My Angel Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt and Alex explore each other.
1k words
3.67
8.6k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 11/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was jolted awake by a loud noise. I looked around the room to see that nothing was amiss. I looked at Matt sleeping peacefully and was wondering if it was all my imagination. Until I heard it again.

I jumped out of the bed, startling Matt awake as well. I quickly flipped the light on and saw there were cracks appearing on the windows. I started to panic right before the window broke and people came in.

"Get behind me Alexandria!" Matt shouted as he began to glow. The room was flooded in a bright white flash that ended with Matt in armor and a sword.

"Try to keep away from the fighting," Matt said as he swung his sword at the nearest person in the room.

"What the hell is going on?" I said panicked.

"There's no time to explain. Just stay back," he swung at the next person adding to the pile of fallen bodies. I saw that it was two.

I woke up screaming. "It was all a dream. I'm okay so is Matt."

"Alex are you okay? What's going on?" I heard from a worried panicked Matt.

"I'm fine it was just a dream. Nothing to worry about," I said calming down from the dream.

"What happened in your dream?" he asked concerned.

"We were being attacked by who I assume were the Fallen. They broke through the window right after I woke both of us up. You told me to get behind you and stay away from the fighting. The room flashed white and you somehow got armor and a sword. You started attacking them. Right before I woke up I saw the clock it read 2 o'clock,"

He glanced over at the clock. It read 1:30. "Shit," I just barely heard him mutter.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"We need to go. I'll explain to you when we get to the next safe house. Everything will be okay I promise," he said looking deep into my eyes. "We'll be okay. Grab your things and fast. We need to leave in a few minutes if we want to gain the advantage."

I quickly grabbed the gym bag I stuffed my things into when I changed. "I'm ready," I said going into the kitchen area of the apartment where Matt was standing.

"That was fast. Come on let's go," with that we went out the door and got out the building in three minutes. Matt led me to a car parked in the lot. We got in and were speeding away. It was about ten minutes when I broke the silence.

"Why'd we leave just because of the dream?"

"Your father was psychic and was able to see into the future when he was sleeping. I suspect that you have the same gift. I wasn't taking any chances when you told me. We're going to be at the house in about fifteen minutes."

"Okay," I said sitting back and closing my eyes.

I must have drifted to sleep because the next thing I know I'm being gently shakes awake by Matt. "Come on. You really need to get some sleep." I nodded in agreement and let him carry me to the room. As soon as he laid me on the bed and pulled the covers over me I had fallen asleep again.

****

I was confused when I saw that the bed I was in was made of beautiful oak and light was flooding through the whites curtains on the windows. Then I remembered where in was. "Matt? Where are you?"

He appears right beside me "Right here. What do you need?"

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked slightly embarrassed.

"Right through that door," he points to the door opposite of the bed.

"Okay." I quickly go and when I come back out Matt is still sitting on the bed waiting for me. "You look like you want to say something." I say sitting next to him.

"I talked to Michael. We are heading back in three days." he said

"Okay." it gets pretty awkward in the silence so I did what felt natural. I gently leaned against his shoulder. He took me into his arms. We just sat there for awhile like that. I looked at him and then start kissing him passionately.

My fingers get tangled into his dark hair. His hands were gently cupping my face as he slid his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues were battling for dominance as our hands started roaming.

We broke off from the kiss as I pulled off his shirt. My hands trace the outlines of his muscles as we started kissing again. We break from the kiss and my shirt is tossed off and across the room.

I'm gently pushed onto my back when we start kissing again. His hands are messing with my 40D breasts. I feel intense arousal when he starts pinching and tweaking my nipples.

Next thing I know both of our pants and underwear were off. He positions his dick over the entrance of my pussy. "This is your first time right?" I simply nod. "I'll be gentle."

I'm being stretched so much it nearly caused me to come then and there. He stops about four inches in. "Ready?" again I nod. He quickly pushes the rest of his length in and I feel a mix of pleasure and pain.

After a minute or two I raise my hips indicating that I was ready again. He starts pumping in gently, slowly picking up his pace. Soon he's going incredibly fast and hard. I come so hard it feels like there is an earthquake going through my body. My body feels so light when I finish. He thrusts in a few more times before spraying his seed all over my womb.

When he finishes cumming inside of me we lay there panting for several minutes. He finally pulls out of me and said, "That was amazing." I nod in agreement before falling back asleep.