My Amazon Army Ch. 05

Story Info
Mandy is captured and becomes a toy.
3.2k words
4.46
51.4k
21

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
298 Followers

Chapter 5

[Mandy]

Mandy opened my eyes to sharp pain in her shoulders, wrists and lower back. She found herself hanging from a wall, bound by leather straps around the wrists and ankles. The room had grey concrete walls and a black tiled floor. Centralised air conditioning kept the room cool, and her nipples were erect from the cold. Blinking back tears, Mandy attempted to struggle against her bonds, but the leather straps were thick and strong. All she managed to do was chaff her wrists and ankles further.

She tried to remember how she had gotten here. The last thing she remembered was seeing this blond chick come up into Micheal's bedroom naked and smiling. From Micheal's reaction, Mandy suspected that he'd met the blond before... and perhaps done a lot more than just say "hi". This upset Mandy, and a surge or sour jealousy rose in her gut.

"Bitch. Micheal is mine. Who the fuck does she think she is?! No one's fucking my man except me. When I get my hands on her I'm gonna rip her nipples off with my teeth! Fucking blond cunt."

The outburst somehow made Mandy feel slightly better. The thought of Micheal also brought back memories of his big cocks pumping her, and she felt a sudden itch deep in her cunt that needed scratching.

"Oh Micheal, where are you? Wish you were here fucking me. I need that big cock of yours to scratch an itch."

As if on cue, the door at the opposite side of the room swung open.

In walked a tall man dressed in what appeared to be a pair of tight leather pants. His half naked body was well muscled and almost hairless. He had olive skin, sharp masculine features and big green eyes. His black hair was combed straight back and he had a grin on his face.

"Who... who are you?! Let me down! What do you want?!" said Mandy.

"Well, I thought that should be obvious. I quite clearly heard you ask for a man to come help you scratch an itch." He grinned, swaggering slowly across the room towards her.

"I wasn't looking for any man. I was thinking about my lover Micheal. Don't come any closer! Don't you dare touch me!" Mandy struggled against the leather bonds to no avail.

"Come on Mandy... I know women... Once they're horny, they don't care whose cock it is that they put in their cunts. As long as its long and thick, and as long as he pumps her for hours, women won't complain." He had crossed the room and was now standing in front of Mandy. His arms were relaxed on his hips and the grin had not left his face.

"Stay away from me! Don't you dare touch me. I'm not interested in fucking you!"

"I think I've got something here that'll change your mind..." With his right hand, he unzipped his pants. Out popped a thick brown cock. It was obviously still flaccid, but even then, it was already 7 inches long and almost 2 inches thick at the head.

Mandy gaped at the big cock. It was brown and green veins criss crossed underneath the skin. The circumcised cockhead was fleshy and a dark pink. It was definitely a handsome cock, and seemed like it would be a good size when hard. But, Mandy was unshaken. She belonged to Micheal and no one else.

"Look... Maybe you're right... Maybe some women just want cock. But I'm not one of those. Sure you've got a decent cock. But I'm not interested." She looked him in the eyes when she said it.

"Hmmm... surprising... You really are special. Almost any other woman I've been with would be drooling with lust once they get their eyes on my cock. No matter... I'm sure you'll change your mind once you feel my monster spread those pretty pussy lips." Left hand stroking his cock, the man reached his right hand up to massage Mandy's big tits.

"Get away from me! Stop it! You're not fucking me! Eeeeee!" Mandy struggled, but the bonds held her in place and the man just grinned and continued fondling her tits.

"Mandy my dear... I'd suggest you save your strength. Once I get started, you're going to need every ounce of energy.... to scream." He reached out with his left hand and grabbed Mandy around her throat. Effortlessly, he pressed her back against the wall, ignoring her struggles. With his right hand, he grasped Mandy's left ankle and lifted her left leg over his shoulder. Her right leg restrained by leather, the position spread Mandy's pussy wide to the world.

"No! Let me go! No!" She screamed, gasping for breath through the vice-like grip around her neck.

"As I said, I think you should save your strength my dear... For what comes next..." Grinning, he pressed his body against Mandy's, positioning his big cock before her mound. He must have been looking forward to this moment, as excitement had turned his impressive manhood into a veritable 10inch monster, with a cockhead that was almost 2inches across. Pre-cum oozed out of the tip, dripping in big white drops to the floor.

