you can call me Mom as well... I will be happy as I desperately wanted but never had a son of my own"

"So," she said, roaming her finger along my chest. "I've got a present for you today."

S06J
S06J
221 Followers