My Alluring Aunt Ch. 06

Story Info
My reluctant would be wife becomes a convert.
6.1k words
4.45
36.4k
21

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S06J
S06J
221 Followers

Brief Introduction to the story till now...

"I am a successful businessman with incestuous sexual relation with my busty young widowed aunt and elder sister... I keep fucking them regularly and also am to marry elder sister's daughter and settle down and have lots of babies..."

Please read the previous segments to better understand this part.

Dazed Ruhina at the entrance of the room

My hung would be husband was at my mother's pretty little hole mercilessly. Holding her legs wide apart by the ankles, Saurav was drilling his iron-hard rod in and out of the already convulsing hole. More shockingly, Shabina aunty sat nearby, without protesting, playing with her huge swinging boobs, mesmerized by the scene as Saurav was bucking his hips repeatedly into her deliriously orgasming older sister.

Was my poor mother being taken against her will! Is my sadistic aunt together with Saurav on this sinful act? How is it possible then, that my mother's shaved pussy is leaking to the floor with her own juice?

She is enjoying the sexual savagery of her own son-in-law!

After only a couple of minutes, mother screamed at the top of her lungs and violently squirted a clear plume of womanly juices that splashed over Saurav' s muscular pecs. Shabina soon licked up the mess, while fondling his huge chest and bodybuilder-like abs.

I remembered once while Saurav masturbated his semen on my face , he had warned he would have to ejaculate over a dozen loads of creamy spunk daily, to satiate him for the day, and each time, the amount would be astounding and easier to count in ounces rather than teaspoons.

I thought he was being funny...

I thought it perverted and impossible in reality that a mere man can cum like a fire hose...

But I was not being disgusted or angry as I should, at the rampant incestuous sexual slaps of meat again willing meat...why was this making me wet?

"UUUH! You mother fucking bastard son, you are making me cum AGAIN! AAAHH!" moaned my own mother and little jets of milk was spraying from her huge dark nipples on his chest and dripping down as he drilled her to oblivion time and time again. After her twentieth or so squirting climax, Saurav himself approached his own mind-boggling orgasm.

"Shit Mommy, I'm gonna blow my load anytime soon!" he warned before his balls started rumbling in anticipation of their imminent release.

"Do it inside me baby, I want to feel your explosions! Then cover me from head to toe with your manly cream!" begged my slut of a mother, as I watched my hubby's enormous dong grow thicker as his first wad filled his giant sperm canal with incredible speed. Immediately, she felt the enlarging shaft convulse and an ounce of cream coat her deepest recesses. That first shot lasted over 10 seconds, drowning her insides before Saurav pulled back his cock and plunged it again, causing an instant squirt of his cum from my mother's convulsing pussy. Mom was screaming deliriously and came continuously while Saurav pelted her over and over again with his incestuous goo.

"Fuck mommy, I'm coming so much I feel like my dick is going to explode!" he exclaimed while he poured more and more cream into her taboo womb.

"Oh baby, Mommy can feel each and every shot from your incredible cock! Dump the rest on my milk laden huge titties NOW!" she roared, unable to take any more of his brutal pounding and desperate to watch how much spunk he had left in him before this mighty load number 6 was over.

Holding the menacing cannon with both hands, he aimed the next volleys upwards, like a fireman dousing a furnace. Streams of thick cum coated my mom's neck and heaving chest. Aunt Shabina leant forward and spread with her tongue the slimy goo all over the vast expanses of mother's huge bosom, while he continued to unload his sperm cargo. Finally, after a never ending two minutes of non-stop eruption, my enormous hubby let go of his turgid shaft and breathed heavily.

"Fuck, that was intense!" he exclaimed, his softening dick drooling heavy dollops of semen on my dear mom's tummy. "Wow, you're totally soiled with my cum. I bet you like that, don't ya? Why don't you show us how much sperm I dumped in your cunt, mommy?"

"Oh, darling son, you've filled me up with sssso much yummy gravy, Shabina and I could eat it for our meal!" slutty mom said, as she contracted her vaginal muscles to push his heavy load out. Soon, a viscous river of warm gooey liquid poured out of her gaping hole. Perverse Shabina dove her head between her parted legs to loudly slurp the salty mixture of man and womanly juices.