Unable to see what was about to tear into her cunt, Mandy continued to struggle and scream weakly. She screamed even louder when she felt his cockhead press against the lips of her pussy. And then, suddenly, eyes wide with surprise, Mandy's screams stopped midway.

"As I expected, you might have been immune to my airborne pheromones, but direct contact to high concentrations straight from my cock can still take your breath away." Said her assailant proudly.

"Uh... Get away... uh... What's going on? I... Uh... Something's wrong... I can't be feeling like this..." Mandy gasped, eyes rolling back into her head. Deep inside her cunt, arousal levels were shooting through the roof. Formerly dry and clenched cunt muscles were now generating pussy juice like there was no tomorrow. Her cunt lips had swollen, causing her labia to open like a flower to the dawn. Pussy juice was collecting on her cunt lips and the smell of Mandy's sex started to flood the room.

"There we are... Feeling better?" Asked her assailant, grinning even more broadly than before.

"What are you doing to me? I... I... Omigod, I'm so wet... I only feel like this with Micheal... What are you doing to me?! I need... I need..." Mandy moaned, eyes half closed. Her struggles had stopped and she was now leaning into her assailant. Sweat had broken out on her brow and her chest was flushed.

"Tell me babe... What do you need?"

"I need... I need you to fuck me! Fuck me and don't stop till I pass out! Fuck me now!" Mandy screamed, eyes wide open and staring at the ceiling.

"Your wish is my command..." And he thrust his big cock into her.

*******

[Micheal]

Micheal woke up to find himself lying on the floor naked. When he tried to rise, he found that he had been chained around the waist. A thick steel chain ran from a securing point on the concrete floor to a leather and steel wire harness that wrapped around his waist and both thighs. His naked cock hung free and unobstructed still, but bending at the waist and hip was hindered. He was naked. The room was a 10 foot square and all concrete. The only door was made of metal and unmarked on this side.

Remembering that always had a companion, Micheal turned to HUD for information on where he was.

"HUD, wake up. What the hell happened and where am I?"

HUD: THIS UNIT HAS BEEN UNCONSCIOUS FOR 29HRS AND 13MIN. CAUSE OF UNCONSCIOUSNESS WAS COMBINATION OF CONCUSSION CHARGES AND SEDATION DELIVERED INTRAVENOUSLY. LOCATION IS 278 MILES FROM SUBJECT'S ABODE, IN 20 MILES OUTSIDE OF THE NEAREST CITY.

"Damnit, I've been out for more than a day?! What the hell... First things first... Can you tell where Mandy is?"

HUD: UNIT MANDY IS 38 METRES SOUTHWEST OF THIS UNIT.

"Great. Is she ok?"

HUD: UNIT MANDY APPEARS TO BE IN PASSABLE HEALTH. HOWEVER, REPEATED SEXUAL AROUSAL OVER THE PAST 10 HOURS HAS RESULTED IN EXHAUSTION.

"Repeated what?! She's been fucking?"

HUD: AFFIRMATIVE. UNIT MANDY HAS HAD 59 ORGASMS IN THE PAST 10 HOURS. SHE HAS BEEN REPEATEDLY EXPOSED TO CONCENTRATED PHEROMONES, WHICH HAVE INTERFERRED WITH HER ABILITY TO ACT RATIONALLY.

"Crap... I need to do something... I can't let other guys pump my bitch!"

HUD: UNDERSTOOD. MANDY IS SECURED IN A CELL SIMILAR TO THIS ONE. SHE IS WITHIN TRANSMISSION RANGE, AND THIS UNIT CAN ACTIVATE MANDY'S NANITES TO ENABLE ESCAPE.

"Let's do it then. What exactly will nanite activation achieve?"

HUD: MANDY HAS RECEIVED 3 FULL INJECTIONS OF NANITES. THIS IS MORE NANITE MATERIAL THAN MOST COMBAT UNITS, THEREFORE PROVIDING UNPRECEDENTED EVOLUTIONARY POTENTIAL. ACTIVATING MANDY'S NANITE WILL ALLOW EVOLUTION TO COMMENCE, LIKELY RESULTING IN SUPERHUMAN CAPABILITIES. THIS WOULD PROVIDE MANDY WITH THE MEANS TO ESCAPE CONFINEMENT, AND LIKELY MAKE HER IMMUNE TO FURTHER PHEROMONE EXPOSURE.

