My Amazon Army Ch. 04

Story Info
Michael subjugates another one.
2.6k words
4.58
46.8k
27

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
298 Followers

Chapter 4: Meet Number 2

[Michael]

Mandy was staring at my cock with her mouth half open.... she had that misty eyed look that signaled to me that I was about to get lucky... I know her boyfriend had just been kidnapped... and by all accounts I should be focusing on how to rescue him... given all my supposed abilities and all... but all I could think about was her beautiful boobs, and how her hot mouth would feel around my cock.

"It's ok Mandy... Why don't we think about what to do about John later... perhaps you'd like to try to do something else to take your mind off what just happened?"

"Uh... I... Ok.... I guess... It would be nice to take my mind of it... " she said, eyes still glued to my cock. In a trance, her hands came up, pull down my shorts and started stroking my hard cock. After a few moments of coaxing, pre-cum began to ooze out of my cock head... Glassy eyed, Mandy leaned forward and stuffed my cock head into her mouth.

"Ah.... that's nice..." I sighed. On cue, Mandy started bobbing her head up and down my cock. I had a big tool, and her sitting position only let her get about 4 inches of meat into her throat, but it was good enough. Her warm, wet mouth was exquisite... After all that exertion and excitement with that chick downstairs, Mandy's blowjob was truly what I needed to relax and recover. I could feel my lust growing, and wanted to fuck her brains out.... But I wanted Mandy to take it at her own pace... Especially given the ordeal she had just been through.

Mandy happily slurped and sucked on my cock for a good 5 mins. Near the end, she had adjusted herself to get almost 6 inches of cock into her throat and had started to tear from all the deep throat action. It was marvelous to see this hot chick choking herself on my cock. I could barely stop myself from reaching up and shoving her head down to get deeper into her throat.

"Fuck me Michael... I want your big cock to erase what just happened from my mind..." she said. She flopped back onto the bed, raised her legs in a V-shape, hands holding her ankles, pussy lips spread wide.

"Don't worry baby, once I'm done with you, all you'll be able to remember of the last 12 hours will be me fucking your brains out." I leaned forward, grabbed her big, soft D-cups in my hands, and thrust my dick into her wet cunt.

"Ah!" she screamed as my cock knifed into her hot flesh. I began slamming her hard... not wanting to give her any time to get used to my big cock... I wanted my rough fucking to give her so many orgasms that it would wipe her mind clean...

"Slap slap slap slap..." I plunged my cock into her relentlessly...

"Uh... Michael... Uh... uh.... uh... Micha.. uh.. " My fucking seemed to take away her capacity for speech.... after a dozen strokes, Mandy heaved underneath me... her body riged as her first orgasm hit.... her chest became flushed and I could feel her nipples harden up like little knobs in my palms.

"Uh..... *gasp gasp*.... Dun stop... uh....." And I didn't. I slammed her even harder and faster. Giving her the full length of my cock each time, letting my cock head ram her cervix over and over...

"Ah!" 2nd orgasm hit and she lost her grip on her ankles... legs flailing... hands tearing at the sheets.... eyes closed tight...

HUD: STANDY TO COMMENCE MEMORY WIPE... CONFIRM WIPE SUBJECT MANDY'S LAST 12 HRS OF MEMORIES?

"What? Oh... I can do that? Eh... not all 12 hours... just the unhappy experiences with the attack and John. Come to think of it, just wipe away all memories of John altogether.... Can we do that?"

HUD: AFFIRMATIVE. COMMENCING MEMORY WIPE.... WIPE WILL COMPLETE IN 15 SEC.

I continued to pound Mandy's pussy as the wipe took place. While it occured to me that I should feel like an ass for removing Mandy's memories of her boyfriend, somehow I felt nothing bad about my choice. John had been kidnapped... I was rich, hot and great in bed... She was totally into me, and didn't need that loser anymore. So why burden herself with those memories.

HUD: MEMORY WIPE COMPLETED.

"Uh! Oh! Ah!" Mandy had her 3rd orgasm... she could no longer keep her legs up and they now lay spread on the bed, knees bent. I kept plunging my cock deep into her pussy. I looked down and saw that my rapid fucking had worked all her pussy juices into a bubbly white froth on my cock and her pussy lips. She was really enjoying my fucking... I'm sure John never gave her so much pleasure.

I realized that with my new found abilities, my control over my own arousal had also evolved. While I could feel every burst of pleasure running up my cock, I was no closer to spurting my load than when I'd first entered Mandy's hot pussy. The realization gave me a renewed burst of energy and I pounded her even harder.

"Ah! Uh...... so good.... Uh" And Mandy had her 4th orgasm. She trashed about on the bed... body now covered in a thin sheen of sweat... her pussy juices had flowed so much that the smell of her cum had permeated the room...

HUD: WARNING, CLASS 3 PRECURSOR UNIT IS NOW ACTIVE.

"What?! Shit! What should I do?"

HUD: THIS UNIT RECOMMENDS PUTTING UNIT MANDY INTO HIBERNATION BEFORE PROCEEDING TO SUBDUE CLASS 3 PRECURSOR.

