My Angel Was No Angel

Story Info
Wife strays.
3.3k words
2.83
80.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out as any other morning, for Sarah, her alarm going off she rolled over to feel the damp from sweat sheets where her boyfriend of 8 years had been sleeping. He'd already left for work as usual. So she began her normal morning routine.

She got out of the shower and could smell food being cooked by her messy roommate, her boyfriend's best friend Dante, she groaned knowing he'd leave the kitchen a mess. As she got dressed she checked her phone. 2 messages, 1 from tony her boyfriend wishing her a good morning and an I love you. Another from mike, saying good morning with a smiley face. She replied good morning hot stuff back to mike ignoring Tony's texts, as she put her make up on then headed off to work after eating breakfast.

She texted mike all day at work. Excitedly confirming he was coming to the bar tonight. They continued flirting as she responded to tony saying she was having a shitty day and really needed to go out with Nancy to the bar tonight. Tony said no problem whatever you need to unwind. She then texted Nancy telling her they were going out tonight as planned and mike would be coming. Sarah wrapped up at work at headed home.

As usual when she got home the apartment smelled like weed and tony and Dante were hanging out in the living room. Tony had already cleaned most of the apartment and happily greeted Sarah when she got home and discussed how her day went and why she needed to go out. As she sat there with them lazily watching tv, she thought over what could happen tonight. She loved tony, he worked hard for their entire relationship had always been attractive, always complimented her to make her feel good. But after 8 years and being engaged for 2 she had to be honest with her self, he's taken her for granted, and his compliments seem hollow and do little to boost her low self esteem anymore.

The compliments from mike lift her spirits way more, he's a married man with kids and he's willing to risk it to fool around with me. And if I play my cards right if he left his wife I could leave tony and have a solid future. Plus having two men want her made her feel powerful. Tony made dinner and they all ate and continued the usual boring routine. Tony had to be up for work at 3 am so as Sarah was getting ready to go to the bar with Nancy, Tony was getting ready to go to bed. He gave her a kiss goodbye.

Tony trusted Sarah, she was his soul mate and was a very morally upstanding person. He never thought anything bad would happen at the bar because his brother Joey is going to be there tonight. Sarah and Nancy hope in Nancy's car and head toward the bar, along the way Nancy excitedly asks Sarah if Tony suspects anything, Sarah reassures her that tony is clueless. They gossip about who might be there and the usual social circles. Nancy warns Sarah that Joey will be there tonight so she better be careful. Sarah replies he'll probably be to wasted to see anything. They arrive at the bar and greet their girlfriends and the usual men that are their every night.

Around 10pm mike shows up and takes a seat at the bar. He waits for Sarah and Nancy go have a cigarette then goes and joins them. They engage in small chit chat and head back inside the three of them sitting together before Nancy leaves to go take shots with some other people. As the night goes on it's just Sarah and mike talking about more and more sexual things as they begin to bad mouth their spouses sexual performances they can start to feel the lust between them.

They go outside for a smoke and mike takes her to the side of the building pushes her up against the wall and kisses her deeply, she kisses back as they begin making out and acting on their lust. Other people come outside and they stop and head back inside. Sarah hasn't felt this Alive and sexy in years since she first met tony.

Her panties are soaking wet as they sit at the bar and continue to have racy conversations when mike goes to put his arm around her, joey who's been watching them the whole night has had enough and when he sees mike go to the bathroom he goes over and confronts Sarah and tells her I'm not blind I see whats going on here you need to stop it. Sarah says nothing is going on and tells Joey to relax he's over reacting. Joeys nearly blackout drunk so he doesn't notice Sarah and mike leave together at 1am.

Mike gives her a ride, along the way they stop in a parking lot and start making out and mikes hands are all over Sarah's body caressing her neck and as he kisses all over her chest exposing her breasts and ravaging them as he slides his hands down her pants he feels her soaking pussy and starts rubbing her clit and fingering her with one finger at first but then two as he continues to suck on her nipples until she has an amazing orgasm better than she's ever had before.

She then reaches for mikes crotch and begins rubbing the bulge in his pants, she asks him do you want that in my mouth, he nods with excitement as she unzips his fly and exposes his rock hard dick. She pauses before she slowly takes the head of his cock into her mouth she slowly begins sliding her mouth down the length of his shaft, working it back and forth like she's done many times with Tony. She shows off her deep throat skills as he grabs the back of her head and begins fucking her mouth until he cums hard and she swallows every drop.

