My Amy Montana? Ch. 02

Story Info
The next step.
1.5k words
4.3
34.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL AND DEPICTS CONSENSUAL INTERRACIAL SEX BETWEEN ADULTS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, DON'T READ IT(This story may not be reproduced without permission of the author.)

First let me thank all of you who wrote and offered suggestions and support. Next let me say to all of you who wrote and told me I was a sick puppy, re- read the first paragraph above.

My Wife Amy Montana? Chapter 2

Well as I was pulling my panties back on, I asked Charles if he could stop by for dinner tomorrow night, and he agreed. He asked me if he could bring Leonard that works down stairs with him, I thought about one of your computer pictures and thought why not?

Needless to say, I didn't sleep too much that night. Visions of my white wife pleasuring one or more black cocked studs danced in my head. When I did wake up, Amy was already up and had showered, and fixed breakfast. We did not act any different this morning than any other Saturday morning. After breakfast Amy said, she was going to get ready to go shopping. When she returned, she was dressed the same as she usually dressed for shopping, shorts and a tank top, hair up in a pony tail. "Here's your shopping list on the counter." She grabbed her keys and out the door she went.

I looked at the list,

beer
chips
ice
candles
condoms (this had been crossed off)
refill birth control prescription-optional
digital camera

What did she have planned?

I started with the digital camera at the electronics store. There were so many models and options. I called Amy's cell phone to find out what quality she wanted. My first mistake of the day!

"Put the salesman on the phone."

I handed my phone to Fred, the 20 something salesman. He asked her what she had in mind for its use. His eyes quickly cut to me, then he sheepishly said "ok...ok..ok, yes ma'am" and he handed me back the phone.

"What did she say" I asked? My second mistake of the day!

He leaned close and whispered, "she told me her two black lovers were coming over tonight and that you would be taking pictures."

Fred seemed to snicker as he demonstrated how to take close up's (something she had specified), and how to post them on the web (something else she had specified.) I payed and left the store with a camera that I'm sure gave Fred a good commission.

At the grocery store I picked up the other items on the list. On the way home I passed by the pharmacy without stopping and felt a tingle in my groin.

Amy didn't arrive home until late, about 5 P.M.. I was standing in the garage talking to bob my next door neighbor, and close friend, who was working in his yard. Amy took all her shopping bags straight up stairs, and came back down to the garage.

"Bob, can you come here and help me with something please" she asked?

"Sure Amy, what is it?" He came into the garage.

She moved right up to Bob and grabbed his cock thru the leg hole of his shorts.

"My husband wants to watch you cum in my mouth."

With that she was on her knees with Bob's dick in her mouth. Bob looked at me for a reaction, but he was already getting hard in Amy's mouth. It took Amy only a minute to receive Bob's nut in her mouth. She opened her mouth to show the creamy prize to me and Bob, then swallowed it down, before turning and heading inside the house without a word. Bob quickly apologized and left.

About 5:30 the phone rang, and the caller, a male, asked for Amy. She came down to the phone, "oh hi Charles(she turned and smiled directly at me), yes baby I'm fine... never felt better(wink), just a minute." She covered the receiver with her hand, "what is air tight, he wants to bring Zeek too" she asked me?

"That's when a woman has a man in her mouth, ass and puss at the same time" I responded.

"That sounds like fun Charles, bring Zeek too, ...oh...ok... yes baby. I enjoyed it too, yeah I had him eat me when we got home, no he hasn't had any of this pussy yet, ok... I will, or I mean he will, no I won't let him. Ok baby see you soon."

"Charles said for you to come upstairs and shave my pussy smooth for him, he likes bare white married pussy best."

After I had shaved her smooth Amy asked that I "give it a taste test."

As I was licking away at her clit she asked me, "did you get my birth control pills?"

I smiled at her and said "no!"

Amy had her hand in my hair at the top of my head and grabbed a handful to bring my face to her mouth where she gave me a very deep passionate kiss and said "I love you, ...keep eating me. I think I should be very wet for tonight."

When Charles, Leonard and Zeek arrived, Amy was upstairs getting ready, I was out in the back yard with the grill and didn't hear the doorbell. Knowing that we were home the three came around to the back yard. Charles introduced me to Leonard and Zeek then bluntly told me to "go get us some beers, and tell my little married white slut that her black bull is here."

I trotted off to the house.

I hollered up to Amy that her friends were here, then went to get the beers. As I was returning outside Amy came down the stairs. She looked beautiful, and excited. There was a glow about her. She was wearing a long floor length, red, sheer, see through robe that was loosely tied just below her full breasts. As she neared the third step, she sat and I could see that her freshly shaven pussy was glistening with wetness.

Amy told me, "go tell Charles to come here, I want his first cum load for an appetizer."

I did as she said and as I started to follow Charles back into the house he stopped me saying, "you're cooking and I don't like burnt steaks." I returned to the grill with Leonard and Zeek. From where I stood I could see through the patio door as Charles simply walked up to the steps and Amy began sucking his cock. She must have done an extremely good job because it wasn't long before Charles rejoined us outside. The food was done and we went inside. Charles introduced Leonard and Zeek to Amy and with each introduction the men groped and kissed Amy as if they owned her, in a way I guess they already did.

After eating Amy instructed me to pick up the dishes as she and the "MEN" would be in the living room getting acquainted.

By the time I rejoined them Amy was sitting on the edge of the sofa with her legs spread wide. Leonard and Zeek were standing on either side of her and she was alternating sucking both black cocks at once. Charles was seated across from her stroking his fat black cock also.

"She sure looks hot with black cock in her mouth doesn't she? Go get your digital camera and start taking pictures for my trophy book."

I took lots of pictures in the next 45 minutes.

Amy finally said "lets go upstairs, this married white pussy needs to be used."

We all followed her swaying ass up the stairs. Once in the bedroom she removed her robe and lay on the bed. The "MEN" did not need an invitation or further instruction. Charles began working himself between her legs as she returned to sucking the other two. For the next hour I took photos and Amy mumbled and sighed. Charles had her in positions I have never seen. Face up, face down, doggie, hanging off the bed, sitting on the edge of the bed, hanging around his neck, on her side, upside down, wishbone. When ever possible she had one of the other black dicks in her mouth too. Finally she must have felt Charles getting ready to cum.

"Cum in my pussy baby, cum in my white married pussy...fill my womb with your hot seed."

He complied.

As I was taking pictures of his black sperm trailing out of my wife's pussy, Zeek told me to "clean her up man, I got next and I don't like sloppy pussy."

Again I did as I was told.

Zeek was a little longer and bigger around than Charles, and soon Amy was moaning with each inward stroke. Her hand reached out and I clasp her hand in mine. She looked deep into my eyes,

"He's getting all of that pussy baby. He's going deep. Do you like seeing my white pussy stretched with black cock? Damn he is good with that dick. Tell him you want him to fill my womb with his black baby cum. Tell him that's what you want, a slut wife. A black cock loving slut wife"

Without letting go of her hand I looked at Zeek and told him to "knock her up with your black baby Zeek, dump your black nuts inside her married cunt."

They both began to cum.


Should I continue?

I welcome comments . . .