My American Friends Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I undid the strapon, and Laura and I untied Jane's wrists and ankles then, letting her slump down on the couch. Her gown was soaked with sweat. Laura told me we needed to clean Jane up, and to help get her to the bathroom. Jane weighs only about 95 pounds, so between us we were able to carry her. The bathroom has a large spa tub, and we sat her down in it and pulled the gown off over her head. I was about to turn on the water when Laura said that Jane needed a shower. Well, there was no shower head in the tub, so I was confused at that. Laura said that Jane's showers there were the golden variety, which made no sense until Laura got in the tub and stood over her. Laura hiked up her skirt, and having nothing on underneath started pissing all over Jane's body, on her head, and even in her mouth. Jane just lay there with her eyes closed. Laura then asked me if I had to go too, since Jane wasn't totally rinsed off. I'm not sure why I said yes, but I got in, pulled up my gown, and squatted over Jane's head. When I was done, Jane lifted up and licked the urine off of my slit; the whole thing was dirty and decadent, and I'm ashamed to say I enjoyed it.

That was about the end. We rinsed Jane off with water in the tub, and then Jane and I went for a swim. Laura then gave us clean nightgowns to put on, and also gave me the strapon as a souvenir. I drove us home as Jane's butt was too sore to sit comfortably. She lay down on her side in the back seat on the way back.

That was the story of my visit to Jane's "domme." Jane says I can go with her anytime. She goes once a month, right before her period. Right now Jane is lying out by the pool on her stomach. Her ass is still really sore.

Now that I have my own strapon I can't wait for Tiff to get back.

Write me and tell me what you think of all this.
Love,
Natalie

* * * * *

There are two more installments of Natalie's adventures with Tiffany, Jane, and Gerald. Please take a moment to vote on this chapter

12