"Sounds great. Do it!"

HUD: ACTIVATING EVOLUTIONARY PROCESSES IN SUBJECT MANDY, STANDY FOR FULL COMMAND SIGNAL DISCHARGE. REMINDER THAT COMMAND DISCHARGE OF THIS INTENSITY WILL CAUSE THIS UNIT TO SHUT DOWN FOR IN EXCESS OF 8 HOURS.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

And then there was a flash of blue light, seemingly bursting out from every pore of Micheal's body.

*******

[Mandy]

Mandy jerked awake. She was lying naked on the floor, and her whole body ached. Her jaws throbbed and her pussy and ass felt as if they had been rubbed with sandpaper. Her breasts were bruised and most of her body and face was covered by sticky, salty smelling sludge.

"Damnit... They did it again... Doped me and fucked my brains out... That must be the fourth time that I've passed out... I wonder how long I was out... At least they've untied me..." Groaning, Mandy struggled to her feet and stood up.

The room had been furnished since she had first woken up tied to the wall. There was now a king-sized mattress on the floor and several pails of water in the corner for her to wash up. She staggered over to the pails and started splashing cool water over her skin. Some of the pails were half empty, as she had used them hours before to clean the sperm of more than a dozen men from her skin.

From what she could tell, she had been designated as a fuck toy for a big group of men. She thought that there were at least 15 of them. Every few hours, a few of them would come into her room naked, spray her face with a pheromone solution and then make full use of her resultant uncontrollable sexual urges to please themselves.

They would fuck her repeatedly in every hole. Taking turns to cum, they would ejaculate all over her, before getting Mandy to blow them till they were hard again. Then they would fuck her some more, till the repeated orgasms from the fucking knocked her out. It had been pleasurable torture over and over again.

She splashed more water on herself, rubbing sperm of her face and breasts. The water made her feel better. She proceeded to clean the stuff off her stomach and pubes, having to use her fingers to scrub the clumps of sperm off her pussy lips. Her pussy felt sore and her inner thighs ached. There was a soft throbbing coming from her lower abdomen too, which she suspected had resulted from too many orgasms. Getting up, she wandered over to the full length mirror in the corner to see how she looked.

Her hair was a mess, with little lumps of sperm scattered throughout her thick locks. Her once big and beautiful breasts were covered in bruises from the manhandling they had received. She had dark circles underneath her eyes, indicative of too little sleep (and too much fucking) over the last day. She couldn't even remember when the cycle of gangbangs had begun.

And then the door to the cell opened. Mandy turned around to see a dozen tall, muscular and naked men walk into the room. All of them were grinning, some were stroking their cocks in anticipation of what was to come. The lead individual had a small spray can in his hand. Mandy remembered that device. It contained an aerosol agent that stole her mind and made her into a mindless animal that only knew how to fuck. Unconsciously, she retreated, bumping into the wall furthest from the door and the approaching men.

"Come on baby, no need to get all scared... You know you can't wait to have all of us fucking you... We recorded it on the CCTV system... Your performance is fucking 5-star award winning quality! If you were in the industry, you'd win Performer of the Year hands down every bloody year!" Said the black man with the spray, as he walked slowly towards Mandy.

"Get away from me...! Haven't you had enough?! You've had me more times than I can remember! You've had your fun! Leave me alone! Please!" Screamed Mandy.

"Darling, you don't seem to understand why you're here... You see, you're here cos the Firm needs a way to let us blow off all our pent up energy in a safe manner. You mean nobody's explained it to you? You're our fuck toy... simply cos in our current condition, if we go around fucking normal women, there ain't gonna be many live ones left after we're done with em...!" Said the black leader.

"What... what do you mean? Why do you need me for that? There must be plenty of whore in the city... and if its so important to your employer that you get sex, I'm sure they can afford it!"

"Baby you ain't listening. The Firm's gone and given us something special so that we can do their enforcement for 'em... And cos we can't really control our strength, and cos this treatment makes us real horny 24/7... Firm's had to find us a fine bitch that could take our shit! And somehow, you've got what it takes to let a 400 pound man fuck you without breaking... Lucky you!" He laughed, and the rest all started to hoot and cheer.

