My Anal Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riganut
riganut
272 Followers

"Fucking the shit out of you, Mommy," I said. "Get it? Fucking the shit out of you?" "Holy shit, Baby," she grunted, "You have filled my ass to capacity with that club-like cock of yours. No one has filled me like that ... wow!" "I'm sorry, Mom," I said apologetically, and I prepared to pull it out. "Sorry, Hell, boy," she said in a strained voice. "Pump that big boy and let's get my shit-chute accustomed to the new visitor, it's a long time baby." She moaned this time as she backed her butt tight against my body. "Pardon the pun, darling," she said softly, "but fuck the shit out of your Mommy. Drive it home. I'm ready." "Is my cock in my Momma's ass," I asked.

"Yes," Mom groaned.

"Say it!" I snarled thrusting extra hard.

Mom grunted and then said, "Yes, your cock is in your mother's ass." She almost screamed the last few words as my first anal orgasm swept over me. "Fuck me," She screamed at me. "Fuck me!"

Then I began to slowly ass fuck my mother in earnest. My fingers found her pussy while I began to pull myself slowly out, driving her wild, before I crammed myself back into her. I loved the feel of her asshole. She was smooth and satiny feeling, and tighter than anything else I had ever put my cock into. It was the best, the best ever fuck. I began fucking her ass faster and faster, wallowing in her cries of submission, her supple ass-flesh thumped against my groin. Every time I plunged into her, her big ass-cheeks would spread themselves apart giving my tummy cushiony feelings. I literally fucked the shit out of Mom and that turned me on more. Both were making noises of almost unbearable pleasure when I ground my hips against that cushiony ass, pushing my cock in as far as it would go. She was burbling, her face buried in the pillow, making animal noises.

"My God, son," she gasped at me, "You're gonna rip your Mommy right in two ... ooohhhhh ...," she whimpered in excitement of her ass been fucked by her son.

Again and again, I plunged my cock in and out of Mom's tight but well-lubricated ass. Every time it plunged into her, I marveled at how wonderful it felt, the way she opened up for me and the way her ass grasped my shaft, sending pleasurable joy throughout my body. With every stroke I heard she moan, expressing how wonderful it was for her too. She has described to me the feeling of my cock fucking her ass, telling me about waves of ecstasy sweeping through her, giving me more satisfaction.

Holding her hips, I fucked my cock in and out, watching Mom's ass-hole grip it. Each thrust of my cock made her asshole stretched to the hilt. I dug my fingers into my mother's flesh, and began fucking her with wild in-and-out lunges. Mom began to moan and squeal, her eyes shut tight as she dug her fingers into the bed, twisting her uplifted ass about lewdly.

"Your cock!... Oooooh, Billy, your cock is so hard!" she gasped. "Your cock is so hard and it goes in so deep into Mommy's belly! Oooh, baby, baby! Fuck me! Fuck mother! Ahhh, I've never felt it so good before! Oh, yes, honey! Motherfuck my ass!"

Pushing my cock as far up her ass as I could, I reached forward and between her legs, to tickle her clitoris and revel in the feel of her shaven cunt. My hand was full of hot cunt and I rubbed the lips and flicked her clit as I steadily drove my cock in and out.

She began to rock her hips back and forth, slowly milking my cock. I picked up the pace, my hips slamming against hers.

"Oh God Mom, I'm going to cum."

"Go ahead dear, fill me up. Fill your mother up with your juice."

I let out a strong guttural sound as I felt my cock spasm deep in her ass. I was cumming! I drove my cock to its full length into Mom's ass, and unloaded my hot cum into her convulsing ass. She was reacting too, and kept saying, "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!," over and over again while I came.

"Mom, you're gonna come too!" I panted. "I can feel it! Your cunt is oozing on my fingers ... you're gonna come Mom!"

"Oh, yeah, I am!" she sobbed, shaking her naked ass lewdly. "I'm gonna come darling! Ooooohh, baby! Mommy's cunt is burning up! Rub that ... rub that clit for me, lover! Make Mommy cummmm!"

"Ohhhh, Mom!" I yelped.

"Come, honey!" Mom sobbed. "You have to come, baby!"

"You too, Mom!"

"Unnnghhhhhhh, yes!"

My body stiffened and I threw my head back, my eyes tightly closed. I pulled hard on her hips, cramming my cock as far into Mom's bowels as I could. Mom pushed her ass back at me with all her strength, her breath coming in sharp, throaty gasps and her eyes bulging.

"Cum in my ass!" she screamed. "Baby, cum in my hot fuckin' ass!"

I was struggling to breathe, my fingers pulling at her pussy. My balls were painfully tight. Then, suddenly I was spewing hot cum deep up into my mother's convulsing ass-hole, coming up her quivering rectum with gushing force.

Mom screamed again, her belly filling with my cock-cream as we both came in spasms that sent tremors up and down our naked bodies. Mom was sobbing with rapture, grinding her naked ass wantonly as I continued to spurt hot jism over and over into her receptive ass-hole.