"Alright, do it!" I felt a tingle go down my cock. And suddenly, just like the last time, Mandy went dead still underneath me. I could feel her heart still beating through her left breast, and her pussy was still nice and tight, but otherwise she seemed to be in a coma.

Somewhat reluctantly, I withdrew my cock from Mandy's pussy... my big cockhead slid out with a soft "pop".

"OK, I thought we'd neutralised the ninja bitch. Why is she awake?!"

HUD: NEGATIVE. THIS UNIT MERELY DESTROYED COGNITION-RELATED NANITES IN CLASS 3 PRECURSOR. ALL OTHER FUNCTIONS REMAIN AVAILABLE.

"So she's still working fine, but just no longer wants to kill me?"

HUD: AFFIRMATIVE.

"Then what should I do with her? " I started making my way down the stairs, my big cock hanging half erect and covered in Mandy's drying pussy juices.

"Omigod... who the fuck are you and where the hell am I?"

Ninja bitch was standing at the bottom of the stairs and had looked up when she heard me coming down. She was still naked and had a shocked expression on her face.

"Hey... are you alright?" I tried to play it cool... realizing that both of us being naked was kind of an unlikely situation to start a conversation.

"Why am I naked? And why are YOU naked...?! What the fuck is going on?" She started to retreat from the stairway, one arm covering her boobs, and the other hand over her pussy.

"Don't worry... its not what it looks like... I kinda saved you from being kidnapped... And this is my place... I brought you here after saving you and uh... haven't had time to put some clothes on you yet..." That was about as lame a lie as I could imagine.... I'm such a noob.

HUD: RECOMMEND INITIATE PHERMONE CLOUD. CLASS 3 PRECURSOR NOW LACKS IMMUNITY TO PHERMONE ATTACKS WITH LOSS OF COGNITIVE NANITES.

"Good idea. Do it!" I thought. I felt a tingle on my skin. I kept walking slowly towards ninja bitch, hands in a "stay calm" gesture.

"Don't come any closer! What do you want....?! Uh... stop... uh.... where am I again?" The phermones seemed to be taking effect. Her frantic expression was replaced by confusion and her eyes had started to glaze over. Her arms dropped to her sides, revealing her perky C-cups and blond bush.

"As I was saying... I just rescued you. You're safe... don't worry." I walked up to her, and placed my hands on her shoulders in an effort to calm her. The phermones must have really started to work their magic because ninja bitch was now staring fixated at my half-erect cock.

"I'm Michael... What's your name?"

"Ann.... I'm Ann... You have a very nice cock...." She said. Just like Mandy, Ann seemed to have entered into a trance, hypnotized by my sex appeal.

"I'm glad you like it. Would you like to touch it?" I know I'd just given a long speech about replacing John as Mandy's boyfriend... but when a hot blond tells me I have a nice cock, what do you expect me to say?

"Is that pussy juice on your cock? Were you fucking someone just now?" For a short moment she looked up into my eyes. I could see the lust and envy in them. I had her.

"Yup... was in the middle of fucking my girlfriend's brains out when you woke up. That's her pussy juice. Still a bit sticky. Would you like to add yours to it?"

HUD: PHERMONE CLOUD WILL ONLY RESULT IN CONTROL OVER SUBJECT ANN WHILE IN CLOSE PROXIMITY. COMPLETE CONTROL WILL REQUIRE INSERTION OF COGNITION NANITES.

"Hmmmm... isn't that kinda like brain washing her? Not so keen on that...." I thought.

HUD: THIS UNIT DOES NOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INSERTION OF COGNITION-CONTROL NANITES IN ORDER TO ENSURE LOYALTY AND SEXUAL DOMINATION CURRENTLY TAKING PLACE.

"Good point. Let's do it." I thought, glad that HUD had changed my mind on the matter.

Meanwhile, Ann was now squatting in front of my cock, and had taken hold of it with both hands and started to rub my cock head against her face.

"Its so nice and warm... and hard... I can feel your pulse throbbing through it.... mmmmmm..." she said. "Is it ok if I taste it?"

"Of course... go ahead." I said, trying to act cool.

Ann opened her sexy mouth, aimed my cockhead and plunged me into its wet warmth.

"Ah.... your mouth feels great Ann.... Nice...."

"Mmmmm.... mmmm...." she moaned, sucking my cock. She had only gotten about 3 inches of it in. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be savoring the taste of both my cock and Mandy's pussy juices.

HUD: THIS ACTIVITY PRESENTS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR DELIVERY OF COGNITION-CONTROL NANITES.

"Great idea HUD... I'll get right on it." I thought. Ann's sucking had me burning with desire. I decided to take HUD's advice and speed the process along. Taking her head gently with both hands, I started to throat fuck Ann.

At the first two thrusts, Ann's eyes bulged in surprise as my cockhead thrust into her throat, causing her to gag. Then, she quickly adapted to the rhythm and adjusted her breathing accordingly. I was impressed, and took it as a green light to slam my cock into her throat even harder and faster.

