My American Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I couldn't believe that Stella would go that far – but I'd never have believed that what was happening now could happen! My finger was inside her wet, warm vagina – Jacko's hands were fondling her bare breasts – and Stella was moaning and squirming in an ecstasy of pleasure and passion.

Without even thinking about it, I slid my finger out of her and reached up and grasped her bikini bottoms at the waist, and pulled. They slid down, revealing the back of Stella's hand, cupped protectively round her groin, her middle finger working busily in the nest of soft brown hair. And, just below the tips of her fingers, lay the parted, inviting lips of the first vagina I had ever seen.

I had dragged her swimsuit halfway down her thighs before I stopped to look up between her legs. But now I wanted to see her with her legs fully open, so I pushed them down over her knees and calves, then off her feet.

It was then that Jacko, putting his hands under Stella's shoulders and back, hissed at me to help lift her out of the boat. She was still playing with her clitoris with her right hand, while her left was squeezing one of her exposed breasts.

Kneeling between her thighs, I put my hands under her bottom and, at Jacko's signal, lifted her gently. We both stood up and stepped over the side of the boat onto the damp sand. The sand was dry about ten yards away from the lapping water and we carried Stella over and rested her, on her back, where she lay, eyes still shut, her body moving involuntarily as she stimulated herself.

I looked down at her. I was still mesmerised by her fragile female beauty and by the shock of seeing her nakedness for the first time.

So it wasn't until I saw Jacko's erect penis out of the corner of my eye that I realised he had taken off his shorts.

"What – what are you doing?" I gasped, staring at his cock.

"What do you think, man?" he laughed, and, at that, Stella opened her eyes. For a second or two, she didn't realise what she was seeing, then she gave a frightened squeal and struggled up to a sitting position, hugging her arms round her knees and rolling herself into a tight ball.

Jacko dropped to his knees beside her, folding his arms round her. The end of his cock touched her bare arm, and she screamed and tried to roll away, but Jacko held her easily and, like before, whispered into her ear words of comfort and reassurance. I watched, fascinated, as Stella gradually relaxed and settled into his embrace.

Again, he started off by stroking her upper arms, and nibbling her ear, and, gradually, his hand slid down to caress the upper slopes of her breasts. I noticed that his erection was pushing against her shoulder blade, but she didn't seem to notice. Then Jacko's mouth found her lips and she opened them to him.

Slowly, he loosened his grip on her and laid her gently on the soft warm sand. His lips were still fastened on hers and, as she reclined back into the sand, Jacko's right hand slid over her unprotected belly, down through the brown nest of hair, and rested gently between her thighs. His middle finger slowly rubbed against the glistening pink lips and Stella purred softly, parting her legs a little, her back arching against the sand as he lifted her lower body to meet Jacko's skilled fingers.

Unhurriedly, and keeping his hand stimulating Stella's vaginal opening, Jacko lifted his right leg over her body until his knee was on the sand, between her thighs, then his left leg followed, and he was kneeling over her, his prick fully erect, about a foot above her stomach.

Only then did Jacko break off their long kiss and I watched Stella's face as she opened her eyes and looked down to see Jacko poised over her. As she caught sight of his penis, her eyes opened wide, as if in alarm, and she seemed about to protest.

Then a shaky smile flitted across her face and, squinting into the sun, she looked up into Jacko's face. Taking a deep breath, she slowly nodded her head in acquiescence, her eyelids falling shut as she did so, her tongue running round her lips.

Jacko leant forward and, again, kissed Stella's mouth, very gently, then, removing his hand from her vagina, gripped his cock and bent his knees to position it at her opening. As it touched her sensitive inner lips, Stella gasped and opened her legs as wide as she could, then, as he began to slide it inside her, she bent her knees and fastened her ankles round his waist.

Then, in an instant, Jacko was fully inside her and he began to ride her. He was too tall to carry on kissing her while his cock was inside her, so he was propped up on his arms, holding her hands down on the sand, looking down into her face and, every so often, swooping down to kiss one of her breasts.

Stella, meanwhile, was staring deep into his eyes, her own eyes like saucers and her mouth in the shape of an "O" as she gave out little gasps and moans of sensual pleasure.