The squeezing of her bowels made I feel as if it were sucking my cock, drawing the fuck-juice out of my balls. I grunted and yelped against the smooth, sweaty skin of my mother's ass, fucking her deeply throughout her orgasm and mine.

After a time, it was over, and I collapsed limply on top of her, all my energy spent. We lay that way for a few minutes catching our breath, and then I rolled off her. We held each other in our arms for a little while, and then she asked, "Do you feel different now that you're not a virgin to anal-fuck anymore?"

"Shit, yeah, I feel fantastic!" I answered.

"You sure do, Baby", she sighed, giving my cock a playful squeeze. It began to swell in her hand.

"Can I fuck your sweet pussy Mom?" I asked hopefully.

With a submissive smile Mom hugged me tightly and we held each other close for a long, long time.

"Are we gonna do this on a regular basis now, Mom?", I asked, gently stroking her puffy, oozing cunthole.

"Ummmm, mmmmm! I hope so baby!", Mom replied gripping my sticky cock with both hands. "After what you just did, son, I don't think I could live without it."

I whispered into her ear, telling her how much I loved her tight ass-hole, loved butt-fucking her and she groaned softly and said that she was so happy to be my first ever anal slut. Then she padded slowly to the bathroom and returned with a basin of soapy water and a washcloth. Slowly and gently she proceeded to clean my cock. She told me the importance of washing ritual, especially if I wanted to fuck someone in the cunt afterwards or want the partner to blow me.

"Honey, it's your turn now. Clean Mommy's ass too," She offered her ass again for my probing which I accepted gleefully. I took the cloth from her and washed her ass-hole. I stick the cloth covered finger gently into her anus and started cleaning it. This excited both of us again and I was not surprised when my cock started growing up. Mom's husky voice told me that she loved being fucked in the ass best, but she told that her cunt was hungry too, especially for a boy-cock as mine. She demonstrated her desire by placing the basin and cloth on the floor and lay back among the pillows, knee high, spreading her firm thighs outwards.

She took my right hand in hers and guided it to her love tunnel. "Feel how wet I am, Baby! I'm soaking wet!"

I moved inside her parted legs and looked up into her face. "I can't believe this is happening Mom!" I whispered, as I started massaging her clit.

"Oh, it's happening darling! It's wrong I know, but I'm so fucking horny I can't help it! Oh, baby, that feels so good when you do that!" While whispering she reached to my cock and started stroking it.

"Oh, god, Mom, you feel so wet!" I groaned as she continued to gently stroke my cock with her soft hand.

"Don't you want to fuck me baby?...Don't you want to stick that boy-cock in me and fuck me ... Fuck your Mother's cunt? Don't you want to 'MOTHERFUCK' me honey?" Mom purred as she pulled my cock with her milking hand.

She gently pulled me towards her and guided me to her eagerly waiting wet pussy, "Motherfuck me baby! Come on, motherfuck me!" Mom chanted in a lurid whisper, pressing my hard-on into the center of her juicy slit.

"I'm so wet. Fill me with your warm smooth cock. Make me overflow with your cum. I need you to fuck your Mother. Ride her hard, my son, my lover. Fuck me like you ass-fucked me earlier."

As I pressed on to her pussy, spread wide for me, a glow, a smile filled her face.

"Right there, just slide it back and forth a little. Oh when that swollen head slides over my clit ... like that ... just like that."

Mom sucked in a breath of air when my cock popped into her lonely mound; "Oh you're Mommy's big boy!" she gasped as she could feel my hard cock on her lonely pussy. Her hands hugged me pulling me harder against her.

She was juicy and hot, and her cunt muscles contracted, sucking me inside her, until the head of my cock was flush up against the bottom of her pussy. I pressed home and slide slow, very slow, from her, teasing the head of my cock, and her, by pushing just the head in and out, before filling her lovely cunt up again. I fucked her steadily then, riding smoothly inside her.

"Fuck me!" she muttered. "Mmmmm, fuck me, please. I need your big cock."

I looked down at Mom's face, watching her dreamy expression as I fucked her.

"Mom?" I whimpered. Her eyes slowly opened and tried to focus on my face as she moaned a reply.

"Ummmmm?"

I thrust my cock into her tight, steamy wetness a little harder.

"Do you like that, Mom?" I asked.

She tossed her head from side to side in delight.

"Mmmmmm, y...yes, uhhhhh, yessssss... it's so nice Baby!"

"Do you know who's fucking you, Mom?" I teased her wanting it out of her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm", she replied seductively.

"Who, Mom?" I queried. "Who's fucking you?"

"Uhhh! Ummmm, y..you are honey, my baby boy," came the reply I wanted to hear.

"Do you like your only son fucking you, Mom?" I asked, but the answer was obvious.

"Ohhhh, yeahhhh! You feel so gooo....uhhhh, baby!.... ummmm, so damn good! And damned so biiiig ..., harder! Mmmmmmm, do it h..harder!" She screamed. "Hug me tighter, please!" she begged and closed her eyes,

My hands moved to cup her very firm cushiony ass, "Anything for you!" I said as my hands began to squeeze and caress my lonely Mother's body. She was so ' fucking' beautiful, and so 'fuckable.'