"Urrk... Urrk... Urrkk.." she gurgled as my cock thumped into the back of her throat. I was regularly getting 5-6 inches of cock into her, and Ann had started tearing in response to her gag reflex. Saliva was bubbling up arond my cock as she tried to keep the lubrication going with my thrusts. This girl was good.

After 30 or so thrusts, I decided that I had enough fun and it was time to deliver the package. HUD noted the command and I felt a building of heat start in my balls and shoot up towards my cock.

"I'm gonna cum baby... you ready?"

"Mmmmm.... urrggh... urrggh... mmmmm hmmm..." she moaned around my cock, looking up at me with those sexy, tearful eyes.

Hot pleasure raced up the length of my cock and burst into her mouth.

"Ah!" I sighed, feeling myself squirt repeatedly deep into her throat. I held her head down on my cock as I ejaculated, wanting to ensure that all my cum went straight down. Ann struggled after about 6 sec of squirting and looked like she would gagged. She managed to get her gag reflex under control and swallowed all 15 seconds of my squirting hot cum.

When I was done, I gently withdrew my softening cock from her mouth.

"Wow... your cum tastes like...***" Ann suddenly stopped speaking in mid-sentence. Her eyes rolled back into their sockets and her body went limp. She slumped backwards against the wall like a used rag doll.

HUD: COGNITION-CONTROL NANITES INTERFACING WITH UNIT ANN. STANDBY..... INTERFACE COMPLETE. COGNITION PROGRAMMING COMPLETED. UNIT ANN IS NOW PERMANENTLY SUBJUGATED.

"Thanks HUD. Good work." I thought.

Ann's eyes slowly fluttered open, and she tried to get to her feet. I reached out and helped her stand.

"Michael.... wow... I feel kinda funny... last thing I remember I was giving you a nice blowjob.... Think I must have gotten carried away... hehe.." She grinned sheepishly at me, thinking that she had fainted while giving me head.

"Dun worry Ann, I'm glad you're feeling ok. You wanna sit down?" I helped her over to the couch.

"Nah... I'm fine... but I feel kinda warm and uncomfortable... You ok if I take a shower before we fuck some more?" She asked, grinning at me. Her right hand reached out and started stroking my cock like they were old friends.

"Sure! Go right ahead. There should be toiletries in the bath."

"Ok luv... seeya in a bit!" Ann said as she literally skipped towards the bathroom at the other end of the house, butt cheeks bouncing.

"That went well." I thought. I decided to make my way back upstairs to check on Mandy. I didn't like the idea that I had put her into hibernation and wanted to wake her.

HUD: SUBJECT MANDY HAS BEEN REANIMATED.

"Oh, you can do that remotely?" I asked.

HUD: AFFIRMATIVE.

"Michael? Michael where are you?" Mandy called from upstairs.

"Coming babe!" I ran up to my bedroom to find Mandy kneeling on my bed, butt naked and smiling at me.

"Sorry Michael, that last orgasm literally knocked me out....!" Mandy said, grinning cheekily at me.

"Haha.... yeah, you really enjoyed that last one." I said, playing along.

I ran up the stairs to find Mandy sitting at the edge of the bed grinning at me. She still glistened with the sweat from sex, and that only added to her sex appeal.

My cock started to get hard as I walked through the door. Mandy's eyes were glued to my crotch so she naturally noticed.

"Mmmm.... is that for me Michael?" she asked, grinning.

"Yep... and you know you want it..." I teased back. Mandy reached out and started stroking my cock. I was all ready to grab her head and face fuck her when everything went wrong.

HUD: WARNING! MULTIPLE PRECURSOR UNITS DETECTED IN VICINITY. WARNING! 2 DESTROYER CLASS UNITS APPROACHING. THIS UNIT IS NOT READY FOR CONFRONTATION WITH DESTROYER CLASS ADVERSARIES.

"What the hell is a Destroyer class unit?!" I shouted out loud.

"Michael? What do you mean? Is something wrong?" Mandy asked, confused. She stopped stroking my cock and looked up at me.

HUD: DESTROYER CLASS UNITS ARE HIGHLY EVOLVED COMBAT/SHOCK TROOPS DESIGNED AS MAIN ASSUALT FORCES IN PLANETARY INVASIONS. THEY ARE EQUIPPED WITH ADVANCED WEAPONARY AND ARE NEARLY INDESTRUCTIBLE. IN THE CONTEXT OF YOUR PLANET, A SINGLE DESTROYER CLASS COULD SINGLE-HANDEDLY WIPE OUT AN ENTIRE US ARMY TANK BRIGADE WITHOUT DIFFICULTY.

"What?! Oh shit... what the fuck do we do?"

And as if things weren't getting exciting enough, Ann came bouncing into the room.

"Hi Michael! I finished cleaning up. Wanna fuck? Hey! Who the hell are you?!" She shouted at Mandy.

"What?! Who the fuck is this Michael?" Mandy screamed back.

With classic timing, that was when the first salvo of concussion bursts landed and my world turned white with pain.

reynolddd
reynolddd
298 Followers