My Alluring Aunt Ch. 03

Story Info
I continue fucking aunt but there is a new twist to the tale.
3.2k words
4.47
51.8k
42

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S06J
S06J
221 Followers

One liner to the first 2 segments

"I had fallen for my huge boobed widowed young aunt and planned to settle down with her after the funeral and Iddah is over for her but there's a new guest ... a new twist to the plan..."

Please read the previous segments to better understand this part.

I continue

Rubina bolted the door from inside and came back and sat close. I could smell the perfume on her and I was light headed from the lack of food inside me...

"My husband Shahid has some work with the local furniture whole sellers and he has taken my daughter Ruhina for some sightseeing later ... They will be back late in the night I suppose..."

Shahid was a small guy in his late 50's and looked like a normal middle-aged man with a slow bent gait and his daughter took after her mother in looks which is to say, she was stunning young version of a Shabina. He never talked much with others and he would only bow to me Salaam when I passed by, as a mark of respect. I never noticed much in him...

I had repaid whatever money Roshan owed him, on their arrival, with interest and also thanked him for making such a long arduous journey. He seemed avaricious and snatched the money from my hands with his claw like fingers gleefully.

I returned to the present and thought of flirting a bit with Rubina just for some fun and see where it leads to ....

"Rubina... how come all the ladies in your family are so well endowed?" I kept my head on her lap & asked her lovingly with a seductive tone.

It began, she said, with her mother when she was pregnant with her. Her body changed with pregnancy. Despite her extremely petite physique - barely 5 feet 2 inches tall and slim, she was always big at the top. She was an EE at 18.

But with pregnancy, her breasts slowly got bigger. She had to switch to a F cup, then she couldn't get her bra size anymore. She wrapped clothes tightly around her breasts as they had ballooned to near comic proportions.

Her husband, unfortunately didn't seem to care. He was growing more distant from her even as his wife's pregnancy continued and her boobs continued to expand more.

Later after many years her husband died in an accident and she had to re-marry to take care of an 18-year-old girl, me. She was still beautiful and anyone would have taken her.

Her new young husband filled her belly with Shabina. By then I had married Shahid.

My mother had stopped coming out of the house as she couldn't avert the hungry eyes of the onlookers. Her breasts made enough milk for a baby Shabina despite her age.

Later I had given birth to Ruhina and Shabina would love her more as a younger sister.

"We girls got our huge assets from her and we thank her for that ... It's a matter of pride for us that we are luscious like her. Imagine she could deliver and nurse a baby at the age of 40 which is no small means, Saurav Beta"

Enough with my story, tell me how do you feel about Shabina?

The question startled me, as I had never brought up this topic with anyone. I feigned an angry look and chided her as she is my aunt and in mourning for her dead husband.

"Dead or not... don't you like her? Don't lie Beta... at my age I can see more than young people like to show...

I see her glow...I see her distorted walk... her buckled knees and I know ...I see the way you look at her figure and I also see the huge tent it causes in your baggy trousers...

You are the reason she can't even bend down and sit on the sofa... she looks like a broken mare...

You are like my son ... I won't say it to anyone ... anything for your happiness Saurav"

Meanwhile, I was increasingly horny and my cock was straining at my night wear. My sex drive had never been so high.

I said, "You are as beautiful as my aunt Shabina and imagine what longing she can cause to an unmarried potent man as I."

I am sure Shahid uncle is very lucky and would be making his nights colourful till now... No wonder he is bent with all the fun" I naughtily pinched her thigh.

"Son... don't make fun of an old woman and her life ...you know nothing of your Shahid uncle"

I pressed her for more details as I had nothing important to do and she lead me on ...

Her husband had seemingly lost interest in sex soon after Ruhina was born, but her sex drive was always high. She masturbated daily while he was at work, tweaking her huge, hard nipples and squeezing her breasts as she came.

She spent time staring into the mirror, not believing how her body had transformed. How much it turned her own. At other times, just the thought of her voluptuous body made her weak in the knees. She never got sad with her husband's lack of attention and gave more importance to herself and her daughter.

For the next 18 years, she had two interests: keep the body she loved and raise a loving daughter in her own image. She accomplished both goals. The first wasn't easy. She worked out for hours a day, tightening up her already petite body. She also applied olive oil on her assets. And it worked. She rubbed the oil on her breasts, on her ass, on her vagina. Each swelled, particularly her chest. After she finished suckling Ruhina at age 4, they went down to a FF, but soon, massaging oil into them every night and continuing to pump milk, she went passed her biggest size to a MM cup. She loved her huge breasts.

I was amazed when she told that she still produces milk...

She told me about the technique of Induced Lactation which basically involves breast stimulation with daily massage, areola and nipple suckling which she does herself as her massive tits easily reach deep in her mouth, and having lots of phyto-estrogenic fruits and vegetables like soy and legumes...

All the while, she was roaming her hands on my hair. She couldn't exactly hide her body from me, that was physically impossible, given her amazing dimensions and I reached up to smooch them...

"Rubina... you are so amazing ... Can you feed your famished son?"