"Mhhmmmmmm yummyyy!" she moaned between gulps. "Master comes so much every time, Allah has gifted us ever lasting youth from this fountain of elixir!"

"Come and get some more of your elixir" Saurav was tugging at his balls which hardly fit into his fist.

"My God, Saurav, you are a monster!" marvelled my slutty aunt as she approached the semi erect dick stretching almost below his knees.

"Sister, we have some work to do." She said, while lifting the thick appendage, and lewdly jacking the tumescent shaft until it became once again as hard as iron. Meanwhile, mom had positioned herself on the other side of my horse-hung hubby and soon joined her sister in swiftly wanking the 15-inch member. Now four small hands, each barely encompassing half the girth of his banana stem like cock, were tugging at his shaft while he enjoyed the show.

Truly, he looked like ruler of the world at this moment, my elderly sensual mother and even hornier aunt on their knees praising his Greek god body and inhuman cock.

"Yeah, now get your ripe pumpkin tits around my dong, my little cum-sluts!" he disciplined them, encouraging them by flexing his muscles, his large pecs heaving with virile power and his biceps bulging obscenely.

"Yes master." quietly answered my old slutty mother, leaning forward until her obscenely giant boobs embraced as many inches as possible of the towering shaft. Similarly, aunt rose slightly and her firm and large bosom took charge of the upper half of the rod and its apple-sized helmet. Both hotties licked the giant pole as they titfucked my monstrous husband faster and faster. Precum was dribbling liberally from the angry cocktip, and most of the liquid ended up being gobbled up or mixing with the drying cum still coating the two buxom beauties' enormous milkbags.

"Ooohhhhhh, my darling son, your cock is so fucking MASSIVE! Mommy can barely get her giant titties around it, it's sssooo HUGGEEEE!" my mother exclaimed. With one hand, she tried to hold one his baseball-sized testicle but to no avail. "And your balls are so enormous and FULL of hot cum! " she continued praising him, feeling his cock harden with every filthy word.

Aunt was also mumbling along. "This thing is the biggest fucking cock in the world Saurav. And to think you are only 25-year-old! Imagine how much BIGGER you still have to grow? All the maids in the house are sickly jealous of me for having such a horse-hung, ever cumming, muscular master for my own!" she continued as she jacked his huge pillar while biting her lips and watching his face contorted with pleasure.

Holding their boobs and facing each other, they formed a full embrace of titflesh around the monster cock and slowly wanked my Saurav, while tongue kissing each other and moaning lustfully.

The sexy sight in front of him coupled with the constant and increasing rubbing of his 15-inch cock soon brought him over the edge.

"FFFFUUUCK!" he bawled, the first jet of boiling hot cum erupted with tremendous force from his abused helmet. He pointed his fire hose above his belly and arched his back so that thick creamy spunk was raining down on the incestuous orgy, coating all three of them in their hair and faces, smaller cumshots smacking heavily over necks and forming plashes of goo between tits and the disgorging member. Cum splashed, filling the gaps of his 8 pack abs as he continued to unload giant jet after jet of his virile elixir for the whores to slurp.

Soon, aunt Shabina decided to take matters into her own hands and feed from the source. My mom tried to beat her to it and eventually both hungry sluts were slurping the blasted spunk together, their lips touching and forming a grip around Saurav's cumhole. Again, and again, he shot, his balls rumbling and recoiling with each massive rope they forced up the thick sperm duct.

"You're cumming everywhere, what a mess!" managed aunt between mouthfuls of red-hot spunk.

"Pour more, you dirty mother fuckin son, use our mouths as your cum bucket!" my mother encouraged.

Saurav complied, firing several shots alternatively between their wide open hungry mouths, each one filling mouth completely. Eventually, his voluminous orgasm settled down and his glazed eyes started to clear and focus.

"That was good my little cum-whores. Now lick it up from each other!" ordered my god-husband.

Almost unable to see, cum-soaked, they slurped the excess thick salted butter spread from each other's face, lengthily tasting the cream and letting him know how delicious it was.

I could not hold myself anymore and shouted out in violence...my aunt and mom looked over to the door at me in pure shock...