"Enough talk... seeing your sexy body is making me lose my mind. Time to fuck... we can talk after, if you're still up to it!" And he lunged forward, grabbing Mandy by the throat with his left arm and pressing her back into the wall. Mandy gasped with surprise and quick as a viper, his right arm shot up and delivered a big squirt straight into Mandy's mouth.

"Nooo!" screamed Mandy, but it was too late. The moment the pheromones hit her, all the fight left Mandy's body. A surge of lust rushed out of her groin into her abdomen, her pussy opened like a flower and she suddenly started to feel wet inside her cunt. Her nipples grew hard and a flush developed on her chest and cheeks. It was happening all over again. Her body was responding instantly to the drug and was signaling to Mandy that it needed to be well fucked.

"There... see? Now you're all ready for some excitement..." said the leader. He dropped the spray can to the floor and pressed himself against Mandy's body. His big cock was hard and ready, and with his right hand he positioned it in front of Mandy's now wet pussy lips.

"Here we go baby... time to enjoy 10 inches of black meat!" and he shoved his cock in.

"Ahhh!" moaned Mandy, her excited pussy taking every inch of the fat cock. "Fuck me! Fuck me you fucker! You made me horny, now do what you need to!"

"My pleasure!" said the black leader as he started pounding Mandy against the wall.

"Slap slap slap..." came the fuck noises as both groins met. The other men had started to gather around, wildly stroking their cocks, waiting their turn.

Mandy knew she had lost control of her body once again. The urge to fuck was overwhelming, and the feeling of big cock inside her cunt was like cold water bring poured down a parched, dehydrated throat. But unlike the last few times when she had been overwhelmed by desire, this time Mandy found that she seemed to still have her wits about her. Despite continuously wanting to be fucked, Mandy still had her mind to herself.

"I can't stop my body," she thought, "but somehow I don't feel as sex crazed as before..." Her black captor's big cock was plunging in and out of her wet pussy, sending little waves of pleasure through her body. She had not climaxed, but was close to it. Mandy could feel her cunt gripping the black cock, reluctantly letting it go at the end of every thrust. Moans of pleasure punctuated the slapping of his groin against hers.

"See baby, I knew you wanted more of my black cock!" said her captor, as he increased the pace of his fucking. "Ohhh.... your pussy is really squeezing me tight... can't get enough can you?! Uhhh... yeah! Squeeze my cock bitch.... squeeze it tight and make me cum!"

Her captor's pleasure had reached its peak, and he pumped his cock into Mandy furiously. "Slap, slap, slap..."

"Uhhh... I'm gonna cum you bitch!" he moaned, before spurting semen into Mandy's cunt.

Mandy, also in the beginnings of an orgasm, suddenly felt something strange happen. Her pussy suddenly tightened like a vice around the big cock, and in a motion that defined the laws of physics, SUCKED the cock deep into her cunt! Her captor's cock became buried to the hilt in her pussy. A strange suction began, draining ever more cum out of the big black cock.

"Uh! What?! Uh! That feels good baby! I didn't know you could... Uh! Uh! I can't stop... why won't I stop...!? Uh!" moaned her captor, as more and more sperm was literally sucked out of his cock and balls.

As the sperm hit her cervix, Mandy's orgasm peaked. "Ahhhh! Yes! Give me more of that thick cum!" It seemed as if the sperm enhanced her pleasure, like her body was craving the fluid for some reason. Instinctively, Mandy grabbed her captor in a hug, trying to keep his cock buried deep in her pussy while her cunt continued to suck sperm out of him.

The suction and demand for cum proved too much for her captor, and after valiantly squirting cum into Mandy's pussy for 20 seconds, his balls had emptied and his cock had started pumping blanks. The exertion had caused him to burst into cold sweat and his heart was pumping at 150 beats per minute.

"Uh... uh... uh...! So good...!" the suction on his cock was unbelievably pleasurable. Pushed beyond his endurance, her black captor collapsed on top of Mandy, eyes rolling back into his head as he passed out.

Mandy's orgasm started to fade the moment the flow of semen stopped. Her pussy loosened and the black cock slip free with a soft "pop". Her own body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat as she lay underneath her unconscious captor. Taking a deep breath, she reached up and pushed his limp body off.

"Ok guys, he's obviously done all he can for tonight... So, who's next?"

reynolddd
reynolddd
298 Followers