"I need to go to the kitchen and get something for you Saurav, I am sorry I forgot you were hungry... Please forgive your old mother for being such an idiot"

"No ... I want warm fresh milk straight from these big babies on my face ... is it too much to ask?"

She winked naughtily "I want you to love my body like I do." She said and removed her Kameez and out flopped her monster boobs and slapped my face.

I was almost rendered speechless but managed to squeak out, "I do! I think you're incredibly beautiful, Mommy. And I love your body. It's amazing."

Rubina swelled with pride and more than a little bit of arousal, particularly hearing me call her "Mommy." For some reason, that had become a huge turn-on for her...

"I'm so happy Saurav. So, here's the deal," she said, bending, her breasts hanging down and mashing on my face.

She slowly caressed my groin with her hand.

"Your present is me. Me and my body. We're going to play today before you get to, um, tear open your present."

I was shocked at the suddenness of her approach. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I never had been so turned on in my life, and my cock was rock hard under the thin athletic shorts.

Rubina stood up and spun around and pushed her butt out slightly.

"And you don't hate my ... bubble behind?"

"I love it Mommy."

She spun back around, her gigantic breasts bouncing. She lightly cupped her tits and plumped them for her new-found son.

"And my breasts? They aren't too big? They are totally out of proportion with my small body."

"Mommy, your boobs are amazing. You are the second most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Saurav?" I will be glad to be your second wife after Shabina... But call me Mommy when you fuck me ... Will you take me like you did her?

My python like cock answered for me ...

She smiled.

"Time to start our day... Your parents and Shabina have gone out to meet with some relatives and we have alone time till evening for ourselves to play some naughty mommy games " she said.

Rubina went to the bathroom and ran the shower and had kept the door ajar for me. I followed her to the bathroom; she was there, her shoes off, but otherwise clothed.

"Hey baby. I'm going to shower. The rule - so far - is that you can't touch me yet, ok? Don't touch Mommy's filthy fuckable body."

She slowly bent down, grabbed the bottom of her Kameez and pulled it up, struggling slightly to get it over her titanic boobs. But she did, revealing her bra, strained with meat. She stopped, stared at me and smiled. She bent down and slowly removed her panties.

"Ooops... Now you can see Mommy's vagina, Saurav. Should I show you my cow like udders? Do you want to see Mommy's big breasts?"

"Yes, please Mommy."

Rubina removed her bra, slowly revealing the largest breasts I had ever seen, or even imagined. They were gigantic and on her slim tall body, they looked even bigger. Her brown nipples looked small on the giant expanse of each breast, but they were rock hard. She was a sex goddess ...

"You like them?" she asked, sheepishly.

I pulled my cock out from my shorts and rubbed it lightly to nod my approval of her body.

"You should use oil, sweetie," Rubina said.

She looked around the bathroom and grabbed the bottle of coconut oil. She walked over to me.

"I'll put some on your thick fat cock, ok sweetie?" she said and started rubbing her hands on my cock head and below...

She went back to the shower and started rubbing herself...

"Oh Saurav, Mommy is masturbating. Will you masturbate for Mommy too?"

I already was, of course, and watching my naked, super-busty new mommy writhe in pleasure, I was soon close to cumming.

"I'm going to cum, Mommy!" I groaned.

Soon I was ejaculating all over her body, spewing thick ropes of cum on her hanging boobs, her concaved stomach, her bald shiny wet pussy. She shuddered, groaned and came, squealing in a little-girl voice.

I quickly joined her in the shower and she started washing me with soapy water ...

"I hope you have a lot more of those -" she pointed down to my now semi-erect cock hanging halfway to my knees-in you...Today has just begun my beautiful son."

With that, she moaned slightly, reached up and squeezed her breasts. To my shock, milk squirted from her nipples, hitting my chest.

"Ooopppss!" she yelped.

"That was supposed to be a surprise for later." She winked and smiled. "Why don't you finish up and I'll make lunch."

I went down after showering and wearing a black silk shirt and trousers. Rubina was standing at the kitchen facing away. She had worn a bottle green Kameez with a white Salwar (loose baggy pants worn by Indian women) and had let her hair loose. I realized that I could see her giant breasts from behind, their roundness peeking out from her little torso.

I tiptoed to her, and roughly pushed my stiff cock against her butt crack.

"Hi Mommy,"

She leaned up to kiss me, her butt essentially massaging my cock as her body shifted. I groaned as she kissed me lightly on the lips.

"And, of course, you can't touch me," she giggled.

Her amazing MM-cup bust strained against her shirt. She had left two buttons open, and was wearing a wired push-up bra.

"Do you like my dress?" I had it custom stitched for the ceremony"

"Do you want to touch Mommy's body?"

"Yes, more than anything in the world."

"Ok." She took a step back.

Soon we were fully making out, groping, kissing, while I squeezed and rubbed her breast. He took his other hand and began to play with her other giant tit. She leaned back and looked down at him fondling her chest.

"That feels so good, Saurav. Please play with Mommy's big breasts. Play with them as much as you want. From now on, these boobs are yours to play with. Mash them, pinch them, do whatever you want."

