My Angelic Songbird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat beside her, I couldn't resist taking a nipple into my hand and feeling it's soft texture against my palm. Robin arched her back instinctually as she slowly glided her hand up my torso and began to caress it with her hand. She began to unbutton my shirt, anxiously attempting to get me as naked as she was.

I lowered my mouth to Robin's right breast and licked around her sensitive nipple, teasing her. Robin cooed and sighed as she held my mouth to her chest firmly. I suckled on her breast and lightly tugged on her nipple with my teeth to get it nice and hard. I transferred my mouth to the other breast and repeated my actions, and very quickly Robin's moans began to echo throughout the house.

As I took a handful of her left breast into my mouth, Robin held my head in place and ran her fingers through my hair, moving her hands smoothly up and down the side of my face. Robin pulled my head up to her face and we kissed lustily.

Moving my head further down her stomach, I tickled Robin's belly button with my tongue, causing her to release a small giggle. I then proceeded to untie her baggy sweatpants. I paused as I got lost in her dark brown eyes yet again. They were now filled with lust and anticipation.

I slowly began sliding her pants off of her slender hips. When I had them off, I dropped them gently to the floor. Robin lay on top of the bed now in only a pair of skimpy black panties. Her skin contrasted richly to the bedspread, a light brown on top of a royal blue. Her panties were a little damp, I noticed in the dim light of the room. I could see a small portion of her pubic hair through the now moist fabric.

Sliding my hand softly up her thigh, I proceeded to take her panties by the waistband and pull them down her delicate young hips. As they slid off of her legs and landed on the floor, I got a fantastic view of Robin's sex for the first time.

Covered in soft, delicate dark brown hair that matched the color of the hair on her head, Robin's pussy was small and beautiful, neatly trimmed and very aroused. I eased closer to her on the floor and placed my face right by it, Robin parting her legs slightly to allow me access. Her aroma conveyed that she was excited and ready, and I could see the moisture on her barely protruding vaginal lips glisten in the softly lit room.

I stepped back to begin taking off my shirt. Robin propped herself up on her knees and began unbuckling my belt and undoing my pants, letting them fall gracefully to the floor. I stood in only my black boxer briefs, my phallus straining to be free. Robin laid back on the bed and parted her legs slightly. I leaned over her and kissed her again. I planted soft, pecking kisses all over her body, slowly moving from her lips down her neck to her breasts and navel and then back up to her lips again.

Propping her head up with her right hand, she slowly slid her left hand down my body, running her fingers lightly over my chest and abs, tracing little circles all over my stomach. Upon reached my underwear, she slowly pushed her hand down past the waistband and ran her dainty, soft, warm hand on my manhood, softly stroking it up and down. I was as hard as granite by now, and Robin appeared to be pleased by that. Sitting up slightly on the bed, she grasped the waistband with both hands and pulled my underwear down, tossing them onto the floor near the bed. I then made my way back down Robin's tiny, curvaceous frame.

With a soft and loving lick, I tasted the inside of her succulent thigh and then moved my tongue towards the outer area of her channel. Gently licking her labia and outer folds, Robin gasped as I made the first outside contact with her most sacred of treasures. I could see tiny droplets of moisture on the outside of her mound as my nostrils were filled with her musky scent. Her fragrance was intoxicating. I traced my fingers down to her sex and began slowly teasing her aroused clit with two fingers, squeezing it gently and rubbing it between my thumb and index finger.

Slipping two fingers into her rapidly moistening depths, I began to slowly massage her inner loins. Sliding my fingers in and out of her tightness, I built a good rhythm. Within seconds, a soft squishing sounds began to resonate through out the room. Robin threw her head back and moaned as my digit entered into her virgin channel. I probed around inside of her softly, seeking to open her up a little wider for what was to come later.

