My Amazon Army Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
294 Followers

"Wow... Michael really gave me a workout. Can't remember ever being so tired after sex. Banging last night, and then that mind-blowing session just now. I'm surprised my pussy hasn't been torn in half." muttered Rachel to herself as she stepped out of the shower.

Standing in front of the floor to ceiling mirror 8 feet across, Rachel admired herself as she dried off.

"Looks like the years have been kind to you babe. All that exercise and fooling around under the sun and stars and you still look like a million bucks..." massaging her big boobs, Rachel checked for stretch marks and sagginess on her prized assets. "Hmmm... I thought I remembered my babies were a bit saggy these last year or so... You two seem as perky as when I was 19! Must be that new skin thing that I've been using... worth every penny." smiled Rachel.

"Think I'll go get some sun while waiting for Michael to get up..." she mumbled, strolling out of the bathroom onto the rooftop terrace of Michael's penthouse.

Sauntering naked onto the terrace, Rachel took in the view of the city from Michael's the skyscraper-top home. She could see the sea from here, and cars looked like big ants bustling around below. Perched on the helipad some 30 feet away was Michael's private helicopter, and an infinity pool covered about half of the rest of the roof. Through another entrance from the terrace into the apartment, Rachel could see Michael still asleep on his huge circular bed.

"This is the life..." she mumbled as she wandered over to the poolside to work on her tan. Before too long, Rachel fell into a restful slumber under the sun.

Unnoticed, Rachel's rose red hair was lengthening and thickening as time passed... from just touching her bra line, her hair now extended to just below Rachel's bum. It had been doing so since she woke from her little nap. Now, exposed to direct sunlight, her body was evolving to absorb its heat and radiation to convert it into matter and energy, fuelling the transformation that Michael's nanites had underway. Her skin was also tightening, regaining the elasticity and perfect pigmentation of a woman in her prime, permanently. Inside her body, even more changes were taking place. Her internal organs were undergoing an amazing transformation that would make her body into a walking chemical factory. Her bones were also hardening, becoming stronger than steel, gaps between ribs closing off to protect her organs within. Her breasts and nipples, already glorious, gained new tissue that allowed them to engorge even larger to perform the tasks ahead.

XXXXX

[Michael]

Michael awoke from his slumber, feeling much stronger. His balls were still light, having been depleted from the massive cum shot he had given Rachel several hours earlier.

How's things HUD?

HUD: UNIT RACHEL IS UNDERGOING MODIFICATION. TIME TO COMPLETION 6 MINUTES. YOU WILL BE HAPPY TO NOTE THAT RACHEL'S GENETIC STRUCTURE HAS PROVEN EXTREMELY SUITABLE FOR EVOLUTIONARY ENHANCEMENT. HER NEW ABILITIES WILL BE IMPRESSIVE.

Cool... I'm more interested in her looks, any luck in that department?

HUD: YOU HAD NOT SPECIFIED ANY COSMETIC ADJUSTMENTS, IF U WISH, WE CAN ADD THEM NOW.

Michael gave it some thought, but for the life of him couldn't imagine any way of making Rachel look more perfect.

Nah, I think she's perfect the way she is. Focus on the rest. So she's gonna be something like Mandy? Totally unstoppable?

HUD: UNIT MANDY IS UNIQUE. BESIDES NANITE FROM YOU, SHE ALSO INJESTED NANITES FROM AN ARBITER AND STOLE ENHANCED GENETIC MATERIAL FROM SEVERAL EVOLVED SUPER SOLDIERS. IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO MATCH HER LEVEL OF ENHANCEMENT. NONETHELESS, UNIT RACHEL WILL BE VERY CAPABLE.

Good to know. Where did Lisa go?

HUD: SUBJECT LISA HAS LEFT THE APARTMENT. I DO NOT HAVE HER EXACT LOCATION.

Ok... Maybe she went to get some food or something. Where's Rachel by the way?

HUD: UNIT RACHEL IS ON THE TERRACE SUN TANNING. SHE IS CURRENTLY ASLEEP.

Ok. So I'm kinda free at the moment. Think I'll go get something to eat.

Michael wandered over to the wardrobe and pulled on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Jogging to the main door of his penthouse, he stepped out and shut the door behind him. Immediately outside the door he found 2 of his body guards chatting idly. Since his capture 3 weeks ago, Michael had taken extra precautions with security and hired a crack team to protect him day and night. This morning the team allocated to this penthouse was Anna and Joanne. Oh, and his bodyguards consisted solely of good looking women who were either ex-military or had security/espionage-related expertise. Basically, hot babes that were good at killing.

