My Angel's Night of Fulfillment

Story Info
A Night of Fulfillment for his older sister.
5.3k words
4.35
106.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
491 Followers

This is a sequel to my story "My sisters- My Angels". Though this can be read as a separate story, you would enjoy it that bit more if you read the first one first.


The sun was nearly setting as my bus neared its destination.

It is after a long gap of several years that I was going to this town again.

Golden memories of those wonderful days I spent in that place, over ten years ago, came flooding to me. Memories of my Angelic sisters -- Gita and Padma...and the erotic encounters we had.

Many things have happened in ten years. Gita is long married and lives in a far off city and last I saw her was about three years back. Padma too is married and migrated to Australia. She and her husband live in Brisbane. I haven't seen her in ages.

I am now twenty eight and working as a marketing executive for a multinational company that sells consumer products. I am what one would call an eligible bachelor, having avoided tying the knot, despite pressures from my parents. I did not find Miss. Right till date.

As my bus came to a halt at the bus stand, I got off and walked out. My company has a branch there and the local manager was kind enough to send a car for me. The driver took my single bag and we drove to the small but comfortable guest house our company maintained in that town.

It was located away from the hustle and bustle of the town. A fifty year old caretaker by the name Govind was in attendance the whole day and he was also a good cook. The guest house comprised of a large well furnished living room, two comfortable, air conditioned bed rooms and a kitchen. Govind told me that I was the sole guest at that time and asked me if I would have my dinner there. I said I would go out to meet some friends and told him not to bother about my dinner. He gave me a spare set of keys and left.

I caught up with a couple of old friends and we had a few drinks and dinner at one of the more popular restaurants there. It was owned by the family of one of these two friends, so everything was on the house. They asked me what brought me there after all these years. I told them that I was there to attend a wedding, late next night. The groom's dad and my dad were good friends and I was representing my dad who was unable to attend. We broke up late and I returned to the guest house and slept well.

Next day, I went to our Branch office there and paid a courtesy call on the manager there. As I was not on an official visit, we just spent a few minutes exchanging pleasantries. As I made to leave, he offered me a car and driver for my use which I gladly accepted.

I just had an urge to visit the colony where we once lived. I got into the car and asked the driver to take me there. As we reached the colony and we were passing by the house where Padma's family lived, I asked the driver to stop. I thought I would make inquiries from her family about her welfare and whereabouts, for old time's sake.

As I entered their home through the open doorway, I found an old lady with a hearing aid sitting all alone and watching a TV. When she saw me she was confused. Realizing that it was Padma's mother, I walked close to her and said I was Mohan, brother of Gita. It took her a full minute to realize who I was and then she broke into a smile.

She started asking me about Gita, my mother and rest of the family and I answered her patiently. Suddenly, I heard another woman's voice from the next room.

"Who is it mother?"

"It is Mohan, Gita's brother," she replied.

Next minute, a woman drying her wet, long, jet black hair with a thin cotton towel walked in. She was around 35 years of age, not fat but slightly plump, with big tits and buttocks. When she saw me she squealed and pulling me up gave me a big hug. It took me a few seconds to realize that it was Padma!

She was very fair, tall at 5'6" and had an hour glass figure – a good bust, slim waist, flaring hips and a wide ass.

That was the Padma I knew, ten years ago. This woman was heavier and lost her slimness and the hour glass figure. She still looked beautiful, but not as sexy as before. But she hasn't lost her animated look. When she hugged me, I felt the big tits that were squashed against my chest were still tight and sent my pulse racing. And I made sure that my hands made contact with those big buttocks.

We then sat down and talked. We had a lot of catching up to do. She came here about two weeks back and her husband was joining her in a couple of days. They live in Brisbane and her husband is a successful doctor there, making a lot of money. No, they don't have any children. She and Gita lost touch, so, I told her all the news about Gita, whatever I knew.

She asked me about the purpose of my present trip to her town. I told her about the wedding I was going to attend that night and how I am representing my father.

She got up, went into the adjoining room and came back in a minute and showed me a wedding card. It was an invitation for the same wedding. It turned out that the Bride was a cousin of her husband! Talk of a coincidence! Padma was going to represent her husband at the wedding.