As Robin neared orgasm, her moans and cries that were once soft and gentle, were now thunderously loud as her body writhed around on the bed in pure bliss. Reaching her hands up to grasp the sheets, she cried out loudly as she orgasmed, covering my two fingers in her sweet and sticky liquid. With my fingers still inside of her, I focused on getting my tongue deep within her loins.

When my tongue grazed over her swollen clit, Robin suddenly closed her legs around my head, barely allowing me any air to breath. Her succulent thighs had a grip on me that the jaws of life couldn't break through. I continued licking her sweet spot as her grip eased off of my head and allowed me to go to work. I could feel Robin's hands brushing across the top of my head, and running down the side of my cheek, as I licked away at her sweet tasting honeypot. Her manual caressing of my head and face were passionate and loving.

I must have hit the right spot when I took her engorged clit between my tongue and flicked rapidly over it with my finger, for Robin cried out thunderously in another orgasm, flooding my face with her sweet nectar. This orgasm seemed more potent than the first. Her screams ricocheted off the walls. She grabbed hold of my hand and brought it up to her face. She then greedily pulled my fingers to her mouth and licked them clean, tasting her own salty honey.

Robin pushed me aside following her second orgasm in order to catch her breath, but I wasn't done just yet with her. I brought my face up to hers and kissed her softly. Our tongues danced together as Robin's hand reached down and cupped my balls. I gently pushed her hand away.

"No, no, no. It's not time for that right now. I still haven't finished with you yet," I whispered softly to her.

Sliding my hand back down to her waist, I reentered my fingers in her womanhood and slowly worked them in and out again. Robin was well lubricated now and gliding them in was no problem this time. I felt my fingers go deeper and deeper into her womb, all the while keeping my thumb at her entrance to stimulate her clit. When my fingers touch some resistance that could only be her hymen, I gradually pulled them out. As they slowly neared her entrance however, I began to thrust my two digits back and forth into her slowly, making a gentle, rocking motion with them.

Robin's hips began to methodically rock back and forth on the bed. They set their own pace at fucking back on my hand, while causing the springs in the mattress to squeak softly. I leaned down and kissed Robin. Her lips were ablaze with lust. We each pulled our heads away, breaking the kiss in unison. Robin snaked her tongue out of her mouth and licked around my face, tasting her own juices. I stared into her eyes and found only raw animal instincts.

The tempo of my hand went faster and faster and in turn Robin's hips rocked faster as she attempted to force more of my hand into her wetness. Robin's firm young bottom bounced up and down on the bed as her body gradually lost control of the situation. Beads of sweat began to form on Robin's brow as the soft light of the room was reflected from her glistening body. She softly bit her lower lip, her eyes were half shut and her head was cocked back, she was a picture of sexuality in it's rawest and most beautiful form.

Suddenly Robin's body tensed up and her legs clamped down on my arm as another orgasm ripped through her body. Her screams of passion could have been heard clear across the state of Tennessee. Her juices coated my hand and trickled down my arm and onto the bed as her feverish thrusting slowed and she attempted to catch her breath. Her breasts rose and fell upon her chest as she panted heavily. I had never seen her look more beautiful.

Robin's breathing gradually returned to normal. Once it did, she took a hold of my throbbing endowment and pulled me towards her on the bed. She attempted to wrap her tiny hand around my rigid shaft. Her delicate fingers lightly traced the veins of my manhood, rapidly stimulating my virile member. Our lips met again in a sweet embrace. Unlike the ones before, this kiss felt as if it was full of innocence and fueled by love. It was soft, gentle and pure.

Without speaking, I lifted myself over her and positioned my phallus at her tiny Entrance. I looked down into her eyes and without saying a word she nodded her approval. She brought her left hand up to my face and caressed it lightly. She reached her right hand down to my staff and softly lined it up with her entrance.

"Please, be gentle," she whispered.

My tool softly brushed against Robin's outer folds. Very slowly with one hand, I rubbed the head of my rock hard 9 inch rod against her slit, lubricating it with her abundant juices. This seemed to be a little unnecessary on account that I already had a dollop of pre-cum forming on the head of my engorged muscle.

