My Angel Ch. 2

Story Info
A break in the conference.
1k words
3.94
9.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we enter the convention center we are met with some stares, nothing out of the ordinary mind you it's just that when a woman looks like a Goddess she will always draw stares. She can't come into the exhibit hall as it is not open to anyone but the exhibitors yet so we must part ways and as we knew that we had already said our good-byes. So with longing looks and shy smiles we part and my heart goes with her. Somehow the lights seem to dim when she is not by my side, when I cannot reach out and feel the hardness of her toned body. Previously interesting things become just a tad more boring when she is no long near enough for me brush my hand across her hardened nipples while we are in a public place. I notice it's hard to concentrate for long stretches when she is not near enough for me to tease, humiliate, use and abuse her while she revels in my attentions paid to her.

The first session of the day lasts "forever" before I see her come from the hall, she knows we will be missing the next session as well as I do. She is such a joy to watch as she wanders around pretending to be interested in the medical equipment for sell. And of course every sales person regardless of gender wants to be seen standing next to her which leads to a lot of unwanted demo's that she patiently puts up with.

I wonder if she is wet with anticipation, I wonder if her cum as started down the inside of her thighs yet. As if on cue she turns her head to look into my eyes as she drags her nails lightly over her left breast and pinches her nipple before spinning off to look at the next booth. She knows I watched it all, she hopes that others saw it too as it turns her on to think of being used for others pleasure against her will.

As the last of the conference goers heads back to the meeting rooms I know she has left, she is waiting by the Jeep. I set my equipment up to show it off in my absence and I too head for the Jeep. I practically run out the door and into her arms to hold her tight. I open her door for her as she slides in ever so graceful. We know exactly where we are going, there is an adult bookstore just down the road that appears to be in a nice enough neighborhood, it's our destination this morning.

My lover knows I am very attracted to the cool, professional look of the Librarian sort under "normal" circumstances, and until 5 minutes ago our morning together was under those "normal" circumstances. It no longer is, she begins to unbutton her dress as we drive along the street, she tries to stay discreet but it is difficult to remove a bra discreetly in this setting. She knows I want her braless and she continues, her face begins to blush as we stop at the light next to an elderly man but she knows unless she continues she will be punished.

As we pull into the parking lot she is just rebuttoning her dress I have her stop just above her cleavage. The smile accentuates her beauty as she remembers one of our favorite "punishments." The store has just opened and we appear to be the only customers as we search out the isles that we want. First it is to the vibrator, dildo isle that we go, a very wide selection they have every color, size and shape. I look to my Angel as I want her to take the lead in this, to decide the incidentals that make it for her.

She looks to me as she toys with a monstrosity of a dildo, she is teasing me as only she can because she makes me feel so manly when we are in bed with my dick stuffed inside her cunt, I know she is happy with my size. I lift my chin and turn my head as if I am insulted and we laugh as she puts it back. Next she turns her attentions to the strapons as she knows I have an unacted upon desire to be fucked in the ass by her and only her. She gives me that same sideways glance, today is not the day my look tells her and she looks disappointed, I pull her close and promise her someday I will let her deflower me, (it however, won't be with as big a thing as that was).

Her eye catches the knobbed medium sized one and as she picks it up a small sigh escapes her. She gets a glassy look as she rolls it in her hand, I can tell she is fantasizing of "trying it on for size". I lean close to her and say "I want you to taste yourself now" and I know that at that moment she began leaking down her thighs. She reaches under her dress to moisten her fingers with her juices and brings them up to her mouth just as she catches the eyes of the 50'ish year old lady clerk and turns crimson as she begins to leak even more at the idea of being caught tasting her own cum.

I pull her and her new toy away from there and over to the lingerie section to look at half bras, she knew nothing of this part and I can see her begin to blush anew. The clerk of course is watching us closely now, is it because she liked what she saw? I must confess here that I do not know exactly what size bra my Angel wears. I just know that she has the worlds last perfect pair of tits and her nipples I could make love to for hours. I do know that women try bras on before purchasing them and I had no intention of making this time any different as she picked out her right size and started to leave. I did not move...

Should it be continued?

Feedback, regardless of good or bad is welcome. Always vote!!!