"I was wondering how I was going to attend this late night wedding. Now the problem is solved," she said.

"I could go with you and attend the wedding," she sounded relieved.

"I would be very happy to come and pick you up. I have a car and driver at my disposal, so transport is not a problem at all," I said eagerly.

Her parents were relieved that her problem has been solved so easily. I spent another hour at their home and we made plans for the evening. I would come and pick her up by 7-30pm. We would go straight to the wedding Hall where dinner was scheduled from 8pm onwards. The muhurat (auspicious moment at which the knot is tied) was at 2-12am. So, after all the rituals were over, I would drop her at her home early next morning.

Taking leave of them, I left.

That evening, I told Govind that he could go home as I was going to attend a wedding and didn't need his services. He was happy to leave. I reached Padma's home at 7-30pm. She was getting ready and I spent a little time making small talk with her aged parents.

When Padma finally appeared, I was struck breathless looking at her. She was resplendent in a red silk sari with golden embroidery and a matching blouse that was cut low to reveal the swell of her gorgeous breasts. She had a bit of golden jewelry adorning her lovely throat and gold bangles on her hands.

We got into the back seat of the car and drove off. I cast a sidelong glance at Padma and my eyes met hers.

"So, how do you find me after all these years? Fat and old?" she asked smiling.

"You are as beautiful as ever," I whispered to her not wanting the driver to listen.

"Always the chivalrous gentleman," she laughed.

The banter set the tone for mild flirtation if not anything else, I thought. The thought that I was her first lover and she was the first woman I had sex with was always at the back of my mind.

We soon reached the wedding hall. I disposed off the driver, telling him that I would drive the car later that night and he should come next morning by eight am. He was happy to go home after I tipped him well.

We mingled with the people there, met the elders, met the bride and groom, gave our gifts and had the traditional dinner. By the time we finished it was ten pm.

We found that most guests were leaving and only those very close to the family were staying. Neither Padma nor I found any close friends or relatives in the group. We sat apart for a few minutes and I was wondering what to do. Padma gave me the opening.

"Where are you staying?" she asked.

"At our company guest house on the ring road," I replied.

"Can we go there and spend some time chatting up a bit? We have so much catching up to do. We can come back for muhurat," she said.

"Excellent idea," I replied, my pulse quickening.

As I drove back to the guest house she kept making small talk but my mind was full of wild thoughts and possibilities. Could I seduce her, a second time? She is a married woman now, do I dare to?

As I unlocked the door and we got into the drawing room, she looked around appreciatively and said, "It is a nice place."

Padma was carrying a small overnight bag with her. Saying that she wanted to get rid of the traditional dress, she asked me where she could change. I told her that the second bed room is also vacant and she could use it without any problem. It had an attached bathroom too. She walked into the second bed room and shut the door behind her.

I went to my bed room and changed into my favorite light blue pajamas. I walked up to the fridge, opened it and found it stocked with a few bottles of beer and Bacardi breezer. I opened a bottle of beezer, settled down comfortably on the cushioned sofa, took a sip. It was cold and I loved the Jamaica passion flavor.

My thoughts returned to Padma. Though she had put on a little weight, particularly around her waist and tummy, she was still very attractive. I was very keen to see her tits, thighs and the rest of her body and compare them to what the virgin beauty was ten years ago.

My conscience chided me for such dirty thoughts about a married woman. But, I could hear Mr. Hyde saying that I was the first man who fucked her and always had that right on her.

When Padma walked into the drawing room she was dressed in a light pista green nightie and she looked very desirable. Through the semi transparent robe I could see that she wore black panties and a black bra and they set off my imagination wild. The top hook of her nightie was open and the creamy white swell of her rich breasts spilling out of her bra top was a sight to behold. Her black panties suggested that they could contain only a small part and not the whole of her wide, inviting ass and pumpkin buttocks.

Seeing me thus ogling her, Padma settled down into a sofa in front of me and asked,

"What are you drinking?"

"it is a Bacardi Breezer, a ready mixed mild cocktail," I said.

"So where is your manners, drinking alone?" she said in mock anger.

