My Angel

Story Info
The first meeting with his angel from above.
1.9k words
4.37
14.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of my first time with a new lover. The person I wrote it for exists, yet we have never been together. This is how I believe it would have gone had it occurred….

The telephone was back in the cradle. You were on your way over, over to me. I just sat there, looking at the clock. The minutes were like days as I waited for you. When the knock came at the door, I almost couldn’t breathe. I forced my body to walk to the door and let you in. I opened the door and just stared at you – I couldn’t speak - my mouth was dry. “Hi” you smiled as you breezed by – “I brought a snack for later – I’ll put it in the fridge.” You walked to the kitchen, and I went and sat down on the couch.

I was sitting on the couch when you walked in. I watched as you slowly looked at me and smiled, walking towards me. You knelt down in front of me. I took your face in my hands, and gently kissed you. The touch of your lips, so soft, so full, was like an explosion in my brain. I felt every nerve cell fire with an electric jolt. I knew I wanted more, that I had to have more.

I pulled you up onto the couch, right onto me. The feel of you pressing against me was wonderful. Our lips met again, this time more urgent, more passionate than before. Your tongue met mine, and a "ballet" commenced. I could feel your nipples hardening against my chest, as my sex hardened against you. You were grinding against me, increasing my desire along with your own.

My hands had traveled to your chest, massaging your breasts. I wanted to feel them, taste them. Slowly, mouths entwined, I started to unbutton your shirt. Button by button, they came undone. I could feel the heat of your skin, and it drove me to even more. I slid my hands around your back, feeling for the spot that would open, only to hear your giggle. Eyes questioning, I looked into your eyes. Your face pulled back -- "It's a front clasp,” you whispered, with a smile on your face. You pushed up a little -- "see?" My face broke into a smile. I was eye level with your chest, and could see your nipples through the material. I brought my lips to one, teasing and nipping. Your head went back, your hands holding my head tight to you. I continued to tease you. Your hands left my head, and in a flash had undone the clasp, breaking the barrier that had separated my lips from you.

I looked in amazement at what was before me. I could see your eyes looking at me, searching for the reassurance that I liked what I saw. When the smile was across my face, I could feel you relax and pull me against you. My tongue traced the outline of your breast, never coming in contact with what you desired. You moaned with desire as I slid my tongue around, and gently my lips found your nipple, pulling in into my mouth. I marveled at the feel. My tongue explored you -- and I could feel your excitement increasing as I watched a flush come over your chest.

I felt like I was going to explode -- the hardness I felt in my sex was growing impatient. You sensed this. As I continued to suckle you, you sat onto my lap and pushed your hips against mine. Both of our passions increased as your rhythmically moved against me. Hands traveling, exploring the skin, breathing becoming more ragged.

I wanted to taste you -- taste all of you. Urgently I moved to remove your clothing. I needed you now, and you needed me to feel this way. I had you stand, and without fanfare removed the material from your body. As you stood before me naked, I felt my breath being sucked from my body. You were a wonderful sight to behold. In all of my time, I had never seen anyone look as radiant, look as beautiful as you did standing there. Your eyes dropped, as you felt the intensity of my stare. You attempted to cover yourself with your hands - I held them out of my way. I looked deep into your eyes. You could see the passion burning in mine, my desire for you evident, my need for you great. I could smell your intoxicating scent; feel the heat from your sex in front of me.

I moved you around, laying you down. My lips found yours. I felt your body moving beneath me. My tongue traced the outline of your neck, and down to your shoulders. It danced down your chest. Your movements were becoming more urgent. I couldn't wait any longer.

My body moved between legs as I lowered my face to your sex. I stopped for a moment to look at you. I could smell your excitement, your juices evident. Softly I blew across you -- your excitement betrayed by the sounds coming from you. My tongue touched the crease of your thigh, and you moaned in frustration. Quickly I moved from thigh to thigh, never touched what you wanted me to touch. My tongue traced a trail across you -- just above your sex. As I moved again, your hands grabbed my head and held me tight. I knew what you wanted, as I wanted it as well. My tongue flicked out, touching only a brief moment your sex. Your hips pushed up -- straining to increase the contact. I could no longer resist as my tongue delved into you. Your taste was wonderful as I drank from you. You were so ready for me to do this -- your juices were dripping from you. I couldn't get enough. I explored every area; searching out the one thing I knew would make your body obtain the release you craved.

