My American Friends Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie watched, and then said, "I suppose Jane has some dildos too. I need to ask her. I can't believe I'm learning all this today." She said nothing more to me, pensive, for a long while, dandling the baby and making faces so that Mireille smiled and gurgled at her. Then she asked, "Have you read a book called 'The Red Tent'?"

"As a matter of fact I read it a couple of weeks ago."

"Do you think it's true that mothers deflowered their daughters back then, like in the book?"

"I don't know. I suppose it's possible. Maybe."

"I want you to do that to me!"

"You must be joking."

"I've been thinking about it for a long time. Not being a virgin any more, I mean. And you were so gentle with me and so sexy today; I want you to do it for me. I think I would remember it all my life, and it wouldn't be with some man who would hurt me or not care."

"Let's have a drink. We just had some very nice sex, but this isn't something to decide on the spur of the moment. And I've never done anything like that before either."

I poured us glasses of Sancerre. As she sipped, Natalie spoke again, "I like it that it would be new for you too. We would both remember it forever. How would you do it? With the strapon?"

I had been thinking about her request, and truthfully I found the prospect enticing as well. "No. I have a better idea. Let's wait until Mireille is ready to sleep again, and I'll show you." In the meantime, I put on some music, and we both played with Mireille until she began to yawn. Putting her to my breast, she drank a little and soon fell asleep.

"What's your idea? I want to see!" Natalie could scarcely contain her excitement.

Taking her back to the stateroom, I placed the strapon back in its box and into the toy drawer, and instead withdrew the double-ended dildo that I had purchased in London at a sex shop. It is of a slick translucent sea-blue gel material with a flexible plastic "skeleton" inside which allowed it to retain its shape when bent. Although of moderate thickness, it is about 16 inches long, with the shape of a cock head molded into each end.

"God, it's so long. No one could take all of that." I handed it to her, letting her feel the head and shaft as she flexed it. "What do you use this for yourself?"

"When their are two of us, each gets one end inside. And if I'm alone, I can bend it double and have a bit of each end inside each hole. It has lots of uses, you see."

"Are you going to fuck me with this?"

"Do you still want me to? We don't have to do anything."

"No! I want to! I was just asking. How are we going to do it?"

"Well first, we're going to get him nice and slick. I call him Monsieur DD, by the way."

"What does that mean?"

"Mr. Double Dildo." I had placed a glob of KY on each end, and slowly spread it all over both heads and down the shaft. "Here! Take it and smooth the jelly all over. We want it to slide in nicely." While she obeyed, I took out my slim silver vibrator. "Now lie back and stroke that big cock. Pretend it's your boyfriend and you're getting him good and hard before your first fuck. Think how good it will feel when he rids you of that troublesome hymen." My words seemed to have an effect on Natalie, because she was very wet when my fingers again parted her pussy lips and felt her slit. The hymen felt soft and pliant, and I was able to slide my little finger under it and into her inner depths. Her warm tunnel closed wetly warm over my finger as it made little thrusts. Natalie began to moan softly, and her hand closed over mine, holding it inside.

"That feels so good. I love that. Do it some more!"

I had other ideas. Turning on the vibrator, I moved its tip lightly along the inner vaginal lips and over the hood of her little clit, which standing out, hard and insistent. Next I placed the tip of the vibrator at the bottom of the hymen, letting it slide gently against the tissue, which appeared to stretch slightly from the pressure. I wanted Natalie to have another orgasm before breaking her, so I let my thumb caress her clitoris at the same time. She thrust her hips against my hand, moaning softly, and soon she came as she before, groaning and then dying off into little whimpers. I could feel a fresh flow of fluids from within, lubricating her opening and soaking my fingers.

"Give me the dildo, Natalie. It's time now."

Her eyes were clenched shut, still coming down from her orgasm, but her hands released the slick cock when I grasped it. Placing one well-lubricated end again her opening, I pushed firmly, and without much resistance several inches of it slid into her. There did not seem to be much blood, if any, and I thought I could see the shreds of her broken hymen lying against the shaft that now lay embedded within her.