Shabina with the explanation to her niece

After fucking and spraying each other with our love juices mixed with milk, for hours together, our Holi was done celebrating as a proper loving family should.

After all, there was no salacious boundary, we were not willing to break; no lewd imagination we were not going to indulge in... in our quest for desire and satiety with our debauched lover...

Whatever Allah had in store for us in heaven, we had more of it here...we played with each other's licentious bodies for so much time...

As I saw my niece standing there at the door, shaking with rage... I could see from the corner of my eye Saurav turning towards her.

Ruhina clearly looked like she won't have anything to do with us...

Will Saurav relent?

Rubina continues

Saurav turned and on seeing an angry Ruhina he pulled her towards him and tore off her dress...

I feared to interfere as he handled his cock, which literally sprung straight upon command. He forced her hand between his legs and made her grab it. I watched in amazement as her hand was forced to wrap around the largest shaft I have ever seen. His ball sac was as big as the rest of his package hanging down half way to his knees and each testicle was now, the size of a very big lemon.

I couldn't imagine how much cum they produce compared to any other guy. If Saurav was going to fuck her, it would be an ordeal for my daughter. Her hand that was being forced to grab his cock didn't even go half way around and she looked at the monster cock and screamed

"I really can't do this with you Saurav... I don't have the depravity of my mother or my aunt and I don't think I will survive your fucking!" She didn't realize he had taken his hand away and was not forcing her anymore. She couldn't take her eyes off of it, probably shocked by being so close to it. It was dripping precum which was now going down his cock and being spread by her stroking hand.

From her point of view, Ruhina couldn't believe what she saw. This cock would never fit in her pussy and she was petrified at the thought of him forcing it in her tiny virgin pussy. His balls were even more incredible, they hung down so low and each ball was as big as a pear. She had always wanted to know what it felt like to be fucked by a monster cock but she never had the chance. Her girlfriends had talked about how it felt to fuck a big cock and said it was painful, yet the most wonderful feeling in the world. Now here she was staring at a huge cock and her pussy started to leak just thinking about it. Saurav grabbed her hand and forced her to wrap her hand around his cock. She couldn't even get it half way around! Now he was forcing her to jack him off. She was sobbing uncontrollably by now, "Please don't force me, please, please stop; please don't force me; don't you adore me... do you only want my slim busty young body to rape?"

Saurav wasn't listening to her; he put his mouth to hers and kissed her deeply. She was so frightened by the strength of his body and although she tried to fight him off and turned her head but he held the kiss tight. He was now working her cunt with his hand. I watched as her hips rotated, still trying to push him away while begging him to stop. His fingers had made their way inside her cunt. His fingers were dripping wet with cunt juice. She was resisting but her pussy had other ideas.

From Ruhina's point of view, she was in total shock by now. She was fighting him but he was too strong for her. He kissed her suddenly and she fought him but he kept his mouth on hers and forced his tongue into her mouth. While this was going on, she felt him finger fucking her again. She tried to move away but it was fruitless. She could see, feel and hear his fingers fucking her pussy. She was powerless to stop him and was disgusted with the situation. Why was he forcing this despicable act on her and why was her pussy responding?

All of the sudden he placed one of his powerful hands behind her head and pushed her head to his lap. He held her head with on hand and his big cock with another, Saurav placed the head of his huge cock to her lips.

Whimpering, Ruhina said "No I can't, no... stop."

"Oh you're going to love this." Saurav said in a powerful voice.

I watched as he forced her head down over his huge cock and her mouth finally opening to accept this monster cock. He started stroking his cock in her mouth pushing her head up and down, over and over. It was half way down her throat and you could see the bulge in her throat from the oversized head. He kept it in for about 30 seconds until she started punching him. He pulled it out of her throat but kept it in her mouth. My daughter was hanging on for dear life as he rammed his cock into her tiny mouth and half way down her throat over and over. His huge ball sac was slamming into her chin. This went on for a few more minutes until he stuffed it all the way in again and bellowed "Take it all, my wife."

