My Ally-girl

Story Info
Mother and Daughter become closer.
1.7k words
4.24
121.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the course of the past year, my daughter and I have grown closer in many ways. Ally and I had been alone for a while and as she has grown into a beautiful, independent woman, we have become more than just mother and daughter. Many of my friends tease me about our relationship since we take such good care of each other and look out for what is best for each of us. She really tries to care for me in so many ways. A few months ago I was out with friends and it began to snow. She called me and told me to come home so that I would get home safely. Just recently she encouraged me to give up my addiction to caffeinated soda. She stopped buying it at the store and forbid me from bringing it in the house since it wasn't good for either of us.

But it isn't one-sided, I also look after her as well. My work schedule allows me to be home before her most days and I love to welcome her home with dinner ready so we can sit and chat. Each morning I prepare her tea for her as she is getting ready for work. She kisses me sweetly each time I bring it to her and says "You serve me so wonderfully' and I grin. She loves to tease me like that.

Just a month ago, our relationship took a new turn. When it first happened, I wasn't sure what to make of it all. But since then we have never been happier.

I had been having a very difficult time at work with a colleague in the office next to mine and each day I came home in an increasingly frustrated mood. Eventually, the issues reached a boiling point and after a heated argument at work, I arrived home near tears. I needed to vent this frustration and pent up energy and I recently discovered one way that would do it for me. There was an hour before Ally would be home from work so I closed my bedroom door, clicked the lock, and pulled out the wooden hairbrush I kept in my nightstand drawer. I pulled my skirt up over my waist and knelt next to the bed so I could rest my cheek on it. Reaching back I brought the back of the hairbrush down on one ass cheek. That now familiar warmth began to spread through me and I took a long slow breath as I reached back to bring the brush down again on a slightly different place with even more strength. I felt the sting of that strike from my toes through my shoulders and I turned my face into the blanket for a moment to breathe through the residual stinging. I don't know how long I continued in this way, moving the brush from hand to hand every few slaps and was feeling a wonderful burn across my ass when I felt a cool hand on my back.

I cried out in surprise and turned my head to see Ally kneeling next to me. I hadn't heard the door unlock and don't know how long she had been there watching. I felt the heat and red of my ass reflected in my face as embarrassment washed over me. Ally softly took the brush out of my hand and I cleared my throat and began to kneel up to straighten my skirt. Her hand on my back suddenly pressed harder and I looked up at her in confusion. She moved closer to me and rested her head next to mine, her deep blue eyes reflecting my own. After watching me for a moment, she moved from my view but her hand remained firmly on my back. Suddenly I felt the sharp sting of the wooden brush on my ass. It was in a place I couldn't reach and felt harder than I was able to strike myself. I gasped and tried to push away from the bed. Ally's soft voice close to my ear stilled me.

"Stay still and I will take care of this. Close your eyes and try to keep your breathing steady. You know I love you."

Warring impulses flowed through me. I wanted more of the sting she had just given me. I was also embarrassed to be kneeling in front of my daughter in such a condition, my skirt bunched around my waist, my panties down around my knees. I had not even taken the time to remove my heels or thigh high stockings. I turned my face into the covers to hide from Ally and myself. Tears of shame sprang from my eyes.

"Shhhhh ...." Ally was whispering to me again, though now her voice came from behind me as her hands massaged my back. "Mom, you need this. And to be honest with you so do I. Be good and stay still."

I nodded my head slightly and wasn't sure she had even seen it until I felt another smack of the brush. Two more quickly followed and then I felt her cool hands on my heated skin as she rubbed my burning ass cheeks. A rain of strikes began again and my tears began to flow, not only from the pain, but also from the release of so many emotions that burst forth from where I had hidden them.

Eventually, the spanking stopped, my panties were slipped off, and I was laying on the bed next to Ally. She was stroking my face and holding me close. Whispering soft soothing sounds, she brushed my hair off my face and when my crying subsided, she wiped the tears from my face and tipped my chin up so I could look into her eyes.

"I love you and will take care of you," she said softly to me. "I understand your need; mine is similar and connected."

I bit my lip and shook my head. "Ally, this is wrong. I am sorry you found me like this." I tried to look away but Ally held me firmly.

She didn't say anything but slipped her hand down to between my legs. I squeezed my eyes closed as her fingers opened my pussy lips and let my juices drip onto her fingers. I could feel it seep onto my thighs. My shame increased as my daughter now felt just how much I had enjoyed the spanking from the brush.

"Open your eyes and look at me." Her voice had a steeliness to it that I was not accustomed to hearing from her. I did as she directed without thought. "Don't close your eyes to me."

Her fingers stroked along my inner pussy lips and I had to fight to not close my eyes or look away. Ally kept her gaze on me as two of her fingers dipped inside of me and scooped out more of my juices which she used to cover my clit, before returning her fingers deep inside of me. My eyes didn't leave hers but my increasingly shallow breathing and racing heart belied my reaction to every new touch. With her fingers deep inside of me and her thumb stroking my clit, my hips began to roll against her hand. A small smile touched her lips and she gave me a small nod. A strong familiar pressure built steadily inside of me as my body reacted of its own accord. In my desperation for release, I spread my legs wider, my breathing turning into panting.

"Oh yes, please," I whispered as pleasure neared.

Ally slowed her fingers and tipped her head closer to mine, looking deep into my eyes. "Please?" she asked.

The torture of the slowing pace of her strokes nearly made me frantic. I reached down to cover her hand with mine, trying to encourage her to resume her earlier pace.

"Take your hand away," she directed. After I followed her command she asked again "Please?"

I could only nod in return. My eyes were wide and I was lost in her gaze. My body's wanton lust was obvious in my hardened nipples, opened legs, dripping pussy, panting and whimpering.

Ally smiled at me. "Tell me what you want." My eyes widened further but I didn't know what to say. My mind was blank.

"Say, 'Allison, please make me cum,'" she commanded.

Somehow I found my voice. "Ally, please make me cum." I whispered hoarsely.

Her head tipped down at my words but her smile remained. "No. 'Allison, please make me cum.'"

I had never called her Allison, from the time she was born she had been my Ally-girl, but I answered, "Allison, please make me cum."

She kissed my forehead and held me against her chest as her fingers returned to their earlier pace and my orgasm began to build again. I pressed against her as my body shook with pleasure and my pussy clenched around her fingers. As my tremors began to subside, Ally took her fingers from my pussy and brought them to her lips. They were covered in my wetness and she slipped them into her own mouth to lick them clean. I closed my eyes as my belly jumped to see Ally sucking my cum off her fingers. She leaned closer to me and pressed her lips against mine. When her tongue firmly pressed at my lips, I parted them and groaned from the overwhelming sensations. Her soft yet demanding tongue filled my mouth with the taste and smell of my cum.

When she broke off our kiss, I felt lost and tried to pull her back to me. She shook her head and looked down at me beneath her on the bed. "Mom, I know what you need and I can give that to you. Do you want me to do that?"

My face burned now not only from the heat of my orgasm, but from my own self-consciousness. How did my little girl understand what I needed and how did she know how to give that to me? My little Ally-girl was all grown up now and I could feel the momentous change that hung in my grasp. Instinctively I knew how to answer her.

"Yes Allison, please give me what I need."

************

Dedicated to my Mistress, Lady PenIsMightier1, who directed me to write an email that evolved into the story above.