My Arrogance Got Me Blacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed and said. "If I tell you, I'll have to kill you!"

I smiled then; it sort of broke the ice.

"You shouldn't have done what you did yesterday Sian, you really pissed me off, I can tell you!" he said.

I replied. "I think I have just been given the message, and I'm sorry."

"But I have to admit. I haven't had as good a message as that for a long time." I admitted softly.

"In fact. I've never had a message delivered to me as good as that, in my life!" Then I laughed too.

"Please, tell me your name?" I asked.

"It's Lonnie." He said.

"Okay Lonnie, I would like to say, that it's been great to meet you, but I'm not too sure yet?"

"Don't you worry, I will convince you before I leave today, I assure you!"

He ordered me onto my knees.

I was going to get it from behind, his big black prick and he, were going to roger me totally, I could sense it.

I scrambled to me knees. I steadied myself I put my arms out and wide above my head.

I wasn't being very ladylike now; my arrogance was nowhere to be seen. I was beside myself with lust, I just wanted him to do me in anyway he wanted. I didn't care now what he did to me. I was up for it!

Head down, I looked between my legs, my pussy was dripping! I could see him behind me, closing the gap, then the first nudge of his prick as it felt for its goal.

Then without warning, he drove it right into me, it hit bottom, or was it the top?

He was holding my hips, I couldn't go forwards, I was held in place, he began the in and out thrust, that was to take me to wherever his prick wanted to take me.

I went, my orgasms were blinding.

I came on him, then again, and then again, He stopped banging me momentarily, then he went for my nipples underneath me, he crushed them, twisted them, and pulled them. I was in luscious agony, he nailed me for good, he knew it, I knew it, we both knew it!

He unloaded once more, where did he get it from?

He filled me to overflowing; I could feel it being pressured out of my groaning cunt.

He seemed to go on forever unloading tons of cum into me, it forced more orgasms from me, I felt like I was dying, such was the ferocity of our joint copulation.

I just collapsed under him, wonderfully spent, fucked? You bet I was, and not just literally either. I was wrecked, and after what he had just done, I was prepared to bet he was too.

He rolled off me, and pulled me to him.

"Now Sian, are you going to behave yourself in future?" He asked me.

Here I was, I had been raped, but it had ended up being terrific. This young man had really shown me the error of my ways; he had told me he was going to do it. And he had, big time. I had loved what he had done to me, although I know it could have gone the other way too.

It had taken all these years for me to realise that there is another me inside my body, and he had brought it to the surface.

My uncle had taught me to be what I had become, because of my beauty.

I was going to change my whole persona now, no argument.

I snuggled into my black lover, seeing my white creamy skin, nestled on his, was a sight I will never forget. My very dominant male, was now my conqueror.

Feeling for his now limp prick, I crushed it gently in my hand, and whispered.

"Yes Lonnie, I will be the best girl ever from now on, you really have taught me a lesson here, and I thank you." I told him.

"Good, because I have more to teach you before I leave here today," he replied.

This alarmed me a little, I'm not too sure what he meant by that.

"What do you mean Lonnie?" I said.

"You'll see baby, you'll see." Was all he said?

Then suddenly, he grabbed me, yanked me off the bed by my hair, and we were off and into the shower.

He was, I was finding out, a man who was a man.

He was showing himself to be a man that treated a woman, with love, was a powerful dominant lover, gave a woman (me) what I wanted, even though I think I was unaware that I had wanted what he had done to me, and given to me.

The fact is, he seemed to have known it, the moment he walked through my back door this morning, grabbed me, and took me upstairs.

And now I did know it too, like I said, he had nailed me, good and proper.

What a time I had in that shower, he spent ages on his knees, and bringing me to mine, I fell down in a heap by the time he had blasted another orgasm out of me.

His tongue was magical; it felt as if it was tickling my womb sometimes!

I gave myself over to him completely. I had no thoughts in my mind of my family; I had no room for anything but him, and what he was doing to me.

And having multiple orgasms? Not the right word for it, I can tell you. I was having multiple multiple orgasms.

I spent time sucking him off, but he wouldn't let me make him cum.

This was a new one for me; no man had ever refused anything I did to them. I had always had control, I had made lovers beg me to finish them off, desperate to cum, and I sometimes made them wait for ages. Even though they might have thought it was them in charge.

But I was learning fast, that he was in control of me, definitely in charge. I had no say, he never asked me to do anything, he made me, and I went with it, very compliantly.

It was when he turned me to the shower wall, and drove his thumb up my arse, that I knew for certain; I was the receiver here, not the giver.

I just bent my head, spread my feet. My hands high up flat on the wall, my capitulation complete.

He helped me out of the shower, he had to, I could hardly walk.