They clean themselves up and mike finishes driving Sarah home. She says goodbye with a passionate kiss. Adrenaline still pumping in her veins as She heads into her apartment. As she enters her bedroom and sees tony sleeping, a wave of guilt rushes over her as she realizes the consequences of her actions and how much she would lose if anyone were to find out. As she felt more and more guilty and still very drunk she woke tony with a blowjob so he wouldn't question why she smelled like cum, after he was hard he flipped her on her back and climbed between her legs as he pressed the head of his cock against her Pussy lips he began sliding his cock up and down on her clit, he remarked how soaking wet she was and how she must have been wanting this. This made Sarah feel incredibly guilty and she felt tony needed to punish her so she begged him to slap her ass hard. He obliged spanking her ass as he thrust his cock in and out of her pussy. She turned over and asked him to get the lube And put it in her ass. She felt the lube being applied to her asshole and hoped this would make things right. As tony slowly and gently entered her ass he wasn't even all the way in before he started coming. He covered her with a towel and she went to the bathroom.

She closed the door and began quietly sobbing. What had she done? She's was with 2 men in one night and she thinks she loves both of them. She came back to bed and tony was up getting ready for work. He gave her a kiss goodnight and thanked her for waking him up to rock his world.

The next day she tried avoiding mikes texts as she talked to Nancy about what happened. As some of the shock wore off, she began to feel less guilty and started talking to mike again. He thanked her profusely and praised her skills, and wanted to know when they could meet up again. She felt conflicted on what to do. She told mike they could go to the bar again on Friday trying to buy time.

When Friday rolled around the same scenario played out and she found herself at the bar but couldn't get a ride home with him because tony was waiting for a call to give her a ride home. As they went outside for a cigarette he again made his move pushing her up against the wall and full on assaulting her body with his tongue reigniting the lust she had been feeling as he made her feel alive. They made their way to his car where they began making out some more and feeling each other's bodies. She could feel his erection and asked him to take it out. She glanced at the head and saw the precum dripping off it and asked him how bad he wanted it in her mouth. He begged her to let him feel the back of her throat. As she took him in her mouth she could her him moan as she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock and rubbed his balls. It wasn't long before he blew his load and again she swallowed it all.

They composed themselves and headed back to the bar. Sarah winked at Nancy as she felt like a million bucks. SHE had two men wanting her, her self esteem had never been this high. As midnight approached she called tony for a ride. He picked her up and on the car ride home she asked him to take out his cock so she could blow him.

They arrived home and she was all over him desperately wanting his cock inside her. They made it to the bedroom and started off fucking with her on her back and her legs on his shoulders. Then she pounced on top of him and slid his cock into her ass. She bounced up and down on it, it hurt like hell without any lube, but tony deserved this for being cheated on she told herself. He came hard in her ass, and exhausted they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Tony had off the next day and got up to make breakfast when he heard Sarah's phone go off. He glanced to see who text her so early, only to see a text from an unknown number saying good morning sexy you were hot last night. Tony's heart sank, he began to check her phone but there were no other messages from this number. Afraid to confront Sarah and having to admit to violating her privacy, he copied down the number.

He and a female co worker called the number when a man answered the female coworker took the phone, and in her sexiest voice asked for john. The male voice said sorry no john here. She then tried being flirtatious to which the guy said sorry I'm happily married. At that point the coworker flipped her bitch switch and went off on the guy. And warned him she knew what the fuck he was doing with Sarah and if you so much as text her again she will tell his wife. Tony feeling confident that Sarah would never compromise her morals and mess around with a married man, maybe flirt with him in a bar but she would stop it before it crossed the line. Or so he thought.

Sarah spent the whole weekend wondering why mike hadn't been answering any of her texts or calls. A week later she still hadn't heard from him and assumed something must have happened with his wife and was terrified somehow tony could find out. After a couple months tony and Sarah got married.

9 months after that they had a son. 6 months after he was born tony, Sarah, Nancy and Nancy's brother, mark, were all drinking at tony and Sarah's place. Around midnight tony put the baby to bed and fell asleep next to him. Sarah was getting very drunk and mark had been being flirtatious with her all night, pinching her butt ever since tony fell asleep. At some point they were outside alone while Nancy was in the bathroom and he made a move to make out with her, suddenly she remembered how good it felt to be wanted so badly by another man, and began kissing him back. They heard a noise in the house and broke it up.

Mark spent the next hour trying to get Sarah to go further than kiss, texting her sexual stuff and a dick pick. Sarah was flattered by his attention but wasn't willing to risk her family for sex. She went to her bedroom and woke tony with her mouth on his balls. They began fucking very rough and hArd and Sarah asked him to fuck her in the ass, again so she wouldn't feel guilty for being with another man.