I rushed to the fridge, opened a bottle for her, poured it into a glass and gave it to her. As she took it from me her finger tips brushed lightly against mine and I felt a mild shock. Sipping her drink contentedly she relaxed in her sofa.

"So why didn't you marry yet? You must be what, twenty eight?" she asked.

"I didn't find Miss Right."

"Tell me what kind of girl you want. I would look out for one."

I saw an opening to flirt here.

"Someone like you, Padma," I said.

"Oh my god, you still the same! You do know how to flatter a girl!" she exclaimed.

"Honest, Padma, I was trying to compare everyone with you and found none so far who are as good as you."

"You are so sweet, Kid. You don't mind if I called you a kid now, do you?"

"No, not if you promise to be the same Padma," I said, emphasizing the word 'same'.

She kept quiet for a few minutes and I started wondering if I crossed the line.

"Kid, for a while then, ten years ago, you, I and Gita shared a wonderful experience and bonding. I think we can trust each other for the rest of our lives. I am going to tell you something which is very personal. I haven't shared this with anyone till now," she said.

She then told me her story of what had happened in the past ten years.

She and her husband Raju married eight years ago. Padma was twenty five and he was twenty eight. She moved to Brisbane where her husband had a good job as a doctor. He loved her and they were very happy. Professionally he became more and more successful and he made lots of money. She had everything a middle class Indian girl aspires for – a successful husband, a beautiful home, cars, jewelry, clothes – everything. Well...almost everything.

Padma found out that her husband had a peculiar problem. His penis was small in size and he was conscious of it and had an inferiority complex in bed. During sex, they had foreplay and he was very good at it. Once they were ready and he entered her, he suffered premature ejaculation after a few strokes and his penis shrunk to its normal small size immediately. This left Padma unsatisfied and he would try and bring her to orgasm by oral sex or finger fucking.

He was very nice and apologetic about this and Padma hoped that he would get himself cured. But he refused to consult anyone with his problem and get treated. After three years, when Padma did not conceive, they had themselves checked for fertility. It was then that they learned that his sperm count was low, and her conception, though not ruled out, was not certain either.

Shattered with this news, Padma started avoiding sex with him, whenever she could. She started eating more (all those extra pounds) and splurging more on clothes and jewelry. In short, she was trying to compensate for the lack of sex with shopping and food.

When she finished telling her story, we sat silent for a few minutes. I got up, took the empty glass from her and poured a refill for both of us. I was not sure how I should react to the whole narration. I felt genuinely sorry for her and decided that I would let my heart rule over my head, in this matter.

I quietly walked to her sofa, drink in hand and sat next to her on her left side. After taking a big sip of my drink, I set the glass on the table and took her left hand in my right hand and started stroking her fingers and wrist lightly with my finger tips. She gave a little sigh and moved a trifle closer to me.

"When I lay awoke, my body hungry, on so many nights, I thought of you, kid and the wonderful way you took me ten years ago. I would recall every moment of that night and how you seduced me and gave me heavenly pleasures. I would masturbate thinking about you and thinking of your long cock fucking me," she said, her breath quickening.

"You were the object of my thousand fantasies and a thousand nights I must have come with you as the target of my desire," I proclaimed to her.

We got up and hugged each other tightly. I could sense desperation in her embrace which I never felt before...with her or anyone. It was as if she were standing on the edge of an abyss and clinging to me for support. My lips found her full, red lips and we kissed deeply.

As I took her lower lip between my lips and sucked on it greedily, it was as if the time had warped and I was an eighteen year old novice Mohan kissing the twenty three year old virgin Padma. Her lips tasted; not just the same...they tasted better. As our mouths met, my tongue darted into her hot mouth and swirled around. When our tongues contacted each other they sent familiar shocks.

We broke the kiss briefly and moved into my bed room. Padma removed her nightie quickly and stood in her back panties and bra. Her creamy white complexion set off beautifully against the black bra and panties. She did a slow turn, as if for my visual treat.

She added a few inches to her waist and buttocks. Her boobs certainly looked bigger now, more like a C+ as compared to the earlier B/B+. Her thighs looked a little fleshy than earlier but not in the same proportion as her other vitals. The swell of her breasts spilling over the cups of her black bra was substantial and enticing. Her panties were scarcely able to contain her magnificent buttocks and the pumpkin cheeks showing out were full of promise. Her pussy was totally clad in her black panties.

