My Assistant, My Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Mary Ann's lunch takes a turn for the worse.
2.6k words
4.21
69.1k
27

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left Mary Ann in the hotel room cuffed and laying on the bed and drove away. I stopped at the store to pick up a razor, shaving cream, scissors, straws and a couple bottles of pop. Then I drove to the sex store to pick up more than a few things. With a bag full of surprises and shaving supplies I headed back to my new play toy. My cock was getting hard thinking of the abuse Mary Ann going to endure at my hands.

I was gone just over an hour when I returned to the hotel. When I opened the door, she was on the bed helpless with her thong still in her mouth.

"Good girl slut. You listened and you will be rewarded," I told her.

I put her back on her hands and knees and took the thong out of her mouth.

"How could you leave me like this? Where did you go?" She said as she started to cry. "What if they came to clean the room or something? Please take these off of me. Please Dave."

I opened a bottle of pop, took a swig and then put a straw in it and put it to her mouth to drink.

"Here. I know you must be thirsty so drink."

She drank quite a bit and then I drank some more while I rubbed my hand on her ass. My hand prints were fading, but my belt had left a small mark on both cheeks. I put the straw back to her mouth to finish the bottle.

I reached into my bag from the sex shop and put a blind fold on her. She started to panic.

"What are you doing Dave? Why did you mmphh" she was interrupted mid-sentence with a ball gag that I secured around her head. Then I took out a spreader bar and put in on both ankles before I removed the cuffs from her ankles. I kept her wrists cuffed and told her to turn over. I pulled her arms above her head and attached the cuffs to each other around the post in the headboard. She was blind, helpless and all mine.

"Mary Ann, I'm going to shave your pussy bald, so don't move around. I wouldn't want anything to happen to that beautiful pink pussy," I said as I took out the scissors. She shook her head no and I could tell she was sobbing. I cut down her pubes as close as I could to her pussy.

"I'm keeping your pubes that I cut off. Be a good slut for me and I won't have to mail them home with an anonymous note saying how much I enjoyed being your barber." I said.

"Stay still, the razor is sharp and I want you completely bald and without stubble. Oh, and you can tell your husband whatever you want for shaving. That's your problem," I whispered in her ear. Then I put shaving cream on her pussy and shaved her bald. I grabbed the spreader bar and pulled it up and then bent her knees towards her chest giving me a great view of her asshole. I lathered it up and shaved around her rosebud to make her totally hairless like a little schoolgirl. I cleaned up the excess shaving cream with a wet towel from the bathroom. I couldn't help myself and used the wet towel to give her ass a quick snap. I think I caught her pussy lips because Mary Ann yelped, squirmed and continued to cry. The sight of Mary Ann's bald twat was driving me crazy. My cock was upright at attention.

I reached again into my bag of tricks and pulled out some anal beads. I held the spreader bar forcing her knees into her chest and began inserting the beads. As the first bead went into her ass and disappeared she moved her ass to try and prevent the assault, but she was helpless. All she could do is moan as I jammed one bead after another, each bigger than the last, into her rosebud. Each bead forcing her asshole a little wider before accepting the bead into her bowels. I grabbed the end of the beads ring and twirled it around to give her bowels a good working over and to open her asshole a bit wider. I could hear her moaning and her breathing was getting heavier. I noticed that her pussy was wet and gave it a taste. It was the best tasting pussy I've ever had. It was sweet as cotton candy and was as clean on the inside as it was now on the outside.

I put her spreader bar forced open legs over my head as I dove into her pussy with my tongue. I buried my tongue as deep as I could into her pink love hole. I licked her pie hole until her juices were dripping and she was bucking into my face. Her breathing was getting heavier and her hips were pushing into my face.

"MMMMPPPHHH" she tried to scream through the ball gag. She was going to cum. Just as she started to cum I ripped the anal beads out of her ass which caused her to explode. Mary Ann shook she came so hard and she made a mess of the bed with her pussy juice. With her knees pushed into her chest I took advantage of her ass and replaced the beads with my rock hard cock. I pounded her asshole without mercy as she began to cry. Her muffled crying excited me and I quickly came in her asshole. As I pulled my cock out of her ass, I admired another cream pie. I smiled as I watched my cum drip out of her ass out onto the bed.

I stood back and admired my work. Mary Ann was helpless and naked on a motel bed. Blindfolded, ball gagged and with a spreader bar keeping her legs open and showing off her pink pussy. The color stood out against her fair skin. I decided that something was missing so I took out the butt plug I bought, exposed her asshole once again and stuffed it all the way up.

"MMMPPPHHH," she said through the ball gag.

"Get used to it my little slave. You're ass belongs to me." I reminded her.

Her body shook as she sobbed turning her head as if to acknowledge that she was mine.

"If you would relax, you would enjoy it Mary Ann. Your pussy is clearly enjoying it. Your pussy is a real gusher when you cum and I love it. I know your ass hurts, but it'll get easier. You seem to love that too based on how hard you jammed your ass into my face and onto my fingers. You're going to get degraded, humiliated and used as I see fit," I continued, "but you will learn to love it and miss it when I hold back from using you. It will be the best sex you will ever have."

I laid her on her back as I grabbed the empty bottle of Coca-Cola. I was lucky at the store because they had the old long neck style bottle. I rubbed my hand over the baldness between her legs before I used the fingers on my left hand to open her pussy lips and my right hand to twist the bottle into her pinkness.

Mary Ann moaned and let out another muffled "mmmppphhh" through the gag as she tried to talk.