We got dried eventually, he powered me off, bless him.

And then he took me back to my juice loaded bed. I glanced at the clock; it was 2:00pm.

He went back to the bathroom, and returned with a bottle of baby oil.

"What do you want with that Lonnie?" I asked innocently.

He looked at me quizzically, arched an eyebrow, and said.

"You don't know Sian, can't you guess?" He said.

"No," I answered honestly.

Then I did!

"Please Lonnie, no, don't do that to me please"? I bleated.

I started to scramble across the bed, but he was on me in a flash.

"You want tying up again Sian?"

"No, but please Lonnie, don't do this, it will hurt, I know it will?! I begged.

"Are you trying to tell me, you have never had a prick up your soft round beautiful arse Sian?" He asked amazed.

"No," I cried, "never, I have always said no!"

"Well baby, you ain't saying a no today, not to me anyway!" he said gruffly.

"Please Lonnie," I cried as he forced me over onto my stomach.

I caught a glimpse of his beautiful big blackcock swaying around as I feebly fought for my honour.

Now I was face down, he was between my knees, he was spreading his, making mine part further and further.

His hand between my shoulder blades, I wasn't going anywhere now.

I felt the coolness of the oil spreading down my crack as he poured some on me. He was getting me lubricated.

I was begging him not to, knowing already that he was going to.

My face was turned to one side, I saw him lower his body onto mine, he began kissing my face, biting my neck, god how I love that.

His hands went under me and worked their way to my aching nipples. He knew exactly what to do, he was turning me on against my will, and he was readying me, so I would accept my rear end being defiled.

Then I felt the first gentle push at my arse, he missed the first time, but not the second.

I screamed as the bulbous purple head went in. He held me tightly; there was no way I could ever wriggle out of this.

He stayed still for a while, I felt the pain subside a little, my arse must be expanding I thought.

Then another push, again the pain returned, and again he stayed.

After much pushing, staying, then pushing again, he said.

"I'm in baby, I'm in, now relax okay, just let your whole body flop for me Sian."

"Oh Lonnie," I cried. "Please be gentle with me, please?"

I let go, I forced myself to relax, to 'flop' as he put it.

He was gentle for a while, and then he began to pull out, and push in.

I was in tears, more from the fear factor than the pain.

Without me realising it, he was speeding up, he was gathering pace as his thick black cock plundered my virgin arsehole.

And then unknowingly, I was going with it, the sensation of having his prick up there was assailing my mind, in a way I never thought possible.

I heard moaning of someone in pleasure; I looked up, and then knew it was me moaning.

I was enjoying the feeling of fullness, of the utter domination he was showing me, of his power over me.

I hadn't felt his fingers leaving my nipples; he was up on his elbows now. He was powering his great black prick in and out.

His mouth was occasionally clamping the back of my neck, like a lion with its lioness, when they were rutting. And make no mistake; I was being rutted, truly rutted!

I was loving the electrical sizzles of orgasms flashing through my body, building me up to the climatic one, that I knew was on its way.

I was flat on the bed now, totally submissive, arms and legs spread, in complete subjugation.

Then my ultimate orgasm hit me, it hit me with such surprise and power, I thought my life was going to end, it was the most wondrous, sublime feeling I have ever had.

Lonnie grunted, and then stiffened like a steel rod lying on my back, and he came too. The feeling of my bowels filling and swelling was one I will never forget.

He was chewing on my neck, on the sides, and on my spinal column under my hair line. He was marking me in a way, which I knew I would hardly be able to hide.

But at that moment I didn't care, I wanted it, I loved it, I needed it.

Eventually, he lifted himself slowly off me; I swear I heard a plop, as his prick came out of me.

He dropped onto his back at my side.

Then turning to me, he said.

"Sian, you are the best, most glorious fuck on this planet!" Then he laughed softly.

"No I'm not Lonnie, you are, you really are." I whispered back.

We spent the rest of the day just loving each other; Lonnie really had turned my life around.

It's a bloody good job I was on the pill, there would have been no way he could have left me this day, and me not be pregnant!

Fortunately for me, I still had a neck collar from about 2 years ago when I had an accident, so I wore that for nearly 2 weeks to let my neck bites heal.

Lonnie left me, he took my phone number with a promise to call, and he did. We still meet now and then. And he still fucks me with the intensity of the first time, my arse is wide open now, I love him fucking me, when, where, and how he likes.

He brought his girlfriend a couple of times, who has a liking for women, and now she loves this blonde beauty, who surrenders to her every time, at Lonnie's bidding.

But that's another story?

And last week, he introduced me to his dishy kid brother.

His eyes went wide in amazement when he saw me.

Lonnie, sniggering said that Lennie would be looking after me sometimes, when he had to go away?

And that's another story too.

12