The next morning tony woke early. And could hear Sarah' s alarm going off on her phone. It was right next To mark, He felt bad her alarms would wake him up so He went over and grabbed it, but it had already woken mark so he started getting his stuff together. Tony's heart sank when he picked up the phone. Right in front of him was a picture of a guys dick from an unknown number. He searched the number and managed to recover all the texts from the previous night. He called the number and heard a ringing from outside, it was mark running to his car.

Crushed tony realizes what happened and takes off in his car to go for a drive with his son. After about an hour sarah calls him and asks him to come home. He gets home and asks her what the fuck happened last night, Sarah knows she's in trouble but doesn't want to admit to anything that will hurt tony. So she says nothing physical happened it was just dumb texting. Tony tells her this is the second time you've done this, and proceeds to tell her how he caught the text from the other guy and told him off. If you've never physically cheated on me then i can forgive everything. Sarah says nothing physical has ever happened. After this tony shares what happened with his brother Joey and Joey tells him about the time he had to warm her about being inappropriate with a guy at the bar. Tony figures this was probably the guy who text her.

3 years pass and tony and Sarah have another child. Everything is going ok, Sarah has put the past behind her.. Tony occasionally deals with thoughts of what might have happened that night, but knows opening that door could cause more hurt than help. One night while drinking Sarah opens up about wanting a dom/sub role in the bedroom.

Tony excitedly reads up on being a good dom. But sees everything says they need to have good communication. He's been holding back his feelings on the past and felt he would have to share them with Sarah, for better or worse. So the next time they were drinking alone, he offers her full immunity for anything she comes clean about. Sarah having to re visit this issue has to address for the first time the hurt she caused her husband. She doesn't want to break his heart or make him leave her, but he's offering to start fresh maybe she should tell him. So she admits that yes she made out with mark, but nothing else physical happened.

But tony keeps pressing her if that's it, and that it won't affect us if she tells him. Does he already know about the affair with mike and what we did? Is this a trap? She says yes she did have an emotional affair with a guy from the bar and she made out with him too. Tony is blindsided, he had no idea there was a second guy, the relief the she didn't fuck mark is quickly washed away by the fact that she had an emotional affair with another man. Tony drinks till he blacks out and Sarah stays up till 5 am drinking and crying thinking that her marriage is over.

Tony wakes in the morning, hoping that last night was a dream and that his wife hadn't betrayed him. But the empty beer bottles and vodka bottle were proof it happened. He started thinking about what she told him and started telling himself, well hell at least she only made out with them at least she didn't do anything sexual. After thinking about Sarah's story it just didn't make sense there had to be more. Tony went up to Sarah while she was asleep and woke her up. He told her don't lie to me anymore, I gave you immunity last night, you have it for 5 more minutes or I'm gone.

Sarah startled at being awoken this way gets very defensive, she doesn't want to tell tony the worst but he's acting crazy, if I tell him maybe things will get better. Sarah admits yes that she gave oral sex two times to the guy from the bar. Tony is crushed all over again, thinking he'd heard the worst this was a true kick in the gut. He spun around and punched a hole in the wall. He asks her repeatedly is that it? You lied before how do I know your not lying now? Sarah swore this was it, terrified her marriage was about to fall apart.

Tony was unsure if he could trust anything Sarah said, at the same time he was having conflicting emotions of anger and lust towards his wife, not understanding why he was feeling like this, at the same time he's crushed she's experienced intimacy with someone other than him. He'd once been proud that he only had one lover, now he felt like a fool.

That night Sarah got very drunk and came to bed looking to be punished. Tony could never turn her down as mad at her as he was. He went to their sex toy drawer and grabbed the spanking items and clothespins. He placed Sarah on her back and began sucking on her nipples till they were rock hard. He positioned the clothespins over them and when they clamped down he could see it was seriously painful for Sarah, but she just kept saying she needed this. So tony began spanking her on her ass at first then on her thighs and stomach. She was moaning very loudly so tony moved toward her head and shoved his cock into her mouth and began fucking her face. He fucked her face hard and she had to gag, so he climbed in between her legs put them on his shoulders and began fucking her harder than he ever had before. She just kept telling him harder and to punish her.

So he rolled her on her side and lifted her ass cheeks apart and slammed his cock right into her ass to the hilt. Sarah began sobbing lightly, worried tony asked her if she was ok and through her tears she told him to just finish. He readied himself with many hard unlubricated strokes deep in her ass til he filled it with his cum and Sarah quickly ran to the bathroom to clean herself up and shed some more tears. Tony was quite conflicted as he waited for her to come back. He didn't want to physically hurt her, and she couldn't erase what she did by having sex with him, but a part of him felt like she deserved it.