My Angel

Story Info
Roleplay fantasy about being taken and dominated.
2.5k words
4.13
27.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains graphic accounts of a couple exploring a consensual rape and domination fantasy... If these kinds of stories offend you then please do not read any further.

*

"Hey baby...? Baby...? Babe... Where is she? Her cars here I know she should be here." Jon began walking through the house looking around for Angel. He went into the large master bedroom and saw her clothes laying on the bed. Angel was a beautiful woman whom Jon had been enchanted by her for years now she was his... all of her. He walked into the bathroom where he could hear the Jacuzzi tub turning. He opened the door and saw his Angel lying in the tub soaking in the bubbles she had her MP3 player on and her head phones in. She had lit the candles that Jon had put for her around the tub her hair tied up in a ponytail.

Jon smiled down at Angel as she smiled softly, eyes closed, and head bobbing gently to the music. Angel was a half Canadian half Philipino beauty with dark brown hair almost black. Her soft brown eyes could cut through Jon like no knife could. When she looked at him she got what she wanted, which more often than not was Jon. He loved her skin; soft, smooth, flawlessly tanned a light brown. Her breast were beautiful firm 36c's with perky pinkish brown nipples that became rock hard at the lightest touch. Jon looked longingly at Angel he could never get enough of her. He took a seat next to the tub and let his hand slide down the side of her cheek.

"Hey sexy." She said with a Cheshire cat smile. She pulled her earphones out of her ear and sat up so her breast came out of the steamy hot water. "How was your day baby?"

"Oh ya know typical day in the life of a public servant."

"So somebody didn't wanna be caught?" Jon laughed.

"Do they ever?" Jon bent down to kiss Angel on the tip of her nose. He loved the way it made her nose crinkle.

"I'm so glad your home, there's something I wanna talk to you about."

"Oh this cant be good."

"Come on baby don't be such a pussy." She said playfully as she got out of the tub. She wrapped a towel around her body and led Jon to the bedroom. "Lay down baby." She straddled Jon and kissed him softly on the lips. She began grinding against him and Jon could feel the heat from her hot little pussy.

"Oh man this is gonna be expensive isn't it? I told you three more months and you can have that purse." Angel laughed.

"No baby I don't want anything there's something I want you to do for me."

"I've already said no to the whole cross-dressing thing." Angel placed her finger to his lips.

"Baby... Shut... Up!" She began kissing his neck biting softly slowly. She could feel his cock hardening between her legs. "I was online this afternoon after I got off work and I was watching some videos on that new site you showed me."

"MMMHMMM."

"I saw this video that made me so fucking hot., I mean baby I was dripping wet."

"What was it." She began unbuttoning his shirt.

"This really hot chick was being followed on her way home by this really cute guy and she didn't lock her door, and he came in behind her when she was fingering her self. " Angel kissed down his chest to his waist and freed his beautiful thick eight inch cock. "He threw a blindfold on her and he just man-handled her. He fucked the shit out of her. He made her do all kinds of things to him, he treated her like such a whore. MMMM.... It was so hot." She began running her nimble tongue around the head of Jon's dick and she sucked in his pre-cum. "He pulled her hair, forced her to suck his dick, and called her nasty names. She tried to act like she was scared and didn't like it, and she tried to fight him off but he fucked the hell out of her."

"You think being raped is hot?"

"Well by the right person under the right circumstances it could be."

"Sweetie, I don't know about this..."

"Come on baby I think it would be so hot." She took him all the way down his throat and began working his cock in and out of her throat until she started to gag and choke. "Come on Baby think of how hot it would be if you were the one making me gag like a little slut." Jon couldn't answer he was lost in the ecstasy of this amazing blow job she quickened her pace until she felt his cock spasm and his warm hot cum squirted into the back of her throat. "Please Baby?" She looked into Jon's beautiful blue eyes.

"When?" He asked.

"Surprise me..."

Angel went out every Thursday with some friends of hers from work. They'd catch dinner and a movie, or ladies night at the local clubs or bars. Angel waited with great anticipation on the night that Jon was going to rape her. She couldn't wait to be fucked and treated like a whore by Jon. She never told her friends what she was waiting for when she got home, but as weeks went by Jon never made his move. She began getting frustrated and Jon liked the affect he was having on her. He had cut her off from sex and their lovemaking had gone from six to eight times a week to nothing.

He watched her squirm and become a frustrated tower of pent up sexual tension. He knew the more he held up the better it would be. One night Angel went out with her friends. Dinner and dancing at a club called cobra. Jon watched Angel grind and play with her girlfriends much to the joy and frustration of the frat boy onlookers who spoiled the girls with drinks hoping to take them home. A dance was all they got. Jon knew when Angel went out she danced with other guys but she never hooked up with or even kissed another guy. Jon was going to use her seductive dancing as the catalyst to make Angels fantasy a reality.

Angel went to her car and pulled out onto a nearly deserted street. Admittedly dancing with her friends and that one guy had gotten her turned on. "I swear to God Jon if you don't give me some dick tonight, I'm going to rape you." She giggled to herself at the thought and saw headlights behind her. She didn't think much of it. Then the car pulled up close behind her and hit his high beams. :Fucking Jerk!!! Go around!" The car whipped around and almost side swiped her. She tried to see who was in the car but the windows were tinted to dark. The car sped away and as she got closer to home she calmed down more and more.

"Hey Sexy I'm home." She went to the kitchen and found a note from Jon saying that he went to grab a bite to eat and catch a late movie. "Damn it I'm so fucking horny Jon." She went to the bedroom and changed into her little boy shorts and a tank top. She looked at the clock three am Jon should be home soon. She fell asleep.