"Let me strip for you, sweetie. Let Mommy get naked as her son's birthday present," she said, smiling.

I was struck at how tiny Rubina's body was, aside, of course, from her massive rack, which shimmied as she wiggled out of her Salwar. It landed on the floor and as she bent down to pick it up, her huge breasts hung down and her nipples touched the floor.

"Do you know how big Mommy's boobs are, Saurav?"

"Yes, Mommy. You wear a MM-cup."

"That's right," she said. "A 30 MM. That's because my body is small, but my milkbags are really big. Do you like them?"

"You know I do."

"Saurav you remember how I expressed milk in the shower? Well, my breasts are really engorged with milk right now. Do you want to suck milk from Mommy's breasts, baby?"

I played with her granite like nipples and chewed on them until I could feel li'l jets of warm sweet milk hitting the roof of my mouth. My cock was so hard that I could have drilled my way out the room if I wanted. She was playing with my thick cock as I kept switching her boobs in my mouth.

There was so much milk that it began to drip down onto my chest and cock. Rubina used the lubrication to start to masturbate me violently.

Shabina continues

I was itching down there so badly since last evening that I could hardly hear what the others were talking. I was nodding my head sadly as I was told by Saurav and kept thinking about his pretty manhood and how soon can I sleep with it wrapped in my thighs. Just then I overheard someone saying the driver will have to go back to villa to get some necessary papers from the in-house office room.

It was my chance to go back and surprise Saurav on his birthday. It was so mean of him not to have told me earlier. But I will make him pay with loads of cum for his mistake. I laughed at my own filthy thought and pretended to be sick.

I was allowed to go back and rest and I don't remember when I reached home.

I asked the driver to stay in the car, ran and got the papers from the ground floor office with the key I was given earlier and gave the keys and papers to the driver and waved him as he sped away, leaving me alone with my lover...

I ran upstairs and would have sped past the kitchen door if I hadn't heard the moaning noises from within. The door was closed but not locked. I gave it a light push and what I saw made me weak in my knees ...

Rubina, my elder bustier married sister, was naked and her huge boobs were mashing against Saurav' s face while she sat on her lap and rubbed his cock ... Am I dreaming this! Oh my god!

Their moans made me leak from my wet pussy.

"I want to try something else," Rubina told him.

"Saurav please promise to be a good son and not enter me, ok?"

She brought her dripping wet pussy into first contact with his huge boner. They groaned as she began moving her pelvis ever so slightly up and down, rubbing her smooth slick vagina against his rock-hard cock.

Saurav reached down and squeezed both of her giant breasts. Milk sprayed against his face and chest and dripped down on their grinding crotches.

Before Rubina could realise, Saurav had her tiny waist in her hands and brought her down on his cock and it entered with a plop sound.

"No! Sweetie, don't fuck Mommy!" Rubina said, but didn't do anything to stop.

In fact, she speeded up the rocking of her pelvis, fucking Saurav now without abandon.

"You shouldn't be fucking your Mommy," she said, staring into his eyes.

Are they role playing mother-son incest sex? I couldn't believe my 40-year-old elder sis was so wet for my lover. I wanted to interrupt them but I couldn't gather the courage ... With what authority can I stop them? I am not supposed to be having sex with my own nephew and yet I had incestuous sex with him and if anyone knows this I am finished.

Can we three come to a reasonable agreement? Can I forgive Rubina for seducing Saurav from me?

I shouldn't have disclosed to her details of my sexual encounter with Saurav ...

I kept looking at them from the slit between the doors and slowly my left hand went inside my panty...

Rubina's shriek made me come back to my reality...

"UHHH! You... shouldn't... be... fucking... me," she was saying, bouncing on his cock, her huge breasts jiggling as she did.

Her mouth was saying no, but her body, trembling with horniness, was saying yes. She leaned forward and kissed him passionately on the lips.

"I wanted to save this for evening, but I can't stop, baby," she said. "Oh my god! Here it comes, sweetie! Mommy is going to have an orgasm!!!"

She was now yelling, her words echoing in the kitchen. Pussy juices mingled with milk flowed freely onto the floor as the gorgeous, slim Rubina bounced up and down on my nephew's erection. Soon, her pussy was spasming and she climaxed, squealing as she did.

Saurav reached down and cupped her round ass cheeks as she bounced up and down on him. Suddenly, feeling how small her body was, he seemed to have an idea. Still holding her butt, in one movement, he got up, kicking the chair back behind him.

It rattled onto the floor as she let out a huge gasp. Saurav was now standing, holding her tiny body as she continued to pump his cock with her tight vagina.

Saurav was beside himself with lust. He began to slam his cock into her pussy, her massive tits bouncing up and down. he grabbed onto her tiny waist and moved her body up and down his cock, essentially masturbating himself with her tiny giant-titted slack body.

"I'm your fucktoy. Mommy is just a big-titted sex doll for you to fuck whenever you want. Please cum inside me."

I couldn't bear to stand there anymore. I ran away to my room upstairs and locked myself in and furiously masturbated like a whore, imagining the 3 of us together...

S06J
S06J
221 Followers