It wasn't until I caught sight of her face that the first tinge of envy kicked in. Up to that point, I had been, simply, a voyeur – completely carried away by the excitement of watching Jacko gradually seduce Stella's inhibitions from her as he stripped away her clothes and coaxed her mind and body to his will.

But now reality hit me like a shock wave. The look of utter devotion in Stella's eyes as they stared up into Jacko's face was like a violent kick in the stomach and all my instincts screamed at me to drag him off her.

But I didn't. I didn't because I was a coward – he was bigger than me, and stronger, and I knew that any such move on my part would bring terrible - and painful - humiliating retribution. But I also did nothing because I wanted to have her, too – even if it was only because she felt guilty about what she had let Jacko do.

So I knelt, and watched. I watched as Stella's eyes became glazed and her head started shaking from side to side and her breathing became one long constant gasp and then her eyes snapped shut and she screamed and her body went rigid, then convulsed wildly as Jacko continued to thrust deeply inside her.

She was still shaking when Jacko's jaw clenched tight and, with a violent lunge, he pulled himself out of her, semen spurting wildly out of the end of his penis. His fist closed round it and he fell to one side as he masturbated himself to completion.

Stella's breathing was still sharp and ragged as I climbed on top of her. Her eyes opened as she felt me move above her and she opened her mouth, as if to protest, then closed it again. I felt her hand close round my cock and guide it between her thighs. For a moment, I panicked, but then she slid the head of my erection into her wet, warm aperture, and I gave way to my animal passion and the incredible sensation of her tight young vaginal muscles enfolding my rigid cock.

Stella gave a little gasp as I completed our coupling, then, to my intense gratitude, she reached up and pulled my head down to her mouth and kissed me. I felt her breasts against my bare chest and, conscious that I had never felt them with my hand, slipped a hand between us and squeezed one of them. The feel of her small, erect nipple in my hand was intoxicating, and I squeezed her breast, hard.

She gasped again and I immediately eased my grip, thinking I had hurt her, but then her legs scissored round my waist, pulling me deeper into her and I took both her tits in my hand and twisted them. Her head flew back and her mouth gaped open in a soundless cry of ecstasy and I felt my cock grow inside her tight warm cunt, as my sense of masculine power overwhelmed me.

I began to slide my cock in and out of her, driving hard into her on each downward thrust, gripping her tits and pulling on her nipples. The harder I fucked her, the longer the pulls on her nipples, the more she seemed to like it. Once again, I watched as her eyes glazed and her head shook from side to side, a low moan building up in her throat, then she was jerking and spasming under me, like she had done with Jacko, and she was screaming my name as her second orgasm hit her.

I could have held back but, as she went over the top, I decided not to, and, with a final deep thrust, buried my cock deep inside her, my balls hard against the soft cheeks of her ass, and felt the jets of come shoot out of me, into the depths of her womb. I could feel my semen, and her juices, bathe my pulsating cock and it was like no feeling I had ever had before, in my whole life.

As the last emission spurted out of me, Stella was still moaning, in the throes of orgasm. I looked down at her face, at her open mouth, and I slid my cock out of her and, with a swift movement, scrambled up the sand and put the shiny, slippery head between her lips.

I cradled her head and pulled it towards me. Her eyes opened and squinted down to look at my subsiding penis slithering over her bottom lip. Then she reached up a hand and took the shaft between her finger and thumb. Her lips closed over my cock and I felt her little strong tongue begin to lick it clean. Unbelievably, I felt it begin to stiffen again, and I reached down to cup a naked breast in my spare hand.

The backs of my fingers brushed against a shock of fair hair, and I looked down to see the top of Jacko's head. His hands were holding Stella's legs apart and his mouth was between her thighs. I could see his tongue licking the sensitive lips of her splayed vagina and, at the sight, I felt my cock swell to fill her open mouth ...

We spent the best part of another two hours on that sandbank, before the tide came in and forced us back to shore. During that time, Stella was transformed from a shy young virgin to a cock-hungry slut. I lost count of the number of orgasms she had. I know I had five, two in her mouth, two up her eager cunt, and one between her firm little tits.