As I removed my pajamas and stood before her in my jockey shorts, she moved closer looking at my bulge with unhidden desire. As she came very close, she put her right palm on my chest and rubbed gently, pulling lightly at my chest hair and her finger tips caressing my nipples. Her left hand dropped to my crotch and she put it right on the bulge there and squeezed me very lightly.

"You are a big man now, Mohan," she said huskily, was there an emphasis on the word big!

"You are as beautiful as ever, more bountiful," I said, with all the desire that I felt.

My hands found her bra hooks and unhooked it. I gently pulled her bra away and dropped it revealing her naked breasts. They stood proud, firm and big. The aureole was a light brown and the nipples were even lighter shade, shapely and stiff. As I cupped the melons and felt their tightness and density, I remembered many things.

"Do you remember how I first touched them in the movie theater?" I asked her.

"How can I forget that you naughty boy, you were a dare devil doing that with Gita sitting right next to me."

"How did you feel that first time when I squeezed them?" I always wanted to know that.

"I got all wet and squishy down there," she was enjoying this.

"What happened to you then?" she asked, her breathing quicker now.

"I had a very stiff erection and thought I was going to explode," I was excited too.

"As big as this?" she asked cupping my bulge tightly and wrapping her fingers around the tent.

"Please, Padma," I whimpered.

"Please, what?"

"Get your hand in and grab it, please," I was pleading.

"Talk dirty, kid, real dirty and call me names," she was hot now.

I felt an urge and wanted to tease her some more. So, I kept quiet and put my mouth on her right tit and started sucking while squeezing her left tit hard and rolling her nipple between my fingers.

"Please talk dirty, kid, you are so good at it, talk dirty to your slut," she was whimpering.

"Put your hands inside and grab my cock, you slut, you are hungry for my cock."

"Yes, I am starved for your cock and balls," blabbering, she got hold of my shorts and pulled them down so that they fell in a heap around my ankles. Her left hand grabbed my throbbing cock and her right hand cupped my balls.

The sadistic streak in me made me ask her right away.

"Tell me, how are they compared to your husband's?"

"No comparison at all, you are my Tarzan, you have always been. If anything, you are bigger now than before and hotter."

"Take it in your mouth and suck it, bitch, show me how much you love it." I sat down on the edge of the bed.

Padma sank to her knees in front of me and taking my cock lovingly in her hand started a slow lick of the tip with her tongue. Wetting the crown, she took it lovingly between her lips and started a slow suck that took my breath away.

I put my hands on her velvet smooth back and massaging down her spine reached the top of her panties. Putting my hands inside her panties, I pulled them down over her pumpkin buttocks, along her gorgeous thighs and let them drop to her ankles.

Fondling her magnificent ass cheeks, I pushed my right palm down till it found her juicy cunt which was the object of my thousand fantasies.

Her nether lips were slightly open at the slit entrance and my finger felt the wetness.

As I cupped her pussy in my palm, Padma's body gave a shudder and her mouth clamped tighter on my cock. As my fingers probed the entrance, I sensed the hunger there and I slipped my fore and middle fingers into the hot, juicy cunt.

It was the same hot, wet, tight, juicy cunt that I probed ten years ago. Her body might have gained some weight and fat at places, but, her cunt remained virtually unchanged. Sparingly used, I thought wickedly. This feeling enhanced my lust for her.

Pushing her head away from my engorged cock, I stood up and pulled her nude body to me in a tight hug. As she tightened her arms around me, I kissed her deeply on her sensuous mouth, biting her lower lip very lightly.

"You are the same, Padma, as beautiful and sexy as ever," I said.

"Take me to bed and fuck me hard. My poor cunt is hungry," she whimpered.

We fell together on the big, double bed. Padma opened her legs wide and pulled me on top of her. Her hands grabbed my throbbing cock and guided it to her hot, wet, pulsating entrance. My cock slid in without any resistance and was enveloped by her hot and juicy interior which seemed to have a life of its own. I knew she wanted this fuck very badly and quickly, but was equally determined to make it a memorable one for both of us.

touchmate
touchmate
491 Followers
12