I placed the tip at her entrance as Robin whimpered in anticipation. She bit down on her lip as she braced for the brief pain. The head slipped into her easily, as did the first few inches.

"You okay?" I whispered softly.

She nodded her head, her eyes never leaving mine. I quickly encountered the resistance of her cherry. I held Robin tightly against me as she clinched her arms around my back. I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hold on...here we go," I whispered to her.

Pushing my hips up hard yet gently, I pushed through her barrier. There was some tearing as the weak muscle gave way. The last of her skin tearing free as I broke through into her silken channel. Gritting her teeth and grunting in pain for a slight second, I saw the grimace on her face as I tore into her innocence.

"You alright?" I whispered, as I rubbed my hand across her cheek trying to take her mind off the pain.

"Yea... I'm fine ... hurts a little but keep on going," Robin softly replied.

A moment later, she pulled me down on top of her and began slowly rotating her hips around my tool, attempting to force as much into her firm body as possible. I lay atop of her, crushing her small breasts against my chest.

"Aaron..." she panted softly into my ear.

"Yea."

"I want your cock deep in my pussy."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Had sweet Robin Mitchell just taken our lovemaking to the next level? Hearing those words come out of her mouth, I was both shocked and incredibly turned on. I forced more of my dick inside her and felt her inner walls stretch and open up to accommodate my girth. Soon my cock was completely inserted inside of her as I felt it bottom out and hit the back of her pussy wall.

Her pussy was like the soft velvet of the bedspread, teasing my shaft. Constantly spitting it out, but then sucking it in for more. The warmth of her cunt was like an uncontrollable brush fire that can't be put out, it only grows faster and faster. Being inside of my angel was like Heaven on Earth, as I thrust in and out of her wetness slowly.

Robin was starting to enjoy it, I felt her body gradually relaxing more and more as her body began to react instinctually. She began to moan softly as we moved in unison. My tempo and pace must not have been enough for Robin, between my grinding into her and softly kissing her neck and ears, in shortened breaths she gasped...

"More! More! Faster! Harder!"

I increased my tempo as fast as I could, and soon we were literally bouncing up and down on the bed. My 9 inches of meat gliding into the furthest regions of her, slamming into her pussy wall on virtually every thrust. As fierce as our pace was, it was dwarfed by the incredible heat of her virgin, teenage pussy that I knew would keep me from lasting for very long.

I thrust my cock harder and harder into her tight, wet cunt with every thrust, causing the bed beneath us to bang harder and harder against the wall. Our bodies were drenched in sweat from our extreme work out. The sound of wet bodies slapping against each other resonated through the room. My thrusts were long, hard and deliberate. My balls slapped against the crack in her ass as my cockhead slammed into her G-Spot.

Beneath me, I felt Robin's body shudder and convulse as she orgasmed, her juices mingling with our fucking and trickling onto the bed below in a pool of liquid lust. Sensing myself on the verge of cumming, I started to pump faster into her channel. Robin's juices flooding out of her pussy, she came down from her orgasm quickly and worked harder to bring herself towards another.

She wrapped her legs around my waist as my chest crushed her tits into her body. I took quick, short jabs into her vaginal orifice. Her left hand clamped on to my back as her right hand rubbed her clit furiously. I extended my arms underneath me as I towered over Robin's exquisite body. I looked down to see her tits bouncing all over her chest in random patterns. Her left hand went from my back to my chest. She rubbed on my pecks and abs as I plowed into her pink furrow. I placed my hands atop her tits, as they violently jiggled in all directions. Her moans grew louder and louder as I massaged her sheath with increased speed.

"Aaron, Aaron, AHHH!!!"

The entire bed squeaked and shook violently. My balls began to boil as my orgasm started it's final approach.

"Aaron, Aaron, I'm..."