Jon smiled as his friend dropped him off in front of the house. He had been waiting patiently for weeks now tonight, she was gonna get exactly what she wanted. The way he wanted to give it to her. He crept quietly into the house. The front door was left unlocked Jon smiled "She really wants this " he laughed to himself. He went into the spare bedroom he had spent all day moving everything into place, this would be the room where Angel was to be punished. He grabbed a black silk blindfold and took off his shirt and shoes. His muscles were tight, he was breathing heavy as he walked into the bedroom. He saw his Angel lying in the bed. She looked so beautiful Jon couldn't help but want her.

He slipped the blindfold over his head and pulled her out of the bed. "What the fuck!!! Let Go... What are you doing!!! No let me go!!!" Jon put his hand over her mouth and lowered his voice.

"Listen here bitch, you make one sound and I swear to God... You don't wanna try me, do you understand?" Angel didn't know what was happening, why her? "Now your gonna do everything your told." Jon grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her delicate frame. Staring at her breast he reached out and pinched and twisted her nipple until she flinched in pain. Her nipple felt like it was on fire, then She felt her attacker suck her nipple deep into his mouth. He had her breast in his hand and began kneading her breast making her moan. "Oh, You like that dontchya?" A moan was the only answer he got. Angel tried to pull away from him but he grabbed her and moved so that she was pinned with her face to the wall. He pulled her panties down and slapped her hard on the ass and she let out a whimper. He slapped her ass again harder and she screamed out.

Jon reached up and pulled her hair, biting her neck , his free hand running all over her soft skin down to her freshly shaved pussy. His finger slid down and started playing with her clit. She cried out with pleasure, Angels' clit is so sensitive the slightest pressure on her clit made her pussy soaking wet. Jon began running his fingers up and down her slit making her soaking wet pussy even wetter. "Oh my God... Please FUCK ME!!!!" Angel yelled. Jon rammed his fingers deeper and deeper into her sopping wet cunt. Her muscles clamped down on her fingers and as quick as the attack on her pussy started Jon stopped. Leaving her panting and moaning, her knees felt week, she felt empty after Jon pulled his fingers from her cunt. Small beads of perspiration formed on her skin. She didn't know how much more she could take. Jon grabbed her by the hair and led her to a desk where he had her bent over waiting for Jon to continue using her. He slapped her ass hard WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, her delicate skin turned a bright pink.

Jon knelt down behind Angel and breathed in her sweet sent. He used the very tip of his tongue to lick around her sweet pussy lips. Angel reached back and Jon used his hands to keep her hands to restrain her. He began lapping at her cunt driving her insane , she tried everything she could to get away from his grip, but she was his prisoner and he ate her pussy like a man possessed. Then he used his tongue to fuck her deep his tongue darting in and out of her whole. She was dripping wet and Jon couldn't get enough of her sweet nectar that was soaking his tongue. Jon stood up and slapped her ass again, he reached down and undid his belt. He turned Angel around and pulled her to her knees by her hair. "Your gonna suck me until I fill your mouth with cum you dirty little bitch!" Angel pulled back in protest but Jon had a firm grip on her hair as she tried to say no he shoved all eighth inches down her throat. He made her suck him, sometimes shoving his dick deep down her throat and holding her head there till she gagged. It felt so good the woman he loved more than anything being used for his pleasure. Being treated like a cum slut and loving every minute.

Angel seemed to be enjoying her role she sucked Jon with renewed vigor, Jon had to hold out he wasn't close to done using Angel. He pulled his dick out of her mouth and slapped her across the face with his cock. Angel lowered her head she was to proud to be treated like this, so then why did she crave this kind of abuse? Jon pinched her nipple and led her to the dresser in the bedroom he lifted her up and pulled her closer to his cock. He pulled her close so he could kiss her. Their tongues wrestled and rubbed against each other. Jon sucked her tongue into his mouth as he began rubbing his rock hard dick on Angels swollen clit. She moaned and writhed needing him, and wanting him deep inside her. Jon pulled her hair to get her closer to him and drove his cock deep inside her tight wet pussy. Angel cried out, "NO!!! Please stop Please No!!!" Jon began pounding her pussy relentlessly. She was so wet he was buried deep inside her. Angela was panting and moaning she needed him more, more.

Angela thrust her hips forward and ripped her blindfold off. She looked at Jon and said "Fuck me baby, I'm your little fuck slut, use me, fuck me PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!" Her pussy muscles tightening like a vice around Jon's massive cock. It was more than Angela could take, her pussy began erupting as Jon kept up the relentless assault on her over stimulated pussy. She squirted her pussy juice all over Jon's cock. Jon picked her up and laid her on the bed with her head hanging over the edge.

"Clean all of your cum off of my dick bitch." She opened her mouth and gratefully sucked his cock. She reached back and grabbed Jon's ass cheeks to get him deeper down her throat. Jon held out for as long as he could and finally he shot his cum deep into Angels mouth. Angel kept sucking until Jon was spent. He pulled out of her mouth , Angel showed that she hadn't swallowed his cum just yet, Jon smiled and gave her permission to swallow, at which Angel eagerly obliged.

Jon climbed in bed and pulled Angel close. They could feel each others hearts beating, theory breathing in perfect sink. "Oh, My God!" Angel said totally exasperated. "We have to do that again, I've never came like that in my life."

"What did you think when it happened?"

"I wont lie I was scared, I was being raped. But, I was so turned on. Then I figured out it was you and I just went with it, It was so freaking hot."

"How'd you know it was me?"

"Your cologne baby, I love how it smells on you." They laid in silence and drifted off to sleep cradled in each others arms. Neither one of them could wait to try this fantasy again. Each dreamt of the other and hoped they didn't have to wait to long before they could play out another hot fantasy again. Next time Angel thought I'll make Jon's fantasy come true.