I watched as he grunted over and over again. You could see her throat swallowing again and again while his huge balls contracted with each spurt. After about a half minute of this, he pulled his cock out of her throat and kept on cumming in her mouth. She was swallowing as fast as she could but couldn't keep up with it. Her mouth was sealed with his hands around his cock so the only place left for the excess cum was through her nose; cum was shooting out her nose while he continued cumming in her mouth and she swallowed as fast as possible. He finally finished cumming after about 2 minutes and pulled his cock out. She whined from the physical violation and there was cum pouring from her mouth and nose. Her face was a mess from all the cum that sprayed from her nose. It was thick gooey cum that stuck to everything. She burped and a big cum bubble came out. She looked down at her gut and I followed her eyes and we all saw the same thing; her belly was slightly distended from all the cum she had swallowed. She must have swallowed a gallon of it and it showed. She tried to talk but it was impossible to make anything out. It was too garbed from all the cum in her throat and the abuse her vocal cords and lungs had taken from the monster cock. Cum was still pouring out of her mouth and nose, drenching her with cum, it was everywhere. She suddenly bent over and vomited some cum. It was just a little but maybe enough so her stomach could handle the rest. Her color started to come back and she was able to move again and could feel his seed sloshing around in her stomach and it took all her willpower not to throw up. She was a mess and was dazed from the pillage.

She was a mess of cum from her head to her tits. Her pussy was soaking wet and her clit was extended. He was hard as a rock again and it was going in no matter what. He didn't realize that his monster cock would have trouble penetrating any pussy and my daughter was a virgin in all her holes; an especially tight pussy for her age.

She immediately came out of her daze when she felt him get on top of her and she got her voice back and screamed, "I hate you! You are a monster...you filled my tummy with so much cum that I can't eat for days... you are a fucking devil!" While she was screaming at him, she was spitting cum out of her mouth and nose.

Saurav clearly didn't care what she said as he opened her legs wide and almost uneasy angle and now she started to plead with him.

She looked down between her legs and saw his monster dark ugly cock was inches away from her dainty pussy opening and pleaded with him, "Please Saurav don't fuck me there. I won't tell anybody that you fucked my mom and aunt if you stop now. I'll blow you anytime and swallow, just don't fuck me in my beautiful tiny hole, please. It's too big for my pussy, let me suck you off; you can cum in my throat again."

His body moved in between her legs pressing her into the bed, her knees spread wide as he placed the massive head of his cock to her cum drenched cunt rubbing up and down her slit. She was now being forced to letting him have access to her most private place. She had lost a lot of her strength fighting him for the last 45 minutes and was not able to physically fight him anymore.

"I'm begging you to let me leave. Please don't rape me. Saurav, think of what you're doing. My pussy is too small for you, you'll make me so much sore."

Saurav unrelentingly forced himself on her, "Fuck no; you're going to get it inside you baby." He rubbed it over her clit he said, "Don't worry dear wifey; you're going to love this big cock and be begging for more later on."

I watched shocked as he penetrated her tight hole. She threw her head back and screamed, "Hai Allah. Me mar jaungi...Meri choot fatt gayi... (OMG...I will die of this pleasure... my body is split into half...)"

I thought, oh my god what should I do, but I knew I could do nothing and my confusing arousal by this mercilessly brutal act on my daughter had my nipples rock hard. He started the penetration and the first 2" of his bulbous cockhead went in easily. He was now trying to get the rest of the head in but it didn't fit. He kept putting more and more pressure on her opening and it was slowly going in and she was screaming in terrible pain during this ordeal which must have taken 5 minutes. The head finally went in with a popping sound.

She started cumming again and the juices were squirting out of her cunt and all over his monster cock head. This was needed by her because both her pussy and his cock head needed plenty of lubrication for this abnormal penetration to happen without killing her. She knew this cock was going to have trouble getting in because of its monstrous length and girth. After a minute of rubbing her pussy and clit with his cock head, he started to put it in, the cock head was pushing in, spreading the cunt lips until she thought they would split. The pain was unbearable and she thought he was going to split her in half. He was pushing hard and the head finally popped in along with a few inches of that monster cock. She never felt so relieved that he finally got the huge head in, it filled her and she felt relief and sudden warmth (caused by her bleeding profusely). It was painful but she also felt full like never before. There was cunt juice all over their crotches. The cunt juice was squirting out of her ripped cunt lips from the initial penetration. That cock head was just too big not to rip her pussy lips open.

S06J
S06J
221 Followers
12