My Amazon Army Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
300 Followers

And Michael plunged right in. His big cockhead lodged against Alison's wet pussy lips for a moment, before sinking deep into her hot flesh.

"Uhhh.... You're nice and big.... Mmmmm.... We should have just gone straight to this part... Uhh... That's right baby... Pump me!" moaned Alison underneath Michael. Her eyes were closed and her mouth half open and she enjoyed the deep pumping she was receiving.

"Ahhh... You feel amazing... Dun worry baby... I'm going to pump you so much you'll have difficult walking for a week!" said Michael as he rode up and down on Alison's cunt.

"Slop slop slop slop...." went Alison's drenched cunt, pussy juices leaking out as Michael pumped her with abandon.

HUD: WARNING. NANITE ATTACK DETECTED. DEFENCES DEPLOYED.

"Uhh! I'm gonna cum Alison! Uh... You're so unbelievably hot...! Uh!" and Michael came, big time. He squirted huge bursts of nanite sperm into Alison's cunt.

"Oh baby! I can feel you squirting deep into me! Oh...! You've got so much cum... Its so warm... Oh... Give it to me..." moaned Alison as Michael continued to pump and squirt deep into her pussy.

Then, something happened.

"Uh... What.... What's happening Michael... What... Uh... I... *" and from Alison suddenly went flacid underneath Michael. Just like the other instances with Mandy and Ann, Alison had gone from willing fuck toy to inanimate sex doll. Her mouth remained open in mid-speech, eyes glazed and staring into space, her body spread eagled underneath Michael.

Still feeling the effects of the phermone cloud, Michael barely registered Alison's transformation. He kept pumping and squirting into her cunt and until his balls were dry. Only then did the arousal fade and his senses return.

"Wah... what happened?"

HUD: NANITE ASSAULT AVERTED. THIS UNIT'S NANITES HAVE OVERWHELMED UNIT ALISON'S DEFENCES AND RENDERED HER COMATOSE.

"Wow... she was amazing... I couldn't even think straight... how did she do that to me?"

HUD: DEEP SCANS HAVE REVEALED THAT UNIT ALISON IS A MATRIACH-CLASS ARBITER. IT IS FORTUNATE THAT YOU MANAGED TO INSEMINATE HER BEFORE BEING OVERWHELMED BY HER NANITES.

"Huh? So cos I came so quickly, I managed to stop her from taking control over me?! Wow... how's that for a bonus for being a One-Minute Man...!"

HUD: THAT IS CORRECT. THIS UNIT ENCOURAGES HASTE, IT IS NOT KNOWN HOW LONG OUR NANITES WILL BE ABLE TO SUBDUE ALISON. SHE IS VERY POWERFUL.

"Well, I can't break out of these chains... so unless you've got another plan..."

It was at that moment that the door to Michael's cell exploded outwards with a scream of tearing metal. The dust cleared to reveal Mandy standing at the door, naked and beautiful.

"Omigod, Mandy are you a sight for sore eyes!" said Michael.

"Hi baby... Sorry I took so long... though it seems you've managed to keep yourself busy..." said Mandy, gesturing at the naked woman underneath Michael.

"Uh, baby I can explain... really..."

"Oh really? Your explanation better be 1st class... cos otherwise I'm leaving your ass here to rot." said Mandy, glaring at him with her hands planted on her hips.

"Baby... we really gotta go before this chick wakes up... trust me on this?"

Obviously peeved, Mandy stepped over Alison and snapped Michael's chains like they were made of tissue paper. Michael staggered to his feet and grabbed Mandy into a hug, giving her a deep french kiss.

"Hmmmph. Don't you dare think that you've made up for it. Once we're out of this dump you've got some explaining to do lover." said Mandy, smiling.

"Alright... let's just get out of here.... right now....!"

reynolddd
reynolddd
300 Followers
12