"Hey Anna, Joanne... I'm gonna head out to get some food." said Michael, strolling to his private lift.

"Sure, we're right behind you." smiled the blond Anna.

Just as Michael was about to reach out to call the lift, the fire escape door to the right suddenly swung open. Out rushed an armoured man with an assault rifle, and movement behind him indicated he was not alone.

"Get down!" shouted Anna as she tackled Michael to the ground. Michael rolled with Anna, conveniently cupping his right hand on one of her boobs as they tumbled together.

HUD: WARNING! ASSAILANTS ARE SUPER-SOLDIER ENHANCED HUMANS. SUMMONING REINFORCEMENTS.

Joanne had pulled out her automatic pistols and was spraying lead at the Super Soldiers as she dived across the room for cover. The 9mm rounds seemed to bounce off the man, who calmly swung out his assault rifle, took aim at the moving Joanne, and fired off a burst of rounds. With pinpoint accuracy, he 6 rifle rounds tore through Joanne's neck and face, and she dropped lifeless and headless to the floor.

"No!" shouted Michael, the gravity of the situation finally piercing the lust-filled shroud that he spent his days in.

"Stay down!" said Anna as she kneeled on top of him and returned fire with both her pistols. Having witnessed how ineffective Joanne's attacks had been, Anna aimed at the man's eyes. While most bounced off his face, one lucky round hit him in the left eye. His eyeball exploded and he reeled backwards in pain.

Unfortunately, the next soldier calmly shoved his friend out of the way and pumped a burst of lead into Anna's chest. She collapsed in a gory mess on top of Michael, dead before she hit.

"Fuck! No! HUD, we need to do something, these fuckers just killed 2 of my girls!"

HUD: REINFORCEMENTS HAVE ARRIVED.

"Wha?!"

Before Michael could finish, the main door of his penthouse exploded outwards. The heavy wooden door careened into the 2nd soldier, knocking him to the floor. From the remains of his penthouse doorway stepped Rachel. She was still gloriously nude, but the evolution had lengthened and thickened her red hair and her boobs and areola seemed to grown a size.

"Stay down Michael, I'll take care of this." she said, giving Michael a re-assuring smile.

A third soldier burst out of the stairwell, assault rifle spitting lead at Rachel. In a blur of red, Rachel's hair lengthened and swirled around her like a cocoon. The incoming bullets bounced harmlessly off what had suddenly become a metallic red shield. Meanwhile, behind the curtain of impervious red hair, Rachel had grabbed her boobs in both hands. One hard squeeze each and each boob squited a small lump of white clay-like substance into her palms. When the soldier paused to re-load his weapon, Rachel's hands shot out, launching a glob of clay each at her assailant and the soldier who had killed Anna.

The clay hit them both in the face and instantly detonated with a soft "plop". Like a shaped charge, the backs of the heads of both soldiers exploded in torrents of red gore and they toppled over. Rachel rushed forward and picked the remaining soldier up. Ripping the rifle from his hand, she slammed him against the adjacent wall one-handedly, sending large cracks across the surface and shattering the soldier's shoulder and ribs.

However, he still had some fight left in him and with his remaining arm reached for the big hunting knife at his belt. Rachel caught his wrist and effortlessly flipped the weapon around and stabbed it to the hilt in the soldier's neck, nearly decapitating him. Rachel dropped the dying soldier to the floor and turned to Michael.

"You ok baby?" she asked, a soft smile of concern on her face.

"Wow... That was amazing Rachel. You really saved my bacon." said Michael.

"Haha... Yeah, couldn't have done it without that big load of yours I'm told. I feel like a totally new woman... strong, fast, chemical factories for boobs and kevlar weave for hair... Pretty cool don't you think?" she replied, grinning.

Just then, the lift arrived with more of Michael's security staff and a medical team. Seeing what had taken place, they quickly proceeded to clear things up.

"Looks like this place has been compromised. Think we better leave babe." said Michael.

"Sure... gimme a minute to put on some clothes and make-up... wouldn't want the helicopter pilot to crash the silly thing cos he was trying to check me out would we?" she quipped.

"No... definitely a good idea to put on some clothes..." said Michael as he followed her back into the penthouse.

reynolddd
reynolddd
294 Followers
12