My Angel's Night of Fulfillment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
493 Followers

So, without starting my strokes, I whispered into her ear, "Padma, this night is all ours and we will enjoy it fully. I need your body as much as you need mine. Your cunt and my cock have waited for ten long years. We will quench their thirst. You just lie back and relax."

"I love you kid, you have been my first and only lover," she answered back softly.

I started moving my cock in a slow rhythm, remembering the importance of several short strokes before a long one. My mouth was busy nibbling at her ear, throat and collar. My hands busy on her back, sliding, grabbing, stroking - whatever. She had both her hands on my buttocks and was gently stroking them.

Slowly I increased the pace – both the stroke length and the speed. Her breathing quickened and she started raising her hips and ass, countering my thrusts. Her hands were pushing my buttock harder, indicating that she wanted me to push my cock all the way in.

I let go and did just that. I let my cock go all the way in and stay there for a few seconds, buried to the hilt.

"Oh my god, your cock is wonderful, Mohan, it is so long and stays long and hard. It is touching my womb," she said in awe.

"Fuck me, fuck your sis, stretch my cunt, tear it, pound it..." she was blabbering.

As I sensed her orgasm welling up in her, I pounded her cunt with all my strength and force. It was as if I was driven by a rage- not against my beloved sister, but against the fate and gods, who conspired to deprive this most beautiful woman the most basic need of getting a proper fuck.

Her moans reached a crescendo and then she was whimpering a continuous "aaahaaa..." and her whole body was in spasms even as I started ejaculating in great spurts.

"Cum in me baby, Cum in me deep into my womb, I want you to cum in your sis and make a baby for her, You are the only one who can make it for me," she was crying now.

Oh my god, my beloved Angel wants me to plant my seed in her womb!

I was deeply touched even as I unloaded all cum deep into her. I came in big spurts indicative of my own pent up emotions for her. After a few minutes, I gently pulled out my limp penis and took my weight off her. She was lying flat on her back, her eyes shut, breathing even and her face had a contented and serene look.

As my fingers tried to wipe the tears away from her face she opened her eyes and smiled.

"I called you my own Tarzan ten years ago. You are still my Tarzan today," she sounded happy and satiated.

"Me Tarzan – You Jane," I said in jest, kissing her lightly on her lips.

I took a couple of fresh towels and wrapping one around me, I wiped her whole body gently with the other towel and with tender care. She just lay back looking at me with unhidden love and admiration.

She put on her nightie, tying it loosely around her and we went and sat on the big sofa, huddled close to each other now. It was past mid night and we decided that there was no need for us to go back to the wedding hall. We have already marked our attendance there and given our gifts. It would be assumed that, like most others, we too left after dinner and went home.

When Padma went home early next morning, her parents would assume that she stayed after muhurat and returned home when it was safe to travel.

We both felt the need to have a drink after our frenzied lovemaking. I took out the last two breezers from the fridge and opened them. I sat on the sofa with the drink in my right hand and my left arm around Padma.

"Can we meet tomorrow?" I asked her.

"We better not, Mohan. My parents would get suspicious. By the way, my husband is coming here day after tomorrow," she replied.

"In that case, I would leave in the morning and go back," I said.

"We have another four hours of togetherness left, for now," she sounded morose.

"Cheer up, sis, we can do quite a bit in that time," I winked at her.

"Oh my god, you are ready so soon!" she exclaimed, looking at the tent in my towel.

For an answer, I just took the towel away and showed her my raising and hardening cock. Probably, I was driven by an urge to show off my equipment and get her to appreciate it, more so after knowing about the pathetic state of her husband's cock.

As Padma got up and removed her nightie, I made her to sit in my lap with her back to me. She wiggled her ass a bit and settled down on my cock and balls. Kissing her on the nape of her neck, I grabbed her full tits in my hands and started fondling them. As my fingers rolled her nipples making them hard and erect, she moaned a sigh.

Raising her ass slightly and bending forward a little, she grabbed my cock and guided the tip into her hot, juicy cunt. Wiggling a little, she managed to get my cock slide into her cunt. She bent forward a little more and got my dick fully in. In that position, she started sliding slowly up and down my shaft. It was a very erotic movement and I was now fully aroused.

After a few minutes, I stopped her and stood up. As I removed my cock from her cunt I saw that it was quoted with her juices and had sheen. I asked her to lie down on the carpeted floor, her head resting on a pillow. I asked her to open her legs and I sat in front of her on my knees, my legs horizontal and my buttocks touching my heels and my back straight (this is called Vajrashan in yoga).

I lifted her ass lightly with both my hands and pulled her closer asking her to raise her legs high and rest her ankles on my shoulders for support. Her cunt was now open and I brought it close to my throbbing cock and pushed the tip in.

Her hips resting on my lap, I maneuvered her till my cock penetrated her and lay buried in her hot, juicy cunt. Holding her by her waist, I started a slow motion moving her forwards and backwards, that resulted in her cunt sliding up and down the length of my cock.

We looked into each other eyes and she said softly," Make me the mother of your child, Mohan."

"I will, Padma. We will make a very lovely child together," I promised her.

I now let her lay on her back on the carpet, bending her legs at knees. I gently pushed them back till her knees almost touched her chin. In this position, with her legs open wide, her juicy, hot cunt was extremely inviting.

Relaxing my own posture and bending forward a bit, I held her thighs and started pumping her with deep loving strokes causing her breathing to quicken. She half closed her eyes and started blabbering in a low tone-

"Fuck me well, fuck me hard and fuck me deep, my kid, my lover, my Tarzan."

"Cum in me and cum so much that my womb gets filled with it, kid. I want it all." She was now nearing the edge and so was I.

The thought that I was going to father her child made me come in a big eruption shooting all my spurts deep into her, even as she cried out loud with bliss.

As the orgasm subsided, I gently toppled over her, my head pillowed upon her full breasts and my now limp cock still in her. She opened her eyes and looking into my eyes with a lot of love said, "You have completely filled me there, Mohan. I think we have made the baby."

I too felt something special had happened and we are bonded together in a special way now.

At five in the morning we said our good bye. We were both in tears. We knew that perhaps our paths would never cross again. Even if they did, we would never be able to recreate this magic ever. We kissed deep and long and parted. There was no talk of keeping in touch; we both knew it was dangerous and futile.

I dropped her outside her home early that morning. She walked to the small gate, opened it and went in without one backward glance. I started the car and drove off with a heavy heart.

Epilogue:

It was ten months later that I received a greeting card. There was nothing on the envelope; no 'from' address. I opened and found a beautiful 'Thank You' greet me in all its glitter. No signature or name or any other message. I looked at the bottom of the card. There, in one corner, was a small smiley of a little girl, hand painted.

touchmate
touchmate
493 Followers
12