my Anal Training Intensified

Story Info
He decides my training as an anal sub slut needs improvement.
1.4k words
4.12
325k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me my training for the next several weeks will be intense. Why? Because He can and wants to. i get scared and excited. When things get intense with Him, He really means it. As His anal submissive slut, i endure what He wants for his pleasure and my instruction. He says He will give me details later on what will be expected of me. Knowing Him, He has been planning this for some time now.

As his anal submissive, instead of a traditional collar that most submissives wear, i wear a butt plug of His choosing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At first it was difficult to get used to having something present in my asshole on a constant basis. The most difficult part was sleeping with a butt plug invading my ass, however as time has gone on, i can't imagine being without it. It provides a sense of security and keeps me acutely aware that He owns me completely. i love that feeling and He loves knowing that it makes me feel naughty and His slut.

The night is the same as any other. Dinner, He removes my butt plug, bathes me, and has me bend over the tub to allow Him to place the new butt plug into my ass. This one is BIG. It actually feels huge. He says He bought this new one and several like it to start intensifying my anal training. Those are only the beginning. He thinks that He has been slacking lately in His training of my ass and wants to make up for lost time. He says the only way to do this is through intensive training sessions followed by larger than usual plugs. He would like to see my ass gape much wider than it does currently.

He explains that the sessions every night will consist of steady anal training until bedtime. That's 3 or 4 hours! He says that i will get used to the intensity and so will my ass. He wants to be able to take my asshole without lube or preparation at any time and this will allow Him to do that. He says He has plans for that stage once my asshole is stretched enough, letting out an evil laugh. He has said more than once that He wants to take my ass in public when i cannot prepare for it. He likes to catch me off guard and cause me pain at the same time.

He informs me that training begins tonight. He has put me on a strict schedule tonight and will start off slow and work up to the full 4 hours. my head spins. i can't imagine having my ass fucked for 4 hours straight. He senses my fear and says that with this training i will be able take Him for as long as He wants. He also mentioned that this will help if He decides to share me one day. He says i must build up my tolerance and stamina for ass fucking. i can't say no, so i just lower my head and bite my lip. i can't imagine that i might be able to take 4 hours of ass fucking like the girls in the porn movies.

Tonight He says the schedule will be an easy one. Yeah right. Tonight He will start by fucking my ass for 5 minutes, then allow me to rest for 5 minutes. Yes, He says, that's every 10 minutes. He told me that my ass will be fucked 6 times an hour until bedtime, either with his cock, or an implement of his choosing. Then a large butt plug will be forced inside my ass to remain for the night and all day tomorrow to stretch me out more. Tomorrow night, the time will be increased to 8 minutes fucking my ass and 7 minutes of rest every 15 minutes. By the end of the week, He says He will be fucking my ass for half an hour at a time with a 10 minute rest. i can't believe what i am hearing! im terrified.

He wastes no time and reaches for the lube. my ass is already stretched from the large plug He had inside me. He tells me to get on all fours with my head on the bed and my ass in the air. i do so and He climbs behind me and starts thrusting His cock into my ass hard and fast with no warning. He says that i need to learn to take it rough because He doesn't always desire to fuck my ass slowly. i reach around to start rubbing my clit to help it hurt less and He slaps my hand away. He tells me that i am not allowed to touch myself at all during this process. If i am to cum, it will be through being ass fucked only. His goal is to get me to orgasm through anal stimulation only. my ass feels like it is being ripped in two being pounded for what feels like an eternity. After the allotted time (He has set a timer), He stops pounding His cock into my ass and tells me i may rest for a few minutes. He turns on the television and starts to get into a show He likes. The timer goes off after what seems like seconds and He tells me to get into position again. i assume doggie style with my ass in the air and He grabs a bit more lube and starts thrusting His cock into my ass again. He puts His hands on my hips and pulls His cock all the way out and pounds it all the way back in hard again and again. my hand unconsciously goes back to my clit and He slaps my ass hard and swift. He tells me that once this session is over, He is going to tie my hands for the rest of the night so i won't be tempted to touch myself. i groan as He goes back to pounding my ass with all He has. The timer goes off and i get a brief respite.

i feel Him get off the bed and hear Him rustling around in the drawer. He comes back to the bed and tells me to put my arms around my back. I feel the cuffs go around my wrists and He ties them together. i am now holding each arm in the other hand so they are parallel and rest against my back. I cannot move my arms, wrists or hands. After what i thought was a nano-second, He was back behind me plowing into my already sore asshole. i know He is getting great pleasure from this. He knows my ass gets very sore and painful when i don't cum. He says He is trying to force my body to orgasm through other methods other than my clit. He wants my body to respond to being an anal slut better than vanilla sex and He is determined to do so. He tells me as He is thrusting that i should be thankful to Him for being such a caring Dominant to want His anal sub slut be the best she can be. i thank Him for his thoughtfulness and the timer goes off again.

This cycle goes on for a full 4 hours. The last session lasts longer than the 5 minutes He promised, as He needed to cum after all of that ass fucking. He said He was being generous and holding off to complete my training for the night. As He nears His orgasm, i feel Him reach over and grab something. He starts to thrust harder and harder and i can feel Him coming deep in my ass as His cock pulses again and again. Once He is done, He pulls out slowly and immediately shoves the butt plug deep into my ass. He tells me that He wants me to sleep with His cum in my ass. When He shoved that large plug in my ass, i thought i might faint. It was so huge and filled me more completely than any other plug had in the past. i will never sleep tonight, between the throbbing deep in my asshole from the brutal ass fucking AND the pain of my anal opening being stretched so far with this new plug. My ass will never be the same. He is pleased, kisses me goodnight, and tells me He can't wait for tomorrow!