I used the opportunity to grab my phone and snap off a few more pictures of Mary Ann lying helpless and restrained with a bottle stuffed in her pussy. I moved her back doggy style so I could get some shots of the butt plug along with the bottle in her snatch. The small welt on each ass cheek made a nice accent to the pictures. Of course, I took the opportunity to fuck her with the bottle. Slowly at first, then I sped it up when her breathing picked up and she was grinding her pussy into the bottle. I could tell she was going to cum again, so I stopped and took out the bottle.

She sighed.

"See," I said, "you're disappointed that I stopped even though I was using an empty bottle to fuck you like a common slut."

I laid her back flat with her arms above her head taking the liberty to rub my fingers along her pussy to feel her wetness. I wanted to see the look in her eyes when I brought out my next toy so I took off the blindfold. I also lifted up her head and laid it back down on her cum soaked pillow.

I thought that I had been neglecting her tits so I played with them pulling and twisting her nipples. Soon enough, they got hard and pointy. At 32 B's they weren't huge, but they were, as I like to call them, "perky little up slopes."

"MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH" she screamed as her eyes popped open as wide as possible. She was gazing at my latest toy that had 5 clamps all at the end of its own chain, yet with a center chain that adjusts each one of the other chains length. One of these chains was attached to one of the four arms of the central chain. Each clamp had an adjustable screw for tightness. When I saw it in the store I remember wondering what her reaction would be.

Mary Ann thrashed about the best she could for somebody that was handcuffed to a bed and had a spreader bar keeping her legs open. She did manage, however, to dislodge the butt plug which didn't make me happy. I pushed the bar towards her prone body forcing her knees to bend and exposing her ass and opening her rosebud. I stuffed the butt plug right back up her rosebud. I then cupped my hand and gave her beautiful, wet, pink pussy a smack and then several more in succession. I heard her muffled sobs but she needed to learn to obey.

I bent over my prone, helpless assistant and sucked on her left tit using my teeth to bite on her nipple. I sucked it in and out of my mouth biting on it every few times on the way into my mouth. When I thought her nipple was sticking out as far as it was going to I clamped it. Mary Ann's head shot up from the pillow with her eyes popping out of her pretty face. I gave the right tit the same treatment and received the same reaction from Mary Ann.

I turned my attention to her pussy. I rubbed along her slit before sticking a finger in her hole. I added a second and third to get her juices going which I rubbed all over her pussy. I grabbed her left pussy lip and clamped it. Mary Ann squirmed as much as she could move and kept squirming after I clamped her right lip.

"Bet it hurts doesn't it?" I asked.

She violently shook her head "yes" as tears where once again pouring out of her eyes.

I grabbed the central chain and pulled up yanking up both her nipples and her pussy lips. Her body shook as she cried so hard which actually hurt her more. The heaving up and down of her chest as she cried was causing to stretch her nipples and out farther.

"Stop crying and relax then it won't hurt as bad." I suggested.

I slid the small chain that was attached to the chain attached to her left pussy lip up so Mary Ann could see it.

"Where do you think this one goes?" I inquired to her as a pinched her clit between my thumb and index finger.

The only sound I heard from her was the muffled sound of her crying.

"Would you like me to put it on or not?" I asked.

She shook her head "no" violently.

"Are you going to do EXACTLY as I say from now on? I demanded.

Mary Ann eagerly shook her head "yes" in compliance.

"OK. Great." I exclaimed. "Here's what's going to happen. I going to take off your ball gag and you're going to say exactly what I tell you to say while I film you with my phone. Agreed?"

She shook her head in agreement so I took off her ball gag and grabbed my phone again.

I instructed my new sex toy what she was going to say and started filming it-showing her face only and not her predicament.

"I am a slut. I love for my Master to use me however he sees fit. I love having all of my holes available for my Master whenever and however he wants to use them. I love being humiliated, degraded, spanked and used until I cry. It all makes me cum like the slut that I am." She stated.

"Please take these off. They hurt like hell." She pleaded. "Besides I have to go to the bathroom. I have to pee."

"So pee" I told her. "Right now, right here on the bed." I pressed down on her bladder to make it worse for her.

"I can't, please don't make me, please." Mary Ann begged.

I put the ball gag back in her moth and fastened it. Then I put the clamp onto her clit causing her to scream out through the ball gag.

"You disobeyed and needed to be punished." I told her. "I'm going to take off your clit clamp and you're going to pee right here, right now on the bed or it goes back on. You had better hurry because we have to get back to the office it's getting late in the afternoon. I can tell my wife that I had a late appointment, but what would you tell your loser of a husband as to why you are late?" I said as I removed the clamp from her clit.

She hadn't peed all afternoon and I knew she had to be full after the Coca Cola. I could see she was trying to push her pee out and I pressed down again on her bladder. A few trickles came out of her pussy and then a few more. I started to film just as her pee squirted out of her pussy in a nice, yellow arc. I threw her panties directly into the landing spot of her piss. I was right, she was full as she pissed for a while.

I took off her ball gag and the handcuffs. She was silent as I let her remove the clamps from her tits and pussy lips. Mary Ann cried with the pain of removing the clamps.

She went into the bathroom to wash her face and clean up while I got dressed. Then I watched her get dressed as I waited and I noticed that she didn't put on her piss soaked panties.

"If you're not going to wear them, put them in your mouth for the ride home." I said as I rolled them up. "You know you will pay severally if you disobey me you slut Mary Ann."

Her head bowed down so that her chin almost touched her chest and she slowly opened her mouth. I stuffed her wet panties into her awaiting mouth, wiped my hand that was wet from her piss in her hair and we left. I made sure to hit the speed bump in the parking lot hard to make sure her very sore asshole felt the bump.

"See you tomorrow my slut." I told Mary Ann as we arrived back at the office and she got into her car to go home. She drove away with her piss soaked panties still in her mouth.