My Amy Montana?

Story Info
Is that my wife?
1k words
4.24
89k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meop
meop
13 Followers

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL AND DEPICTS CONSENSUAL INTERRACIAL SEX BETWEEN ADULTS. (This story may not be reproduced without permission of the author.)


I have been married to Amy for twelve years. Amy is 28 and we have two children, 10 and 8. Amy has red hair down past her shoulders, she is 5'6, 105 pounds with nice plump tits that I love to suckle. Our sex life is good, or so I thought until a day ago. Let me explain.....

We were at a party for her office. I was having fun, drinking, chatting with folks, socializing etc. Amy had dressed extremely hot tonight. She was all over the room talking to co-workers. About 9:30 I saw Amy approaching me, she walks up and lays a huge kiss on me with lots of tongue. EXCEPT it was wet, very wet, too wet, and tasted like something she had eaten something kind of salty. Then she turned and walked away. 20-30 minutes later here she comes, it happens again. HHHMMMM! Well this happened about 4-5 times, and I'm not complaining you understand. No, I'm thinking about later when we get home and what I imagine is going to happen. Anyway time comes for us to go home, and away we go with visions of sugar plums dancing in my head. Did I keep my mouth shut? NOooo!

"Well you were certainly in a mood tonight" I quip.

"Are you complaining or did you like it?" She asked.

"I liked it . . . I liked it a lot."

"Good, get used to it! You're going to be getting a lot more of it."

It? What the hell is "it" I'm wondering. Did I keep my mouth shut? Noooo!

"What it?"

"I found your stash of porn magazines in the garage. Then I did some checking on your computer history. Seems you like hotwives, or slut wives, or whatever you call them. So after getting over being mad, I got an idea. If that's what turns you on, I can do that. So tonight the new Amy Montana was passing out blow jobs to anyone that wanted one."

I wonder if she heard my stomach flinch?

"That's right, I figured if you wanted other men to shoot their sperm loads into my mouth, you wouldn't mind . . . sharing the load, so as to speak!"

Good we're home, finally!

Like the whipped puppy I followed her into the house. I went to turn off the downstairs lights. She went straight upstairs. Over her shoulder she said, "get your ass up here I've got something to show you."

By the time I got upstairs she had already stripped down to her lacy panties and was lying on the bed . . . spread eagle . . . with the lights still on!

"Eat me!"

Well guys I knew better than to cross her now!

So I climbed in between her legs, pulled those lace panties off, and dove in.

Again . . . salty and wet, very wet, too wet. I'm eating a creampie, and it's not even one of my own. Crap!

"Get used that too, you're going to be getting a lot more of it too."

Dam, another "it."

"Do you want to hear about what happened to make that pussy pie for you?"

How do you answer that question? I think she took my clit licking as a "yes" nod.

"I had only planned to do the blow job thing tonight. But when I was getting ready to leave the party, I went to use the restroom. When I came out Charles was there. He said he was going to fuck me good. Well I explained that I did not intend to have sex with anyone at the party tonight. He said he wasn't asking for my pussy. He was telling me that he was going to have my pussy, now. Then he pushed me down to my knees, and told me to suck him hard. Well, he was already half hard so it didn't take long. I laid down and he tugged my panties off. He rubbed his penis, oh I'm sorry, it's a cock, or a dick isn't it baby? He rubbed his cock up and down on my pussy lips, apparently I was already wet there. Then he started easing that fat cock into me a little at a time. By the time he had that black cock...."

"What? Black, Charles is black? I'm eating black man's cum here?"

"That third load of sperm I passed to you at the party was Charles's too, so it's not like it's a new taste for you."

She pushed my face back into her mound with both hands.

"As I was saying, by the time he had that big black cock worked completely into me, I came, I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. I was holding on for the ride of my life. I was whispering in his ear for him to fuck my married white pussy. Can you imagine me saying that to him? I was stretched and loving it. Then it got better, we got into a pace and he just kept fucking me for what seemed like forever. I was afraid we were gone so long that you were going to come looking for me. And then he said the sweetest thing to me. He said, I'm going to fill your white married pussy full of my black baby juice. Isn't that sweet, I thought so? Anyway I guess I was in the mood and told him to knock me up with his black baby. I'm glad I didn't tell him I am on the pill, cause he started to just hammer my little pussy. Oh, and cum he did. I could actually feel him shoot jets of black seed at my womb. It was so hot and wet.

Well as I was pulling my panties back on, I asked Charles if he could stop by for dinner tomorrow night, and he agreed. He asked me if he could bring Leonard that works down stairs with him, I thought about one of your computer pictures and thought why not?"

Want it continued?

I welcome comments . . .

meop
meop
13 Followers