My Amazon Army Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what really shocked Rachel was what Michael was doing.

Two paces from Amanda, Rachel found Michael lying flat on his back on the floor. He was also completely naked and his big erect cocks was also buried in pussy. A now completely naked black haired woman was squatting over Michael's cock, riding up and down his thick shaft in a steady rhythm. She had a seductive smile on her face and would let out a soft moan every time Michael's shaft sank all the way into her pussy. She was obviously in control of the fucking, varying the speed and strength of each up and down motion to maximise her enjoyment. Rachel could see Michael's cock covered in white pussy juices, which had also gathered and streaked down his big balls. If there was any doubt as to whether Michael was participating willingly, the fact that Michael's hand were firmly grasped on the raven haired vixen's butt cheeks, and the grunts of pleasure coming from him immediately made things clear.

"What the fuck! Michael?! What the hell have you done to him?!" Rachel burst out.

The blond that had drawn Rachel's attention to what was happening gave Rachel a smug grin. She was tall and lithe, green eyes and royal features. Her C cups strained against the black leather of her sleeve-less vest and her pants accentuated her shapely legs.

"So attached to Michael already?! Didn't you two just meet last night? Was it his magnetic personality that has you so taken? Or that python of a cock between his legs?" she taunted.

"I'm certain its his cock," said the black haired babe between breaths, "Speaking from first hand experience, its quite a magnificent specimen." She added, speeding up her strokes and moaning even louder as she worked Michael's cock.

"Hahaha....!" laughed the blond.

"You bitch! Get off him!" shouted Rachel, about to pounce on her competition.

"Hang on there... I'm sure you would have noticed by now that Michael isn't exactly an unwilling participant." said the blond.

Yes I have. And what the hell is up with that? This chick is super hot... but Michael can't be so desperate to fuck that he'd have sex with one of them right?!

The black haired vixen was super hot. She had waist length, wavy black hair that shone in the light, and tossed sexily as she rode up and down Michael's cock. Her Latino complexion, exotic feature, big eyes and full lips made her a stunning beauty. While her pointy D cups, slim waist and bubble butt would turn any man into a bull in heat. But even with all that, Rachel was certain that the latino was, at most, equal to her own hotness. In fact, after the rejuvenation of Michale's nanites, Rachel was dead certain that she was hotter than the black haired vixen. So what had made Michael loose his mind and want to fuck this bitch?

"Confused? No doubt you're wondering what Kara has that could make Michael want to fuck her when he's already got something as hot as you. Well, I must say, you are one good looking woman. And under normal circumstances, I doubt Michael would have given Kara a second look now that he's got you." said the blond, inviting a black look from Kara who overheard. "But you see, Kara isn't just hot. She was specifically designed to subdue our little lover boy. I'm sure you've heard about what Michael was up to back in the Firm's headquarters some weeks back?"

Rachel didn't reply, but her own curiosity had gotten the better of her and she stopped moving towards Michael.

"Well, your lover had a run in with one of our female Directors. And, after some... shall we say interactions, Michael managed to pump some of his magic cum into her. Well, those nasty little nanites of his sent our Director into something of a sexual coma. Something that should have been impossible for a being of her power levels. In fact, up till the point of ejaculation, Michael had been completely under her control." explained the blond. "So, we realised that we were dealing with something quite unexpected with Michael. He seems to be carrying something around in those balls of his that we can't quite deal with and we've seen what kind of amazing specimens he can create. I don't think you've met Mandy, but she managed to kill almost 20 of us in the process of breaking out of our facility. That should have been impossible. Some of those she killed had power levels that would have enabled them to defeat a small human army single handedly. So the Firm decided that we needed to take a closer look at what Michael had to offer."

As she talked, the blond wandered over to Kara and Michael and cheekily fondled Kara's breasts as she rode up and down Michael's thick shaft.

"So Kara was our answer. The Firm pulled a hot latino chick off the street and genetically engineered her with the subjugation of Michael in mind. To achieve that, Kara was designed to pump out ridiculous levels of pheromones to overwhelm Michael's defences. Her pussy juices and saliva also act like cognitive dampeners, interfering with the ability to think. Kara's pussy is also a work of art -- Venus cunt made flesh apparently -- and it seems to be doing its job looking at how Michael seems to be enjoying himself."

Throughout the blond's explanation, Kara's jackhammer fucking never missed a beat. Her expression a scene of ecstasy, beads of perspiration dripping from her big swaying breasts, Kara rode Michael like a machine. And, just like any cock stuffed into a priceless sex toy, all Michael could do was lie there while the pleasure flowing from Kara's pussy into his cock overwhelmed him. His moans of pleasure every time Kara sank down on his meat stabbed into Rachel, causing her gut to turn with jealousy.

"Enough is enough! I'm taking my lover back from this bitch. To hell that he's enjoying himself." she said, once again preparing to pounce, when suddenly, out of nowhere, Rachel was hit by a wave of lust. It was as if she had been starved of sex for years and had suddenly been presented with a big cock mounted on a hot hunk. A hot rush of passion came boiling out of her groin and her pussy suddenly became very wet.

Instead of leaping onto Kara as she intended, Rachel slumped to her hands and knees on the floor, gasping for breath.

What the hell is happening?! Ugh... I... I so need to fuck...!

"Having difficulty thinking darling?" said a deep male voice. Rachel looked up and saw the male intruder extracting his cock from Amanda's cunt. As if her entire body had been hanging from his cock, Amanda immediately toppled onto her side like limp doll. Now that her chest and face were exposed, Rachel could see how flushed and wet with sweat Amanda was. Her eyes were half rolled back into her head and her breathing was fast and shallow. She looked on the verge of fainting, whether from multiple orgasms or just physical exhaustion Rachel couldn't tell.

"That was quite pleasant." said the male intruder, turning towards Rachel. On her hands and knees, his cock was almost at eye level to her. It was a veiny, dark brown meat baton, 9 inches long and 2 inches thick at the glans. The surge of lust that roared out of Rachel's cunt when she laid eyes on the cock told her that it was exactly what her body needed.

What's going on?! I am definitely not sex starved and this fucker's cock is not that amazing. Michael's meat is way better. He must be doing something to me....

"I suppose you should have figured it out by now. Just like the Firm engineered Kara to subdue Michael, they made me to deal with all his superhuman sex toys." he said grinning. "You can call me Brad, and I suspect we're going to get to know each other really well. Or at least my cock is going to get to know every little nook and cranny on that wonderful body of yours extremely well."

As he spoke, Brad strode over to stand before Rachel, erect cock facing almost poking her in the face.

"So, any objections?" he asked.

No! I can't let him do this to me! I need to save Michael and get us both out of here!

But Rachel's body was no longer her's to control. As if in a trance, Rachel rolled onto her back, spread her legs and opened her wet cunt to Brad.

"No objections. Please fuck me." she said.

And Brad did just that.

12