An ear piercing scream filled the empty house like that of a Neve Campbell or Love Hewitt in a 90's slasher flick. Her snatch let forth a flow that rivaled the Mississippi. Her entire body went stiff as the orgasm flowed through her soul from head to toe. It only took two more stokes in Robin's now extremely tight hole to trigger my orgasm. My cock erupted like a volcano. I shot my load deep into her loins, my seed splattering against her vaginal walls.

I figured that she must be tiring of this position so I guided her up onto her hands and knees as I pulled my still very erect cock out of her. Placing her into the doggy style position, it would be easier, and possibly more enjoyable for both of us. I slid my cock back into her waiting hole and began fucking her harder like I had been just previously. Robin's small, beautiful breasts swayed back and forth as I moved in and out of her.

Her hips bucked back against me, the texture of her cunt was incredible. Her channel felt like warm silk on my hard prick, the lining of her pussy squeezing and stretching around me as I rocked back and forth into her. I continued my attack of her G-Spot. For that moment, that instant, I had complete control of her body.

Robin shuddered yet again. The curling up of her toes signaled her fifth or sixth orgasm of the evening. I was losing count. I neared the breaking point of my second, but I wanted to relish the sensation of her pussy for as long as I could.

Lost in ecstasy, Robin was now simply moaning as our bodies moved together in unison. She had gotten the hang of fucking very quickly and, knowing that I had only cum once, was doing her best to try and get me off. The tease that almost made me pass out from bliss came when Robin slid a hand underneath my sack and began to massage and fondle my balls as I pistoned in and out of her. The sensation of her hand on my sack was magnificent. The second they made contact with me, I felt the urge to cum right there.

Robin gasped, pushing her body back into mine with all of her might. My body reacted much faster than my mind, and I felt my balls tighten as I shot stream after stream of cum into her. Robin felt it hit her inside and this set off another orgasm as she cried out so loudly it shook the pictures on the wall.

Completely exhausted and spent, I pulled my cock free from Robin's pussy only to find that I was still hard. Not rock hard mind you, but semi-erect. Robin caught her breath again and we laid next to each other, kissing gently. Our kissing soon led to light petting and cuddling. I softly kissed her sensitive nipples as she rubbed my chest and abs.

I looked down and realized that my dick was now a raging hard on once more. What can I say, there's nothing better than being a teenager. I changed positions and we soon lay in a 69 position. Robin took my cock in her hand and slowly slid it into her warm mouth. I felt it gently ease down her throat as she licked the shaft. I lifted my hips up from her face and lowered them back down. I slowly fucked her mouth while I ate her out. I plunged my tongue deep within her womanhood as it slowly contracted and expanded on my oral organ. My cock moved of it's own free will as Robin pulled it out and then lowered it back in, kissing and licking it as it slid into and out of her mouth.

Robin came first, groaning onto my cock. I tasted her rich juices in full force, spilling out into my expectant mouth and onto the soaked bed beneath us. There was a puddle of our lust near my head that expanded as Robin's fluids leaked onto the spread.

I turned around and stood up on the bed, as Robin continued to suck my cock deep into her throat. Grabbing a handful of her dark brown hair, I fucked her mouth a little more roughly than I had been previously. She didn't seem to mind though, in fact she sucked more enthusiastically on my cock. The intense pressure of her mouth was like a vacuum. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and gave it a few quick strokes and then sprayed my load all over her face. This orgasm was almost as strong as the one that was still seeping out of her cunt. Streams of cum landed all over her forehead and nose, dripping down to her mouth. She extended her tongue and hungrily took all the drops that landed on it. Another shot landed on her upper lip and dropped to her waiting tongue. I positioned my cock lower and shot the final stream onto her heaving breasts, as the cum leaked down her cleavage and onto her flat stomach.

Robin gathered the cum from her face with her fingers, wiping as much as she could into her mouth and rubbing the excess cum on her tits into her chest. Having exhausted a huge load all over her, I collapsed onto the bed beside her. Robin too fell over from exhaustion and curled up in my arms, falling asleep instantly.

12