Jacko had at least as many, his final one – and hers – coming when, with her sitting on him, his rod plunged deep up her spread vagina, he slid a lubricated finger into her anus, and she climaxed fiercely, with a shattering series of screams of abandonment.

For the rest of Jacko's visit, we were a threesome and, at every opportunity, Jacko and I fondled and fucked the transformed Stella. Even in the cinema, we would sit either side of her and feel her tits and her cunt, while she reached a hand out either side and played with our cocks. Then, when we left, we would take her down to the dark, deserted beach and strip her naked and take turns at fucking her until we were both exhausted.

On one memorable afternoon, we were able to smuggle her into my bedroom and, after we had both fucked and sixty-nined her, Jacko produced a tub of some cream and, after coating his cock with it, introduced Stella to the delights of anal sex. After some initial reluctance, and a little pain, Stella managed to take the whole of Jacko's impressive big cock into her ass, and I followed, with little difficulty.

After that, she was able to enjoy both of our cocks inside her at the same time – once, notably, in a seaside shelter, sandwiched between us, both of us standing up, while late-night strollers passed by, unsuspecting!

Of course, once Jacko went home, it wasn't the same – but, by then, it was too late. Stella was pregnant and we were married early in the New Year. We had a son, then another one – both mine, I'm sure – and, twelve years on, we have a happy, stable life. Stella is a fine wife, and mother, and we get a Christmas card, every year, from Jacko and his wife – not Cindy – in the USA. Jacko has never re-visited the UK, but, one day – who knows?

Stella has filled out a little – her breasts and bottom are rounder, curvier, than they were before. If anything, she has improved, in my eyes. Our sex life is excellent – of course, we always have to have 'three' in the bed – even if it is only recollection of those summer days, with Jacko, or fantasy, when we imagine being joined by one of our male friends, or a teaching colleague of Stella's.

Stella's sexual 'button' just doesn't get flicked by one guy, on his own, and there almost always has to be a fictional third party present whenever we get it on, at home. Fortunately, that turns me on, too, and we both have vivid imaginations, so there is no shortage of fantasy material.

And, every three months, we board the boys with Stella's parents and set off down to London for a 'theatre visit', including an overnight stop in a small hotel in Kensington. What the grandparents don't know is that we go to the matinee theatre performance, then return to the hotel, where Stella has a long, hot soak in a bath, then dresses carefully – a short, diaphanous dress in sheer silk, with a plunging neckline; a low-cut, transparent brassiere; a high-sided thong; and self-supporting stockings.

By the time the taxi comes to take us to dinner, her eyes are bright, her lips moist, with anticipation, and my cock is like a rod in my pants. Neither of us feels like eating, but we both love the sidelong glances she gets from the other diners – male and female – as they sense the sexual aura exuding from her, and try to get glimpses of her lush body in the inadequate cover offered by her skimpy clothing.

Then another taxi takes us to a nightclub, and we separate as soon as we're admitted. I spend the rest of the evening, nursing a drink, watching as man after man strikes up a conversation with my lovely sexy wife, buying her drinks, sitting with her, casually resting a hand on her shoulder, or leg, while she smiles deep into their eyes, flirting with them, returning their casual touches.

After an hour or two, she begins to accept invitations to dance, and either sways sinuously in front of her partner of the moment, her breasts jiggling temptingly in the tiny bra, her bare bottom cheeks rolling sexily under the semi-transparent dress.

Then, when the music slows, the dances are closer, and she leans into her partner, her breasts brushing against his chest. I stand at the bar, watching, as a hand glides down her back to fondle her buttocks and gently ease her towards the waiting erection. She takes little persuading and is soon rotating her groin against a stranger's hard cock. Occasionally, she will allow herself to be directed to a dark corner, where her partner can insinuate a hand between their bodies and cup it around a soft, warm breast.