As I touched your clit, you exploded. Your body tensed up -- your breathing stopped. I could feel your release as wave and wave exploded through you. You stayed arched, pulling my head hard to you. My tongue went into overdrive, lapping at the juices coming from you. My lips encircled your clit, sucking hard as you continued to orgasm. I felt another wave of contractions, stronger than before. With that, your body went limp as you tried to push my head away. You pulled my head up to yours, and kissed me deeply. You licked your juices from me.

You could see by the look in my eyes that my passions were at a fever pitch. "Now it's your turn,” you whispered.................................."My turn" - I liked the sound of that.

You stood up in front of me, reached out, took my hand and had me stand. Our lips met -- deep and slow was that kiss. You broke the kiss, smiling. With quick light kisses, you covered my face. Your hands had traveled down my chest, stopping to tweak my nipples. A soft moan escaped from me, as my head went back. My shirt was lifted off my body, and your lips attacked my nipple. I felt the electricity shoot through me, straight to my hard sex. You know I am almost painfully hard, and I see the smile on your lips.


With your tongue you travel from nipple to nipple, nipping at me, sending jolts through me. Your hands worked at my belt, loosening it and causing my pants to fall. I felt your hand grab at me -- wrapping around me. I shuddered, and felt the heat rising from you. Your squeeze was hard -- yet not painful. I knew if you so much as moved your hand - I was going to explode. You sensed this, and just held your hand still. Mouth on my nipple, hand on my crotch -- me in overload!

With a gentle push you placed me on the couch giggling as you removed the rest of my clothes. In your eyes I could see pure animal lust -- and it excited me even more. You stood looking at me, skin flushed, breathing hard. I could see you were deciding what to do next, and I was having difficulty waiting. I watched as you lowered yourself to your knees between my legs.

I knew what was coming; yet the shock was almost too great for me to withstand. Your mouth closed around me, and the feeling was indescribable. I was in heaven - I was lost in the pleasure that was running through my body - I was on fire -- every nerve was tingling - I was so close and you knew it. You were trying to make this last, but you knew I couldn't take much more. Your lips left me, and the cool air was all I could feel. Your tongue traveled down my shaft, and you nuzzled at my sac.

The sensation of you kissing them was great - I never wanted you to stop. You took one in your mouth, then the other. You looked up at me, and the emotions in your eyes were easily read. You wanted me crazed with desire, and you were making certain I was. You kept sensing when I was about to go over the edge, and would stop just before. Your tongue running up and down, sucking on me, alternating between my glands and my sac -- never staying in one area too long -- bringing me closer and closer, yet stopping short. I was hardly able to breathe; all my thoughts were focused on what you were doing. I was being consumed by your lust, and I loved it.

With that, the animal in me took over, as you knew it would. I grabbed you, pulling your face to mine. Deeply and hard I kissed you, forcing my tongue into you. Turning, I rolled you onto the couch and positioned myself between your legs. All thoughts of being gentle now gone, I desperately needed to be inside you. I drove myself into you, not caring about anything except the need you had created in me. You were so wet, so tight. All thoughts were gone except for one. I drove into you over and over and over -- hard and deep. Your back arched to meet me as I continued to move hard. Breathing ragged, I looked into your eyes. All I could see was the excitement you were feeling, and raw emotions laid bare.

Our bodies moving together, harder and faster then I thought possible. I was making sounds, low guttural animal noises. I felt my muscles contract hard as I exploded into you - I couldn't see, I couldn't think -- my body just continued to move as I came, hard and deep in you. Your body went rigid -- as the orgasm rushed through you. I felt you tighten around me -- squeezing me, milking my sex like it has never been done before. Your head was tossing from side to side, body jerking beneath me.

Our bodies went limp - I fought to keep control of my muscles -- they didn't want to respond. You looked at me and smiled as you saw how drained I was. I settled next to you, bodies entwined. Gently we kissed, the passion temporarily sated.

We laid there holding each other, time seemed to stand still. I didn't want to move. Just lay there, holding you, kissing you softly, our eyes locked. With that you spoke "When I decided I wanted you - I decided I wanted it all.................................."