I hugged her to my bare chest and smashed her soft breasts into me; I began to kiss her, not as a mother but a woman I needed. Mom parted her lips, and pressed her tongue forward. It pressed against my teeth, so I opened my mouth, and her tongue touched mine. It felt very good! Our tongues began to roll around each other in my mouth, and then I pressed mine forward to taste the sweetness inside her mouth. My tongue moved inside her mouth with great care and love while my hands moved back to her sexy, tight ass. Then I commenced gently caressing and squeezing those soft globes.

Her cunt-walls grasped my cock as I reamed her out, pounding my way into Mom's deepest, darkest recesses. Her legs came up and wrapped around my back, her arms encircled my neck, and her mouth pressed against mine, open, wet, and loving. She moved her slender hips to greet my long manhood. Her slim hips moved under me, she moved in tiny circles and when I pushed in her, she thrust her hips up to greet my hard shaft as it drove inside her, "Deeper! Faster!" she yelled to her son.

Without realizing it, my thrusts were getting stronger. I thought of backing off a bit so as not to hurt her, but Mom just urged, "Harder. Oh, darling, make Momma feel it! Fuck me harder, baby!!"

Then I increased the tempo and power of my plunge, and drove my hips into her. She lifted her legs high, and curled them around my waist the same way her arms were wrapped about my neck. I slid my arms under her wiggling buttocks, and pulled her cunt onto my cock. We were totally tangled together, and I was fucking her for all we were worth! Our lips met again, and this time I did not waste any time in pressed my tongue deep into her mouth. Her tongue met mine, contesting back and forth behind our teeth as we fucked frantically on her bed.

Mom took up the pace, matching me stroke for stroke. She was breathing hard and fast, and I was beginning to gasp and pant. She started moaning and mewling with soft little yells. The whole lower portion of her body thrashed about and her legs pulled tighter and tighter around me. Her arms clasped tightly around my neck and her tongue was like a beater working in my mouth.

Mom's slender hips started to budge under me like before, small circles and a mild drive up to meet my incoming cock, "Come on, Baby! Fill Mother up again! Fill your Mother's pussy this time full of that hot cum of yours!" she said as she moved under me and she clutch my cock with her tight inner muscles. "GO! CUM IN YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY!" Mom screamed when she felt my cock bulging.

I lost patience when I heard the erotic words come from my mother's mouth and I felt like I could hold out no longer. My cock was beginning to throb inside of her. I broke the kiss, and let out a strong guttural sound as I felt my cock spasm deep in Mom's pussy. I was cumming! My cock started to shoot in her belly harder than before.

"O God Mom, I'm cumming, I'm cummmmmiiiinggggg ... aarghhhh ...."

"Go ahead dear, fill me up. Fill your mother up with your juice."

I drove my cock to its full length into Mom, and unloaded my second charge of cum into her hot pussy. "OH MOM, I WANT YOU!" I screamed again and filled her so full, cum ran from her pussy and down her tight ass. Mom was reacting too, and kept saying, "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!," over and over again while I came. Then, when I felt Mom shudder and her cunt tightened around my cock, Mom came and came and came. The contractions of her cunt made it feel as if the walls of her pussy were sucking my cock. Her pelvic muscles spasmed and shuddered and each small convulsive movement transferred to my still throbbing cock.

"Yes! Oh, yes! Give it to me, Baby!", Mom gasped, loudly. "Give it all to me!" She was panting and wriggling under me with the pleasure she was enjoying. She panted and hissed loudly, muscles clenching and convulsing all through her supple body. 'Oh fuck, that's... so... dirty... I... can't... con... fuck... trol... myself... Oh cumming ... cumming ...,' Mom continued to swear and shout as I clung desperately to her wildly bucking hips.

"Mmmmmmm, Darling, what did you do to me? I came so quickly!" She panted.

"I fucked you, Mom," I answered "Your naughty SON fucked his MOTHER and made her cum." My cock was still rock-hard inside her trembling belly.

"Jesus! I'll say you did," Mom moaned. "You fucked me you mischievous brat."

Mom gazed up at me dreamily, and I looked with satisfaction into her radiant, glowing face.

Then I collapsed on Mom, unable to stir, feeling as though I was turned inside-out from the massive orgasmic flow. We were both panting, gasping for breath. Slowly, we came back to reality, and I rolled off her and we lay side by side, holding each other, fondling, caressing, and murmuring.

Then she gently bent down and licked our mingled spending from my cock. She took all which was left, and didn't miss a drop. She licked and swallowed it all down, and licked me clean. I could see her savoring the last few drops on her tongue before she swallowed them too.

Then she asked, "Is Momma good for you baby?"

"That was awesome Mom, it was wonderful!"

**********

I would appreciate comments from my dear readers.

riganut
riganut
272 Followers
12