She permits this – and even a long, tongue-exchanging kiss – as part of her own stimulation, but she will then move on to another partner, another erection, another pair of hands taking liberties with her receptive body. By this time, she has usually made up her mind which of her admirers will have her tonight, but she delays making this obvious for as long as possible, to allow her the maximum enjoyment of feeling as many cocks as possible, and as many hands caressing her bottom and her tits.

The lucky guy is usually between thirty and forty, experienced, slim, dark – not too well-built, just in case things go wrong and I have to get rid of him. Once the choice is made, I'll know. She will accept his invitation to a third consecutive dance and, when they get into a corner, and he is kissing her and fondling her tits, she allows herself the luxury of slipping her hand onto his cock and, as she caresses it through his trousers, she gently explains the arrangement to him.

By that time, I've made my way round the floor to where they are and, once the guy has gone for the deal, Stella beckons me over, and introduces me. Then we all prepare to leave, and I get a taxi ordered. Stella sits between us, in the taxi, and, once we're on the move, I reach over and kiss her.

While she's returning my kiss, I slip my hand in her dress and ease one of her breasts out of her bra. The guy is watching, of course, and I invite him to have a feel. I love that moment – when I'm kissing Stella, and she feels a stranger's hand on her uncovered breast, and nipple, for the first time. It's as though an electric shock has gone through her. She gives me one deep, final kiss, then turns and surrenders her mouth to the other man.

If he tries, she'll let him strip her half-naked –to the waist – in the cab. She – and I – both get a buzz from the taxi-driver being able to see her delicious naked tits in his mirror. When we arrive at the hotel, she covers herself with a wrap to get us up to the room – then, once we're there, I pour myself a drink and sit down and watch while Stella leads her date to the bed.

She likes him to strip her slowly, with a lot of kissing. For that time, she behaves as if I'm not there, and I watch, consumed with lust, as her 'date' eases her dress off, kissing her mouth, earlobes, shoulders – then, guided by Stella, moves his mouth down to the tops of her sumptuous breasts. Giving little moans of pleasure, Stella usually unclips her bra, herself, and offers her nipples up to be kissed. By then, I can see her rubbing her thighs together as her arousal builds, and it isn't long before the man's hand slides down her front and cups her vaginal area, through her dress.

She raises her hips and thrusts herself against his fingers. He pulls her dress up and, feeling the wetness at the front of her brief panties, slides a finger inside and enters her moist, receptive slit. This brings a deep moan from my writhing wife and, reaching up to grab her own breasts and caress them, she pleads with him to get undressed and show her his cock. As he does so, her hand slides under the top of her thong and finds her clitoris, pushing her dress away as she does so.

Now, she is naked, apart from her tiny panties, teasing her breasts and clit, and sighing in anticipation. When he, too, is naked, she smiles in pleasure at the sight of his erect cock and reaches out to take it in her hand. I am irresistibly reminded of the first time she touched mine, guiding it towards her teenage vulva that long-ago afternoon on the sandbank and I watch, almost overcome with my own arousal, as my sweet wife takes another new cock between her slim fingers.

But, this time, she eases it towards her lips and gently closes them round the head. I can imagine her tongue running round the corona. If, at this point, he doesn't start easing her panties off, Stella reaches down and does it herself then, with her hand still holding the guy's penis gently, slides her legs apart and moves him down her body.

It is at this point that I stand up and begin to strip off, myself, watching the guy kneeling between Stella's spread thighs, his balls tight in his scrotum as Stella positions his hard cock above her welcoming pussy.

"Fuck me, now," she breathes up at him, and slides the tip of his cock against her wet, open lips. "Come on – fuck my cunt!"

From that point on, all three of us, usually, are in seventh heaven – but, especially, Stella. For her, having sex with two men at once is the only really worthwhile sexual experience and, because of her position in the community, she rations herself, strictly, to this 'once every three months' adventure. So far - and we've now done it twenty-three times! – nothing has gone wrong. The men have always gone away more than satisfied, and we've got enough memories to keep us going through another period of domestic respectability.

And, one of these days, I'll meet up with Jacko again, and tell him just what he started off – or, even better, we'll both meet up with him – and show him!

(As always, I would welcome e-mail comments on this story, and all e-mails with a return address will be answered.)

12