Natalie's eyes were open, and she gazed into mine silently. Then, she spoke, "We did it. It didn't even hurt."

"I thought it wouldn't. Let's push it in a bit further." I slowly slid another bit into her until five or six inches were inside. "That's about as much as most men. " I slid it out until only the head was inside, and then pushed it back. "Now I want to fuck you with it very gently, so you'll get used to it." As I did so, I pulled up on the end I grasped so that the shaft would rub against her clit.

Natalie seemed lost in her own world, lying back on the bed and moaning while she rubbed and pinched her nipples. I sat up with her, and interlocked my legs with hers so that I could bring the other end to my own slit, which was as wet and excited as hers. By scooting forward, I was able to press my buttocks against hers so that several inches of the dildo were inside me. She opened her eyes, and smiled at me.

"Natalie, reach down between us and move the dildo back and forth. Just go as fast and as deep as feels good." She obeyed wordlessly, seeming to be lost in the newness of the sensations; and as we were penetrated in turn, my right hand teased my excited clitoris or felt the slick shaft moving back and forth. Surprisingly, I felt my own orgasm arriving much sooner than usual. Natalie was now making long, steady strokes. Her open lips emitted little pants and moans, and as my climax arrived she too yelled out, then fell back onto the bed. I followed suit, and we remained there, legs scissored and connected by the blue plastic rod.

We passed the remainder of that afternoon alternating lovemaking with attending to Mireille, with an interlude at the marina pool. By the time her Sylvie, Jane, and Gerald returned, late as it happened, I was feeling quite satiated.

When they had departed, Sylvie was as eager to hear my adventures as I was hers. When I had finished my story, Sylvie kissed me saying, "I told you you'd have a good time playing with her. It's not every woman who gets to participate in two deflorations."

"True, my love. But you have that just-fucked look on your face too. Your turn to own up."

"Of course I'll tell. Your friend Jane is quite a blabbermouth, and as soon as we were together on the catamaran and out of Gerald's hearing, she couldn't wait to tell me how much she enjoyed writing you and reading your emails. I didn't want to have her hinting all afternoon, so I just told her I knew all about your and her antics from yesterday."

"She said, I'm glad you didn't mind. Sometimes I'm so selfish when it comes to sex that I don't consider the other person as I should."

"I told her, I like to have little flings myself from time to time, and I can't begrudge Sonia her chances as well. But I am jealous not to be having my way with Natalie right now."

"Jane said she thought Natalie wanted to have sex with you, and it was fine with her. I then told her that of course I knew about her fucking Phillipe, so it seemed like we were all getting pretty intimate in any case. Then she mentioned that I was the only member of the family that hadn't gotten anything in that line. I told her I was anxious to repair that fault any time she was."

Sylvie is not known as a shy person. "What did you do then?"

"To make the story short, nothing until we got back to Marigot. Then we went up to your villa. Jane had told Gerald what we were after, so we didn't need to talk much. I told Gerald he needed to wear a condom, which he agreed to. Jane and I 69'ed while Gerald watched, and then when we were nice and wet, I put Jane on her back and ate her while Gerald took me from behind. As you say, it's pleasant to have a cock from time to time, and Gerald has a nice one. I came twice and Jane at least that many times; she was jumping around so much I couldn't tell. Gerald hadn't cum yet, so we switched back to a 69, with her on top, and while we were doing that he fucked her ass."

"You know I love that position."

"Jane knows you do, too. She said it was in your honor. He still had the condom on, and after he came Jane took it off and emptied it into her mouth, and then she and Gerald kissed a long time, passing the cum back and forth. I was playing with myself and had another orgasm while watching that. Then we all took a shower together and came back here."

"It was a nice afternoon for both of us. I know I'll never forget it. I wonder if we'll see them again."

Sylvie grinned. "They invited us to dinner at their condo on Friday before they leave, and I accepted for us both."

12